The Countess - Cover

The Countess

Copyright© 2005 by LaDiva

Chapter 5: The Bequest

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: The Bequest - Ah, the British aristocracy! Episodes from the erotic life of a Countess.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

It was the afternoon of the old Countess's funeral and a small group of people were gathered in the library to hear the reading of her will. After dealing with the various bequests to staff and friends, the lawyer read that Charlotte, the Dowager Countess, had left all her jewellery and a capital sum to her daughter-in-law and the residue of her estate to her son.

At the end of the reading the solicitor handed Lady S a personal letter which her mother-in-law had written only a week before she died and enclosed with her will. It read, "A Countess and mistress of a large house needs to have a lady's maid to look after her. She needs someone who will devote herself to ensuring that the Countess and her clothes are always taken care of. Roberts has served me admirably for many years and is now willing to return to the house to take care of you."

Lady S turned to her human bequest. "Miss Roberts, are you aware of what is in this letter?"

"Yes, my Lady. Her Ladyship suggested it a few weeks ago and I said that I was willing if the arrangement would suit Your Ladyship."

"Perhaps you could wait for me in the morning room and we can talk about it."

When the formalities of the will reading were over, Lady S took the Earl to one side. "What should I do?" she asked him. "I have never felt the need to have a lady's maid. Charlotte was brought up to that sort of life, but I wouldn't know what to do with her."

The Earl smiled. "Give her a try. Mother was a wise old thing. If it doesn't work out, we can find another role for her here."

She found Miss Roberts waiting for her in the morning room. They talked for a little while about the late Countess and the funeral.

"Well, Miss Roberts, your old room is available whenever you're ready to move back to the house. Arrange with Morris when you want to move your things."

The maid rose to leave. "Thank you, my Lady. I should like to start immediately. If I may, perhaps I might to help you dress for dinner this evening."

Lady S hesitated for a second, then smiled, "Yes, thank you Miss Roberts. I would appreciate that."

"Very good, my Lady... but it's just 'Roberts' now." And with that she left.


There were a few members of the family who had travelled some distance to the funeral, so they would be ten for dinner that evening. The Countess had presided over a quiet tea but in accordance with Lady Charlotte's well-known views on mourning, they had decided tonight's dinner would be a celebration of her life.

Arriving in her room, she was a little startled to meet Miss Roberts coming out of the dressing room.

"Good evening, my lady. Have you decided what you would like to wear tonight?"

"Well, I thought my green suit would be best. Not sombre, but not at all frivolous."

"I think that will be just right, my Lady."

She took the suit out of the wardrobe, then picked out shoes and a bag to match and brought them over for her new mistress's approving nod. When the maid went into the bathroom to run her bath, Lady S felt a little unsure of what she should do next. A voice from the next room anticipated her question and called out, "If you slip into your robe, my Lady, your bath will be ready in a few minutes."

She shed her clothes, laying them on a chair, then pulled on a bathrobe and went into the bathroom. She began to brush her teeth at the basin and Miss Roberts tactfully left the room to allow her to bathe in peace.

A few minutes later, she got out of the tub and dried off, then wrapped herself in her robe and return to the dressing room. Her day clothes had been cleared away and Miss Roberts had laid out clean underwear for the evening.

"Oh, I had intended... , " she stopped suddenly.

"I'm sorry, my Lady, did you have something else in mind?" asked Miss Roberts.

"Well, I generally wear this underwear in the daytime. The ones in here are for the evening." A little flustered, she opened the cupboard in which she kept all her special lingerie.

"Oh, my Lady, how beautiful! Which shall I lay out for you?"

Lady S was a little surprised and very relieved that she didn't appear to have shocked her new maid. She pulled out a jade set of bra, pants and stockings and laid them on the dressing-table.

"I shall tidy the bathroom while you dress, my Lady. Just call if you need any help."

The Countess dressed quickly, a little uncomfortable at the presence of the woman tidying up in her bathroom. When she was ready she called Roberts back.

"Would you like me to dress your hair, my Lady?" she asked.

In the next half-hour, the Countess discovered that Roberts was a trained hairdresser, beautician and masseuse and that her mother-in-law had sent her off on lots of courses to save herself the trouble and expense of trips to the salon. Roberts fastened her new mistress's necklace and inspected the finished result.

"I think you look just right for tonight, my Lady. Quite beautiful."

"Thank you very much, Roberts," she said, rather awkward calling her by only her surname for the first time.

She was about to leave, when the maid asked her, "What shall I lay out for later, my Lady?"

"Oh... I have a white broderie anglaise set. I think that will be best for tonight."

"Very well, my lady."


Six months later, the Countess was used to having her maid at hand to help her dress. She was even comfortable enough to have her fasten her corsets or to step in and out of the bath without waiting for Roberts to leave.

Within a month she had become used to having her help as she dressed in the morning and before dinner. Within another month she was used to having her help to prepare for bed. It took another couple of months before she was able to dismiss her maid so that her husband could undress her. But by the time they arrived at their wedding anniversary, it was as if she had always had a maid of her own.

On the morning of their anniversary the Earl brought her breakfast on a tray. He told her he was taking her somewhere special for dinner and she was to be ready for seven. He refused to tell her any more, then rushed off to his office before she could interrogate him further. When Roberts came to run her bath, she told her of the plans for the evening.

"I have that new burgundy dress for tonight and I ordered a set of burgundy and gold lingerie to match. What you think?"

"I think that dress would do well wherever His Lordship takes you, Milady," her maid reassured her.

"Would you call the salon for me and ask if they can fit me in for a body treatment this afternoon?"

"Certainly, Milady." She paused, then added, "But if you prefer, I could do that for you here."

The Countess was a little uncomfortable. "I do remember you saying that you were trained, but I wasn't sure that it really came within your job description."

"Oh I would be happy to do it, Milady. But if you would prefer to go to the salon, I won't be in the least offended." The Countess felt that she meant this sincerely.

"Well in that case, Roberts, book me in for a dressing room appointment at two."

"Very well, Milady. Now, your bath is ready."


She discovered that Roberts was very skilful as she exfoliated, waxed and applied various skin treatments. By the time she had finished the Countess felt smooth, relaxed and glowing. Anticipating a late night, she had a rest before continuing her preparations, lying on her bed and daydreaming about picnics by the lake and wild couplings in unlikely corners of the garden. Under her robe she ran her hands over her body. She thought he would enjoy the smoothness of her skin later that night.

When the Earl arrived home he came to talk to her for a little while, then it was time for both of them to dress. She could hear Roberts laying out her clothes in the dressing room, so she drifted in to join her.

"I have found the bra to match your dress. But might I suggest you substitute these for the G-string." Without a hint of embarrassment, Roberts was holding up a pair of French knickers which were of sheer burgundy fabric apart from a triangular panel of gold lace in the centre. "They might be more... comfortable... in the car."

The Countess took a moment to find her voice. "A very good idea, Roberts. Yes, comfortable," she managed. She stepped into the knickers and shed her robe, then let Roberts fasten the back of her long-line strapless bra. She pulled on burgundy hold up stockings and Roberts handed her a burgundy garter she had not asked for. She put it on, smiling at the extra touch, then slipped on a pair of burgundy and gold brocade evening shoes.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.