My New Point of View - Cover

My New Point of View

Copyright© 2005 by Old 1 Eye

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Mike is depressed. He gets a new chance at life and loves. He also gets a chance at getting shot. Read to see what happens.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Science Fiction   MaleDom   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Hi, I'm Mike Reynolds, a 52 year old, overweight diabetic with all the accompanying troubles. I am a farm manager for a corporation in Georgia. My wife Cary and my 3 daughters, Ann, Florence and Marie are the reasons that I stay around. Cary works in town. Ann and Florence are in Atlanta working and Marie is in Dublin, raising my granddaughter, Julie, with her husband Clark

I have been depressed lately, since my health has gone steadily down the tube. I take a handful of pills twice a day. I take a shot at night, can't feel my feet or get an erection. I have a life with no prospects for improvement until I die. What is the old joke? If I had known I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself. Anyway, I was very depressed and dragging my family down with me. Ever since my life goal of getting all my daughters through college had been achieved, I was aimless. I was trying to get involved with my work, but my wife who was used to daily sex through most of our marriage, was kind of holding me back from finding satisfaction since she was not satisfied. See I am blaming others for my troubles. In any case I was coming home from checking on a field and got the truck stuck in a mud hole.

Great, I thought, just another shovelful of shit on the pile. I got out of the truck and began digging out around the tires. It was hot and I was in a hurry. I figured I should call home and leave a message so Cary wouldn't worry. I got back to work, and tried twice to get the truck out and was getting frustrated. I started digging again at a faster pace; I noticed a bright light shining on me. About that time, I had a sharp chest pain, and fainted.

I waked up, I don't know how much later, in a hospital room. No monitors were attached to me, but screens were showing my vital signs. After a while someone came in wearing a lab coat. I looked more closely and someone was a gentle description. This person was not human, but humanoid. He had a small frame, with a large head, large eyes and small nose and mouth.

"Hello Mike, how are you feeling," he asked. I told him I was feeling better than usual. He said, "That is very good, considering the fact that you were dead when we found you."

"Heart Attack?" I asked him. He nodded. I asked him what I was doing here. He told me that the scientists of his race wanted to test some medical procedures, and if they were successful then I would be restored to health. I asked, "And what about the down side?" There is a possibility that you will die from the procedure, but it is a small chance. I told him I was dead already, so I did not have much to lose by participating. He told me that was an acceptable attitude. I asked what was to be done with me if the tests were successful. He told me that I would be put back on earth. "Okay", I said, "Where do I sign?"

I was left in the hospital for a while (a day or two, I guess) and then was taken into a laboratory. I was injected with something and went to sleep. I was awakened some time later, and was asked how I felt. I was a little stiff, but otherwise I felt really good. I could feel my feet; I could see really well, my hands did not ache from arthritis. I felt really good. I asked what had been done to me. The doctor told me that I had been genetically manipulated and cloned. I asked what they did with the clone. He told me, "You are in it." I said, "No shit, will I live?" He answered, "We don't know yet, but we will know in about a week. I said, "Fair enough. By the way, what did you do with my old body?"

"We threw it away, since it was dead or would be shortly anyway."

"How long was I unconscious?"I asked. "You were kept unconscious for about 4 years while we grew the clone", he answered. I was shocked. "I appreciate you candor", I told him.

He said, "I find that honesty is the best way when dealing with emotionally charged situations."

"If I live, will you give me the information about what you have done to my body?" I asked him. He nodded and said, "Certainly, for now you may move around this room and use the rest room to bathe or you may watch television. Act as normal as you can, and enjoy your new body."

I got up and felt really good. I felt like a kid. I went into the bathroom, and checked myself in the mirror. Talk about a shock, I was about 18 years old. In good physical health, not overweight. I never looked or felt this good ever in my previous life. My legs were longer in proportion to my body length than they were before, so were my arms. My teeth were straighter also, but you could tell it was me looking back at you. I decided to bathe and shave. I turned on the shower, and stepped in. One thing I noticed as I was bathing, my dick was bigger than it ever was, not a bunch but about an inch longer, no bigger in diameter. I tested it out to see if it would get erect; yep it would and was about 8 inches or so in length. I thought 'Cary will really like this'.

I watched television, especially the news, to try to keep up with what had happened during my enforced absence from the world. Good old CNN, Fox and ESPN, some things never change. I tried to watch the station from where I lived, to get any local information I could.

The doctor came in and talked to me every day. After about a week, he came in and said, "It looks like you are going to make it. You are the first clone to survive the mind transfer procedure. I think your attitude had much to do with your survival, as your stress level was significantly lower that the others and your body accepted your mind much more easily because of it." I joked, "I guess that comes from living in a house full of women. You just kind of take things as they come."

"I will tell you what we did to your genetics for this experiment. Your tendencies to be overweight were fixed, your tendencies to diabetes and arthritis, and a couple of other problems were also fixed, as well as your eyesight, you will never need glasses."

"Great", I said. "My body shape is not the same. How tall am I now?" He answered by telling me that my body grew the way it would have without the outside stresses it received in life, so my arms and legs were longer. My height was 6' 3" I was told. "Damn, that is a big change from 5' 10", I said. "We also did a couple of things to your genetics as a favor to you for being so willing a participant in this experiment", he told me. "What is that"? I asked. He then told me that they had seen in my thoughts that I really liked sex and had enhanced my penile size a bit and had given me a very fast recovery time and increased semen production to go along with it. I told him, "Thank you very much; all I need now is money to go along with it", jokingly.

He said, "We might be able to help you out with that too."

"Cool", I said, "When do I get to go home?" He told me that they would send me back any time I wanted. Okay, how about now to my brother's house in Georgia.

My brother lived on a small farm in Georgia; he commuted to a job with health services in Tallahassee. Since it was dark now, I was fairly sure Donnie was home. I knocked on the door. Donnie's girlfriend answered the door and asked my business. I asked to speak to Donnie Reynolds. Donnie came to the front door.

I figured that being straight up about this was the best way, so I greeted Donnie warmly and said, "Donnie, its Mike, don't freak out on me. I have something to tell you that you may not believe, but hear me out, okay?" Needless to say Donnie was freaking out. He said, "Mike, we all thought you were dead." I answered, "I was, heart attack, but some alien scientists brought me back to life and asked me if I would help them with an experiment. I figured, what the hell, I am dead anyway. So they fixed my genes and cloned me. It took four years to grow the clone to the 18-year-old body you see now. They told me that I was taller because of the lack of life stress on the clone." Ask me something only I would know, I will prove who I am." He asked a couple of really personal questions that only I would know. I answered them easily, and he said, "I guess you are who you say you are."

I asked how my family was. My mother had died, I was sad, but Donnie said she had gotten sick and was better off. Cary had me declared dead and had remarried. I was glad for that, as she was still a pretty woman and did not need the loneliness of widowhood. "How about the girls?" I asked. Marie had had another child, a son this time, Michael. Florence had married, but no kids yet. Ann was still nursing in Atlanta and had not married. I asked if I could stay with them tonight. He said, "Hell yes, this place is part yours." I told him thanks. All I had was the clothes on my back, but I was as healthy as a horse and considered myself lucky. "You had better tell Vanna I am a cousin," I suggested.

So that is what I was now, Cousin Mike. We visited for a while and then it was time for bed. I was checking my pockets as I got ready for bed. I had no wallet, no knife, no keys, and no identification. I found a piece of paper in my pocket. On it was written GAPB 3 5, 9, 14, 25, 39, 47 6/4/2009, and FLLTO 7, 12, 19,32,37,49 9/15/2009. I thought, 'No shit, they meant for me to have money.' I went and tapped on the door of Donnie's room and when he came out I told him what I found. I had formulated a plan that I thought would work out for us, especially me, to get my hands on some money, even though I had no papers or numbers. I told Donnie that I would buy the ticket tomorrow for the Saturday drawing. If it won he would claim the prize, take a lump sum settlement, take ≈ for himself and give ≈ to our family, ≈ to Cary and the girls, and give me ≈ in cash. Most places will take cash and not ask too many questions. I would have a letter from the bank stating that I had reason to have that much cash, in case I needed it. We agreed and went back to bed. I for one was very excited, I don't know if Donnie believed it yet. The next day I borrowed Vanna's car and went into town and bought a ticket. I was shocked at the amount of money for the winner. It would pay about 80 million dollars to a single winner.

I felt good and helped around the farm for the next couple of days. The numbers on the ticket were drawn like clockwork. Donnie went to Albany to claim the prize on Monday. For a lump sum prize we would receive 32 million dollars. After taxes that was 16.8 million. That meant he and I would get 4 million each and our family would get 8.8 million.

I asked him to buy me a new vehicle. He said, "Sure, no problem." We went and bought him a new farm truck, and bought me a 1 ton crew cab 4-wheel drive diesel. I laughed on the way home and thought, it will take one this big to haul the money. I told him the next day that I was going to buy some luggage and clothing. He was working out his notice, so he would be working for the next 10 days or so. I bought some nice clothes, shoes and luggage at the locally owned store. It was a little higher, but I was through buying at chains now that I could afford it. I stopped in at the local gun shop, and was looking around. I thought I might need something stronger than my fists with 4 million bucks riding along with me. A guy came in wanting to sell a pistol. I told him I would buy it. It was a Smith and Wesson Model 13.357 magnum with a 3-inch heavy barrel. I paid him his first asking price in cash. He was happy and so was I. The gun shop owner was not thrilled, but when I bought a top of the line shoulder holster and belt holster along with a case of hollow point ammunition, and 3 speed loaders, he felt better. When I got home, I showed Donnie my new acquisition. He said, "Very nice, I have one of your shotguns, if you want it back."

"Which one?" I asked. "I got your .410 automatic," he said. I told him I really liked that gun, and would love to have it back, especially since it had been through 2 owners since the original purchaser. He told me he never shot it anyway, the ammunition was too expensive. I asked Donnie not to let anyone know I was still alive. He said it was okay with him, since Mom was the only one besides my girls that really gave much of a shit anyhow. I said, "That sounds about par for the course."

The next day I went back into town and got some ammunition for the .410. I asked for a case of slugs, and a case of the biggest shot he had in stock. That happened to be 3 pellets of #00 buckshot. At .32 caliber it would group and penetrate up to about 20 paces, while the slugs were good for about 35 meters. I also bought a case of #7 √ birdshot for hunting purposes.

While in town I also went to the local western store and bought some work shirts and pants. I never liked jeans; they have no room in the stride. I also bought 2 pairs of comfortable work boots and a pair of dress boots. I stopped on the way home and bought a prepaid cell phone and 2000 minutes.

I told Donnie about things when I got back to the farm, I asked him to take care of my wife, children and grandchildren, gave him my cell phone number, hugged him and left for parts unknown.

I drove for about 5 hours and stopped outside of Birmingham for a rest. The Mom and Pop Motel was glad to take my money without a credit card. I slept through until after rush hour and left headed toward Mississippi. I stopped at West Memphis, Arkansas, to fuel up and eat. While I was eating, a young lady came up to me and asked where I was headed. I told her I had never been out west and was going on a leisurely trip. She was very pretty, a tall statuesque brunette with blue eyes. She asked if I would consider dropping her off at her father's ranch outside of Las Vegas. I told her that I would if she would be honest with me and answer a few questions. She nodded, a bit nervously. I asked how old she was. She said, " 22." I asked how she got here. She told me she had gotten involved with a bad guy who had gotten her hooked on heroin. He brought her here to get her to whore for him. I asked how long she had been here. She said about 4 days, and she was not a whore. I asked how bad her habit was. She started tearing up and said it was so bad she did not know if she could kick it. "What is your name?" I asked her. She said her name was Sally Ann James. I told her my name. She said, "Pleased to meet you."

"Likewise," I said.

I told her I was considering taking her with me, but we had to have an understanding. We would be nice to each other, and sex would not be required. She let out an audible sigh when I told her that. I told her that if one of my sisters needed help I would hope someone would be good to her, so I would be good to her. "Do you have clothes and things you can pick up or do we need to run for it?" I asked. "We need to run", she said. Do you have any drugs to taper off with or do I need to find a hotel for us to stay in until you can get the shit out of your body. She said her boyfriend kept her drugs to keep her under control. I asked if she was hungry, she nodded so I called the waitress over and ordered her some food. I told her after we ate that she should act like we were going to go to my truck and have sex, but we would get in and go to Oklahoma, if she could make it that far before we had to stop.

That is just what we did. We drove away from West Memphis and headed for Oklahoma. After about 5 hours, Sally could not stand it any more, so we stopped at a fairly nice Mom and Pop Motel. I told them I wanted to rent a room for a week, and told them the truth about why. I also asked if there was a decent restaurant nearby. They said there was if you liked country food. I paid for a week in advance and said thanks. I got Sally in the room and in the shower. After a shower, I helped her dry off and put her to bed. I sat down on the bed and asked her how she was getting along. She told me, "Not worth a damn." I asked if she was hungry, she said no. I asked her to stay in bed and I would get us something to eat and fill up the truck, just in case. What sizes do you wear; I need to get you come clothes. I wrote down the sizes, and was surprised at how big her boobs were. She was a big girl so they looked smaller than their 36 C size. I left and filled up the truck, bought a cooler and a couple of bags of ice. I also got some soft drinks. I found a nice locally owned clothing store and bought Sally three sets of clothes, some under clothing, a nice terrycloth robe and some slippers. I got her some toiletries, perfume, and hair and tooth brushes. I stopped and got a gut bomb burger and fries for each of us and went back to the motel. I took my luggage into the room and prepared for a bad night. Sally was in pretty bad shape, but I had to talk to her. I got her attention and told her that because of her situation, I felt I needed to always carry my pistol, so if she saw me with it she should not get upset. She said okay. We ate and tried to rest. I took the .410 out of the case and stashed it under my bed. I put the revolver in the bedside table away from Sally. A couple of hours later, Sally told me she could not stand it anymore. I asked if she wanted me to hold her for comfort. She said, "Please", so I held her tight and comforted her the best I could.

In the morning, I got us both up and we took a shower. Her pajamas were soaked with sweat so I helped her out of them and on with her robe and asked if she was in shape to go to breakfast. She said no. I helped her into my bed as it was dry, and told her I would go and get us something to eat. So I got dressed, put on my shoulder holster, a light windbreaker with two speed loaders in the pockets, and went to town. I got two plates from the good restaurant and brought them back for us. I saw no trouble. I asked the motel owner if he had seen anyone looking for us. He said that he had not seen anything unusual except me.

Sally was not very hungry, but managed to eat a bit. In about 20 minutes she threw up. I helped her clean herself up and got her to eat a small amount more. I went to the laundromat and washed our clothes. While they were washing, I walked across the street to a hardware store and bought a nice Benchmade knife. It was a spring blade, and had a 5-inch blade. I liked it, and always carried it afterward whenever I had pants on. I got an empty box from the store and took it back to use to carry our clean clothes.

Over the next couple of days, Sally had hell and I helped her. She was unable to take care of herself; she was too weak. I carried her into the bathroom, bathed her, cleaned her up when she was sick, and held her when she cried. By the end of the week in the motel she was getting over her body's desire for heroin. She was also so weak she could hardly walk. I went out that day to get us some food, and noticed some unusual activity at the motel office. I walked in with my hand in my pocket, on my knife. There were a couple of big men in the office looking for Sally and me. I told them my name and asked them their business. One of them told me he was Sally's boyfriend. I asked him if he was the one who hooked her on dope. He laughed and moved toward me, I pulled my knife out opened it and moved toward him all at the same time. I caught his arm and put the point of the knife about ≈ of an inch deep into his belly. He stopped laughing, but couldn't move away easily. I smiled and told him that he had found us, but I thought he should stop looking now. "Sally has had enough hell without you coming back into her life," I told him. He started to bluster, so I pushed the knife and he calmed down. I reached around his waist, and pulled out his pistol, a compact Springfield XD, pointed it at his friend and told him to put his gun down also. He did. Now, I told them to please leave Sally alone, and go away. I asked the motel owner to call the police and tell them that these two thugs had accosted him. Sally's boyfriend told me he would be back, I asked him not to come back. I then said, "I am keeping your guns for evidence, drop any extra magazines." They each had 2 extras, which they dropped and ran. The owner was dialing the phone. I stopped him and told him I would be leaving today and to call the police after I had left. I asked if he wanted either of the guns. He looked at them and took the XD. It was a .40 caliber, and a nice gun. I kept the other guy's Browning 9 mm. I left the motel owner a hundred dollars for his trouble, and went to get Sally ready for the trip. I loaded our stuff into the pickup, and helped Sally get into the back seat, so she could lie down. Even in this state she was a beauty.

I stopped at a convenience store to get some milk, peanut butter and bread, some snack food, and a couple of boxes of 9mm ammunition. It was hardball, target ammo, but it would do in a pinch. We ate a snack, and left town. I set the cruise control up about 90-mph and we left Arkansas that day. Sally slept and I drove, I was not sleepy. As a matter of fact, I was scared shitless for about 3 hours. It was a good thing those two scums were cowards or I would have been in trouble, and would have had to kill at least 1 of them. Not to mention the fact that I would, most likely, have gotten hurt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.