A Mother's Mistakes - Cover

A Mother's Mistakes

Copyright© 2005 by Gary Johns

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Allison's mistake leads to a taboo relationship with her son.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

It was an early spring morning when Allison and Chris's lives changed forever. Spring was in full bloom and the weather had turned unseasonably warm. The windows of the Hudson house were open and the noise of birds singing in the trees outside awoke Chris earlier than normal. He slipped out of bed and stuck his head out of a window overlooking the driveway and saw that his father had already left for his regular Saturday morning golf match. Seizing the opportunity, he quietly padded down the hall and slowly opened the bedroom door to his mother's room. Up to that point, his mother had never allowed the two of them to have sex in her bed. He wasn't sure why since she had done it with Jason. Her explanation that it was too dangerous didn't make sense. He thought it might be because of remorse at her mistake of letting Jason do it.

Whatever her reason, he had been thinking about it for weeks and thought that it was now or never.

When he looked into the bedroom, he saw his mother lying with her body facing away from him. He stripped off his underwear and crawled into the bed next to her, lifting the sheet to see that she was naked by for a pair of tiny black panties. He snuggled up to her back in spoon fashion and slipped his arm over side to grasp her breast.

"Wh... what?" Allison exclaimed when she felt someone behind her.

"Good morning Mom," Chris whispered.

"Chris what are you doing?" Allison said in confusion, trying to turn over. "Your father..."

"He's gone to play golf," Chris said as he forced her to remain on her side.

Allison relaxed a bit but said, "You shouldn't be here."

"Why not?" Chris began to kiss his mother's neck teasingly.

"It's not right," she answered, but trembled and turned her head to give him better access to her neck.

"Turn onto your stomach," Chris said and pushed her over until she was on her stomach. He continued to kiss her neck, working his way up to her ear. He whispered, "Have you ever had your ass eaten?"

Allison gasped, but didn't answer, the words sending shock waves all the way to her groin.

"Answer me," Chris demanded and slipped his hand down to grasp her panty covered ass.

"Noooo," she hissed. It was both an answer and a protest.

"Melissa loved it. She thought it was nasty, but she loved it just the same. I used to spend hours sucking and kissing her little asshole."

"Chris," Allison gasped at his nasty words.

Chris began to move down his mother's back, stopping to kiss each the vertebrae on her back.

"Noooo," Allison moaned again, but she didn't stop him. Instead she pressed her face into the pillow, grasping it with both hands.

When Chris got to where the sheet was covering his mother's lower half, he threw it off, revealing her ass and legs. He almost gasped at the sight of her almost blemish-free form. His eyes swept down her back and over the mounds of her ass, only partially covered by her panties. He knew that he would never grow tired of the sight. With a smile Chris straddled his mother's thighs, his eyes gazing down on her sexy backside. He grasped her cheeks, massaging the silky material covering her flesh. Then he snaked his hands under the leg bands until he could cup both cheeks in his palms. He kneaded and squeezed them until the desire to see them naked was too much for him. He bent over and hooked his fingers into the waist and began to pull them down.

"Chris please," his mother pleaded. However, she lifted her hips and let him pull them down.

Chris left the panties at the tops of her thighs and bent to kiss her now bare ass cheeks.

"Ohhhhh," Allison moaned at the touch of her son's warm lips.

He kissed the surface of one soft cheek before moving on to the other. When he was done, he had kissed ever inch of her buttocks. He could see his mother trembling as he pulled her panties down her legs and off. He brought the slip of material to his nose to smell before placing them over his throbbing penis. Then he placed both hands on his mother's cheeks. Slowly he opened her, teasing himself as well as her. A gasp escaped his lips when he saw the tiny pink star of her anus. It was smooth and hairless like the rest of her. He saw the little opening clench and then relax, like it had a life of its own.

"Chris, this... this... is..."

"Nasty," Chris answered for her.

"Yessss."

"That's why I love it... and so do you mother." Chris bent over until his tongue touched the top of the grove between the cheeks. He began to lick slowly downward, leaving a trail of saliva behind.

Allison's hips began to squirm on the bed.

When Chris's tongue was a fraction from the tiny rose, he pulled back and blew warm air on the crinkled surface.

"Ahhhhhh!!!" Allison gasped.

"Oh yes," Chris whispered to himself as he watched her hole pulse as if in protest. He puckered his lips and kissed it, enjoying the feeling of her forbidden flesh on his lips. He then sucked it gently, pulling his lips and the tiny hole away from her body before letting it go again.

"Ohhhhhh Chris."

Chris's began to lick the little hole, circling it with his tongue. Then he pulled away and heard his mother groan. "Hold your ass open for me Mom," he whispered. When his mother didn't move he said, "Mother, hold your ass open," in a stern voice. He opened his palm and smacked her ass hard, leaving a handprint. He hadn't meant to hit her that hard, but she didn't seem to mind.

"Ohhhhh!!!" Allison gasped. She buried her face in her pillow and reached back with trembling hands. Slowly she pulled her cheeks open wide.

Chris smiled. His mother's fingers dug into the soft flesh, stretching the hole unit it flared opened just bit. It wasn't much, but it was enough. He centered his tongue on the hole and pressed forward.

"Ahhhhhheeeee!!!" his mother screamed as his tongue split the little hole. Her hips lifted from the bed forcing the tongue even deeper.

Chris pushed harder, feeling the tight sphincter resisting. He pressed forward, forcing his tongue in as deeply as he could. As the opening gradually began to relax, he then began an up and down motion with his head. Saliva drooled from the corners of his mouth, lubrication the hole and making it easier for his tongue slip in and out

"Oh God, oh God!" Allison moaned. She followed her son's tongue by lifting her hips when he pushed down and falling back to the bed as he pulled out.

Chris worked on her ass for a long time, enjoying the cries coming from his her lips and the feeling of the slick walls of her anus caressing his tongue. He licked and then sucked the little hole, pulling the wrinkled flesh into his mouth and savoring the sweet and slightly bitter taste. With his mother still holding her ass open for him, he reached under her to find her breasts. He heard her gasp as he caught her hard nipples between his fingers and squeezed. Then he grasped her breasts with both hands and used them for leverage so that he could push his tongue even deeper.

Allison's moans became one long cry of pleasure. She had never experienced anything like it... anything so nasty... yet so thrilling.

Chris held one breast in his hand and withdrew the other, sliding it down her stomach until he found her clit. He grasped the swollen pea between his fingers and began to manipulate it gently. A muffled gasp came from his mother and her body began to tremble.

"Oh... oh... oh," Allison gasped as her body began to convulse in pleasure. Her hips pushed up at the probing tongue and then back down at the squeezing fingers as if she couldn't decide which one she wanted most. Her climax came on like a tidal wave, rippling through her body from head to toe.

Chris held on to her breast and clit as her body gyrated beneath him. Her jerking movement made it was almost impossible to keep his tongue inside her hole. However, it didn't seem to matter anymore to her; she was too far into her climax to care.

It took a few minutes for Allison's body to stop trembling. Chris remained between her cheeks, lovingly kissing the still pulsing hole. Finally he felt her move. He pulled away and crawled up beside her and took her into his arm, holding her gently.

The two were silent for a long while.

"So did you like that?"

"Yes," Allison whispered as if embarrassed. She didn't look at him.

"I thought so."

They fell silent again until Chris said, "I got a call from Melissa yesterday." He felt his mother's body tense.

"Oh really, what did she want?"

"I guess she was having second thoughts about breaking up with me. She said that she wanted to get back together. She even hinted that she might suck me and even let me go all the way."

It took a moment or two for Allison to ask, "What did you say?"

Chris smiled and paused for a few moments before answering, "I told her that I already had a relationship." Chris felt his mother's body relax, the tension dissipating as quickly has it had come. She snuggled deeper into his arm. He turned her head up to him and looked into her eyes. He started to kiss her.

"Wait," she said, "Let me go brush my teeth."

"I guess I should too," Chris said as the two of them crawled out of bed and walked naked to the bathroom.

Standing at the mirror the two of them put toothpaste on brushes and began to brush their teeth. Chris looked over at his mother and reached down with his lather-covered brush and rubbed it across her nipple.

"Chris," Allison squealed, drooling lather from her mouth and down her chin in the process. Then she reached down quickly with her toothbrush and ran it down his flaccid but still fat penis.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.