Taking Care of the Boarders
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2005 by Storyman000

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A lonely woman finds purpose in taking care of her boarders.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Interracial   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

Rhonda begins to notice that the dick she is sitting on is now sliding in and out easily as her other dick pushes harder into her pussy. The men cum close to the same time and they all collapse together. As they all uncouple Rhonda reaches for another hard dick and pushes him back onto the bed. Smiling all the while, she crawls up onto him and lowers her pussy onto his hard dick while facing him. Moving slowly once again she wanders back into orgasmic bliss, she then feels a finger press into her asshole roughly and slows to allow him access. Knowing the man behind her will mount her at anytime, Rhonda keeps her slow pace in horny anticipation. A man enters her from the rear and now with both holes filled she moves against these men to keep a pace that will bring her to orgasm multiple times.

Several hours pass until all of her studs are spent, happy and in need of sleep. Rhonda, seeing this, checks on Bobby to find him asleep with Tina. Heading down the hall she opens Ivan's door and finds him fast asleep. She lays down next to Ivan causing Ivan to roll over, covering her with his arm. Feeling completely secure, she sleeps here for several hours.

Awakening slowly Rhonda finds herself asleep next to Ivan, who is now lying on his back. Hearing nothing, she rolls towards him and reaches down to feel that object that she has been training for and begins to stroke him. His dick stiffens at her touch and she continues, moving her face closer to see what she is doing. Just inches from her face, she watches the giant leak slowly as she works him so gently. Her tongue now touches the tip tasting the fluid that begins to drip from the end and she moves closer to bring her lips to its head. Continuing to stroke him she works her mouth onto his dick and begins to try to work it in further.

Trying different angles, she works at it diligently. With her mouth completely relaxed, she works it in until she gags lightly then backs off slightly. Ivan's hand reaches down to the back of her neck, running his fingers up through her hair so that his big hand is on the back of her head. He pulls her head back slowly with her hair and then pushes it back down. At this instruction, Rhonda quits stroking him with her hand and begins to stroke him with her mouth only until she feels him tense and begin cumming in her mouth. Swallowing quickly she keeps up with him and swallows all of his juices until he is finished.

Rhonda pulls her mouth from his dick with a loud "Plop." Ivan strokes her hair slowly as she looks to him and says, "Good morning." "It is now." He replies smiling as Rhonda gets up to leave.

Rhonda dresses in shorts and a shirt and heads downstairs to find people starting to wake and wondering what became of their car keys. Ivan comes downstairs behind her and apparently had woken everyone upstairs to come down and start cleaning. With everyone cleaning and straightening, Rhonda works on breakfast in the kitchen when Tina comes in to help.

Tina was young looking for 20, very attractive and soft spoken. While they worked Tina asks several questions about what Rhonda had done the night before, listening intently as Rhonda gave very detailed answers. As they spoke, Bobby came up behind Tina, hugging her, kissing her neck. He then hugged Rhonda, kissing her as well. Rhonda changed the subject to school and Tina began telling her all about school. Inviting her back anytime Rhonda gave Tina the best times to come by when they can talk alone.

Ivan sent everyone home after they ate and Rhonda walked through the house somewhat amazed by how good of a job the boys had done cleaning.

Rhonda sits in the bath tub soaking when Ivan comes in and sits down to talk. He has rented out the basement room to 2-guys and the other bedroom to another 2. He hands her a hand full of money and tells her that it is rent and money to help cover the cost of the party. Sitting there speechless, Rhonda smiles telling him, "Thank you for watching over things last night. I might have gotten a little out of control." "No, not you." Ivan replies laughing.

Monday came again and Rhonda heard a knock at the door in the early afternoon. Expecting it to be an old man she was pleasantly surprised to see Tina. She invited Tina in and got them both a soft drink, while Tina sat on the couch. Tina had come from school and apparently still had questions. "So, how can I help you?" Rhonda says cheerfully. "Well, I was wondering how the guys treat you after a night like Saturday." Tina says plainly. Rhonda leans back thinking and says, "If I were to hang out with them all of the time, they would treat me like shit. They won't see me again unless I want to be seen. Everybody is different and I receive pleasure by being wanted and needed by men. With Ivan here, nothing I didn't want to happen would have."

This makes Tina think and then she replies, "So, if I let some of the guys fool around with me, they should know if they want to ever see me again, don't mess up." "Yea, that's it exactly. Making sure of course that when they are fooling around that it is for your pleasure." Rhonda says. This is the start of a special friendship as Tina opens up to Rhonda.

Later that evening, Bobby is in his room with Tina when Rhonda sees them from the bathroom and watches Tina having a difficult time sucking on Bobby. Rhonda enters the room quietly and lies down on the bed next to Tina. Bobby is flat on his back while Tina works between his legs. Quietly, she shows Tina the art of taking this dick in her mouth and throat while Bobby enjoys all of the attention. Tina does as she is told and before long has Bobby bucking his hips in pleasure. Bobby cums into Tina's mouth and she is timid to swallow. Seeing this, Rhonda strokes her hair and whispers in her ear, "If you would like, I will share it with you." Pulling her mouth from his dick she turns to Rhonda who leans in and kisses Tina, opening her mouth to use her tongue. As they kiss both women swallow Bobby's sperm while playing with their tongues. When they break the kiss, they stare at one another until Rhonda says, "Good job." They laugh as Bobby tries to see what has just happened.

The next day, Tina knocks at the door again and is surprised when Rhonda answers in only her short robe. Rhonda invites her in, telling her to make herself comfortable and that she will be right back. Tina is sitting on the couch when Ivan and Rhonda come down the stairs together. Ivan kisses Rhonda on the cheek and goes right out the door.

When Rhonda approaches the couch, Tina can see cum on her face and tries not to stare. Rhonda cheerfully starts the conversation saying, "Ivan sure likes a messy noon blow job." "You still have some on your face right there." Tina says, while reaching out and wiping it with her fingers. She then stops, not knowing what to do with it. "Don't be afraid to taste it. I did." Rhonda says. Bringing her fingers to her mouth, Tina taste this fluid and Rhonda leans over to suck her fingers into her mouth.

Rhonda explains how Ivan is so big and that she has been in training to be able to safely take him inside her. Tina asks to see her training aids and they both go upstairs. Once in her room she lays her toys upon the bed and turns to show Tina the plug in her butt. "I have a hard time believing that Ivan could be so big." Tina says while staring at the toys. Rhonda puts one foot up on the bed exposing her bare pussy to Tina and takes the largest toy and inserts the head just inside her while saying, "I have been training like this for a week now and can take more than ever before. It just feels so good that sometimes I just get lost in my feelings and forget what I am doing." Tina watches in disbelief as Rhonda's head leans back and she pushes more of it inside.

Rhonda looks to Tina and lays back on the bed with the dildo still inside her and says lustfully, "Would you mind lending me a hand?" Tina does not say a word but reaches out, taking hold of this dildo and pushes just slightly causing Rhonda to gasp. Tina pulls the toy completely out and pushes it back in again, doing this several times, each time going deeper. Rhonda is in heaven with her knees pulled back as Tina works more and more of this dildo into her. When her orgasms slow she can see Tina rubbing herself as she still pushes on this large dildo. "Thank you. That was nice." Rhonda says hoarsely.

Tina still in shock pulls the dildo from Rhonda and holds it up to her own stomach, saying. "I can't believe that anyone could take one this deep." "I will." Says Rhonda laughing as she gets up. Leaning into Tina she kisses her deeply and asks why she is not in school. Tina explains her schedule as they head down stairs. As they sit and eat lunch Tina explains that she had never touched another woman like that before. Smiling, Rhonda leans to her and whispers, "I won't tell."

Enjoying Tina's touch, Rhonda asks her to help with her training the next few days and Tina accepts. The mood ends with a knock at the door. Rhonda lets the old man next door in and introduces Tina to him. The old man seems pleased that Rhonda is wearing only her short robe and looks her over completely. Rhonda gets the old man a drink for what she knows will be quite the question and answer session. Tina mostly just listens while Rhonda answers his questions about the party, telling him exactly what he wants to know.

Filled with lust, he stands to leave, saying good bye to Tina, when Rhonda stops him saying, "You can use the bathroom here if you need to masturbate." They all look to his crotch and can see him bulging against his pants when he replies, "It's that obvious huh?" They all chuckle as he heads for home.

That evening the boys come in together, bringing some of the other players, to ask if Rhonda will come to the game on Saturday. Rhonda smiles her sultry smile and playfully replies, "I wouldn't miss it." The boys all hoot and holler at her reply while she stands amongst them wearing a short mini skirt and heels.

The week wears on slowly as Rhonda's life becomes more and more demanding. Life is becoming full of need and purpose for her now with all that has suddenly become normal in her life.

Thursday after noon Rhonda goes to the campus and sits on her park bench watching the students walk past waiting patiently for football practice to start. Hearing the sounds of the whistle she stands and walks towards the field knowing that the team will be happy to see her again. Once within sight practice stops as this small beauty is spotted by the team. Everyone stares, including the coaches, undressing her with their eyes. Rhonda walks out onto the edge of the field and the boys remove their helmets and jog over to see her. The coaches have heard the rumors and know it is to their advantage to let the boys take this break. The boy's all stand around her, admiring her sexy dress and she hushes them all when she speaks. "You boys practice hard and win this Saturday and each and every one of you can party at my house again after the game." The boy's cheer and someone asks, "Will you be our trophy?" Rhonda blushes in the middle of all these player's while they await her reply and responds softly, "Yes and I will make sure that everyone has a real, real good time." Rhonda touches several players on the chest and face as she turns to leave. The crowd stands staring as she walks away. Her ass sways seductively walking in her heals as she looks over her shoulder smiling at all of these young men lusting after her.

Once in her car Rhonda eagerly inserts her butt plug and drives home to savor what has just happened. On the way home Rhonda stops at her favorite adult book store to just say, "Hi." The owner smiles ear to ear when he sees her and leaves the counter to get a hug. "Grab my ass for the others to see." She whispers to him. He needs no coaxing and lifts her dress slightly to grab her ass. "You're wearing one of the plugs." He states loudly. Turning and raising her dress for him she responds cheerfully, "This is my last one before he starts fucking my ass." Reaching out he tugs on the plug causing it to pull out part way before pushing it back in. In somewhat of a trance he says softly, "Your ass is definitely ready to fuck."

Rhonda turns back towards him and he excuses himself to ring up a sale. Walking around in the store she looks at the pictures on the boxes and cannot help but to get a little excited. She can hear the man paying up front tell the owner that he is the luckiest son of a bitch on this planet. The owner laughs and walks back to Rhonda and proceeds to show her around the store. He is very much the gentleman the whole time which surprises Rhonda. She had stereo typed him wrong as being more of a predator. With this old, fat, black man being such a gentleman she was able to overlook the fact that he needed a bath and held onto his arm while he showed her around. Obviously this does not happen to this old man everyday and he prolonged it as long as he could while taking in her company.

One of the other shoppers in the store interrupts them asking her if she has pictures on the net. The owner is about ready to hit this man when Rhonda stops him by putting her arms around him and looks to the patron and says calmly, "Yes." The patron backs away slowly saying excitedly, "I knew that was you. You're amazing."

Rhonda smiles looking up at this old man and says, "I will send you a link if you will give me your e-mail. At this point I think I have my own Library going on-line." The old man smiles looking down on this beauty and says slightly hoarse, "I can't wait." Hugging this old man she cannot help but notice the hard bulge between them and holds the hug longer for this reason. "I think you must like hugging me." Rhonda says playfully while lightly touching the lump in his pants with her hand. The old man just smiles and gently leads Rhonda to the back of the store by her hand. Turning to face this small beauty he looks around the store and hugs her again. Rhonda accepts his hug paying close attention to grind his bulge harder into her stomach then before. Pushing her back softly he tells her, "Unzip my pants and take out my dick." Looking down she does not hesitate and quickly has this black dick in her hand. The smell of this man overwhelms her senses as she strokes this hard dick. Rhonda looks up to his lust filled eyes and drops her head with out being told and gently kisses this man dick. It is obvious that it needs washed and she brushes the loose hairs from it before taking him into her mouth. At this point the smell means nothing and her only thoughts are of pleasing this nice man. When she opens her throat to him she realizes that she must turn her head sideways to get under his belly but this does not deter her and she continues this blow job until he explodes a torrent of cum into her mouth. Expertly she continues until she is sure that he has finished and then puts his dick back into his pants for him. Patrons in the store applaud when they know she has finished and she sees someone give him a high five as she leaves out the door.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.