Will's Journey Into Manhood - Cover

Will's Journey Into Manhood

Copyright© 2005 by Clvfan

Chapter 1

Brother/Sister Incest Story: Chapter 1 - The story of a boy in the 1880 Texas Panhandle and how he became a man in many ways.

Caution: This Brother/Sister Incest Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Historical   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Masturbation  

Will Danforth's body was atremble with the sight before him. There was a man and a woman in the stream before him both naked and running their hands all over each other. The woman's body was a sight that seared Will's eyes and caused his manhood to strain against his buckskin pants. He was sure glad he decided to look for stray cattle along this creek.

Will was fifteen years old, the third son of a Texas Panhandle rancher in the year 1880. He had an older sister Linda who was seventeen and a younger sister Jenny that was fourteen. His family owned 3,000 acres just by the south fork of the Red River and grazed their cattle on much more of the open range. Their outfit the Triple D wasn't near as big as Charlie Goodnights holdings but was probably one of the biggest ranches in the Texas panhandle. His dad Amos Danforth employed around fifteen full time men most of them Mexican and all of the kids worked as hard as anybody.

Will had been out rounding up any strays he could find and herding them back to the main holding area in preparation for a drive to market next month. He had been easing along the backside of a grassy knoll when he heard splashing coming from the creek on the other side. He drew his Winchester Yellow boy repeating rifle from its scabbard in front of his saddle. Even though most of the Indian trouble was a thing of the past there were still renegades coming through occasionally or just plain cattle rustlers. Will was a dead shot with the 44 caliber weapon and just as good with the 45 colt peacemaker he had strapped to his hip.

His grandfather and two brothers had originally settled this land and they fought hard to keep it, none of them dying of old age. His dad and three cousins inherited the land and all three cousins also were gone, one killed by Indians, one by a drunken cowboy over cards and the third broke his neck when his horse stepped in a hole at full speed. His dad owned it all now and he made sure his boys and girls knew how to handle rifles and pistols. In this day and age there was always somebody trying to take what was yours and the Danforth's didn't aim to give it up easy.

Will eased off his horse before they crested the knoll and ground tied him. Easing the Yellow boy before him he made his way to the top and peeped over, there not fifty feet away was his older brother Jacob and his new wife Lizzie. Jacob was 19 and Lizzie was seventeen, they had only been married a couple of months and lived in a new house that was built on the land that would be his when their dad passed on.

Will watched Jacob and Lizzie laughing and giggling, splashing each other. Will had never really seen a naked woman before and Lizzie's body was a glory to behold for him. His eyes darted back and forth from her jiggling white breasts capped with brown nubs and the wet matted triangle of brown hair at the junction of her legs. He knew he should ease away and leave them be but he couldn't take his eyes off Lizzie's round bottom when she bent over to splash more water on her husband. Looking around behind him to make sure no one else was around he settled in to watch his brother and his wife while they frolicked in the stream.

Jacob and Lizzie had enough playing in the water; both of them stimulated by the sight and feel of the others body. They waded ashore and lay down on a horse blanket that was spread out on the bank of the creek.

Will watched as Jacob took Lizzie in his arms and kissed her. It wasn't like the kiss he had gotten from Jessie Borden at the last social they had been to several months ago. That was a quick peek on the lips, his brother and wife had their lips mashed together and looked like they were trying to eat each others face off.

He watched as Jacob's hands roved over Lizzie's body clutching at her full breasts, he was to far away to see exactly what was happening but evidently she liked what he was doing because he could hear her giving out little moans and they didn't sound like he was hurting her. He saw Lizzie reach down between their bodies and do something to Jacob that caused him to give a loud hiss. Will was fascinated and he knew he was going to pleasure himself, had to, his manhood was tight with blood. He fumbled with the lacings in the front of his pants finally freeing himself to the open air. Looking around once again to make sure no one was near he wrapped one hand around his stalk and started slowly stroking while he watched the couple before him.

Will's eyes took in the couple below as Jacob rolled over to settle his body on top of Lizzie. She opened her legs wide and his hips settled down in the white V of her legs. Will couldn't see exactly what went on but he knew his brother must be putting his manhood into his wife's quim. Will knew how the animals mated and his bothers had told him about men and women but he had never seen it till now. He watched Jacob's hips start to bounce up and down between Lizzie's thighs. They were still kissing, wonder how they breathe Will thought. His body was reacting to the erotic sight before him and his stroking hand felt so good riding up and down his stalk. He could hear the faint sounds of delight coming from Lizzie and his brothers huffing grunts, it looked like he was trying to drive Lizzie's ass into the ground.

While the sounds of pleasure increased from the fucking couple the feeling in Will's dick also was increasing.

When Lizzie cried out and wrapped her legs around Jacob's waist, Will shot a big stream of white seed onto the grass beside him. While his seed oozed out over his fingers he watched his brother's ass tense and a big groan come from him, he figured he was shooting also. He watched his brother roll off Lizzie and they lay side by side kissing and murmuring, he ducked back down, wiped his hand on the grass and stuffed himself back in his pants. He quietly made his way back to his horse and led him about a quarter of a mile before getting on and resuming his search, in another direction of course.

As Will rode along his mind was thinking about what he had just witnessed. It was very exciting, he sure wish he could have seen Lizzie close up. He had only caught glimpses of his sisters getting ready for bed but even those quick views had made his manhood rise since he was about 10, he didn't know what caused it at the time and it took his brothers to show him how to relieve that tension.

There weren't many opportunities to meet girls in this part of the country. Ranches were spread very thin and the nearest settlement was 60 miles away. About twice a year just about the whole territory had a social gathering in the town that lasted a couple of days. It was about five days work lost getting there enjoying the social and coming home. With such little time to socialize courting was fast and furious during the two days of the social. His bother Jacob had found his wife when she was sixteen at one of last years socials and they were married at the last get together a couple of months ago.

Will's other brother James was 21, he told them he didn't want to get married he was having to much fun going from girl to girl. James was kind of wild and had already been in several fights over ladies at these get togethers, some of them married. Will's dad Amos had already told him he wouldn't take up for him if he was fooling with a married woman.

James still lived in the house with their parents; if he got married Amos would build him a house on another section of the land that would be his someday. Each child of Amos and Ethyl Danforth had been given a section of land that would be theirs when their parents were gone. While they were living all the family worked the whole land and shared equally once they were of age.

Will thought about what he would do when he started getting his share, that would be when he was sixteen about six months away. While his family was well off financially there really wasn't much to spend any money on out here. the image of Lizzie's white body roamed around in his mind and he thought he might use some of it to finally find out what it would be like to have a woman. James had told him you could buy one for a while in the settlement. The thought of lying on a naked woman had his manhood stiffening again and in his mind he was seeing his sister-in-law lying beneath him as he moved within her.

He was still thinking about loving his sister-in-law when he rode up to the barn that afternoon and unsaddled and cooled down his horse before heading for the house. He saw a horse and buggy hitched before the long porch. Visitors were something of a treat anytime and he hustled to the pump house outside the kitchen to clean up before going in to see who it was. He knew his ma would kill him if he came in with trail dust all over him.

He entered the house through the back door, through the kitchen where Lucinda the Mexican cook was helping his mother with supper. Will didn't know how old she was but she looked ancient, she sure could cook though. Between her and Will's ma they were well fed. He went out into the hall and then into the big front parlor. He saw the visitor was Mrs. Johnston; she was a widow that had a ranch about 10 miles away.

Her husband had been killed by two renegades the year before and she was trying to run the ranch by herself. It wasn't near as big as the Triple D only about 600 acres but it supported her very well as long as she could run it. Amos and the boys helped her round up her cattle for last years drive and took them with theirs. She was about thirty Will guessed, she was dressed in a gingham frock with her light brown hair up in a bun.

When she saw Will she gave him a smile and his dad motioned for him to come on in. "We were just talking about you boy" his father said. Will's eyebrows rose, he couldn't think of anything he had done wrong or at least that he had got caught at. "Sit down here Will" his father directed. About that time his mother came to the parlor door "You can talk later, come on eat supper before it gets cold" she told them.

His dad grinned at his wife "good idea woman, come Will, Mrs. Johnston lets go eat and we can discuss the matter later."

When they returned to the parlor after a wonderful supper Amos lit a cigar and turned to Will. "Mrs. Johnston has a problem Will and I think we can give her some help if you've a mind to. Her hired man went to town last week and never returned, she needs some help around the place and she can't leave it to try and hire more help." Amos pointed his cigar at Will "If you are willing I told her we could spare you for a while, things are going pretty smooth and with all the hands we have hired for the drive this year you don't need to go".

Will didn't know what to say, it was all a surprise to him, he looked over at Mrs. Johnston. She was looking right back at him with a hopeful smile. He noticed for the first time her pretty dimples and then he got embarrassed and knew his face was getting red. He looked quickly at his dad who was waiting for his answer.

"Uh sure pa if you don't need me I can help out." Will stammered.

"Good, good son " he clapped Will on the back, turning to Mrs. Johnston he continued. " Will knows as much about cattle as anybody on the ranch and he's a hard worker." giving Will a little smile he went on "course sometimes you have to remind him, he gets to daydreaming you know".

Will knew he was turning bright red "Awwwww Pa" he growled.

Amos, Ethyl and Mrs. Johnston were grinning at his discomfort, Mrs. Johnston taking pity on him said

"I am sure he will do just fine Mr. Danforth and I thank you for letting him come."

About that time his sisters came in from helping Lucinda with the dishes and they joined in the teasing, telling Mrs. Johnston she needed to remind him of this or watch out for his clumsiness.

Will, his face red made a hasty retreat telling everybody he needed to get his things together for the morning.

I didn't take him long to get ready and he slipped out the back door just wandering before he went to bed. As he neared the barn he heard some whispered sounds coming from it. Now as late as it was there generally isn't anybody in the barn, Will wished he had brought his colt with him. Then he heard a quiet giggle, well that relieved some of the tension, surely no owl hoot was going to be giggling.

Will slipped up to the side of the barn easing along till he found a crack he could look into. There was a lantern lit by the tack room and it dimly lit the interior of the barn. Another giggle caught his attention much closer and he moved to see his brother James and Lucinda's granddaughter Maria lying in a pile of hay in the stall before him. They weren't four feet away. Will didn't know how old Maria was, she came to live with her grandmother after her ma died of a fever, and everybody figured she was around 20 or so.

She wasn't the prettiest girl Will had ever seen but she was slender and dark and Will felt a funny feeling sometimes when he watched her bending over to do the wash or working around the house. Right now she was pretending to fight his brother off while James was trying to release her tits from her loose blouse. Will figured if she really didn't want him to she would be putting up a much harder struggle and wouldn't be giggling. Must be my lucky day Will thought I get to see to another naked woman. He tried to get comfortable while he bent over with his hands on his knees looking in the knot hole.

He watched James fish a big round globe out of her blouse capped by a dark nipple. The sight of that bare tit made Will's pecker twitch and his breathe catch. James quickly lowered his head to take it in his mouth.

Maria arched her back to push it even closer to his brother. Whatever James was doing must feel good because Maria was moaning softly and caressing his brother's hair. Her soft moan made Will's pecker start to harden. James had the other tit out now and was rolling a dark nipple with his fingers. Will watched fascinated, this time he was close enough to see what was going on.

Once again Maria moaned softly "Ohhh senor James, eet feel so good... Ummmm suck Maria's tetas".

To Will it looked like James was trying to eat her tit off but she seemed to like it, by now Will's manhood was straining his pants again and looking around to make sure no one was wandering about he unlaced his pants and took his pecker in his hand again slowly stroking and watching the couple inside.

James quit sucking long enough to get Maria's blouse over her head and the sight of her bare upper body, round tits bouncing with her movement made Will's eyes widen and his hand stroke a little faster. James shucked his own shirt off and went back to sucking on Maria's dark nipples. Will saw his brother's hand run up under her big skirt and move upwards taking the cloth with him. When he stopped one leg was bare up to midthigh and that sight made Will's manhood even harder. He couldn't tell what James was doing but Maria sucked in a big breathe and moaned again "Si senor James, use your big finger on Maria".

Will didn't know what that meant but whatever James was doing she seemed to like it. Maybe he was using his finger like a pecker Will thought. About that time James stood up and stared undoing the buttons on his denim pants, Will saw his hard pecker spring out when he shoved them down. None of the Danforth men were circumcised but James must really be randy cause the foreskin was pulled back off his purple tip.

Maria's eyes lit up when she saw that swaying stalk before her. She reached up and gripped it with her hand. Will almost groaned aloud when she closed her hand over his brother's pecker. What would it feel like to have a woman hold your manhood Will wondered, must feel pretty good because he heard his brother give a little groan himself.

Maria looked up at his brother and cooed "Ohhhh Senor is that beeg thing for Maria?"

Will was trying to slow his stroking down to match Maria's hand moving on James's hard stalk. If she thinks that's big she should see mine he thought. He knew from when his brothers showed him how to play with his pecker that his was bigger then both his brothers already.

Now James was kneeling beside Maria and pulling her skirt up to her waist. Will watched as her brown legs appeared, then her sleek thighs. The sight of a thick black patch of hair lying at the junction of those thighs made Will suck in his breath, he had never seen a woman's quim this close. He only got a few seconds look till his brother moved between her legs but the sight made his hand move faster on his hard stalk.

He could tell when James got his pecker in Maria cause she gave a gasp and threw her legs up on his back.

The sight of those brown legs wrapped around his brothers waist and her ass bouncing in the hay while James pounded into her had Will's hand flying now, the erotic sight was to much, he shot a big load of manseed against the side of the barn. Even after the milky liquid quit flowing he didn't stop stroking, the sight before him had him mesmerized.

Maria was moaning and James was grunting. Will could see his brothers hairy balls slamming into Maria's flexing ass. Both seemed to pick up the pace and after about five minutes Maria groaned and clutched James to her heaving tits. Will saw a liquid oozing out around his brothers cock, James had stopped humping and was just lying on Maria. Will wondered if he had emptied his balls, then he figured he must not have because he was beginning to move again.

After a few strokes James told Maria to turn over and he pulled his glistening pecker from her. She quickly got on her hands and knees. Will watched his brother come up behind her on his knees and use one hand to guide his hardness back into her wetness. James battered her ass cheeks with his quick thrusts, Will could see her dark tipped tits swaying back and forth with the rhythm of his brothers pumping hips. Those swinging globes of woman flesh had Will's pecker hard as a rock again and he stroked himself harder.

Maria was gasping and moaning then pleading with James's "Pleeeze senor James don't give me a baby, take it out before you shoooot your seed, Maria will please you she promises".

Will watched James slam into her bouncing cheeks a few more times then pull his pecker from Maria, her wetness making it shine in the Lantern light. She quickly turned on her hands and knees and took his brothers hardness in her mouth. Will's eyes widened and he gave a small gasp, he had never thought about putting his pecker in somebody's mouth. He watched as Maria closed her lips over his brother's manhood and took most of it in her mouth then she moved back to the tip and repeated the procedure over and over.

It must feel really good Will thought because James's head was thrown back, eyes closed and mouth open in a grimace of pleasure. Will's hand was flying on his pecker now; the sight of Maria working on his brother's manhood with her mouth had his excitement at its peak. When he shot another load against the barn he heard James give out with a groan and saw Maria's throat working, dang she must be swallowing his brother's seed. Maria let James's pecker slide from her mouth.James fell down in the hay beside her and she laid her head on his chest. Will quietly slipped away before getting his manhood back in his pants and heading up for bed.

As he drifted off to sleep he was thinking about what he had seen this day. I have got to get me a woman he thought, yep as soon as I get enough money I am going to the settlement and get me a woman or maybe Maria would let him love her if he told her he saw her and James.

The next morning they were getting ready to leave, his ma and sisters giving Will a kiss and his pa shaking his hand and clapping him on the back. Will tied his horse behind the buggy and climbed up beside Mrs. Johnston and they headed out for her ranch. She talked as they rode along, telling him about the cattle and what she wanted him to do, he answered her with a yes mam or no mam. After a while she laughing told him since they were going to be working together he should quit mamming her and call her Becky. He nodded his head and said "yes mam". She started laughing and when Will realized what he had said he kinda chuckled also.

That sort of broke the ice for Will and he relaxed a little. She mentioned Will's colt Peacemaker that he was carrying, said she wished her husband had carried a gun. He asked her if she had any guns, he couldn't imagine a woman living out here alone without one. She told him they had a Henry repeating rifle and a Shotgun her husband used to hunt with. That was good Will thought; he had brought his Winchester, colt and a Greener double barreled shotgun. His pa said a double barrel was the gun when someone was trying to get in your house.

While they rode along Becky kept up a running conversation, Will figured she must have gotten pretty lonely since her husband had been killed. He kept glancing over at her, he didn't want to stare that wouldn't be proper. He realized for the first time that she was really a pretty lady, light brown hair, pretty brown eyes and dimples when she smiled. He could tell she was slender under her dress and her tits looked really good when they bounced under the cloth. He turned away quickly because that thought brought a flush to his face.

"How old are you Will" Becky asked? "I didn't think to ask cause you look full grown but I can see up close you look pretty young."

"I'll be sixteen afore long" Will told her. He knew what she was talking about; he was bigger than his brother James and almost as tall as Jacob. His shoulders and chest were already bigger then either of them.

When they went to the Socials people always took him to be older than he was. "But don't worry Mrs... I mean Becky I can do a man's work".

She smiled at him, "I am sure you can Will your father said you were the hardest working one on the ranch."

Will liked her smile. For a while they rode in silence, Will just enjoyed being close to this pretty lady.

When they got to the ranch Will saw that it was in pretty good shape, he could tell that some things needed repairing but all in all she had done a good job since the death of her husband. She had told him on the way that she had hired a man from the settlement a couple of months ago but he wasn't much help and then he just went off and didn't come back. Went back to the settlement she supposed.

He saw the barn was in good shape, could use a few shingles, the corral with several horses looked sturdy only a plank or two missing. The house was a sturdy log structure that looked like it had several rooms. He could see a bunkhouse built alongside one wall of the barn, looked like it could maybe hold three or four men. Since he was the only one he would have plenty of room.

Becky pulled up in front of the barn; Will jumped down quickly and went around helping her down. She had already jumped to the ground by the time he got there. Grinning at him she said "You don't have to try and be a perfect gentleman Will, I am used to doing for myself, now why don't you get squared away in the bunkhouse and I'll unhitch the buggy and put the horse up."

"Uh... Becky I'll take care of the buggy and horse, I have to put mine in the corral anyway" he quickly said.

She gave him a smile "Okay Will, you will find some feed in the barn, the buggy goes in the last stall, When you finish come on in the house and I will fix us some lunch."

It took him about an hour to get the bunkhouse in some kind of shape; the other man had left it a mess.

Like his home there was a pump over a drilled well, unlike his home this one was outside. He stopped and cleaned up a little before going on in.

He knocked on the door and received a cheery "Come on in Will" from Becky. He hung his hat on the peg by the door and went through a Parlor into the kitchen.

He was stopped in his tracks; Becky was bent over the oven taking some kind of stew out. She had on a man's pants and they clearly defined her shapely ass. The image of Maria on her hands and knees presenting her naked ass to James flashed through his mind and then an image of Becky in the place of Maria.

Becky took the stew out of the oven and turned to see Will standing in the door. "Come on in it's ready, take a seat and we'll have a bite to eat" she instructed.

Will was still stunned by the sight of a woman in mans clothes, her cotton shirt bulging out in front with her full breasts. She could see the expression on his face and smiled. "Come on now Will, I am the only one working this ranch now, you don't think I ride herd in a gingham dress and bonnet do you."

Will had to chuckle, "Naw I don't guess that would be to practical Becky." They sat down and had dinner, Will found out that Becky was a good cook. She told him they would spend the afternoon doing some chores around the barn and then in the morning they would ride over the place and he could see the lay of the ranch. Will tried not to show it but his eyes kept following her around the room. While her pants weren't tight, they had belonged to her husband, they showed the shape of her ass really well and Will's pecker got about half hard just watching her move about the place.

They worked around the barn fixing the corral and Will carved and replaced the missing shingles on the roof. He was amazed that Becky pitched right in and helped in fixing everything. Now his ma worked hard but it was all to take care of the family, everything else was left to the men. Becky hammered and sawed and carried just like a man. But she sure didn't look like one.

It was a hot day in the Texas panhandle and both were sweating profusely. Will had taken his shirt off and Becky's shirt was saturated with sweat. Will had a hard time concentrating on work. The wet cloth was sticking to her like a second skin and the light shirt was becoming almost transparent. When she bent back to relieve her aching back those two beauties on her chest were clearly defined. Will saw her nipples poking against the cloth. His pecker was straining against his pants; he knew he would have to, as his brother Jacob called it, skin his mule tonight.

Becky quit working around the barn about an hour or so before twilight. She told Will she would go fix supper and when he got the corral done to come on to the house.

When Will got washed up and went into the kitchen Becky had the supper all ready. It was mostly vegetables; she had used the last of the meat for the stew. Even with just vegetables it was really good and Will knew he would eat well while he was here anyway. While she was clearing the dishes Becky told him to fill the tub in the shed attached to the house. She said she knew they both needed a good bath. It was still hot and he knew a cool bath would feel good so he quickly went to do her bidding. He found the tub in the shed and a two gallon bucket beside it. There was also a big mirror set on a stand in one corner of the room.

He knew his ma and sisters had one sort of like it in their rooms, he wondered why women needed to look at themselves so much. Shrugging his shoulders he picked up the bucket and started for the pump. It wasn't to far from the shed so he had the tub filled in no time. He was just pouring the last bucket in when Becky came in the door. She had a long robe on and two towels with her.

"Here this one is for you" she told him handing him one of the towels. "I hope you don't mind if I take my bath first."

Will stammered "Uhh... No... go right ahead, take your time, I'll be in the kitchen." He headed out the door and sat at the table. He had closed the door he thought but when he looked around he saw that it had swung open some. From where he was sitting at the table he could see the mirror and what a sight that was. It was like being in the shed. Becky was taking off her robe and she was naked.

Will's breath caught in his throat. Her body was perfection. He had a view from the side when she turned to the tub. Her legs were firm and shapely; her ass was a graceful curve of rounded muscle. Wide hips tapered to a narrow waist and flat belly. Her breasts were rounded globes of smooth flesh capped with aureoles that were slightly darker then her skin. She let her hair down and it hung down past her shoulders, a light brown cloud that caressed her skin.

Will's manhood filled with blood, he knew he shouldn't be looking but he couldn't help it. He watched as she settled in the tub, her breasts bobbing and swaying with her movements. When she stepped in the tub he saw that furry patch of hair setting at the juncture of her thighs. His hand was rubbing his pecker through his pants, he wanted to take it out bad but he knew he'd better wait. He watched her while she ran the washcloth over her body, over those full breasts, the cool water had caused her nipples to rise some and that sent another chill through him. When she washed her hair and started to climb out of the tub he quickly moved to the other end of the table so she wouldn't know he had been watching.

Becky came out of the shed drying her hair, when she saw Will she grinned "Alright Will you can have it now, it felt really good."

Will was afraid to get up he knew his manhood was clearly visible in his pants. "I will in a minute, just going to rest here a while."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.