Meeting Bill - Cover

Meeting Bill

Copyright© 2005 by sjdwriter

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Meeting my husband's black friend changed my life completely.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Cheating   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Oral Sex  

Married for thirty years and never had a blemish in our relationship.

Still looking great for fifty she has the look of a young 40 yr. old. Dark auburn hair just off the shoulder, hazel eyes full lips and high cheek bones. Gloria stands 5'2" and never exceeded 120 lbs. Her breasts are firm 36C with a slight sag and very sensitive long nipples. Keeping in shape by light exercise she maintained a flat stomach after having four children.

The only problem with her is she is not as open minded as other women we know.

We always did every thing as a couple. We never had a boy's or girls night out and attended any invited party as a couple.

Since all the children moved out to start their own lives Gloria and I had dinner out one night a week and on weekends.

After coming home from work it made things easier for her to dine out rather than cook.

One particular night while we just finishing our meal and waiting for the waiter to give us our desert menu I heard a voice from a short distance away calling my name.

Looking up I see an old client and friend approaching our table.

"Bill" I said as I stood to shake his hand, "It's been a long time my friend how are you?"

Bill explained that he had relocated to the big city and is now back in the county.

"Let me introduce my wife Gloria, Gloria this is Bill a good friend and old client of mine."

My wife began to stand to great him but he told her to sit and relax as he shook her hand.

Bill was a big black man, and when he held her hand I noticed how her hand disappeared into his and the contrast of her wrist against the dark color of his fingers as he held her for which I thought a little longer than he should have.

Taking into consideration of my knowledge of Bill he was a ladies man and always tried to impress a woman whether they were black or white.

My wife smiled as she would after meeting anyone for the first time.

I offered for him to join us and have dessert. He accepted and took a seat to the right of my wife as she slid further into the booth that we were sitting in.

Now I'm sitting there facing my wife and Bill as we go back in time reminiscing times we had only a few years ago.

Bill looked good for his age of 55. He was a few years older than Gloria and myself.

Gloria looked a little bored while we talked until he started talking about his women.

My wife was surprised to hear him say that his choice of women were white married ladies.

He was explaining how much a white woman likes to make love to a black man and he preferred them to be married because they were safe a clean.

Not expecting the conversation to be headed this way my wife was giving me some funny looks like she was uncomfortable with the way he was talking.

Looking at my wife I noticed she was holding her arms crossed over her chest not to let Bill peak into her blouse.

Her blouse was silk and tended to open since the buttons were further apart than they should have been.

She had a nice cleavage and she was trying to keep it covered.

As we were talking my cell phone rang. Getting any kind of service on it was near impossible.

Excusing myself I left the table to receive my call.

Not realizing the length of the call but when I looked at my watch I had been gone for almost 30 minutes.

When I returned to the table my wife and Bill were in conversation about his ex wife and his children.

As I sat down Bill said he thought I ran away and left him with this beautiful woman to take home.

When he said that my wife's eyes gave me a (I don't think so look). I smiled at her and said "No Bill this woman has been with me for 30 years and I'm looking forward to the next 30 years."

Bill laughed and told me what a lucky man I was and if I ever got tired of her he would be glad to take care of her.

Again my wife looked at me with a (Yeah right) look.

After coffee we were ready to leave so we said our goodbyes to Bill and wished in luck on his new adventure. This time when he shook my wife's hand he pulled her toward him and gave her a kiss in the cheek, saying that he hoped to see her again.

My wife thanked him for his compliments and wished him well as we left the restaurant.

On the drive back home Gloria was very deep in thought so I asked her what was wrong and she insisted that she was only tired and couldn't wait to get home and go to bed.

The following evening after Gloria went to bed I turned on the computer and went into her e mails again.

This time she wrote to her g/f in Fl. and told her about the evening she had when she first met Bill.

She wrote "Sam and I went to dinner last night and as we ordered dessert a friend of his seen us and Sam invited him to sit and have coffee. He did and sat right along side of me in the booth."

He was a big man and when he was introduced to me he shook my hand and it disappeared into his."

"Oh Dee did I tell you he's black." "The man is so black his skin shines. He is not good-looking at all but has a way about him that you feel comfortable in his presence."

"We sat there entertaining all the conversations that old friends may talk about until Bill brought up his affairs with white women, and much more he likes white women than his own kind."

"I felt a knot in my stomach when he discussed this subject because in my bring up it is such an unnatural thing to do."

"There was no such thing as interracial dating when I was growing up yet today it is so common."

"All the while he and Sam were talking Bill was looking at my legs and then at my breasts. On several occasions as he spoke he put his hand on my knee and I noticed every time he removed it and returned to my knee my skirt was pushed up to my thigh."

Sam's cell phone rang and it alarmed me so I jumped, and when I did Bill moved his hand to my inner thigh saying "don't get scared it's only the phone." and with a big smile and grasping the flesh of my leg he said "I'M here and I will protect you, a lovely thing like you needs some security." Then he laughed but didn't remove his hand.

Bill stood up and said that this call was a very important client and he must excuse himself.

"No sooner he was out of sight of the table Bill leaned over and kissed me on the lips and again he said I was such a beauty and well put together."

I was so nervous and yet I didn't object his hand roaming around my thigh. His hand was so far up my skirt I could feel his fingers touching my panties.

I was hoping he didn't notice that my panties were wet from the excitement I was desperately trying to hide from him. Dee, this man was turning me on and I don't even know him.

You know me I'M not a sex kitten. I can do without sex and only give Sam sex because he expects it.

I can live with out it.(I thought).

Dee Bill took advantage of my weakness, he put his hands on my breasts and squeezed them so hard that I had to gasp.

He unbuttoned my blouse and exposed my bra covered breasts. Putting his hand inside my bra he removed my left breast and began sucking on the nipple. My head was spinning and my body was burning up as my pussy was getting wetter by the minute.

Bill took his mouth from my breast and asked If I ever fucked a black guy. I looked at him with must have been lust in my eyes I said No and he told me I would love black men once he was finished with me.

Tears came to my eyes as the fear began to mount yet the desire for him to fuck me was stronger.

My body betrayed me as it grew warmer and began to move with his aggression.

He took my nipple and twisted them in all directions as he pulled them from their resting place.

With all this going on I looked up seen the waiter standing in front of the table asking if we needed anything. My mouth was dry like cotton and I couldn't talk and my chest was heaving in and out as bill manipulated my nipples.

Bill noticed the reaction of acceptance from my body so he took my hand and put it between his legs on his cock.

I thought I was holding a 6 inch pipe as I wrapped my hand around his hard as steel 10 inch cock that was wider than my wrist.

Holding my hand there he asked if I liked how it felt.

I didn't answer so he took my head and pushed it down on his crotch. The tip of his cock was wet with cum and he pressed it against my lips.

Suck on it he demanded from me but I just held my head up and fought the pressure of his hand pulling me towards him.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.