A Mother's Mistakes - Cover

A Mother's Mistakes

Copyright© 2005 by Gary Johns

Chapter 14

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Allison's mistake leads to a taboo relationship with her son.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

Sometime later the two of them were sitting outside on the deck enjoying the warm spring air. Chris had finally told her that he was in danger of failing a class.

"I don't have to tell you how disappointed I am Chris."

"No," he answered.

"I blame myself for this. I have been too preoccupied with what we have been doing to pay attention to your school work."

Chris knew that was coming. "It doesn't have anything to do with that," he lied.

"Of course it does. The question is what do we do about it? Since there is only a few weeks left of school, you don't have much time to make it up. Have you spoken with your teacher?"

"Yes, and he said that if I get a B or better on the test coming up next week and the final exam, I will pass."

"Well, then there is hope," Allison said with a little relief. "You know of course that there is always a consequence when you screw up."

Here it comes, he thought.

"You are going to have to be punished."

"I know. But if I work hard, I can make it up."

"Well, since I am part of the problem, I have to be part of the solution."

"What does that mean?"

"First of all, it means no sex until you are finished school."

"Mommmmm," he cried. That's weeks away. You can't do that."

"Oh yes I can," she said with a smile. "And, you are grounded until the first test is over. If you get a B then you can go out one night during the week."

Chris wasn't that concerned about being grounded, but no sex was more than he could handle. "Come on Mom, I promise I'll make it up."

"You had better or you will be going to a local community college and working to pay for it." Allison paused a moment before saying, "Now, since I am part of the problem, I will make a deal with you."

Chris was all ears now.

"If you get a B on the next test and at least a B on the final, I will let you do anything you want with me." Again Allison paused and let Chris absorb what she was offering. She was using both the carrot, letting him have what he wanted, and the stick, denying him sex for several weeks.

"You mean... you mean... sexually."

"Yes."

Chris broke into a wide smile. "What if I wanted to... to... you know... do your... ass?"

Allison wasn't surprised by his question. "Yes, that is an option."

"Can we negotiate the length of time I have to go without sex?"

"Nope. I have to fix dinner now. By the way, will you go to the doctor's with me? The appointment is her last one at 4:30, so it shouldn't interfere with school."

"Sure."

With that Allison got up and went inside, leaving Chris to ponder his fait.

Chris went to his room to study.

That evening Allison came into Chris's room after Bradley was asleep as usual. She sat on the side of the bed.

Chris put his book down and looked at his mother expectantly. He hoped that she had changed her mind about the no sex rule. As he watched, she pulled the sheet down until his lower half was bared. Then she reached inside his shorts and pulled out his already swelling penis. With a few quick strokes she had him standing tall. He watched with baited breath as she wrapped her index finger and thumb around the sensitive skin just under the crown and began a gentle twisting motion. "Mmmmm," Chris murmured and closed his eyes.

Allison played with her son's penis for a time, stroking him gently and teasing the head. Then she took the head gently into her mouth and sucked. However, before Chris could grab her head, she pulled away. She had him where she wanted him. With a smile, she stood up and said, "That's just to make sure you don't forget what you're missing." She bent over and kissed him passionately before pulling back with a smile. She turned and walked out of the room leaving him with his mouth gaping and his penis throbbing.

"Mommmmm!" Chris called after her, but she was gone. Since she couldn't stop him from masturbating, he found some relief, but a poor substitute for the real thing.

The next few days were pure torture for Chris. His mother did everything she could to tease him. Each night she would stop by as usual. She came in wearing her silk robe, which several times fell from her shoulder, leaving most of one breast bared. Then she would kiss him and tell him that she loved him, but leave him in state of sexual frustration. During the evenings, she would find a chair across from him in the family room and sit casually. Whenever she felt that Bradley wasn't looking she would open her legs to reveal her bare vagina. It wouldn't take long before Chris got up to go to his room where he would resume studying and then masturbate before he went to sleep.

Allison didn't know if her strategy would work, but she was having a great time teasing him. Chris had become very compliant and obedient. He was suddenly a perfect son. She knew that he was holding out hope that she would relent. Several times she almost did, but she knew that she had to be firm because there was a lot at stake. However, there was a downside... she was very frustrated as well. Incredibly, since she had found out that she was pregnant, her libido had gone off the scales. Masturbation was a poor substitute for her too.

"So this doctor Laura is a good friend of yours?" Chris asked as he drove his mother to the doctor's office.

"Yes, we were roommates in college. You met her once or twice at parties."

"I don't remember her."

"Well, she is a good OB/GYN and I trust her."

"Good," Chris said as he glanced over at his mother and then down at her legs. Her short skirt had slipped up her thighs, revealing an expanse of creamy white skin.

Allison saw her son's eyes and said, "Pay attention to your driving. Besides, I have panties on. It wouldn't do to visit the doctor without panties."

They stopped at a red light and Chris said, "Let me see them."

Allison felt a tremor go through her. It seemed that every look from her son was making her excited. It had been six days since she had had sex with him and she was ready to climb the walls. She felt like his punishment was worse on her than him. With a sigh, she turned slightly in the seat and pulled her knees up.

"Red is my favorite color," Chris said as he looked between his mother's open thighs. "God Mom, I'm going crazy here. I don't know how much more I can take."

I don't know how much I can take either, she thought. Stay strong. "Well, you have several more weeks. By the way, isn't your test tomorrow?"

"It was today." Chris said as he pulled away from the light. However, the traffic suddenly backed up and he came to an abrupt halt.

"It was today? Do you know how you did?"

"Yep."

"Well," she said anxiously.

"Show me your pussy and I'll tell you."

"Christopher," Allison said in mock scorn. Then she looked around at the vehicles close by and felt like she was safe; there were no trucks near. She reached down and pulled the crotch of her panties to the side, exposing her freshly shaved sex lips.

"Oh Jesus," Chris moaned. "You're driving me crazy Mom."

"You asked," she laughed. "I've got to be careful here since it wouldn't be good to go to the doctors with a wet pussy. Now, what about the test."

"Here," Chris said, handing her a folded paper.

She opened it and saw a B+. "That's wonderful Chris," Allison said excitedly and leaned over and kissed him on the cheek.

"Now am I out of the dog house?"

"No. You still have to pass the final with a B."

Chris moaned.

A few minutes later, Chris was sitting in the waiting room and his mother was in with the doctor.

"It's so good to see you Laura," Allison said, hugging her long time friend.

"It's been to long. When was it last... oh yes, at Carolyn's birthday party," Laura said.

Laura was an attractive 42-year-old doctor. She was slightly older than Allison because Allison had gone to college very early. Laura was a little shorter with a smaller frame then her friend, but with an attractive figure, with a narrow waist and shapely hips. Most of the time she covered up her substantial breasts with her white doctor's jacket and put on a conservative demeanor (not unlike Allison did at work). However, off the job she was anything but conservative. She had shoulder length brown hair that was turned under in an attractive but professional style. Her face was pretty with just a few wrinkles around her eyes... eyes that were a dark blue and seemed to be able to penetrate into one's soul. It had been an on-going problem for her with men. It seemed that they felt like she could pry into their very thoughts.

She and Allison had been roommates and friends with the older woman taking Laura under her wing. In fact, although no one but the two of them knew, they had been more than just friends. There was a running debate as to who seduced whom. Allison always professed to be the young and naïve girl, fondly accusing Laura of trapping her in her web of sin. The truth was that it had been mutual. Allison was in fact naïve, but also desperate for affection. One rainy night she found it in the arms of her female roommate. Their affair had ended when Allison met Bradley. However, their friendship had lasted through the years.

"So how is Bradley?" Laura asked, taking a seat behind her desk and directing Allison to a chair.

"About the same. The depression medicine has helped, but I don't think he has ever really recovered from the heart attack and subsequent by-pass. Physically he is fine."

"Unfortunately, that happens in some cases. I'm not sure that medical science really knows the reason, but something happens because of the operation that has a definite impact on a patient's mental state. Most men and women get over it without therapy or drugs though."

"Well, it has been difficult. I would have never had the affair if Bradley hadn't changed. The sex was never spectacular, but it was enough... or so I thought."

The two of them talked for a few minutes about the old days, neither alluding to their personal relationship, although it was never far from either of their minds. It had been intense and unforgettable, but seemed somewhat embarrassing today. Allison knew that she would never have given up men, and she thought that Laura felt the same way. However, it had been fun.

"So, what are you here for today," Laura said opening Allison's folder. She paged through the sheets from her last visit, which was several years ago.

"Well... uh... I was originally coming to get a prescription for birth control pills."

Laura looked at her friend with surprise. Then she smiled. "Are you still seeing Jason?"

They never kept anything from each other... or so Allison thought.

"No."

"Well then I have to ask why you want the 'pill'? I know that you are not telling me that Bradley has become amours again."

"No." Allison was suddenly very nervous and squirmed in the chair. She had rehearsed what she was going to say, but suddenly the words deserted her.

"You are having an affair with another man then?" Laura asked with raised eyebrows.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.