Houston
Chapter 1: John Tapes His Sexual History

Copyright© 2005 by Paris Waterman

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: John Tapes His Sexual History - John Franck, 41, a sex addict, thus far has hidden it from his wife, but his shrink encourages him to make a recording of some of his conquests and Argie, his wife happens on it. What happens after this is the main story of the gathering in Houston.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Swinging   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Meet John Franck, 41 years old, and balding, but thanks to several workouts a week still in decent shape. John has been married to Argie Franck, a real estate broker, for twenty-two years. John suffers from Satyriasis and has embodied the contradictions of the male psyche, the Catch-22 of not only wanting to be in charge and in control, but also desiring genuine love from every woman around him.

For example, he is the owner of a McDonald's franchise, and frequently corners the young high school girls in the stock room, groping them and if they tolerate it, he'll keep at them until he fucks them. Then too, he frequently makes use of prostitutes in his home town of Houston and in Dallas and Ft. Worth, to which he travels frequently. He also has a history of trying to make almost every good-looking woman he comes into contact with; and incredibly, he is really head over heels in love with his wife Argie -- who suspects nothing, being the doting mother of two girls and a boy: Allison, 18, Jodie, 15, and Tricia, 12.

John is also seeing a shrink, Rachel Gladstone, and that's where we'll begin our story.

~ DOCTOR RACHEL GLADSTONE'S OFFICE

Gladstone: "So John, you say you desire virtually every woman you meet?"

John: "No, not every one. But if they meet certain criteria, yeah, I do."

Gladstone: "What do you mean by certain criteria?"

John: "Ah... y'know, if they've got nice legs, some bumps on their chest help and of course they gotta be decent lookin'. Average to gorgeous I guess. No dogs, if you get what I mean."

Gladstone: (Avoiding any facial expression that would alert him to how distasteful she finds him.) "I see. Let's explore this a little, shall we? Perhaps you might tell me about the women you've met this week for starters."

John: "This week? Let's see its Thursday... so I begin with... Sunday?"

Gladstone: "If you like. Feel free to start anywhere in recent times."

John: "Okay, like maybe I should start with last Friday, 'cause that's when I hit on Jenny, Jenny Mullins. Let's see now, Jenny is maybe 16, she works for me at the McDonald's I own on Rattlesnake Drive."

Gladstone: "That's as good a place as any, go on."

John: I sent Jenny into the stock room for some coffee containers. I knew she wouldn't find them 'cause I hid them a few minutes earlier. I gave her a couple minutes to look around and then when no one was looking, I made my way back there to, err, help her. She was surprised to find me come in and I should explain this room... umm, it's kinda small, and I was pretty close to her from the start."

"Jenny wasn't nervous or nothing and I told her to turn around and look under a carton that was behind her. As soon as she did, I reached out and cupped her tits and pronged her with my dick, putting it tight up against her ass. She reacted about the same as most of the other kids. I mean, she'd been groped before, probably plenty of times. Maybe she'd even lost her cherry in the backseat of some jerk-off's car. I felt her tense up and gave her tits a good squeeze. "Mr. Franck!" she yelps, "You shouldn't!"

Notice she didn't tell me to stop. Just "I shouldn't." Anyway, I keep on doing what I'm doing and soon enough Jenny gets with the program and starts pushing her ass back at me. My first words to her were, "Show me those titties of yours!"

"Mr. Franck!" she says and then giggles. I prong her a couple times with my salami and feel her respond in kind. "C'mon on let's see 'em," I say again.

"Someone will catch us," Jenny says. "So what? Who's the boss?" I tell her.

"That's good enough for old Jenny. A minute later her blouse is open and my hands are under her bra feeling her melons... little pears actually, with strawberry tipped nipples. Then I've got one hand under her skirt cupping her pussy, which was kinda damp. Anyway in a couple minute she was spread-eagled on some cartons and I had my hose clamped to her hydrant. I pulled out before I came. Don't want to get these teens knocked up, there'd be all kinds of hell to pay, y'know?"

Gladstone: "That was Friday, what about Saturday?"

John: "Friday ain't done yet!"

Gladstone: "Oh, I'm sorry, please continue." (The doctor shifts nervously on her chair.)

John: About twenty minutes later I had Arleen check the storeroom for something that didn't exist. But Arleen knew what I wanted and was waiting for me with her clothes off and I fucked her doggy-style. She likes that position 'cause my dick tickles her fancy that way. Anyway I get her off and she finishes me by blowing me and spitting my load into a hanky she carries for that purpose."

Gladstone: Nervously fingering the top most button of her blouse. "So then, Saturday?"

John: Nope, still Friday. The kids are off at a football game and Argie and me take a dip in the hot-tub. She starts me off with a blowjob, then we kinda shift into a sixty-nine, but it's kinda cold and before we finish we dash inside and hop into bed. I get her off... y'know I'm well practiced at that, y'know cunt-lapping and all. So after Argie comes down a little, I mount her and fuck the shit out of her. She's a hot one, Argie is, and I fuck her constantly, or at the very least I'm after her to have sex. I think on account of this, she's never figured out that I'm schupping every broad I can."

"Doc? Y'know, all this talking has made me kinda horny. I know I can't expect anything from you personally on account of the doctor-patient stuff and all, but would you mind..." (John takes his penis out and begins stroking it in front of Dr. Gladstone.

Gladstone: (Recoiling at the sight of his erection) "John! Stop it! I must ask you to put your penis away!"

John: "Yeah, just a second, Doc."

Gladstone: "John, I'm afraid I must insist! Put it away or I'll refuse to see you again!"

John: Just one more... ugh, second, Doc." Whacking furiously, Franck comes, sending a heavy rope of jizm some four feet and landing inches from Dr. Gladstone's white shoes.

John: Tucking himself away without bothering to clean himself off. And in an amiable tone, said, "Geez almost topped those toes of yours Doc."

Gladstone: "That was totally uncalled for and if you try anything like that again I'll not make another appointment with you!" she huffed, for she was flushed and visibly excited at his unwarranted sexual display.

John: "Sure Doc. I understand, but tell me one thing and remember we speak the truth in this room. Did I get you going jerking off like that?"

Gladstone: (Staring down at her feet and the pool of sperm so close to her shoes.) "You heard me John. No more chances."

John: (Moving on as if nothing had happened between them.) "Well now Doc that brings us to Saturday..."

Gladstone: "I see that out time is up. I think what may be appropriate in view of the number of sexual experiences I now believe you'll be relating to me..." She paused, because if her eyes were correct, she was looking at a rapidly enlarging bulge in his slacks. 'It can't be!' she thought, 'not this soon!'

"Um, Mr. Franck, is it possible... I mean, are you getting another erection?"

John: "Oh, sure! Like I said, I can fuck all day and all night without any problem. Y'know that commercial on the television says if ya take this and have an erection for over four hours better call your doctor?"

Dr. Gladstone nodded that she had seen it.

John: "Well mine don't stay erect. But it keeps on getting up, say five; maybe ten minutes after I come, I'm ready to go again. Now that's the truth as you can see for yourself. And that's why I got to fuck so many women. In all honesty, while I do truly love my Argie, I'd wear her poor pussy out I keep sticking it in there."

Gladstone: "Here's what I want you to do. Get a cassette recorder and record your sex life from the first experience to... well the present. Will you do that?"

John: "Who's gonna listen to it?"

Gladstone: "Just you and I, mostly me as I get to know the real you and find out what makes you tick."

John: "You mean what makes Johnny fuck so much, right?"

Gladstone" (Smiling genially) "You could put it that way, John. Will you do it?"

John: Yeah, Doc. Sure, why not?"

John left Doctor Gladstone's office and drove straight to a Radio Shack to buy a cassette recorder and six tapes. From there he went home and finding himself the only one at home, holed up in his den, turned the recorder on and began to record his sex life as the doctor had requested.

'When she gets a load of this, ' he told himself, 'she'll want a load from this, ' and illustrating the point, he jerked on his semi-erect cock.

"Okay, okay, I'm not sure where to start," he said into the microphone. "So I'll start with my wife, Argie. Now although Argie just turned forty, she's drop-dead gorgeous, y'know, an absolute stunner. She's about five feet nine with dark brown, shoulder length hair.

Sometimes she wears it combed up, with a few longer strands hanging down in coils, which I like 'cause it frames her beautiful neck. She has a pert nose, captivating warm brown eyes and an even warmer smile. Ahhh, she thinks that her mouth is too big but since she is always smiling it just adds to her charm. She is often assumed to be an Italian, especially when she has a nice tan. She has a superb figure too, slim but shapely. Her tits are full, yet firm enough for her to still be able to dispense with her bra when she wants to.

Argie has a narrow waist, and a lovely, firm rounded backside, with long legs that seem even longer when she wears tight slacks. She looks after herself and goes regularly to a fitness class. Oh yeah, she also belongs to a tennis club. I reckon she could have been a model, but in fact she works for a small, but solid real estate firm. In fact she takes great pride in the fact that she sells an average of one home a month.

So just on her earnings we're a very comfortable couple. My salary covers a host of items like the kid's college funds, HDTV and a super stereo system; a swimming pool and a lovely four-bedroom home that's doubled in value in the five years we've lived there.

As if her looks and figure weren't enough, Argie also has a wonderful personality. She's always happy and it's no exaggeration to say that she seems to light up any room she enters. Argie is by nature, caring and considerate and well liked by everyone who knows her. I readily concede that my objectivity is open to question, but during the twenty-two years we've been married, a number of friends, both male and female, have all told me as much, usually going on to say how lucky I am, as if I didn't already know.

Now, Doc, to put the icing on the cake, so to speak, Argie is very good in bed; and not only in bed either, but also in the den, in the kitchen, in the garden, in the pool, or wherever else we happen to be when the fancy hits us.

After we were married about three years we decided to start a family. We tried everything for a solid year without success. Then of course we tried the various tests. In a nutshell we learned that Argie couldn't conceive. Now admittedly, these days it's different; but we're older now and the idea of raising a child who'd be twenty when I'm sixty-two is just enough for us to let things go as they are.

Anyway, Argie grew depressed and she kinda lost her interest in sex. And I... well I was as horny as ever. But I'm wandering off aren't I? This is supposed to be about my sex life so... let's see when did it all begin?

Ever since I was thirteen, I've had a fascination with girls. There were always some girls who either were sluts or acted like sluts. I'd watch them, and enjoy their little parades, but I thought they were cheap, and wouldn't really fantasize about them.

Much more interesting to me was this pretty, naive seventh grader, who looked horny without really meaning to. That would have been... Barbara, the little sister of a friend, who was cute with short brown curly hair, and aged about 12. She always looked sexy in a girlish sort of way - maybe wearing a pink woolly sweater, little miniskirt, white tights, and pixie boots. My friend once told me that he made her give him blow-jobs, but he lied about a lot of things and I never knew if it was true. But I recall dropping a pencil during a Sunday school class and looking up her skirt only to find she wore nothing under it. That's when I saw my first pussy. I can still see Barbara's long lips hanging down and I went on to enjoy a series of vivid fantasies about the idea of her long pouty lips and my school boy cock.

The funny thing is, well the following Sunday, right after Sunday school, Barbara tagged after me as I headed home and we wound up playing on our own in the woods. In time, we came across an old, abandoned, ramshackle barn and decided to explore it. We climbed a rickety ladder, with me going first, otherwise I'd have had my head up under her skirt on the way up; and found had some hay bales. Barbara stretched out and said she wanted to rest. I didn't know her age then, only that I was slightly older, but still she was the first girl that I had ever really been alone with and a thousand thoughts raced through my mind about what I should do and how to do it. One thing was certain; I thought she looked really sexy.

I lay down beside her and we faced each other. I told her a dirty joke and she laughed and giggled at it and then began to tickle me. I grabbed her and we began to play/fight, rolling around until I got on top of her, pinning her down on the hay. I held her wrists, her arms stretched out above her head while I sat on her tummy. Her chest was heaving as she sought to get her breath back and I was beginning to feel a kind of warm glow that seemed to be coming from her groin and passing into mine.

Then she said, "Do you have hairs on your cock, Johnny?"

I stared at her for a second. Her eyes were wide, her pupils big as saucers. Momentarily stumped for a reply, I used a trick that you shrinks seem to use these days, doc. I answered her question with a counter question.

"'Do you have hairs on yours?"

Barbara quietly and matter of factly replied, "I don't have a cock, Johnny; don't you know that?"

She laughed and said, "We girls have pussies!"

Then she tried to wriggle free. I reddened but kept my grip on her.

"I know that," I said fiercely.

She relaxed and asked, "Have you ever seen a pussy, Johnny?" Her eyes were dancing as she searched my face. "Have you ever seen your mother's?"

An image of my mother undressing and the black hairs curling out from the hem of her pink underwear and the sight of her hairy mound as she dried herself, flashed into my mind as I retorted feeling strangely guilty, "Mind your own business! I'm not telling you!"

"I'll bet she's got a big hairy one," she said teasing me.

Before I knew it, the words were out of my mouth. "I'll bet you've got a big hairy one, yourself!"

Her ensuing laugh was filled with a confidence that I lacked at the moment. "Show me yours and I'll show you mine," she said continuing to taunt me.

I let go of Barbara's wrists and stared at her, dumb-struck. She wriggled free, got to her feet and, as I sat staring at her, she stood upright and in what seemed to me to be a slow motion, she reached under her skirt and pulled down her panty's and then bunched her skirt up to her waist. The small triangle of brown curls covering the mound at the bottom of her belly was only a foot or so from my face and as I looked my cock stirred and rose up. Barbara took my hand and placed it on her mound and pressed herself against it then began to rub herself up and down and sideways against my palm. I looked up at her face. Her eyes were shut and her lips were parted. Little noises came from her mouth.

'Use your finger, Johnny. Put your finger in me!" she urged in a throaty whisper, "C'mon, do it now!"

I turned my palm up and extended my middle finger, pressing it between the pink lips that were glistening with moisture in the center of those brown curls. Barbara took hold of my finger and moved it down her slit and pressed herself forward. I felt my finger parting the tight wet velvety walls of her pussy.

"Say, doc, am I getting too graphic for you? You haven't started without me have you? I wouldn't appreciate that. I thought we'd just sit in your office and listen, and then maybe while facing one another have a little joint masturbation, sort of as an appetizer. Cause I really look forward to dippin' my wick in that juicy cunt of yours."

But, back to my first conquest. Old Barbara gave a little gasp and I started to withdraw, my finger thinking I was hurting her.

"No!" she yells, "No! Don't stop!" And haven't I heard that line a hundred or more times since. But remember, this was the first time those lovely words caressed my tender ears and I loved every fucking syllable.

She was squirming as my finger pushed in and out of her squishy opening. My finger was into the second knuckle inside her and I could feel a hard little lump deep in her cunt.

"Keep moving it! Yes, that way, that's it!" She was rockin' and rollin' Doc; then her whole body started to convulse.

"Harder! Harder! Harder!" she yelled, urging me on; thrusting and pulling on my finger, till at last she gave a great shudder and almost fell on top of me. I started to pull my trapped finger out. "No! No!" she begged, "Don't! Don't... not yet."

For almost a minute I sat there, with her slumped over my head, leaning against me. Then she moved a little and my finger slipped out. Without knowing why I raised my hand to my face and sniffed my finger. It smelled like the ocean, all tangy and mysterious.

Barbara watched me, a strange look on her face. I put my finger in my mouth and for the first time in my life I tasted a woman. It was a real turn-on and it was only then I became aware of my own hard throbbing need. Barbara had given a little cry when I sucked my finger and now she fell to her knees and kissed me hard on the lips. Her weight pushed me onto my back on the hay with her on top of me. She got to her knees looking at me intently then she placed her hand over the bulge in my trousers.

"It's your turn. You've got to show me." As she spoke she squeezed my hard-on through the cloth and I gasped.

"Do you like that," she asked mischievously, "want a hand job?"

Before I reply she began unbuttoning my trousers. My heart was thumping but I just lay there and let her do it. I raised myself on my elbows and watched as she undid the last button. My cock was straining my underpants, which were tented out through the opening in my trousers. Barbara slipped her hand behind the elastic band at my belly and pulled them down. My rampant prick reared up against my belly the second it was released. She must have got a fright for she let go the waist band and it twanged back against my cock.

"Hey," I yelled, "that hurt!"

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you, "she stammered as she pulled my underwear down. "Come on, Johnny, don't be a meanie, let me. I let you."

I stood up and turned to face her as she knelt on the ground. The hard truncheon of my cock, with its corded blue veins bulging out along its length, thrust out from the scant wisps of pubic hair, like a thick banana as it curved up against my belly.

Barbara's hand went to her mouth in a gesture of surprise. "Oh, Johnny, it... it's big... and fat. I never seen one..." She realized she was revealing information about herself that she didn't want to and changed course. "You've got hair too, not so much, but you've got some," her voice trailed off as she gazed at my dick for several seconds and then shuffled towards me on her knees, her eyes fixed on my erect cock. She reached out and fondled my balls. I closed my eyes at her touch.

"I like them."

"You like what?" I managed to ask, curious as well as confused.

"I'm sorry," she stammered again, "I like everything, your balls are so soft and velvety, and your cock is so big and all," she looked me in the eye and smiled, "I think it's beautiful, and so strange and... and you should be proud of it."

"I guess I am at that," I volunteered.

"Well, you should be. I wouldn't want to have that baby, put inside me, no, sir! I think it would tear little old me to pieces."

Hearing her words my heart sank. I had a major problem. My cock was too fucking big. Would I ever get laid?"

Just then, to my astonishment, Barbara flung her arms round my thighs, pressed her face tightly in between my legs and nuzzled her nose into my scrotum, kissing, then licking my balls and the base of my cock.

In a throaty whisper, she said, "You smell so nice, Johnny." And taking my cock in both hands, one above the other, she pulled it down to her face, then looked up and met my eyes for a moment before planting a kiss on its purplish head. A tiny globule of pre-cum oozed out of the little slit-mouth. She again looked up at me as if for approval then bent her head and took the helmet of my cock into her mouth and sucked. I felt my legs shaking and I couldn't get my breath. She disengaged her mouth and looked up at me again.

"I'm terribly sorry, but we can't fuck, Johnny," she said. Her eyes were very big and wide and gleaming. "I might have a baby and that would be bad for us both. My big sister had a baby and had to get married. She hates it... having to stay in and look after it. I've seen my Mom and Dad do other things, lots of times. I know what to do. That said Barbara grabbed my cock with both hands and squeezed. It was an incredible sensation. She proceeded to jack me off using first one hand and then the other until I shot a load of come onto her hand and wrist. It was the first time I had jerked off, or rather had been jerked off and I had this sensation of having to take a piss, but ejaculated instead. I can still recall the intensity of it all.

"You've never done it before have you?" She asked. There was no accusation in her voice, simply youthful curiosity.

"I guess not," I said, "unless you count the couple times while I was sleeping, but I never thought I could manage it by myself, or like... with your hand."

"We better get back, someone will miss us," Barbara said as she got up and replaced her panties. I pulled my underwear up and fixed my trousers and we climbed down the ladder and went our separate ways.

"Ah, but Doc, I gotta tell ya, it wasn't long before I nailed her and nailed her good."

Two weeks later, her parents were away, and her brother decided to have an all-night barbecue. I went and early in the evening chatted up a couple of girls, but in truth, spent most of the time drinking and talking to the guys.

It must have been around two in the morning, we were all in the back garden, Barbara was next to me, but not close, and I wasn't about to try anything with her while my friends looked on. Then, one of the others tried to put his arm around her and she kind of shrugged him off and edged over to me. He was upset, but not about to do or say anything. Looking back, I realize he didn't quite know how to handle her rejection. He got up and grabbed a beer and sat with some other guys.

I closed the distance between us until our thighs were touching. I put an arm around her, resting it on her shoulder, and she rested her head against me. Knowing the others might be watching us, I risked putting my other hand on her knee and she just kissed my neck gently and said, "I'm tired, will you take me to bed?"

There were several tents pitched in the garden and Barbara led me to one and climbed in and I followed, sheepishly not knowing what was going to happen. She unrolled her sleeping bag, and pulled out her night-clothes. She was fumbling and, like myself, had drunk far too much considering her age.

"Can I help?" I asked, and she nodded yes. She held her arms up and I lifted the top up and off, then put it to one side. My hands moved to her tummy, and she murmured her approval as I touched her young body. And sighed, "Yes, yes, yes," when my hands and fingers fluttered over the little bumps that were becoming breasts. Her nipples were hard; I hoped that was my doing and not the cool air flowing into the tent.

She turned and kissed me as I played with her nipples and pressed my lips back into hers; felt her little tongue probing at the slight opening of my mouth before it pushed hard and entered my mouth. I had, of course, heard about Frenching, but this was my first experience at it. But I caught on fast and soon we were swapping spit and dueling with out respective tongues.

While we continued frenching one another, her skirt rode up so that it only covered the very tops of her legs. Of course my hand gravitated there and soon I was touching the bottom line of her underwear. I took note of her breathing rate, which had gone from normal to very heated in minutes and cupped her mons with the palm of my hand, feeling her pussy for the second time... Barbara's pretty pussy with the pouty lips.

I must have leaked a quart of precum by this point and I can state unequivocally that I had my very first case of blue balls. Is this too much information, Doc?

Anyway, encouraged by the fact that she hadn't swatted my hand away, I slipped it inside her panties and instinctively used my middle finger to trace over the length of her pussy slit.

I heard her groan with pleasure at my touch and applied light pressure to her cunt and was delighted to find her labia part for me and my finger was immediately covered with her hot, sticky juices.

I asked her if I was doing it right and she told me I was doing it wonderfully well. So I finger fucked her for what seemed like hours, but in reality must have been about twenty minutes.

Then Barbara grunted and lifted her pussy up to meet my finger two, maybe three times. She made a soft woofing noise and then lay back, panting hard.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

She didn't reply, except to smile up at me. After a minute passed her hand came up and touched my face. It felt wonderful. "Thanks," she said, "that was terrific, a really nice come."

"I wasn't sure exactly what was meant by that, but I took it that I had done good.

I was still thinking about what had happened when Barbara removed the rest of her clothes and started unbuckling my pants. She took my cock in her hand and began to stroke me. I remember placing my hand around hers and giving myself a good squeeze. She realized what I wanted and squeezed the hell out of my dick and I loved it, for I was squirting my load only seconds later.

I apologized immediately, for I was terribly embarrassed, but Barbara nonchalantly wiped my sperm up with a Kleenex and giggled, saying, "Geez, you sure came a lot; even more than the last time. I like that. How soon can you come again?"

"Soon, I think," not knowing that at thirteen I had almost unlimited prowess in the sex department.

"Oh, goodie," Barbara cooed and renewed her jerking on my semi-flaccid penis.

As I slowly hardened, she began to whimper and the pace of her masturbation began to increase. She started to suck on my ear lobes, licking up and down my neck, and I knew that I would soon be coming again.

"Can I put it inside you?" I asked hopefully.

By way of an answer, the twelve year old brunette rolled us, as if as one, so that I was on top of her, between her knees.

"I don't care," she panted, then apparently reconsidered and asked, "You'll pull out before coming in me, right?"

"Oh, sure, right," I assured her.

Reaching between her legs, I parted her long folds and nudged the head of my cock between her lips. To my surprise, her fingers joined mine, moving to hold my foreskin, and continued her relentless masturbation on me as I slowly slipped into her tight pussy.

The feel of that first pussy clenching my dick is indescribable. As I relished the varied sensations brought on by her hot, moist sheath kissing the length of my prick as it surged back and forth between her limber legs, I was soon floating on the verge of a mighty orgasm.

I was stunned at what followed. As my penis was enveloped perhaps two inches into her pussy Barbara sighed and then grunted. Suddenly my dick sliced into her another two inches, a long way at that time in my life. I had broken through her hymen!

Hell, I didn't know what a hymen was until she explained it to me later on.

Barbara's fingers lightly caressed my balls as she continued to pant and gasp for air. Then her forefinger stretched up and grazed the skin between my scrotum and asshole.

"YES!" I cried out, "my bottom, touch my bottom!"

This wonderful creature kissed me first; then pushed a finger about an inch into my rectum.

I gasped and found it was difficult to breathe.

But I managed to find some air, for I began to fuck her hard.

The sensations are still indelibly etched in my mind. Barbara's tongue was darting around my mouth. Her finger wriggled round my ass; and in moments I felt a cold sensation rising from the inside of my legs, up into my balls.

"Yes, Barbara, Yes," I told her. For now her other hand was vibrating that section of my cock that remained outside her delightful pussy, for she was frigging her clit and I was getting half the benefit of her efforts.

That did the job. I ejaculated deep into her pussy and then terrified at what might result from that release, I yanked it from her warm nest only to surge back into her as the following wave came lumbering in. Oh, I spurted again and again and again. Eventually I stopped, exhausted but sated, and stayed inside her, kissing her as my penis softened.

"You didn't listen!" she cried forlornly and began to cry. I held her tight until she stopped. Then to my surprise she let me fuck her again. She made no mention of my coming inside her.

We fell asleep with me still inside her.

She did not get pregnant -- that time. I believe her brother was responsible for that early the following year. I was involved with someone else. And so, Barbara was my first.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.