Path of the Blue Spirit - Cover

Path of the Blue Spirit

Copyright© 2005 by hammingbyrd7

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Two teenage student geologists discover a new world

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   School  

Mark was the second climber to reach the ledge on the way out of the old abandoned silver mine. He turned and looked down at Kara who was on the rope right behind him. "Can I give you a hand?"

"Get the hell out of my way!"

Mark mouthed a soft "Oh" in surprise but was otherwise too startled to answer. He walked to his left along the ledge and joined his friend Dennis. Kara gracefully vaulted onto the ledge in seconds and walked to the right to wait for the rest of the class to finish the climb. Judging by the inexperience of the rest of the class, Mark guessed the wait might be a while.

"I see you finally met I.B." Dennis whispered with a smile.

"I.B.?"

"As in ibuprofen. It's the nickname for the Ice Bitch who just showed you her classic cold shoulder."

"The Ice Bitch? Dennis, that's unkind! She was a bit rude, but that's no reason to demean her."

"Mark, you have a very forgiving personality, but let me tell you, you're wrong on this one. I admit, anyone can have a rude moment, but Kara a.k.a. the Ice Bitch is like this all the time, or worse. You're only a freshman. You haven't gone to classes with her for a full year like the rest of us sophomores. She got the nickname in the fall last year by unanimous vote, and most of the guys now think the "I" stands for irate. See, I was being nice to still use the word ice."

"Oh yes Dennis, a touching display of compassion!"

"I'm serious, Mark my lad. I've known her for a full year, and I can't think of a single nice thing to say about her."

"That's because you're not trying. I'll prove it to you. Here, you like money, right?" Mark reached into his backpack and pulled out some loose dollar bills. "I'll give you a dollar for each compliment you can say about Kara. They have be honest compliments, genuine thoughts only. What do you say?"

"Really?"

"Yep."

"Well, let's see... Uh, she doesn't talk too much!" Dennis smiled and held out his hand for his first dollar.

Mark slowly pulled a dollar from his wad, but frowned and didn't hand it over. "I know you're trying Dennis, but that's not exactly a true compliment. Try to do better."

"Humph. Well... She's the best climber in the class, first rate, graceful and proficient. Wait! I take that first part back. You might give her some serious competition for best in class honors. Does that mean I lose this dollar too?"

"Huh? Oh no. Here. That was a true compliment. And you're right; I've been watching Kara too. I think we're both expert climbers. I've been caving since I was 5 years old. I practically lived my summers in caves as a child. I wonder how Kara got so good..."

"Ah, money! It beats dog as man's best friend! Let's see, what else? Well, she's very studious. I've seen her a lot in the library working on papers, and she's a great listener in class, always paying attention."

Mark quietly forked over another dollar.

"And Mark, except for her personality, most of the guys would love to get into her pants. She's just a bit well endowed in her rear, but the way she vaults around these tunnels, it's all muscle. Nice firm pair of tits too. Cute face, lovely hair. A bit long waisted, but I like them that way, great for mounting... Long legs, probably very shapely, though I've never seen them. She's always in jeans. Bottom line, a grade triple-A prime fuckable body."

Mark paused for a second, and then handed over another dollar. "More than a bit crude Dennis, but honest. Fits the rules of the game..."

Dennis smiled and continued to think. "I can't compliment her clothes. Clean, I guess, but below bargain basement, downright shabby. She should have thrown out her parka years ago. It's fraying. I wonder what it means, not to care that you're dressed in clothes that are falling part."

"Dennis, it might mean she has no money. And being poor is not a fault, especially for someone who is still in school..."

"Well, yeah, I'll give you that..." Dennis was silent for several moments. "I can't think of any compliments about talking with her. I've been in several classes with her last year. She is always a bitch, usually an irate one. Rude just doesn't describe it. I'm serious. Just try talking to her, you'll see. You'll be calling her an irate bitch too."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.