Portrait of Need - Cover

Portrait of Need

Copyright© 2005 by dotB

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - He was a klutz, a nerd, a geek, and the ultimate virgin. This is the tale of how he walked hurriedly into class, then tripped, and fell. What happened as a result may come as a surprise in the end.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Lesbian   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   School  

When I first met Paula, we were both in university. She was pursuing an arts' major and I was trying to decide if I was majoring in business or in creative writing. However our meeting was completely unplanned and a total surprise to both of us.

It was one of those rare days in the spring when the whole world seems to be celebrating its joy of life and that particular morning had been one when I had felt like everything was going my way. As well as the beautiful weather, this was a Friday and all I had were two classes, then I had one of those very rare 'free' weekends when I had no papers due during the next week. I had only an early morning class in creative writing and then a basic art class immediately after it. The combination left my afternoon free and although I didn't have a girlfriend, I was actually thinking I would enjoy partying for a change. Now for me, that's a major thing. You see, I've always been shy and I think in the three years I'd been at the university, I might have been to four or perhaps five parties.

Actually, I was feeling so enthusiastic about the way the day had gone so far that I was hoping to get up enough nerve to ask one of the students in the art class to go with me to one of the weekend parties. I had taken the art class because it was one of the few classes that fit into my schedule without conflict and although I could draw, art wasn't a passion with me. I was certain I would never pursue it as anything more than a hobby, besides, it had seemed an easy enough class for me to get a decent grade and it gave me three extra credits toward an eventual degree. Aww, I might as well admit it, I'd heard that mostly girls took the class and since I was shy, it was an attempt on my part to meet someone or at least be around the 'gentle' sex more than I normally would have been.

On the morning in question, I had paused after the creative writing class to speak to the professor for a moment, so I had to hurry to the art class. As a matter of fact the instructor there was beginning the class as I hurried in. In my rush to get to my place in class, I didn't see another student's knapsack on the edge of the aisle. I tripped, and I tripped spectacularly! I doubt if any stunt man could have done as well.

Perhaps you can imagine it if I describe the scene. A tall, homely, string-bean student with an armload of books comes racing into a class of mostly young women, all of whom are standing in a semi circle of easels, waiting for their days assignment. All of them turn when the string-bean lets out a loud squawk as he trips and literally flies through the air, his body suddenly horizontal. He flops to the floor on his belly, and skids toward the crowd of beautiful young women.

For me, as soon as I tripped, the whole world seemed to go into slow motion. If I had just let things be, I don't know what would have happened, but I could see I was going to knock a gorgeous woman over, something like a bowling ball hitting the head pin. I dropped everything in my hands and slapped my palms to the floor. Unfortunately the tile floor had just been freshly cleaned and waxed. The slight braking effect of my hands had almost no effect toward slowing me down, all I had succeeded in doing was to raise my head and shoulders upward. I still slid forward at an undiminished rate. I could see the young woman's eyes snap wide open as she realised I was on a collision course with her. She seemed to actually bend her knees and lean forward, her hands outstretched, her arms reaching as if to catch me and help me stop.

We collided, my arms sliding outside of her feet, my head near her midriff height, my shoulders striking her legs above the knees as she folded from the impact. I could feel her hands brush my hair as she went over backwards. I had slowed, but I was still sliding fast enough that she folded, the top of my head drove forward and, as she bent, it slammed into the pit of her stomach. Meanwhile she was carried back and down, her body wrapping around mine as she continued to fold while she fell. Finally, after what felt like an eternity, we seemed to stop moving.

I'd had the breath knocked out of me and so had she, so we just lay there for a moment. My head had somehow struck her legs low enough to slip under her short skirt. As she had been carried backward, her skirt had been forced upward. The top of my head was lying in the pit of her stomach and my face was in her crotch. As I gasped for the breath that had been knocked from my body by the fall, I was breathing in the soft musky odour of her sex. In fact my nose and mouth were pressed against her silk panties. Her body had folded over mine so I was pinned, but I realised in an instant where I was and what position I was in. I was panic-stricken.

I struggled to press away, but somehow her legs were lifted at the knees, so they were jammed under my armpits and it felt like her breasts were pressed to my ears. Since her upper body was holding me down, I was stuck. I could only writhe ineffectually for a few seconds, my nose grinding into her sex. Then her legs straightened and she began to unfold her upper torso from above me, gasping for the breath I had knocked from her body. I was able to push myself back and away from her, letting her move more easily as well. We managed to separate from each other and I flopped over on my back to lay gasping on the floor for a moment. Suddenly the instructor and several of our classmates were surrounding us.

I was far more worried about the young lady than I was for myself. When I finally managed to sit up, she was still lying crumpled on the floor and seemed to be shaking like she was having an attack of some kind. Several people were around both of us and I was desperately trying to apologise to both her and the instructor while still gasping for breath. Finally I managed to haul myself upright enough to see the young ladies face and realised she was grinning at me. The shaking of her body was caused by her laughter.

For a second, I simply stared at her but she reached out a hand to grab mine.

"S'okay!" She gasped between bouts of silent laughter.

"Sorry..." I mumbled, still short of breath myself.

"S'alright... m'okay..." She managed to grunt, then broke into gasping, but delightful laughter while still holding my hand tightly in hers.

Somehow I felt two conflicting emotions at the same time, chagrin that I had hurt her, and delight that someone so pretty was holding my hand. Now that I was sitting up, I could see her face clearly and it sank into my thick skull that she was stunningly beautiful. About the same time, I began to register the voices of the others around us.

"Are you okay?" The instructor was saying as he leaned down to be close.

"Uh huh... 'm fine." She giggled. "Jus'... winded."

He put his hand on my shoulder then. "How are you? Are you okay?"

"Unh huh." I grunted, trying to sit up.

It took a few minutes for us to get our breaths back and finally begin to move to stand.

"Both of you should go down to health care and get checked out." The instructor practically ordered.

"I guess so." The young lady said quietly, then looked at my arm. "You need to have that... looked at for sure."

"Oh hell." I said as I realised I was bleeding slightly from a scrape on one elbow.

As it really began to sting, I was able to sit up further and check on the damage I had done to myself. I had scrapped the skin on one knee too, but neither wound was exactly bad, more of a painful abrasion than a deep injury. As well as the damage to my skin, I'd torn my shirt badly, ripping it down one side and removing half of my buttons.

"Are you okay?" I asked, more concerned that I had injured her. I was surprised when she giggled, then winced slightly.

"I'm fine, if I don't laugh." She grinned. "Some guy butted me in the belly and it hurts to laugh."

"Oh shit, I... I am so, so sorry." I stammered, my face going bright red as I realised she knew I'd had my nose crammed in her... well, in her... pussy just moments before.

I'm sure she would have had something to say at that point, but the instructor decided his class had enough disruption and succeeded in convincing us that we should both hurry off to health care. He ordered two students to pick up our scattered belongings, telling us that he would keep them in his office for us to pick up later and then after helping us to our feet, escorted us to the door of the classroom, closing it behind us.

I was left staring at an absolutely lovely girl who was still smiling even as she held one hand to her stomach. She lifted her other hand toward me.

"Since you've kissed my pussy, I think it's only fair to know your first name." She giggled, grabbing my right hand in hers. "Mine's Paula."

"Oh God!" I gasped, blushing bright red. "I am sorry!"

"Your name?" She giggled even louder, now holding my hand so tight it almost hurt. "I've gotta know your name."

"Oh sorry, it's Clyde, Clyde Johnson." I managed to gasp, then I realised I had used the name my mother had saddled me with and I had been trying to get everyone to stop using. "But I'd rather you called me 'CJ'." I blurted. "I hate being called Clyde!"

"Clyde?" She giggled even louder. "Your name is CLYDE?"

"Yes." I sighed. "I've been called 'Clyde, the clod' since about second grade."

"Omigod. CLYDE!" She giggled, then started to laugh. "Omigod, I'm sorry!" And she broke into giggling laughter, holding her belly with one hand and my hand with the other.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm sorry... " She managed to blurt through her laughter.

Suddenly her arm left her stomach and lifted to my shoulder. She moved forward and then she was literally draped against me, her body shaking with laughter as she held me tightly. I didn't know what to do! I did wrap one arm around her, but that was reflex, a movement to steady her, nothing more. I had no experience holding a girl, absolutely none. I was totally nonplussed.

Okay, I'm going to have to admit it, at that moment, she was the first female other than my mother and a maiden aunt that I had ever held in any way. I had always been shy, I had always been thin and gawky, and I had been saddled with the worst name in the world, at least as far as I was concerned. I had long since convinced myself that no woman in her right mind would ever consent to have anything to do with me. All the way through school, while other boys developed friends, particularly girlfriends, my only friends had been books. I was the most virgin of all virgins.

I found myself standing rigidly, not daring to move. I felt my body reacting to her soft warm flesh, her delightful odour, her... well everything about her. I felt myself beginning to become aroused and then she made things worse. She released her hold on my hand and her arm slowly encircled my waist.

"MY GOD" I gasped softly, she was pressing herself against me.

My arm was trapped between us and I could feel her soft breast against my upper arm, her taut belly against my lower arm. I shifted my hand slightly, trying to hold it between her belly and my rapidly growing erection. I slipped my other hand up her back to her shoulder, wanting to move her back and away, but wanting to crush her body against me even more.

I found myself staring at the top of her head, looking at the finest, most beautiful auburn hair I had ever seen. I was holding my breath. I never wanted her to move away from me, then she leaned her head back, and her face turned up, her eyes lifted to mine.

"I am sorry. I didn't mean to make you angry by laughing at your name." She whispered, and somehow I could see the depth of feeling in her eyes. "Don't you like me?"

"Oh God." I groaned, knowing I'd done it again, making a fool of myself somehow.

I stared at her, stunned that she could think I didn't like her. She pulled back and I could see tears in her eyes, somehow I had hurt her more by doing nothing than I had by smashing into her and knocking her to the floor. From somewhere deep inside, I felt a burning need, a need to hold her, a need to protect her. It grew as she pulled back, as the tears started to brim over. Somehow I found my voice.

"Oh, I like you." I gasped, my voice grating and rasping. "But I've never..."

I sighed, my hands dropping to my sides in sheer frustration.

"Aw Fuck." I snapped, giving up to my anger and personal self annoyance. "I think you're beautiful, absolutely gorgeous and I know I hurt you when I knocked you down. Now I've hurt you again because I don't know what to say to women. I'm just a big ugly, stupid fuck-up. I'm sorry."

And then, pulling away from her, I turned on my heel and started to stride away.

"Clyde?" She called. "Clyde?"

Now I was even more annoyed, "What the hell does she want?" I thought, grousing to myself. "I've made enough of a fool of myself. I want out of here." If anything, I began to walk faster, hurrying toward a door that would take me outside into the bright sunshine.

"Oh God, please, CJ, talk to me." Her voice whipped at me like a goad.

Suddenly I heard her heels as she began to run and I shook my head, realising she was coming my way. I moved even faster, slamming into the door and driving it open in my rush to be far away from her and my embarrassment. Ignoring anything else, I strode across campus, my long legs stretching out in the one thing I did well, I could walk fast. I needed to burn off the anger I felt, so I walked. I walked most of the way across campus until I was at an isolated grove of trees. In the center of that grove of trees was a clearing that I had discovered one day and that's where I headed, seeking a place to hide, somewhere to be alone.

That clearing was a haven for me, a place that no one seemed to know about, and a place where I sometimes went to isolate myself from others. I marched to its center. There finally, I flopped on my belly in the long grass and sighed, raking a hand across my eyes to brush away my tears, then burying my head against my arm, feeling sorry for myself. Once more I had done my usual and fucked up any chance of meeting or talking to a woman. What had felt like a beautiful morning was now feeling like shit. At least the sun felt warm on my back.

Suddenly I felt a shadow, something had moved between me and the sun. Then I could hear someone panting softly.

"You aren't... getting away... that easily." I heard her voice gasp.

Then I felt her drop down by my side. Suddenly she was resting a hand on my shoulder.

I lifted my head to stare at her in surprise. Her face was flushed and she looked determined, yet... happy somehow. I opened my mouth to speak and she covered it with her hand.

"Don't... say... anything!" She panted. "Lemme get... my breath."

So I simply stared at her. Once more, I fell under the spell of her beauty.

Her hair was the first thing I noticed, it's soft auburn colour was transformed here in the bright sunlight. Her head looked like it was wreathed in soft shimmering flames. Then her eyes caught mine and I sank into their blue-green depths, watching as they seemed to sparkle and shimmer. They were so intense that it wasn't until she closed them for second that I could look at the rest of her face, noticing her finely chiselled features and the sprinkling of freckles that covered the bridge of her nose.

Her breathing was so deep that I couldn't help looking at her heaving chest, my eyes flicking momentarily to her round breasts and realising that her nipples were jutting against the cloth of her blouse in stiff arousal. My eyes flashed back to her face, hoping that she hadn't caught me staring at her boobs, but I found her eyes twinkling as she grinned at me. I was caught and like a school kid, I blushed uncontrollably.

She broke into that giggle, and lifting her hand from my lips, she touched the tip of my nose with a finger tip.

"You... can look." She snorted, then snorted again even louder before she broke into laughter.

After a few seconds she controlled her laughter enough to say, "After all, you've already kissed me on my... my pussy." She snorted again and broke into laughter once more.

I stared at her in chagrin, then since she found it funny, I couldn't help myself. I broke into laughter as well. For a few moments I lay there blushing madly and laughing loudly in embarrassed delight that she could forgive me enough to joke about it. It felt wonderful to laugh along with her.

"Now, be quiet. I need to talk." She whispered finally as our laughter died off to chuckles.

She shifted slightly and her hand slowly traced a line from my forehead to my cheek and down to rest on my shoulder

"CJ, I'm sorry I laughed at your name, I really am." She began.

When I opened my mouth to forgive her, she set her finger to my lips again.

"I told you to shut up." She giggled. "You can talk in a minute, but I want to say something first. Okay?"

She lifted her finger and I nodded, closing my mouth tightly, deliberately showing her that I was forcing it closed which brought on another delightful giggle. Suddenly I realised I liked her giggle. Hell, I loved her giggle. I had to grin.

"Now, that's better, you big ugly stupid fuck-up." And she grinned back. "And don't get mad, that's what you called yourself." She giggled and I had to snort with laughter.

"That's better." She sighed, then she looked concerned. "Is your arm okay?"

"Mm hmm." I nodded, realising that I had forgotten I was injured. "It's just a scrape."

"Let me see."

I shifted to hold it up for her and was astounded when she leaned toward me, taking my arm in her hands and lifting it toward her face as she bent forward. Her eyes lifted from my arm and she smiled.

"I think you'll survive." Then to my surprise, her tongue flicked out and she licked the wound gently.

I simply stared at her, trusting her and yet feeling the soft sting that her saliva brought to the wound. She smiled and with her eyes staring into mine, licked gently again. Then quietly and carefully, she licked again and again, carefully and thoroughly covering the whole scrape. I lay as if paralysed, my mouth falling open in astonishment.

"I've seen dogs do this. It's what any bitch does when her mate is hurt." She grinned. "She licks his wounds and makes him comfortable."

"But you're not a... " I started to say.

"Oh I am a bitch." She giggled. "And while I can't call you my mate... yet. You have kissed my pussy, which is more than any other man has ever done."

"But I didn't kiss it." I gasped, still finding it hard to believe she could say that so easily.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.