A Mother's Mistakes - Cover

A Mother's Mistakes

Copyright© 2005 by Gary Johns

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Allison's mistake leads to a taboo relationship with her son.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

Chris went through the week in a daze. Up until the previous Friday night he had been a normal teenager, going through all of the growing pains of a typical high school student. There was lacrosse practice every night and school work, with lots of homework. On the weekends he would go out with his friends or on a date with his girlfriend Melissa. He had already selected a college and had received a scholarship to play lacrosse. In a few months he was going to graduate and then one last summer vacation before college. Everything was pretty much set.

Now everything had changed... or so it felt. Yes he would still graduate and go to college, but nothing at home would ever be the same. He could no longer look at his mother without thinking of her with her lover. And, he had now concluded that he was in fact her lover and that it wasn't a one-time thing. For all of his life he had seen her as his mother first and a woman second. Now he saw her as a woman first and his mother second... a woman that he now dreamed about every night and felt sexual stirrings for. It was all wrong, and it was driving him crazy. He would see her in the kitchen fixing dinner and have sexual thoughts. She would lean over to get something out of the refrigerator and he would see her slacks tighten over her smooth ass and pull between her cheeks. An unwanted chill would go through him. When she bent over in front of him, his eyes would fall on the opening of her blouse and he would look at the tops of her swinging breasts. He would see her come home from work dressed in her business attire and wonder if she was wearing panties.

And he had done something... something that made him feel guilty and embarrassed him, yet he would do it again if he got the chance.

It was Thursday evening and his father had come home from his trip that afternoon. At dinner, his mother had seemed particularly agitated, jumpy. He had no idea what was wrong.

After dinner she had gone up to take a shower. Chris went to his room and his Dad was relaxing in the family room watching the news.

It was about an hour later when Chris left his room and walked quietly down the hall to his mother's bedroom. He was disappointed that the door to her room was closed. He started to turn around when his mother came out, almost bumping into him. She had a bathrobe on and her hair was wet from the shower.

"Oh," she said when she saw him. "I was just about to call you. Something's wrong with the toilet in my bathroom. I know your Dad is tired from his trip, so can you look at it for me?"

"Uh sure," Chris said. He walked past his mother, smelling her freshly washed hair and a scent of lavender soap. The bathroom was still steamy when he entered. He heard the water in the toilet running and opened the tank lid. He saw that the plastic arm holding the chain, which closed off the water after flushing, was stuck. He simply bent the plastic until it was free from the tank. That fixed the problem. He was about to leave the bathroom when he saw something that made his heart skip a beat. His mother's panties were lying on the floor next to the hamper. He looked at the door in guilt before walking over and snatching up the slip of material and stuffing it in his pocket quickly.

"All fixed," he said as he hurried past his mother now sitting at her vanity.

"Thanks," she said as she watched him rush out of her room. She shook her head, wondering why he had been acting so strange lately... it had started last Saturday. With that thought still in her head she went back into the bathroom to finish drying her hair. She glanced at the floor next to her hamper and didn't see her panties. She thought that was strange since she didn't remember putting them in the hamper. Putting the hair dryer down, she walked over and opened the lid. The panties weren't in the hamper. Suddenly she realized that Chris had to have taken them. A sudden rush of anger rose in the pit of her stomach. First he spies on me and now he is stealing my underwear, she thought. It was infuriating, but also embarrassing since she had masturbated twice that day, at Jason's orders, and the panties were still wet.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.