My New Point of View - Cover

My New Point of View

Copyright© 2005 by Old 1 Eye

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Mike is depressed. He gets a new chance at life and loves. He also gets a chance at getting shot. Read to see what happens.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Science Fiction   MaleDom   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Billie knelt on the floor and put her face on Mike's thigh. "Please let me come with you. I will work hard for the family. They will never know I am not a woman." I sat up straight caught a big handful of her hair, pulled her close to my face and growled, "What did you say?" I waited. She answered, "I said they will never know I am not a woman." I shook her head, and said, "Do you love us?"

"Yes"

"Are you going to make love to me as often as you want to?"

"Yes"

"Are you going to beg me to fuck you whenever I want to?"

"God, yes."

"Then you are my woman, and I never want to hear any of that shit coming out of your mouth, ever again. You are mine and you will be what I want." Billie started sobbing and kissing; she was kissing me, Sally and Sue. I never thought of Billie as anything but a beautiful girl, ever again.

After Billie calmed down, all of them crawled on top of me and told me they loved me, and that they would arrange for Billie to get her stuff packed up and moved so she could fly back with us. Billie told me that anything that was a problem she would give away. She did not think she could stand to be away from me long enough to worry with it. I caught her hair and pulled her face close to me. "I love you," I said. "We will take care of your things."

"Where do you live?" I asked. She said, "I have a house about 10 minutes from here."

"Is it yours?"

"Free and clear," she answered proudly. "We will help you pack up the things to take tomorrow, unless you would like to keep it for a vacation place."

"Mike, that is a really good idea," they all said. "Okay, then we will just make arrangements to take what you want with you and we will get a service to take care of the place. It will make a nice winter vacation spot. It is also near my brother."

We made sweet love that night; I only knocked Sue out once. Billie was not sore so we made sweet love once and I hammered her once. She ejaculated again. Afterward, Billie asked how I did it. I told her it was not me, but the love I had for all of them that made our sex "so damned good". After Billie cleaned us up, she asked Sally and Sue, "Do you think what he said has one shred of truth to it?" I interrupted, "I have never told you a lie." They jumped on me hugging and kissing. "We know that," Sally told me. "What Billie means is that we all know that what makes our love so damned good is you. You love us; you love us so much that you give everything to us. I think we may have finally gotten enough of us to take care of you, if Billie can stand up to the pressure." Billie laughed and said she was wiped out, and hadn't even gotten to taste her man's semen yet. Sue and Sally both said, "It is really good."

Sunday morning we went to Billie's house. It is a modern house, with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The master bedroom and bathroom are really large, with a king-sized bed, and a multi head shower. "Billie, can we stay here, with you until we have to go?" I asked. Billie started crying, the other two hugged her and I heard Sally whisper, "He is just a man he doesn't understand."

"What's the matter? What did I say?" I said. They all looked at me. Billie said, "I will tell him, he fucks so good I can't stay mad anyway." They all started laughing and chatting together. "What did I say?" I asked again. Billie came up to me, kissed me and said, "Mike, I have given you everything that is important in my life. You and my wives are the most important things in the world and you ask me if you can stay in my house. I would be horrified if you stayed anywhere but in my bed with me. I will give you this house so you will feel comfortable here." I kissed her sweetly, ran my hand under her shirt, found no bra, and caressed her breasts, and nipples. I broke the kiss, and whispered in her ear, "God, I love your breasts."

"No Mike, they are your breasts. Do you understand yet?"

"I think so," I told her between kisses. Sue came up and bumped Billie's ass aside and said, "I get to explain next time," and hugged up to me. "You girls are starting to get me fired up, but I need to tell Billie my story. Sally stuck out her lip, but said, "Okay, Billie you come sit with us." They all sat on the bed. I pulled up a chair. "About, 5 years ago..." I told my story, with Sally and Sue adding to the parts that they had in it. After I finished Billie said "When we get back to Nevada, I am going to piss on those bastards." Nothing about the aliens, nothing about me being a 53 year old grandfather.

Billie got up, straddled my lap, kissed my face and said, "I am so glad the son of a bitch was a bad shot." She went over to Sally and Sue and kissed them both. "Thank you for protecting our man."

"You're almost as bad as Mike," Sue said. "I know I did not need to say that to you, but Mike needed to hear it."

"Oh, sorry," Sue quickly said. "What are you talking about?" I asked. "Mike, I wouldn't have understood either, until yesterday. Sue and Sally made a conscious decision to protect you from those two. Sue went out to cover your body with hers, and Sally's job was to kill them. A woman has only one chance in her life to have real love. We all know it. You are our chance at real love. If you had been killed, they had no life left that was worth living. You haven't given us children yet. So they made a good and rational decision, either or both of their lives to protect yours. They also know, but you don't, that I am in their debt. I can never repay it, but there is nothing that they ever need that I can give that I will not happily give."

"You know, I have never heard it said before, but that is a good description," Sally said. Billie answered her saying, "I had to learn it after I was grown. It was a fairly new concept to my way of thinking. We depend on you," looking at me, "for our life, not existing, but living. Now, that I have given away one of our female secrets, no using it against us." We all chuckled. Sue said, "God, I want to fuck so bad now." Sally and Billie both nodded. I looked at the time and said, "I think we have time for a quickie."

I started unbuttoning Sue's blouse. I popped her bra, and began caressing her breasts and kissing her nipples. She pulled my head to her and started cooing in my ear. I lost track of time, but in a bit I felt hands on me taking my clothes off. Then we were all naked together. Sally crawled over my face and stuck her breast in my mouth. I nursed her like a baby and caressed her wonderful body. I felt a mouth on my penis and groaned. Sue was busy kissing and touching both Billie and Sally. I really loved this, and was getting turned on. Billie was fondling my balls and gently touching my rectum. I was getting close to coming, I knew Billie could feel my balls tightening up. I felt a wet finger on my rectum, pushing in and massaging my prostate. I yelled as my come exploded from my body. I must have blacked out for a minute. When I came around, they were all kissing. I heard Billie say, "He tastes so good, I knew you would both want some too." I made a small noise. They all hugged me and kissed me. Sue said, "Ha, we knocked you out this time." I said, "Damn, I missed half of my orgasm." Sally said, "Don't worry Sugar, we were there, and it was a good one." Billie found a drop of cum on my stomach, licked it up, and said, "A very good one." I said, "I hope so, I am wasted." I dozed in and out of sleep. I heard Sally and Billie whispering to Sue, "I thought you said we could not hurt him with sex at his age?" Sue said, "We can't, he probably just gave out a double amount of semen with that prostate massage, and his body is trying to manufacture more, plus, we have added another woman, so he is fucking nearly twice as much as he is used to. We need to get some fluids and food into him. With his activity level, I don't think we can hurt him by giving him red meat either."

"Sue, could you come here please?" I asked sleepily. "I'm not really resting well."

"Yes Sweetie, I will be right there," She answered me. "It's my turn," I heard Sally say. "Okay," Sue said. Sally came and lay down on top of me, kissing and caressing me. "I love you Sally," I told her. "Your body feels so good to me. I didn't give you sore nipples did I?"

"No Sugar, I am fine, especially now." She gave me a sweet kiss, and I was out. I waked up sometime later to hear Billie saying, "I am too heavy to lie on him." Sally answered, "I thought I was too, but he will just pull you on top of him. I bet he will suck your nipples the whole time. It will make you sore at first, but you will get used to it and love it. I know I do." Sue said, "He will wake up in a second, he doesn't sleep worth a shit if one or two of us are not with him." I moved then and Sue said, "See what I mean, Sally hasn't been up 3 minutes." Billie said, "Honey, we brought you something to eat and drink." I sat up and thanked her with a kiss. I just could not help fondling her nipple. She smiled and kissed my cheek. They brought me a roast beef sandwich and some grapefruit juice. While I was eating, Sue our resident medico, was talking quietly to Billie, "Are you taking hormones?" Billie answered in the affirmative. "You had better call your doctor and see if the three or four testosterone injections you are getting every day will need a change in your dose." Billie nodded. "Billie, do we need to stop until you find out."

"Don't you even think of stopping," she answered. "I will find out tomorrow."

"Tomorrow is going to be a busy day," I told her. "You have to go collect your lottery winnings."

"Wonderful," she said, "I will put together a plan for our family so our children and grandchildren can do what they want."

"Are you rich as well as beautiful?" I asked her. "We are comfortable," she answered. "We owe 2.25 million dollars next week for your ranch."

"That will stretch us, but we can handle it. Where do you think I got the money for this house and my clothes? I have to have them custom made," she told us. "Baby, you know I did not know anything about your money don't you?" I asked. She answered, "And I knew nothing about yours. I am in this for the long haul. Money is not an issue, love is the only issue."

"You three have all of mine, "I said meaningfully.

It had gotten late in the day, but we went and checked out of the hotel, and turned in the car. Billie had 3 vehicles, a Jaguar sedan "for fun", a Ford Crown Victoria "for travel", and a Ford Excursion, Diesel "for work". Needless to say, we were traveling around in the Jag. As we got back to the house, I said, "You three can fly back and pay for the

balance of the ranch and I will drive the Excursion across the country. We can use it on the ranch."

"Bullshit," Billie said, "I just found you. You are not getting out of my sight. I'll buy you a new one when we get there." Sally and Sue gave me "the look" kissed her and said, "Thank you, Sweetie."

We had a nice supper that night. I watched the news and verified that we had indeed won the lottery. A single ticket winner was worth 34 million dollars. Billie suggested that we take a single payment. She said that she could make better investments than the lottery board, and we would end up with more money in the long run. "I want the three of you to go to collect the money. Each of you is to get a share. Sally and Sue asked Billie if she had a bank here where we could put the money for later use. She said, "Of course, we can Internet bank from the ranch and will have no trouble. I will get us all credit cards, with $50,000 limits"

"Not for me," I said. "Get, me a million bucks in cash."

"Alright Mike, but you need to have some sort of security with that much money around." I raised my trousers leg and showed her the ankle holster with the Glock 26, and Sally pulled the High power from her purse. Billie said, "Okay."

"Sue has one, too," I told Billie. She said, "Mine are in the drawer and closet."

"Smart girl," I told her. Billie had a Colt Defender plus and 2 extra magazines in her lingerie drawer, and a Remington 1187 Competition Master in the closet. "Nice," I said. Billie said, "Might as well have the good stuff."

I felt really good tonight. I snuggled with my wives and smooched with them, while we watched a little television. Sue was sitting in my lap; I was running my hand around on her stomach and breasts. She damn sure felt good, the way she was sighing, and kissing my neck and ear, she liked it plenty. In a few minutes, Sue said, "It is time for a shower and bed. We have a big day tomorrow and I need time to rest." I said, "It is only 9:00." She said, "I plan on having a good loving session before I sleep."

"Now that is a really good idea," Sally said. She immediately started stripping, and I started groping. We all started laughing.

We got in bed and I started kissing my girls all over. I kissed Billie on the ass and noticed a bruise near her rectum. I stopped, and asked her to move near the light, so I could see. She was bruised pretty badly. I asked Sue to have a look. Sue said it looked like someone who had been raped. I was horrified. I asked Billie if she was hurt. She looked down. I reached out and caught a handful of her hair and looked her straight in the eyes and said, "I asked you to tell me if I hurt you in any way." She started crying; the other two quickly were hugging her, and looking at me like I had done something wrong. I eased my tone of voice, "Sweetheart, when I saw how I had hurt you, I was very upset. I was not upset with you; I was upset with myself that I could be so callous, that I could hurt you like this, and enjoy it." My eyes were leaking now. Billie hugged me so tight that I thought she would break my ribs. "I am not hurt badly. Please don't even consider not fucking me as hard as you want. I love it and I need it. I just have to get used to it. It is like a virgin bride. There is some pain before the joy of sex takes over. I am getting the joy now, but you have to ignore the damage for a while, until my body gets used to it." I asked "Will you go see your doctor before we leave and verify what you have told me? If I have damaged your beautiful body in any way I will not be able to live with myself."

"Yes, I will do that tomorrow," she answered.

We had a wonderful night of lovemaking. Billie really did need a hard fucking to be able to orgasm. That suited me fine since I liked to have some hard fucking along with the gentle love making. We all wore each other out.

The next morning, I waked Billie up and asked her to let me look at her. She agreed. I looked and found that she really looked no worse for wear. I felt around and asked if she was in pain. She told me no, but if I wanted to try for some pain she was willing. I swatted her pretty ass, and told her she wore me out and I was too tired. I told her I felt much better now since she seemed to be okay." At breakfast, they asked me if I was really too tired this morning, or if I was teasing Billie. I told them that I actually did want to make love this morning, but didn't think we had time. I could see that Sally was getting upset, and asked what was wrong. "We do not want you to want to make love with anyone but us. So when you want to make love; one, or all, of us want to make love with you. Do you understand, Mike?"

"No, I don't understand, but I will do as you ask. Is that alright with you all?" They all agreed, that was a fine solution. After breakfast, we went up to the lottery office and verified and collected the lottery prize in among the bells, and pictures. Then we went to Billie's bank and made a deposit. They all knew her and were very happy to take care of our business. We decided on debit cards instead of credit cards for our business. Billie got all the information she would need for internet banking. They also agreed to get the cash together and provide a letter to explain our reason for having that much cash, and cut a cashier's check for the balance of the payment on the ranch. After lunch, Billie went to meet with her doctor. We packed everything that Billie said she wanted to take with us on the plane. Then we boxed up everything that she wanted to be shipped to us. We arranged for a service to look after the house and have the cars serviced for long term storage. Billie showed up then and told us about the results of the doctor visit. She was told that she should pay attention to how she looked and felt, and if anything changed that she should up her hormone dosage. She came over and sat on my lap and said the doctor told her that she should probably limit her activity for a bit, but that she would be alright, and could have as much sexual activity as she felt like. "How much do we need to cut back?" I asked. "I am not even going to discuss it with you," Billie said, "it is not critical that you know, and you would only worry about it." I pulled her head close me, bit her ear lobe gently and said, "I can make you tell me."

"I will tell you if you really want to know, but please don't. Really, it will only worry you, and he said not to worry. In other words, I am going to fuck you all I want to and as hard as I want to. Is that alright with you my master?"

"It is very alright with me my beautiful lover," I told her, "but your health is very important to me and I want you to give a priority to taking care of yourself. She nodded, and kissed me for about 5 minutes before the others came and bounced her ass to get some of their own. I told Sue and Sally that I meant for them to make their good health a priority also. They both agreed that it would be second only to my health. I kissed them both and told them thank you.

We loaded up the plane and got ready to take off. The pilot ogled Billie and asked where I found that one. "She found me," I answered, "and I am glad she did." We had a nice flight, and landed safely at the local airport. We unloaded our stuff into Sue's Honda, paid the pilot and tipped him for the smooth flight. I called the satphone at Bobby's house to see if he was there. I got no answer, so we just left for the ranch. We filled up and bought some groceries in the little town nearest the ranch. I was very glad to be getting home. Billie was looking out the windows at everything. Commenting about how beautiful the area was. I said, "I am glad you like it here as I am planning on you being her for the next 40 years or so."

"Thank you so much for finding me, and loving me," Billie told Sue and Sally. Sue said, "We were just looking for someone who could stand the hard use Mike gives us." They all 3 burst out laughing then.

When we got to Bobby's house, he was there. He told us that Ed Williams had come by and left off the keys to the place. Then he noticed the beautiful blonde head that wasn't with us when we left. "Who is this beautiful girl?" Bobby asked. We introduced Billie. Bobby laughed and said, "What do all of you beautiful women see in this homely rascal?"

"He's rich," they all said together. "You have restored my faith in women," he quipped.

Bobby had gotten his cast off during the time we were gone, and was getting around pretty good. "Can you handle having us for neighbors?" I asked him later. "I couldn't ask for better. I am looking forward to having my grandchildren around to spoil." He told me. "It may be next year," Sally informed us. "No shit?" I asked. "No shit, Daddy," she told me as I hugged and kissed her.

Later on, Billie and I were by ourselves in the living room. She seemed a little, down. "What's the matter, Doll?"

"Oh, Mike, I can never give you children, and it is just weighing on me a little," she answered. "Billie, you have already given me more than most men ever get from their wives," I told her, "you are beautiful, smart and you make love so good it makes me pass out. That is also one of the up sides to our relationship. Sally and Sue both want to have a couple of kids each, so we will have children to love and raise. And you won't have to stand the pain of the birth. You will only have to stand the pain of having to pull the slack from our lover being out of commission for 6 weeks."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.