Portrait of Need - Cover

Portrait of Need

Copyright© 2005 by dotB

Chapter 13

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - He was a klutz, a nerd, a geek, and the ultimate virgin. This is the tale of how he walked hurriedly into class, then tripped, and fell. What happened as a result may come as a surprise in the end.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Lesbian   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   School  

Awakening on Sunday morning was really strange. I was alone in my bed in the loft at my cabin, but I wasn't alone in the room. Standing above me with a tray carrying two cups of coffee in her hands, was a statuesque black woman wearing nothing but a smile on her beautiful face. It took me a moment to realise that I knew her, but even then I was uncertain why Sydney was there.

"Hi." Her voice was a sultry purr. "Our two lovers have gone out for a couple of hours to try out Paula's new car, but before they left, I was told that I needed to awaken you with breakfast in bed. Paula insisted that I needed to wear a smile on my face and Aileen suggested my costume, then they both hinted that I should have the idea of seduction on my mind to put me in the right mood."

"Holy Shit!" I blurted.

I felt my face go bright red as I realised that I had a hard-on that had swelled to the point where it hurt. To make it worse I was nude and there were no covers on my body. In fact when I looked for them I found that there were no covers on the bed. I'd been set up.

"Honey, those were almost exactly my very own thoughts when I was told about this idea. Both of our lovers astounded me. To be honest though, those are orders I'd accept any day of the week. I see you appreciate my following their orders down to the last detail. Unfortunately, I don't know what you prefer for breakfast, so I thought we'd start with coffee and a short discussion." Her purring tone was tainted by the broad smile that crept over her face and I could see that her eyes were fixed on that damn hard-on. "Then, after I find out what you prefer, I'll offer you a choice of what I can actually provide."

Although I was finding it somewhat embarrassing to be in the present situation, for some reason I wasn't even thinking of trying to hide my boner. I didn't know why, but in some way I didn't really mind this strange woman knowing that I was turned on and that I had strong sexual desires for her. Actually it felt natural and in some way it felt warranted, but I didn't know why. After a short time of trying to understand my own feelings, I decided that what I was feeling must be a primal urge. I was still slightly uncomfortable with the situation, but it took only a few more seconds for my memory of the previous couple of days and nights to come back to me. That memory included all the various sexually stimulating situations I'd found myself in over that time.

It suddenly dawned on me that I had been teased and tantalized by the two older women and that while Paula had been acting slightly possessive of my attentions, she'd also acted relaxed about the two older women's attentions toward me. My thought was that perhaps Paula had been attempting to make me more comfortable with my feelings, but at the same time I felt almost as if she'd been setting me up in some way. So, adding what I remembered to what Sydney had just said, I was left with a few major questions that I felt needed to be answered. Sliding back against the pillows and patting the bed as an offer for her to sit down, I managed to match her broad smile with a weak smile of my own.

"Sydney, why would they do that?" I asked quietly. "I could probably guess why they ran off to try out the car, but why did they leave you here with me, especially with instructions like those?"

"I suppose it was because I and my lover had a long conversation with Paula early this morning. However, she felt that she didn't know you well enough yet to answer for you, but she certainly surprised me with some of her input."

She handed me a coffee, then leaned forward to set the tray on the bedside table before sitting down on the bed and shifting to face me. As I watched, she swung around to face me, then lifted her feet and crossed her ankles, drawing her lower legs close in front of her body. Her knees had spread wide and low to the bed. The view was certainly blatant and intentional, without even asking, I knew she was offering far more than breakfast in bed.

"You couldn't be more obvious, could you?" I managed a weak smile, deciding finally that my hard-on wasn't at all out of place. "So, let's hear the story."

I think I astounded her by seeming as accepting of the situation as I appeared to be. For several seconds she seemed to be thinking, then she simply shrugged her shoulders, her eyes dropped and she shook her head slowly.

"I keep forgetting about the wolf." She said in a soft tone that lacked the purr but was almost as sexy. "But, since that was what I was using as an argument when I was discussing you and your actions with Aileen and Paula earlier this morning, I shouldn't have."

"Well, since I wasn't listening in on the argument, perhaps you should enlighten me."

She sighed, then smiled.

"No matter how I look at this situation, it's totally strange." She lifted her eyes to mine. "Do you have any idea how unlike most men you react?"

"I've never bothered much with comparisons that way." I grinned. "But then I know that different men react in different ways to different situations. I can tell you that at the present time, I am sitting here feeling quite uncomfortable. First off, I feel the need to empty my bladder after a night's rest following an evening when I drank more than I should have. I'm also uncomfortable because Paula and I never showered after making love last evening, so I imagine I reek like a rank stench pot. On top of that I have a mild hangover from mixing my drinks last night which is making me slightly less tolerant than I normally would be. Then too, I'm suffering the woes of unfulfilled lust at the sight of a very alluring woman."

At that point I paused, then after a second, I frowned. "But most of all, I want some answers and you are doing anything and everything else but answering my questions, which is making me somewhat annoyed."

"I'm sorry, I wasn't meaning to annoy you, it isn't intentional." Her eyes dropped again and I realized suddenly that to her, lowering her gaze was a submissive move. "Aileen and Paula have gone to see my associate. She's the woman who will be their new gynaecologist, and she's seeing them on a Sunday as a favour to me. Then they're going to a druggist to buy diaphragms and tubes of spermatocide, as well as a few other things. They are also going to buy a 'Morning After' kit, but Paula isn't going to use it without discussing that idea with you first."

She paused and shifted as if she were slightly uncomfortable, at the same time her upper body's colour deepened slightly as if she was blushing a bit.

"Unlikely as it may seem to you, I think I'm much more uncomfortable at this moment than you are. I've made my way in this world by being a very independent, self-reliant and totally controlled person. I've fought for everything I have and I've insisted on doing it my way, to my schedule, with little regard for most people. Yet at this point in my life, I have to make an admission that I find extremely difficult." She paused to take a deep breath, then her eyes lifted and bored into mine.

"I've always felt that one day I would want a child, but until the other day I had never met a man who I felt was worthy of being my child's father. Then Aileen called me to tell me that Paula had found a man. Unfortunately Paula's taste in men appears to be identical to mine; however I believe we do have one basic difference in our needs. She wants a man on a permanent day to day basis while I have a much reduced need." She stopped speaking and her breath left her in a gust, then she breathed deeply and laughed sardonically. "Oh, that felt good."

"What?" I couldn't help saying as I stared at her in astonishment.

"I have no idea." She snorted. "Nothing of what I have done or said makes sense to the rational part of my brain. I know you're Paula's man and I have no right or reason to be here, but she insisted that you needed to know how I felt and Aileen agreed with her. They even insisted that I needed to be the one to tell you. I'll admit though that being nude and alone when I told you was as much my idea as theirs. However, once I had mentioned it, they literally insisted on the idea that I had to be nude."

She paused and stretched, making her breasts rise and fall. My awakening hard-on had long since succeeded in turning into a real honest to goodness display of sexual arousal, but that motion had an amazing effect on 'John Thomas' and his stature.

"What I would dearly love is to have your cooperation in creating a child, then being a male role model for that child as it grew and matured." She said in an almost clinical tone. "I have the wherewithal to raise such a child independently, so I would not be placing you under any form of financial burden. Nor would I wish to make that child a physical or even a psychological burden upon you. I simply want you to impregnate me, then to be there if the child needs a male viewpoint during any portion of its growth."

I think at that point my mouth was imitating a Venus fly trap, both it and my eyes were wide open. I think I might even have been gasping as I sought some answer or at least a reasonable reaction to her statement or request, whichever it was.

"I do have one request that you may find difficult to believe since you know of my feelings toward my lover, Aileen. It might even be somewhat more difficult for you to implement due to your relationship with my lover's child and through her, with me. I would like my pregnancy to be as totally natural as possible. In other words I want my child to be conceived naturally, not by artificial insemination."

I simply sat there and stared at her. My mind just couldn't wrap itself around her admission or come to any sort of reasonable answer that I could use to argue with her. How do you tell someone that has just offered herself to you that you find the very idea of siring a child and then not helping to raise that child to be totally repulsive in every way? The fact that the offer came from an extremely intelligent and desirable woman like Sydney made it even more unbelievable.

However even more compelling than that was the fact that this woman was deeply involved with my girlfriend's mother. How could I possibly justify being involved with her in any physical manner?

"I don't think I could do that." I managed to mutter, then I saw a look that I assumed was disappointment cross her face and I felt a need to say more. "Let's face it, you're a very sexy woman and I might be turning down some great sex, but I've just gotten involved with Paula. I refuse to do anything to screw that up."

"Oh no. I wouldn't want to screw with that either." She actually looked shocked. "In a way it was a worry of Paula's that convinced me to talk to you at all."

"Whoa, hold your horses." I broke in, holding a hand up as if I was signalling her to stop. "I'm totally confused and I need to get to the bathroom... badly! We can talk in a few minutes."

I handed her my empty coffee mug and rolled out of bed, making a beeline for the bathroom. Once I was ensconced there, I knew I needed a chance to think so I wasn't in any hurry to leave the little bit of privacy that the bathroom gave me. I decided I needed a shower, perhaps the falling water would wash some of the cobwebs out of my head and I could think more clearly.

I was in the shower, washing my hair when I realised that someone had cracked opened the sliding shower door, but I didn't dare open my eyes or they'd fill with soapy water.

"CJ, you never did tell me what you wanted to eat." Sydney's throaty voice spoke quietly.

"One second." I mumbled, trying not to get soap in my mouth

I proceeded to rinse as much soap away from my face as I could before I opened my eyes and looked at her. There was the strangest wistful look on her face, which brought a frown to mine.

"What's wrong?" I asked quietly.

She only sighed deeply and shrugged her shoulders, but if I was any judge of emotions, she was on the verge of tears. I'd never seen such raw emotion on her face before and it astonished me. Somehow I knew that if I reached out to her she'd be in my arms in a second and my desire for her would take over. I had to force myself to be firm and stay where I was, but that was exceptionally difficult. As it was, we stood looking at each other for several moments, then to my surprise she quietly slid the door closed and left me alone to finish my shower.

Because of that look on her face, I cut short the long leisurely shower I had planned and instead I hurried slightly. Once I'd dried off, I returned to my bedroom and had another surprise. For some reason I'd expected Sydney to go downstairs or at least to the other bedroom, but instead she was sitting quietly on the edge of the bed, waiting for me.

"You still didn't tell me what you wanted to eat." She whispered softly.

Knowing what I did about her, I found that whisper and the gaze she locked on me to be completely incongruous. It just didn't fit with the personality that she'd displayed since I'd met her. Right then she looked and sounded like a timid schoolgirl who was completely unsure of herself, whereas previously she'd always seemed to epitomize self control and independence. The difference bothered me and I couldn't help feeling some concern since I was certain that she was reacting to what I'd said and done.

I was positive that as a friend I should hug her, but at least I had enough presence of mind to pause and pull on a clean pair of boxer shorts before I raised my arms toward her. The sudden change in her facial expression was miraculous as it seemed to dawn on her that she wasn't totally rejected. She stood and flowed toward me, then as I held her in my arms, she seemed to slump against me. She began to cry, her head beside mine, her chin resting softly on my shoulder.

My memory flashed back to the time when Paula had done the same thing as we sat in the little glade at the University only moments after we'd first made love. Over and above that I found myself making comparisons of the tactical impressions between the two women. Every second I held Sydney, my brain was inundated with a flood of tactile information.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.