A Mother's Mistakes - Cover

A Mother's Mistakes

Copyright© 2005 by Gary Johns

Chapter 16

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Allison's mistake leads to a taboo relationship with her son.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

The next several weeks were filled with study, study and more study for Chris. The only good thing was that his mother resumed coming to his room at night. While she wouldn't relent and let them have sex; she did masturbate him every couple of nights. She said it wasn't healthy for a young boy to build up all that sperm.

When Chris took his final exam, he aced it. He was obviously very happy and more than ready to resume his sexual activity with his mother. She had promised that he could do anything he wanted, and he knew just what that was.

Allison was ecstatic about Chris's success as well. She hadn't been sure that denying him sex would work and worried that it would just make things worse. Now, it was obvious that she had been right. She had learned a valuable lesson in the process: sexual denial was a powerful tool to use on a boy. She would file that away for later use.

"So, what is it that you want from me?" she asked.

"You know that little dress and blouse you wore the night... the night I saw you with Jason... you know, the one you put on for me when we came home after dinner on Valentine's Day?"

Allison smiled. "Yes." She knew very well what outfit he was talking about.

"Well, I want you to wear that for me. I also want you to put your hair in braids, like you did for Jason."

"I can do that."

"Then I want to take you out to dinner."

Allison showed her shock. "Chris, I can't go out in that outfit."

"You said that you would do whatever I wanted. Besides, I'm not going to make you wear the nylons."

"Yes... but..."

"No buts, you promised."

"But we could see people we know."

"We'll go across town... maybe to a Pizza Hut. Nothing fancy."

"But I'll be half naked. The blouse is see through."

"I'll let you put a sweater on or something, but no panties."

Allison sighed and looked at her son. "All right," she said in resignation, realizing that it was useless to argue. "Listen, why don't we wait to go out until Sunday evening. Your father has to catch a plane. He is going to San Diego for a couple of days. Then he comes home for a couple of days before starting his weekly trips out of town. He will only be coming home on weekends... for the rest of the summer."

A big smile on appeared on Chris's. It was perfect. He would have his mother alone for most of the summer. "Great. It's going to be a wonderful summer." He kissed his mother and held her tight. "I love you Mom."

"I love you Chris."

"By the way Mom, have you told Dad about the preg... pregnancy yet?"

"No, but I will soon."

Allison came down the stairs to find Chris waiting in the foyer. She had on the tiny skirt, white blouse and high heels. Her hair was in two braids with pink ribbons at the end. She didn't look like she was 16 but she didn't look 39 either. She had her face made up with bright red lipstick and blue eye shadow. She looked at her son's excited face and said, "Are you sure about this Chris?"

"A promise is a promise." Chris scanned his mother's body and felt excitement coursing through him. The skirt barely came to the top of her thighs and the blouse did nothing to cover her bare breasts. She was such a sexy woman... she could put every girl at his school to shame.

"Let me get a sweater then." A moment later Allison came back with a sweater that buttoned down the front.

"Unbutton the buttons," Chris said.

Allison started to protest, but then sighed and opened the buttons. At least the sweater would cover the view of most of her breasts. However, people probably wouldn't be looking there. The skirt was so short that it barely covered the cheeks of her ass. The fact that she didn't have panties on made it even worse. If she merely leaned over, her ass would show.

Chris ushered his mother to the car, which was parked inside the garage for a change because he didn't want the neighbors to see them. As soon as they were in the car, Chris took his mother into his arms and kissed her. He pushed opened the sweater and tweaked a nipple, making it grow and poke through the thin material of the blouse. "We better get out of heer or I'll fuck you right here."

"That would be okay," Allison said.

When they were on the main road, Chris reached over and placed his hand on his mother's bare thigh. The tiny skirt had shifted up her thighs, almost to her crotch. "I love your legs Mom." He ran his hand up and down her smooth thigh.

"Thanks," Allison said nervously. She had always been a conservative person and while she and Jason had done some risky things, somehow this was different. This was her son and people would see them together. She couldn't hide the fact that she was so much older than he was. Everyone would think she was some whore he had picked up. Suddenly a tremble went though her.

Chris saw her shiver and said, "Paybacks are hell."

When they arrived at the Pizza Hut, Chris opened the car door for his mother. When she got out, there was no way to cover her crotch... the skirt was practically up to her waist. Chris smiled at his mother's embarrassment and led her into the restaurant.

"Corner booth please," Chris said to the young female hostess.

The young girl couldn't hide her surprise as she looked at the young man and then the obviously older woman... dressed like a slut.

When they were seated at the booth, Chris turned and kissed his mother. When he pulled away, he said, "Take off the sweater, it's dark enough in here."

"Chris," Allison protested, but saw no reprieve in his eyes.

She slipped the sweater off and laid it on the seat next to them, where she could get to it quickly if necessary. Suddenly she felt very exposed. The tiny skirt was practically up to her waist and she was sure the waitress would be able to see her pussy. The blouse covered nothing, outlining her large breasts and the dark nipples. The only good thing was that they were in a booth and protected on three sides.

"Are you cold?" Chris asked.

"No, why?"

"You're nipples are hard," Chris said with a laugh.

Allison's eyes narrowed. If this is what he wants, I'll play the game, she thought. When the waitress came back with their drinks, Allison, instead of slumping forward, leaned back against the seat. That forced her blouse to tighten across her breasts, exposing them in all their glory. She spread her legs slightly, displaying her suddenly wet pussy.

Chris looked at his mother with surprise. Then he looked at the waitress and saw that her eyes had grown wide. He found his face coloring slightly.

As the waitress took their order, her eyes kept drifting to Allison. She would glance at her breasts and then between her legs. The waitress finished taking their order, having to erase several times, and with one last look between the older woman's legs, she hurried away.

Allison leaned over to her son and whispered, "This is making me excited, feel." With that she pulled his hand between her thighs.

"Mother," he gasped when he felt her now exposed vagina.

Then she reached down to his crotch. "Mmmmm, I can tell it's exciting you too." She kissed him, forcing her tongue into his mouth.

Chris pushed her away. Suddenly the tables had been turned.

Allison smiled... this was going to be fun.

For the rest of the evening, and much to Chris's chagrin, Allison played the slut. She hung on him like a hooker, making sure that the waitress had a good show. Several times, she had her legs spread and her skirt at her waist when the waitress came over. Strangely it seemed that the young girl was giving them extraordinary service and was very attentive. Several times she stopped back to ask if they needed anything. Allison had to smile when she thought she saw lust in the teenager's eyes. She wondered if she liked girls. When the girl would return to the counter, Allison could see her whispering to her friends and they would look over. All of the guy waiters walked by several times.

By the time they had finished their dinner, Chris was more than ready to get his mother out of the restaurant. He had gotten more than he bargained for.

"That was fun," Allison said truthfully as they got into the car. Once she had gotten used to the exposure, she had begun to enjoy the show. Her pussy was very wet. "Now, what are we going to do when we get home?"

"You've been a bad girl tonight mother. I think you might need a spanking."

"Oh really," Allison said in surprise. Her already swollen pussy throbbed.

When they were home and safely in the garage, Chris pulled his mother to him and kissed her hard. When he pulled away, he whispered, "You were such a slut tonight mother."

"I thought that's what you wanted?" she said with a smile.

"Maybe I did," Chris responded and reached for her breasts. He kissed her again and began to open her blouse. "Take it off."

Allison took the blouse off, leaving her topless as she sat in the car.

Chris bent his head and sucked one breast and then the other. When he pulled away he had a stern look on his face. "Get into the house young lady."

"Okay Daddy," Allison said in her best little girl voice.

Chris followed his mother through the garage door and into the kitchen. He took her arm and walked her over to a chair and sat down. "Over my knee."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.