Firemen - Cover

Firemen

Copyright© 2005 by Osan69

Part 2: Firehouse Barbeque

Erotica Sex Story: Part 2: Firehouse Barbeque - A girl looking for first aid comes across a firehouse. Inside, she finds more than just first aid. She finds her fantasy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Michelle was still reeling from the encounter she had just had with a perfect stranger named Stan. He was the fireman that had given her first aid for the blisters on her feet, followed by an intense sex session right in the firehouse living quarters! She had just lived out one of her fantasies, and several more were swimming through her head as she waited for her ride home.

After a few minutes, the fire engine returned from a blaze somewhere in the city. She was waiting patiently in the waiting room at the front of the firehouse, trying with all her might to catch a glimpse of the hunky firemen as they climbed down and started removing their protective gear. Every so often Michelle would get a peek at the muscular chest of one of the firemen, covered in sweat and soot from the fire. She closed her eyes and began to imagine them in the shower, soaping up their bodies...

"Are you ready?" asked Stan, interrupting Michelle's newly-formed fantasy. Stan was holding the door to the engine bay open for her. "We'll take the Chief's SUV, since you don't live too far from here.

Shaking herself out of her dream, she simply replied, "Yeah, OK." Michelle started for the door, following Stan around and climbing up into the passenger seat. Stan hopped into the driver's seat and they started off for her house.

On the way, Stan told Michelle about an upcoming firehouse barbeque that was planned for the next weekend. The entire firehouse would be there, and he thought she might like to drop by for some food and a few drinks with the other guys. The though of being near all of those firemen at once nearly had Michelle's panties soaked again, and she could just barely mutter a "yes" to Stan's invitation. "Great," replied Stan. "The other guys will love having you for lunch." Michelle almost choked when she heard this. Did he mean what she thought he meant? Was she coming to a barbeque as a guest, or as a main dish? She could definitely feel her juices flowing.

Stan pulled up in Michelle's driveway, put the SUV in park, and got out, walking her to the door. "So, can I expect to see you this weekend?" he asked expectantly. "It should be fun, and all the firemen will be there. I hope you'll come." Michelle didn't need to think. "Yes, I'll come by for a while. See you then." Before she could turn away, Stan caught her in an embrace and kissed her, sending tingles down her spine. When he released her, she was weak in the knees. "See you then," she repeated as she turned and entered her house. She was sure she would come to the barbeque, and she hoped she would come several times after she got there.

It was only a few days until the firehouse barbeque, but to Michelle it seemed like weeks. She had gotten her car towed and fixed the day after her "tour" of the firehouse, and she had driven by twice a day just to make sure she could find it again. She had a fear that it was all a dream, and if she didn't keep driving by, the firehouse would simply disappear into the mist, taking her fantasies with it. The days dragged by, until at last it was Saturday.

The day dawned bright and clear, with the promise of warm temperatures and no chance of rain. Michelle was up early making some deviled eggs for the party. She had not being able to sleep. She had tried, but the thought of all those firemen kept making her wet between the legs, and she had to get her toys out to relieve the pressure. She thought about the time with Stan, and what it might be like with more than one of the firefighters. Her mind wandered among the possibilities, and her hand wandered into her panties (again). She touched her clit and sent a way of electricity pulsing outward from her center. She had to stop and finish it now. First one, then two fingers slid into her pussy as she slid down against the kitchen cabinet, her legs spread apart on the cool floor. It took just a few moments to send her over the edge into her second orgasm of the morning. If she didn't concentrate, she might never make it out of the house.

Somehow, Michelle collected herself, finished making the eggs, and headed out for the barbeque. She was dressed for a barbeque, in denim shorts and a tank-top. Her outfit was not what you would call risqué, but she did look pretty hot. She hopped into her car and headed off for the firehouse. It was a short drive, and the warmth of the sun felt good on her skin. She tried not to think too much about the possibilities that lay ahead. If she did, she knew her panties would be soaked before she arrived and that would not be cool.

As she pulled up to the firehouse, she noticed there were several more cars there than the day she had met Stan. She could hear music coming from somewhere behind the firehouse, and several firemen lounging in the bay where the trucks usually parked. The fire trucks had been pulled out onto the driveway to make more room inside the bay. Michelle parked on the street and walked up to the bay and was met by Stan.

"Hey, glad you could make it," he said as he hugged her. He smelled clean and manly, and her juices started immediately. She could have stayed in his arms all day, but he pulled away and led her into the firehouse bay. "Hey, guys, here is the lady I told you about." Michelle stopped as stared at the three fire fighters sitting around playing cards. They stood as a group and began walking towards the place where Michelle's feet had become glued to the floor. She could not make herself move, but rather just stood there and soaked in the sight of the three men as they approached.

Stan began the introductions, "This is Phil, Jack, and Bobby." Phil was closest and extended his hand towards her. She took it, thrilling at the touch of this specimen of manhood. Phil was about six feet tall, with brown hair and eyes, and the classic muscular build you think of when you imagine a fireman. Jack was next to shake her hand, and as she looked into his hazel eyes, she felt her knees begin to tremble. Jack stood about an inch taller than Phil, and his hair was short, and jet black. Bobby, the youngest of the group, stood just less than six feet tall and was the last to take her hand. Michelle scanned his face and locked onto his ice-blue eyes. Michelle found herself wanting to reach up and run her fingers through his blond hair.

"It's so nice to meet you all," Michelle finally said after getting her breath. The four firemen escorted her to the barbeque area in back.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.