The Countess - Cover

The Countess

Copyright© 2005 by LaDiva

Chapter 3: The Theatre

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Theatre - Ah, the British aristocracy! Episodes from the erotic life of a Countess.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

As Lady S passed the library door she thought she heard her husband groan. Popping her head round the door she asked him lightly, "Are you in pain, my love?"

"No," he replied, "but I probably will be on the 24th of next month."

"Why?"

"Because in my capacity as patron of the local drama society I have been invited as Guest of Honour to their Annual Gala Production of Hedda Gabler."

"Ooh, you poor love," she mocked. "It can't be that bad."

"Can't it? Well, I generally take a crossword with me. But you can find out for yourself because you are invited too."

"Oh, come on. It'll be fun."

Clearly not convinced, her husband simply humphed and she left him to brood in peace. By the time she had spent a pleasant hour pruning roses she had resolved to make certain this particular trip to the theatre would be a memorable one.


Sorting some clothes for a jumble sale together that afternoon, she asked Roberts about the Drama Society. She discovered that the members were mostly blue-rinsed WI types and retired bank managers who took it all rather seriously and became very flustered in the presence of His Lordship. Roberts told her that they would expect the gentry to come to their play in full finery. As soon as she returned to the morning room she telephoned her dressmaker. She would also need a little shopping trip next week.


Her dress had a bodice of burgundy velvet with straps which lay on the point of her shoulders. The full skirt of cream taffeta hid all but the toe of her burgundy satin shoes and she wore cream gloves to above the elbow. Joining her waiting husband in the library she found him cutting the crossword out of that day's Times.

"Oh no. Not this year. I can guarantee you won't need that this year," she told him.

"I bet you ten pounds I do," he replied as he tucked the cutting into his waistcoat pocket.

"Done!" Taking his arm, they made their way out to the car.

"May I say you look stunning this evening?"

"You may."


Their arrival at the theatre had been staged like the Queen's entrance at Command Performances. They faced a flushed reception line and Lady S was presented with a posy by a shy and awkward child. She would have laughed had she not been stunned by the intensity of the welcome. They were alone in the single box on the right of the stage before she allowed herself a quiet giggle. There was a certain amount of smiling and nodding required until the lights finally went down for the start of the play.

As the action began and the audience settled, she let her gloved hand rest a little on his thigh. Allowing it to travel up to his fly, she stroked a little until she detected a stirring. She took her hand away and was pleased to note that he looked down for a second. Good, she had his attention.

The full folds of her skirt concealed the fact that it had an overlapping panel at the front. With one movement she drew the two sides apart to reveal her ivory covered legs up to mid thigh. Reaching across she lifted his hand from his lap and laid it on her own thigh. He almost jumped as his hand connected with stocking. Looking down briefly, he took in the picture of her uncovered legs, looked for a split second up at her face, then returned his eyes to the stage.

Leaning towards him slightly, she rested her hand on his rapidly growing rod and whispered in his ear, "Poor thing. Let me help."

Unzipping him, she took his shaft into her softly gloved hand and gently worked it to a full throbbing erection. His hand moved back to her thigh. Sliding along her ivory stocking, his hand found a suspender. He slipped his finger under the lace stocking top, allowing him to stroke the soft, smooth skin of her thigh. Shifting slightly as his cock responded to the massage, he moved his hand higher. Reaching the bottom of her corset, he felt along the boned edge of the satin, searching for the soft fabric which he knew would be wet by now. Under the corset edge, the softness his finger found was soft plump skin. Confused for a second, he looked at her face. She watched him as his eyes registered his realisation; first that she was not wearing any pants, second that there was no hair on her pubic mound.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.