My New Point of View - Cover

My New Point of View

Copyright© 2005 by Old 1 Eye

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Mike is depressed. He gets a new chance at life and loves. He also gets a chance at getting shot. Read to see what happens.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Science Fiction   MaleDom   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

We started back up the road to the house. "Slave, come over here close so I can feel your beautiful body, "I teased. She slid over and plastered herself to my side. I unbuttoned her shirt and caressed her skin. She sighed, and put her head on my shoulder. We finally got to Bobby's, picked up Sally, and headed home. Sally said, "I know what you have been doing." Billie blushed, and said, "How?"

"Because I would have done the same thing," she teased. We all laughed. "All you have to do is buy me a new truck and you can have some too," I bantered with her. "Hell, I'm rich; I can do that about twice a week." She answered right back.

After we got home, I said, "I'm kinda tired, how about a nap?"

"Hell, yes," was the quick answer I got. We all went to the bedroom. I lay down on the bed and Sally quickly lay across my chest and fed me her breast. "God, I love this family." I said. Billie got on the other side and pasted herself to me, with her feet by my head. She started sucking my penis. "I thought you were saving me for tonight," I said. "I changed my mind," she said, "you will just have to rest this afternoon so you can build back up for us. Okay, Sally, it's your turn for a ride." Sally slid down and Billie aimed me into her. I held her close and made sweet gentle love with my little Mommy. Billie was kissing and caressing us both. Sally got really into it and was breathing heavily and grunting. Billie caressed her nipples and pinched them. Sally went into orbit, screaming and coming. I was not ready yet, but Sally was wasted. I pulled Billie up beside me, and whispered, "She got it up, but she wasn't able to get it down. So you have to take the punishment." I slid in from behind her and began a nice easy motion. I put a hand on her hip, and the other around her chest and held a breast. We were really getting into it now and I wanted to go harder, so I reached around between her legs and put my hand on her penis for more leverage. "Oh, God," she yelled and began pushing back on me hard and fast. I began to grunt and fuck her hard. I was holding her penis and moving back and forth in her ass. "Ah," she screamed and started spasming. I pumped her in the back and she was pumping out the front. I fondled her penis and breasts. "Oh, shit," she said. "What's wrong, Baby?" I asked. "I can never speak to Joey again," she said. "Who's Joey?" Sally asked. Billie explained that Joey was her best friend. "Why can't you speak to him?" she asked. "Her," Billie corrected, "If I ever tell her about our man, she will be here sleeping on the doorstep, begging you to take her for a partner, too." I put in my two cents and said, "Just don't mention me." Sally started laughing, Billie wasn't too happy. Billie said, "Mike, I can't talk to another woman for five seconds without talking about you and how much I love you and what you mean to me."

"Is that why Sally is laughing?" I asked. She nodded. Sally said, "Hell, invite her out, she might like us." I looked at Sally and said, "Are you interviewing again?"

"Mike, you know you will kill us if only two of us can fuck you. Sue and I are both going to be pregnant before long and won't be able to take enough to keep you satisfied. You would fuck Billie to death."

"What a wonderful thought," Billie said, "but I know I could not handle him alone."

"Okay I said let's meet Joey," I said. "Mike, you didn't even ask if she was like me," Billie said. "If she is like you, I know want her already," I answered. "Do you care?" Billie asked. "Sweetheart, all I care about is if she is a good person who will love this family like you do. If she happens to be like you, you both may have to beg Sue and Sally to have your share of the children. Billie landed on my chest and began kissing me all over the face. She caught Sally up in a huge hug and told her how much she loved her, and asked if she would have my child for her. "Baby, Mike's children belong to all of us. We all belong to him, heart and soul."

"I'm tired now," I said. Billie said, "Sally, will you sleep with Mike for a while? I need to make a phone call." Sally answered, "Sure, Honey, I would love to. Come back to us when you are finished." Billie left the room to make her call. Sally got on top of me and we went to sleep with her breast in my mouth.

After a while, about an hour I found out, I waked up. "Sue is right, if one of us is not with him he wakes up," Billie said, "Here Sweetie, I brought you something to eat and drink." I sat up, kissed them both, and said "Thanks." We sat and ate sandwiches and drank grapefruit juice. "You know, I am getting where I don't even miss coffee anymore," Billie said. "Me, neither," Sally agreed, "did you talk to Joey?"

"Yes, I talked to her for about 30 minutes. I told her everything that had happened to me, and gave her our phone number."

"Everything?" I asked. "No, not everything, our love is private."

"Thank you," I said. "But I told her you treated me like I was a woman, and that I loved..." I caught her hair about that time, and pulled her close to my face. "What did you say?"

"Oh shit, I am so sorry, Mike. Punish me if you want to. I ignored what we agreed, on. I was just so excited."

"So excited you forgot you were my woman?"

"Never. I am your woman, I will never say otherwise again."

"Never even think it again," I told her firmly. "Do you think that I am a man who would have another man? You are my woman, not my bitch, not my freak, my woman. Do you understand?"

"Yes, my love, I understand perfectly." she told me. "Now, tell me about the phone call, "I said. She told me everything about the call, some of it twice. Joey was to take a vacation from her office and come visit us in 3 weeks. Billie showed me her picture, she was a beauty. Her Hispanic heritage showed plainly in her dark skin and beautiful brunette hair. Billie was very excited and was bouncing around the house. When we were alone, I asked Sally, "You know why I treated Billie that way, don't you?" 'Yes, Baby, I know she likes for you to boss her around," she said. "It takes away her guilt, if I tell her what to do, and society has dumped a load of guilt on her," I explained.

Over the next weeks, we got Billie a temporary office set up. The generator ran some extra time, but what the hell, she is rich. About a week before Joey was to arrive, Sue got up one morning, and ran to the bathroom. We all heard her vomiting. When she got back in the bedroom, I asked, "Are you sick, Sugar?"

"No, Mike, you are gonna be a daddy."

"Yahoo," I yelled, and picked her up and danced around like a wild man. I tried to kiss her, but she turned away. "What's wrong?" I asked. "I have bad breath," she answered. So I kissed her cheek and then went and picked up Sally in my other arm, and we all danced around. I went and sat on the bed and called Billie over to us. "I want you all to know that I love you all, and that I feel very unworthy of having you with me," I told them. "You are my life; I could not be more joyful for any reason." They all gave me a knowing smile, and said, "We love you too, Mike."

Well the time came, and Joey arrived at the airport. We took Sue's Honda to pick her up. We pretty well filled it up with people and luggage. Joey Gargas was a real beauty. 5'8" tall, curvy, some guys would think she was chubby, but I like soft women, green eyes, beautiful smile. When she was introduced to everyone she hugged and kissed them. When she was introduced to me, as Billie's best friend, I asked if she was a good enough friend to smooch her lover. She smiled, and kissed me on the lips, and hugged me. I kissed her back, it got a little hot. Then Billie tapped me on the shoulder. "We may not be that good of friends any more." We all laughed. Billie pulled me aside and said, "Mike, unless you want her, you had better ease up. Joey is like me."

"Do you mean a beautiful lonely woman?" I asked her. "Yes Sweetheart, a beautiful lonely woman. When a real man kisses us, it flips a switch and we fall in love quickly, and hard. So unless you want to hurt her, or keep her, please go easy."

"You may have to put out some extra for a while, she is firing me up and the others can't help you out much for a while," I told her. "Maybe I can stand it for a while," she said. I kissed her firmly, and told her I loved her. "Come on you two," Sue yelled. Billie and I held hands and walked with them. Sally came around and held my other hand.

"How would you all like a steak supper?" I asked. "That is fine with us," they answered. We stopped and I had a sirloin and they all had a chef's salad. We chatted and really enjoyed the meal. Joey really fit in well with our banter. I heard Joey whisper to Billie, "He treats you just like a woman." Billie jumped up and dragged Joey to the ladies room. When they came back, I asked Joey to came and sit with me. She cane and sat on my lap. I whispered to her, "I hope Billie did not act roughly to you, but she and I have had a tiff or two about her trying to act like she is not a woman. She is my woman, my wife." Joey's eyes got big. Billie smiled at us. "I will not tolerate her thinking of herself in any way other than my woman. She is not a freak, she is not my bitch, she is my wife. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mike, I understand, but I don't believe you." My girls rose up in their chairs, but I was calm. "Joey, I do not lie, and I would never lie to you. I treat Billie like my wife because I love her and think of her in that way. Billie, come here please, I kissed her and said, "Will you please have a talk with Joey when we get home and make her understand that you are a woman to me in every way. I am sorry to be touchy." I helped Joey up off my lap and asked her to dance. She accepted and we had a nice dance. Joey was put together to make a man want her, and I did. We danced a few more dances, and then headed for home.

We spent some time visiting; we danced to the radio, and had a really nice evening. After Joey had gone to bed, I asked what the girls thought. Sue, my little fireball, said, "I thought you were going to beat Joey for talking to Billie like that." Billie instantly jumped in on my side saying, "I told Joey how he treated me, I love Joey, but my man did right for me."

"You girls don't argue over my bad temper. I apologize to each of you for embarrassing you in the restaurant, and I will apologize to Joey tomorrow. Now that that is over what do you think of Joey?" Billie said, "Mike, you know I love Joey." Sue said, "I accept your apology. I also like Joey a bunch, she fits right in with us, except, she thinks she is different from us." Sally said, "I really like Joey, but the jury is still out for me."

"I want her," I said, "I barely know her and she lights my fire almost as much as you do," I said catching Sue in a bear hug. Sue screamed and started kissing me all over my face. We made quiet sweet love that night. Even Sue was quiet.

The next morning, we enjoyed each others company at breakfast. I said, "Joey I apologize for acting rough with you last night. I am a calm person, but some things that are very important make me get excited." Billie was smiling very brightly at this statement. "Come here, Sweetie, "I asked Billie. She was instantly in my lap. I hugged her, and she kissed me, and whispered, "I love you, Mike." I said, "You girls have fun today." We got up from the table and I helped cleaning up the kitchen. I said, "Come here just a minute Little Mommies." Sue and Sally smiled and came over to hug me. "Get to know Joey today, but please take it easy," I said. "Yes, Little Daddy," they answered. "Thanks, you know I worry," I told them. They both kissed me and went to get dressed for the day. I went to check on the stock. As I walked outside, Joey asked me, "Where are you headed, Mike?"

"I am going to check on the stock. Would you and Billie like to come along?" I asked. "I would, I love to ride," Joey answered. Billie said, "I have some work to do today anyway, you two have fun." As we were saddling up, I said, "Billie doesn't really like riding much. Sally likes to ride, but she is pregnant and I am worried for her if she falls off."

"I am from Okeechobee, and we rode all the time. I used to work on a ranch in high school."

"Lykes Brothers?" I asked. She was a bit surprised that I knew about the ranch there. "No, my uncle's, up at Brighton."

"Are you part Seminole?" I asked, "1/8th" she answered. "My granddaddy always told me that Indian women were some of the most beautiful, I believe that now," I said. She blushed and said, "You are so gallant, thank you."

"Joey, I don't know how to beat around the bush about things, so I am just going to talk to you straight out, okay?" She nodded. "The reason I am so touchy about Billie is that she is carrying a load of society's guilt, and she doesn't deserve any of it. She is a sweet and loving person who just wants to be loved and treated well. I mean to do that. The only guilt I mean for her to carry is the guilt she deserves, and I don't know of any. She wants to be a sweet loving woman and wife. I mean for her to have that opportunity." I then asked, "Joey do you want me to treat you as a woman, or not?"

"Yes, Mike, very much."

"Then from here on out, to me you are a woman, I won't mention this again and I won't hear anything different from anyone else."

"Thank you, Mike." Then, in a minute, "Mike"

"Yes, Joey"

"I am so sorry for what I said to you in the restaurant. I see now that you are straight, in all ways. You are a blessing to Billie as well as Sue and Sally."

We checked on the stock and rounded up some more barren cows to haul to the sale. When we got in for lunch, Joey went up to each of the girls and apologized for the way she acted in the restaurant. Sally said, "Joey, if you mean to stay with this family, you will have to keep that temperament, and take care of yourself." Joey said, "What did you say?"

"Do you love Mike?" She asked Joey. "Yes," Joey answered "Do you think you can tolerate our polygamous lifestyle."

"Yes," she said, "easily."

"Are you willing to move out here with us?"

"Yes," She said. "Now the hardest question, can you stand a hard fucking from a big dick?"

"I dream of it, but I don't know," she answered. "Wait." I said, "Joey, I have a story I need to tell you. About 6 years ago..." I told my story with Sally, Sue and Billie adding their enhancements. "I am not crazy, but I respect and care for you enough that I want our relationship to be an honest one. We can never make a happy family with even one lie among us."

"I also have to tell you that I want your body, but that is not all I want from you. I want your heart and soul, and I will give you mine in return. If you want to leave us, to run away screaming, I will understand, and I will still care for you."

"Don't you have any fears?" Joey asked. "Not anymore," I said, "my family will take care of me as long as I live, and I will take care of them. If I die my wives will help my children remember me, and they will make sure those children are taken care of, educated and loved. There is nothing to fear, there is only love." My girls were squalling by now. They were hugging and kissing me. So was Joey. "Joey, does this mean you will stay with us and become one of our family?"

"Yes, Mike, if you will have me."

"Sally, Sue, and Billie are the ones that choose. I already told you my feelings," I smiled and said. Sally, Sue, and Billie all went up to Joey and kissed her. Billie said, "Don't believe the shit about him not being crazy. He is crazy, but he is so good crazy. You will not understand how you lived before you knew, Mike."

"Especially the fucking, it is crazy good," Sue said. Billie and Sally both nodded. Joey came up to me and said, "May I kiss you now, my man?"

"Only if you want to be my woman," I told her. "God yes," she said, and kissed me with a heat that I wanted to learn more about.

That afternoon, we told each other everything about each other. Joey was a bit surprised that Sue was an admitted bi-sexual. I admit that I don't have much time for the girl-girl stuff anymore. Mike keeps me fucked down to a nub. He is so worried about us now that he won't fuck Sally or I really hard anymore. We both miss it, but Billie gets what she wants. Sally said, "Mike, you give Joey my hard fucking until I can do it again. I was just getting to where I needed it a lot. Now I miss it more.

After supper we listened to the radio, and visited. I asked, "Sue have you called your folks and told them about our baby."

"No, Sugar, my mother is going to give me hell about us not being married. She is Catholic." Sally said, "Mike why don't you marry Sue. She will be happier and be able to have better relations with her family. The rest of us will still love you." Billie said, "Besides, you have already given us everything, so it will mean she will have to support you, if she decides to leave your crazy butt." I said, "I am already married." Sue said, "You are also dead."

"Good point," I said, "You all know that I would rather marry all of you."

"We know that, Baby," Billie said. "Sue, do you want to marry me?" I asked. Sue touched her necklace, "I married you when you gave me this."

"I feel the same way, Darling," I said, "Do you want to do this for your folks, sake, and so my babies can know their grand parents?"

"Mike, you are cheating, she will do anything for that baby and you know it," Billie said. "Sorry, Baby," I apologized, "That was unfair of me. You think about it for a while, we still have a few months."

"Let's go to bed, I am ready to touch some naked babes," I suggested. They all started traipsing into the bedroom, shedding clothes all the way. Joey was still body shy around us. "Joey, you are beautiful, you have no fears here. We all love you. Keep all your clothes on if you want to, but know this, I am going to take them off you as soon as I can. Joey took her clothes off with a shy smile. 'Another one," Sally said. Sue said, "Mike will never touch us again. Did you take shots to grow breasts?" Joey nodded. "Those god damned shots give you the best nipples; it also gave you big tits. "I also haven't come since I took the damned things." Billie said, "I have. Mike fucks a come out of me just about every time. I don't even have to touch myself."

"I thought you liked it when I touched your penis?" I said. Joey said. "Mike, how long ago was it that you shot a load without someone touching your peter?"

"About 40 years," I answered truthfully, "What does that mean?" Joey said, "It means that I want you to make love to me right now." We all laughed. I hugged Joey to me, and kissed her. Joey weighed about 150 pounds, so when I picked her up like a child and set her on the bed, she started getting excited, and feeling all over my body. "If I have never been with a man before, I am god damned sure with one now," she said. I kissed down her body to her breasts. I loved her nipples and breasts, and started sucking on her nipples. Sue said, "See what I told you?" Billie said, "We have to have something to attract him, you are having his babies." That mollified Sue, and she smiled and felt her stomach. I was feeling down Joey's stomach to her dick. Sally said, "Joey you have a big one." Joey retorted, "Yeah, so what, it doesn't work." Billie smiled and said, "We'll see."

I eased my dick into Joey; she really was a good feeling woman. Joey said, "My God, he is perfect." Sally said, "Joey, we all know that, so this is your time to say it. We are keeping it a secret so his head will fit through the doorframe. We usually just scream and faint." I started moving smoothly, the girls began kissing and caressing both of us. It was starting to get good to me, so I picked up her legs and began to stroke her hard. She started grunting with every thrust. Her ass was trying to keep me in every time I pulled out and opening up to let me in on every push. I said, "Joey, this is my body now. Whose is it?"

"It is yours, Mike," she growled. "Whose lips, whose tits, whose ass, whose dick?"

"All yours," she said. "My body can come, so my body is going to come when I tell it to, do you understand?"

"Yes, Mike."

"What?"

"Yes, Master."

"That's better." I started hammering her, her eyes were getting really wide, I was very close so I kept going. "Come, slave," I yelled. Joey screamed and fainted. I was too close, so I kept coming and filled her up. I looked and could see the semen dripping out of her. Not a bunch, but she came. "Mike, you are so in tune with us. It's no wonder you can fuck us all silly." Sue said. Joey came around about then. "Slave, what did I tell you about my body?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.