My New Point of View - Cover

My New Point of View

Copyright© 2005 by Old 1 Eye

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Mike is depressed. He gets a new chance at life and loves. He also gets a chance at getting shot. Read to see what happens.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Science Fiction   MaleDom   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Sally and I walked out to go back to the hospital to meet Sue. Sally asked me what I had in mind. I told her that their neighbor was interested in selling his place. I was interested in buying a place. "What do you think of the idea?" I asked. She said she loved the idea as she loved this area. She also said I was making her dreams come true. I joked, "Maybe you will still think that in 30 years."

We got to the hospital and met Sue out front. I got out and opened the front door for her; she slid in next to Sally and hugged her. We went to a nice restaurant that served steaks and ordered. I had a rare T-bone; they both had some broiled fish. I said, "Why did we come to the best steak restaurant in town?" They both said, "So you could have a steak." I laughed, and asked them if they thought alike or just said the same things. They looked at each other and started laughing.

I said, "I really like being here with you. I am feeling so good that you are here with me. Thank you both." They really smiled and Sally came to me and kissed me sweetly. I looked at Sue and asked, "You too?" She came and kissed me too. It was very nice. I said "Nice, you need to spend more time with us." She looked at Sally and then back at me. She said, "I would really like that." Sally nodded and said, "So would we."

We talked for about another hour before Sally said we needed to go take care of the aggravating old fart. Sue and I laughed. I said she needed to come visit us soon. She said she would like that. Sally and I both kissed Sue and we took her back to the hospital to pick up her vehicle, a Honda SUV.

We got back to the ranch, and hollered in to Bobby. He yelled back that he needed to go to the bathroom. I went in and helped him. In the meantime, Sally fixed him a sandwich and milk for supper. We listened to the radio for a while and then went to bed. Sally and I made love twice that night, and in the morning. I told her how much I loved loving her. She laughed loudly, and told me I did not know how much she loved it. I got up and went to look in on Bobby. I helped him to the bathroom, and we had a morning talk about what needed to be done. I told him I needed to go fix the fence in pastures 1 and 2 where we found the loose places yesterday. He told me where the tractor, trailer and tools were located.

Sally called us for breakfast. I went in to help bring it in to Bobby's room, we ate and visited. Then after I helped clean up I went to work on the fence. At lunchtime, Sally showed up in the field with some food for a picnic. I loved her more every day.

During the month of July we had a wonderful time. We worked hard on the place, we got Bobby perambulating on crutches, and we got Sue out for a visit. She loved the ranch, and we loved having her there. I told Sally I was going to just come out with it. Sue looked funny and Sally said it was okay with her. I asked Sue to move in with Sally and me when we got our own place, and sooner if she took a notion. Sue looked at us as if we were crazy. Sally said, "He means it for both of us. We love you." Sue came to see us every week through the month of August. I asked Sally if she thought she was ready to hear the whole story. She said to let her talk to Sue first.

Sally went to town the next day to visit Sue. I took care of Bobby. We both went in the truck to visit his neighbor. The neighbor's ranch house was bout 12 miles from Bobby's place. We went up to the door and I met Ed Williams. We talked about his ranch and that he might be interested in selling it. He told us he hated to sell it, but none of his children wanted to ranch for a living. "Sally and I both want to ranch for a living and raise babies and cows," I said. Bobby was smiling at that and Ed was too. Ed said his main worry in selling was that his place would be broken up for sale to non-ranchers. If I buy it you won't have that worry as long as I am alive. I hope my children will live many generations on Bobby's and this place. "Have you thought about what you would take for the place? He said he would take $4 √ million like it sits, with stock and equipment. "Bobby told me you had about 20,000 acres with water and mineral rights in tact."

"That is right, except that the place is really 23,000 acres. I told him that it sounded like a reasonable price for what was there. I told him I would pay him 2 million dollars now and the rest when I go and get the rest of my inheritance next month. He was taken aback by the suddenness of the transaction, thought a minute and stuck out his hand. I shook it and said, "I will have a lawyer draw up the papers." I went outside and got $250,000 dollars in cash from the truck, and told him it was earnest money and I would deliver the rest at signing. He said, "When do you want to take possession?"

"Whenever it is convenient for you, Sally and I need to take care of Bobby for a bit longer, and then I need to go home and pick up the rest of my inheritance, so let's say by the 15th of September. If you decide to leave sooner, let us know, I am sure Sally will want to move in as soon as she can, "I joked. "How about the nickel tour?" I asked him. Ed took us around the place, showed us the equipment and outbuildings, and some maps of the ranch. Like Bobby's, Ed's place was powered by a propane fueled generator that came on "on demand" to keep the refrigerator and freezer contents in good shape. I hoped the wind power scheme I had would make the place much more convenient for my family. We took our leave and headed back to Bobby's. He had just finished a sponge bath, and gotten into bed when Sally and Sue came up in the truck. They came in and said hello to Bobby.

After a few minutes with both of them acting very nervous, I asked them if they would like to go see the new ranch. "What?" They both said at the same time. Just come with me. I stopped in the kitchen, and got us all a soft drink, and headed for the truck with both of them bubbling with questions. After they asked the same question at the same time 3 times they just burst out laughing. I told them that I was just using that as an excuse to get to talk to them in private. They both asked, "You didn't buy a ranch?"

"Yes I did, but talking to you two is much more important." Sue started shaking then, and said "God damn it, he is going to make me fuck him right here." Sally said, "Sue really likes the idea of living with us and raising our family together." I caught Sue, hugged her up close to me, and whispered, "Sue, do you mean it? Will you come and be our partner and lover?"

She said, "I will gladly be your life partner and lover." She pulled Sally into a hug and kissed us both. "It doesn't hurt that he is handsome and rich does it?" she said to Sally. "Wait 'til you feel his body next to you and his dick pounding into you. The money is just an extra benefit." They both laughed.

We went by the Williams place, and both Sally and Sue were talking a mile a minute about what they had planned and how they loved the place. I told them that we took possession on September 15th, but I wanted us to go on a trip to Florida that week for a mini honeymoon, and then to stop by my brother's farm to meet him, and show them off. Then I asked Sue when she was moving in with us. She said her next shift was in two days and she meant to move tomorrow. I told her I did not know if I could wait until she moved to have her with us. She said stop the truck. I stopped and put it in park while she was climbing into my lap. She was quickly opening up her shirt while sally was getting mine open. She popped her brazier open, a front catch, and hugged herself to me, kissing my face and neck. I ran my hands over her back caressing her smooth skin, while kissing her ear. I said, "You feel so good." Sue groaned. I reached out and pulled Sally into our hug and we all kissed each other. Sue looked at her and said, "He didn't say a damned thing about you and I kissing." I explained, "Why should I? We are all partners together; I hope you two love each other as much as I love you both." Sally said, "I have never seen another one like him." Sue answered, "I don't think there is another one like him." I said, "I am glad you are happy with me, but I really want to feel your weight holding me down into the sheets. Sally quipped, "He doesn't mind asking for what he wants either."

"Have you told her, Sally?" She shook her head.

"Sue, I need to tell you a few things about me. About 5 years ago..." I told her my and Sally's story with Sally adding information when she thought she needed to, like how gentle I was and how good a lover I was. When it was all done, Sue said, "No shit?" I answered, "You are the love of my life, and I would never lie to you." Sally added, "Sue, he means it. He is capable of more and deeper love than any man I have ever known or heard of." I said, "I could never accept your most precious gift without you knowing all about me." Sue started crying and kissing Sally and me. We hugged until we all calmed down and then we put our clothes back on and went back to Bobby's.

We had supper and talked a bit. I asked Sue to stay with us and we would move her out tomorrow. Bobby looked a question, and Sally answered, "She is going to stay with us until we move to Ed's place." Bobby said, "Okay, it's your neck," looking at me.

After we cleaned up from supper, we went into the bedroom and took off our clothes to get into the shower. It was a tight fit, but we were friendly. Sue had a really nice body for a small girl. She was not lush like Sally, but she was curvy, and her breasts looked big on her frame. She also had dynamite nipples; they were long and stood proudly out from silver dollar sized areolas. She trimmed her pubic hair to a strip above her opening. Sue was staring at my penis, and said to Sally, "It is a nice one isn't it?" Sally said, "Hell yes, and just the right size to make you come 'til you faint."

Sue grabbed our hands and pulled us out of the shower. We dried off quickly and she dragged us into the bed, commenting, "I thought I liked women better, but the jury just went out again." Sally and I laughed and I pulled them both on top of me and kissed and hugged them. I let my hand travel down to Sue's vagina. She was very excited and wet. I asked her if she was ready to give me her love and her heart." She said I already had her heart. I eased her over, and kissed her neck and moved down to her breasts. I loved this girl's nipples and sucked them gently. She was groaning and wiggling under me. "Don't make me wait," she begged. I moved to enter her and Sally aimed me to the target. I eased into Sue and she melted and wrapped herself around me pulling me to her with her arms and legs. We moved together gently and easily for a few minutes. This tiny girl had stamina. I rose up on my knees and put her legs on my shoulders. "Yes," she hissed. I started to move powerfully into her. "Oh, God yes," she said. With this encouragement, I really started stroking hard, and Sue started to have a series of orgasms run through her body. It was really getting good to me then, so I gave it all I had and Sue screamed, and fainted. I asked Sally if she wanted a turn. "Yes," she said, "But if you come too quick you will have to do me again."

"Can I do you again anyway?" I asked. She pulled me to her and we made wild love, until I came hard, and so did she. We stayed together and I did not go down all the way. We whispered for a few minutes and my enhanced penis began to rise again. This time we made sweet wonderful love and I filled her up again. My semen production was astounding. Every time I ejaculated it was a full load, and felt really good. By then Sue was awake again, she said, "You weren't exaggerating, he was bumping the inside of my belly button, but it felt do damned good. I have never come that hard, ever." Sally said, "And I had to take the abuse because you fainted. He has had me twice since you went to sleep and I am so full of come that my teeth are floating." Sue said, "That much come, you are probably knocked up now." Sally shivered and said, "I hope so." Needless to say, that conversation shoved an iron bar into my dick. "Oh, no you don't," Sally said and pulled me out of her. "You started this you fuck it down," she said looking at Sue. Sue looked at me and could not believe it. "Let me on top," Sue said. She straddled me, and began to move slowly. "Oh God, that feels so good. You are moving my insides around. You are ruining me, I will never even be able to look at another man."

"You are mine now, there won't be any other men," I answered her. "Thank you," she answered. I was very excited now and began hammering her hard. "Oh God, Oh hell, Oh, Oh, OH..." she went out like a light. Sally said, "You didn't come yet did you." I shook my head. She said, "Don't look at me, I can't take it any more tonight. I am so full, I can taste your cum and haven't even sucked you off. Sue can't even stay with us long enough to get you off. I need to find you another one, and soon. You will kill us." I was concerned now, "Sweetheart, I haven't really hurt you have I?" She answered, "No, I just get so emotional when we make love, it rings me out like an old rag. Sue chimed in, "I can't even stay around for the finish, and he knocks me out like he was Cassius Clay. Shit, he is still hard. Let me suck on you, I know I can finish you that way." Sue was very good at blowjobs. In a bit she said, "You even have a perfect dick for giving a blowjob. It is just the right thickness to slide down my throat." Then she showed me. This was the first deep throat I had ever had, and damn, it was good. Sue stayed for the finish this time, and swallowed it all. A drop had escaped the corner of her mouth; she caught it on her finger, and said to Sally, "Want a taste?" Sally nodded, and licked Sue's finger. "He tastes good," Sally said. Sue asked, "Is that the first time you have tasted him?" Sally said, "Yes, usually we just make sweet love. I am so glad you are here with us. If I ever wound him up like that by myself he would probably kill me and not mean to." Sue said, "That will not be the only reason, you just wait." They both said, "We had better find another partner, he is too much for the two of us." Then Sue said, "What a man." Sally added, "Thank God." I laughed out loud and we hugged and went to sleep.

The next morning, I told the girls, "I want you to know that I want to please you both in any way you want. I like sex, and I want you to like it and not be inhibited by what other people think. I am a stick in the mud and tend to not try new things, so keep me lively. If there is anything you want us to do sexually, or in any other avenue of our life together, please tell me so we can please each other." I got dressed and went outside to look around while the girls got breakfast ready. I had walked a few paces away from the back door when I was hit hard by something in the left shoulder. I then heard the shot. I yelled in pain. I was bleeding like hell. I started crawling back toward the house. I heard another hot, but it missed me and kicked up dirt past me. I heard the back door slam open and Sue yell, "NO!" In just a second Sue was on me covering my body with her own. I tried to roll on top of her to protect her, but I was getting weak and shocky. She held me down and put pressure on the wound. I heard footsteps and a male voice saying get away from him.

Just then I heard the back door again and then my .410 started popping. I fainted. When I waked up, I heard the girls talking to Bobby. He told them, "I am just going to throw both of them into the gully where I dump cattle carcasses. No one will come looking for those bastards."

"What happened?" I asked, and then added, "I feel like hell." Sally and Sue were with me instantly, hugging and kissing and cooing over me. Bobby started laughing, and said you are getting more attention for that scratch than I got for broken bones. Sally said, "Papa, Mike got hurt because of my foolishness. I will make over him as much as I want to. You just shush." I asked again, "What happened?" Sue said, "We heard the shots and came running. I saw you down out the back door and just went to take care of you. It is a damned good thing I did too, or you would have bled out. The bullet that hit you nicked a big vein and you were bleeding badly." Sally took a turn and said, "I looked out the back door and saw you and Sue and blood everywhere. I picked up the shotgun and stepped out the door and saw Jack and Warren walking up to you and Sue with drawn pistols. I shot Jack twice, he fell and then I shot Warren before he could turn on me." Bobby added, "That popgun smoked those two and never looked back. Jack was hit 6 times in the chest, and Warren was hit 5 times in the chest and neck." I groggily said, "Sally that was good shooting, every pellet and slug hit those guys. Nine 00 buckshot and two slugs, those two were dead so fast they didn't have time to hurt. Thank you for protecting Sue and me from them, I owe you both my life." Sue said, "You take better care of our life then." Sally agreed.

Sue said, "You need to go to the hospital." I answered, "I can't; Sally will go to jail if I do." Sue got a look on her face, and nodded, saying, "You're right, a gun shot wound gets reported right away."

"How bad is it, Sue?" Bobby interjected, "I have been cut worse on barbed wire." Sally gave Bobby a glare and said, "He shot you with a jacketed bullet and it went right through the meat of your shoulder." Sue looked at both of them and answered, "I got the bleeder stopped. It seemed to be a small nick, but it let about a pint of you out on the ground."

"Less than the bad guys," I quipped. "You will be sore as hell for a couple of days and then you should be okay. Bobby has some penicillin, so you should be okay from infection." I was feeling better now so I suggested that we move the dead guys to their final resting place. Sue told me to keep my ass in the bed until she said to get up. "I just found you two. I am not letting you kill yourself from some freak accident. Keep your shoulder still. I am going to have to hurt you enough keeping it clean as it is."

"I need to bathroom before you leave," I said. Both girls went into the toilet with me. Sally held me up and Sue held my dick for me to pee. She kissed it first and told me while I was peeing that I had better take care of this body. Will I be well enough for our honeymoon?" Sue smiled and told me yes, I would only be sore, if I took care for the next ten days or so. I told them I needed to get fixed up enough to visit the lawyer about buying the ranch tomorrow. You both need to come, since the ranch will be yours. "What?" They both said simultaneously. "I am buying you a ranch, not me. All I need in this world is you two." They smiled and both said, "We need help or you will fuck us to death."

"That is up to you, "I said. You two will choose any new partners we have in our family, but I think no more than 4 women should be with us. I am tired now." They helped me back into bed.

Bobby had a walking cast now and was doing okay. He and the girls loaded the bad guys into the truck bed and hauled them to the gully. After they got back they told me they had moved the car about 20 miles away from the ranch, and abandoned it. I asked what I was shot with. Bobby told me that Jack had a Glock 26, and Warren had a CZ compact. "Those guys always had quality firepower," I mentioned. Bobby said, "You are right about that, I just like a bigger caliber." I asked Sue if she was familiar with guns. She said she had shot her dad's Beretta 92. I told her to take the CZ since it worked nearly the same. "Do you want the Glock?" I asked Bobby and Sally. Both of them shook their heads. "I need a back up anyway," I commented.

The next morning, I told Sue and Sally that I did not like sleeping by myself, and I did not want to do it any more. They both smiled and told me they were glad I was feeling better. My wound had leaked onto the bedclothes. The helped me up and sent me to the bathroom while they changed the bed. Sue asked Sally to help her change the bandage. Sally saw the wound and started crying; Sue shushed her and told her it was not that bad. Sally said, "Our man got that because of me. I am thankful that I was able to kill those bastards before they hurt you too." My wound got cleaned (that hurt like fire) and my bandage got changed. "What are we going to tell the lawyer about my arm?" I asked. "How about stabbed through with a pitchfork tine," Sue suggested. "Suits me," I told her. After breakfast, I called the lawyer on the satphone, and made an appointment for that afternoon. We were to meet at 1:30, since Sue's shift started at 4:00. Sally said, "You need to tell them that you will be changing to part time on an as needed basis."

"Why?" asked Sue. "Sweetheart, we have money. We are going to pick up some more when we go to Florida on our trip," I answered. "I need you more than the hospital ever will," I said. Sally laughed and said, "Until we get another partner or two, you are not to leave me alone with Mike except in an emergency. He will sweet talk me and then I will fuck him until I die." Sue said, "Yeah, but the undertaker will never be able to wipe your smile off." Sally said, "And your point is?" Sue said, "Okay, I will tell them today."

We got along well through the morning. My shoulder hurt like a toothache. We left right before lunch to meet the lawyer. We ate in a nice local diner. I had a ham and cheese on whole wheat. They both had salads. The lawyer fixed us up with a fee simple sale agreement. He commented these things are so much easier if there is not a mortgage holder. I told the attorney that I had cash for the initial payment. He looked stunned. I told him my brother hit the Georgia lottery and gave me a cut of the winnings. I had a letter from the bank telling that I was okay to have that amount of cash. He said, "Okay then." We will meet when it is convenient for everyone to sign the papers. I said I would like to do it this week and then pay the final payment on September 20th. Sally and Sue will be the actual owners of our enterprise. "I would like to call it the Reynolds Family Cattle Company," I opined.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.