Taking Care of the Boarders - Cover

Taking Care of the Boarders

Copyright© 2005 by Storyman000

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A lonely woman finds purpose in taking care of her boarders.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Interracial   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

It had been almost 3-years since the untimely death of her husband. Rhonda was well taken care of financially and starting to get a little bored with her life at 47 years of age. Her kids had long since grown and left on their own, she started toying with the idea of taking in a boarder or two. Since her town was considered a college town Rhonda thought that by taking in college kids that she would have someone to take care of and also to keep her company. Ads for "Rooms for rent" were posted at the local college and she printed off hers saying that all meals, furnishings and laundry were provided. When Rhonda arrived at the school she was posting the notice when a student looking at the board asked for information about her services. Bobby introduced himself. He seemed to her to be a polite young black man at about 19-years of age and athletically built. Rhonda, impressed by his manners, asks him to come and see her house. Bobby did not have another class for about 4-hours and agreed. On the ride to her house he tells her that he is on the football team and is aspiring to be an engineer. Rhonda is polite and almost excited by the fact that someone is considering moving in already. After seeing her home they strike a deal for $150.00 per week as she drives him back to school.

Bobby does not own much in the way of property and will be moving in this evening. Rhonda works all day to prepare the bedroom across the hall from hers for her new guest. The bedrooms have connecting doors that share a common full size bathroom. The bedrooms are on the second floor at the end of the hallway. The house is fairly large with a large open great room exposed to the stairs and hall.

That evening Bobby moves his things in and eats a hearty meal for dinner. Bobby moves to his room to do homework as Rhonda cleans up from dinner. When she is finished she fixes herself a drink and moves to her room to change into her night clothes. Rhonda can hear Bobby on his cell phone and listens intently when she hers her name. "She's really nice and could be a knock out if she wanted" Bobby was telling the other person. Rhonda was instantly excited by this exchange and listened on but was disappointed that the conversation ended fairly quickly. After changing clothes she went back downstairs and sat on the sofa to think about what was just said.

Sitting on the couch in her pajamas and full length robe, is not very sexy she thought to herself. Thinking back to her husband she remembered those old feelings that used to drive her so wild and crazy in the bedroom. It had been so long since she had even thought of sex. Tomorrow, she decides is the day to figure out just what young men consider sexy. If she goes up to the campus and watches the kids walk past in the courtyard she should get a pretty good idea. This is her plan and she heads off to bed.

The next morning Rhonda is awoken to the sound of Bobbies alarm and promptly gets up, puts her robe on and heads to the kitchen to make his breakfast. Bobby enters the kitchen and acts shocked to actually see breakfast. He sits and eats as Rhonda watches him and brings him whatever else he needs. "Did you sleep well? If there is anything else that you need just ask." Rhonda says, almost in a flirting tone. Bobby just smiles, finishes his breakfast and heads off to school thanking Rhonda for the great meal. With Bobby gone she cleans up the mess and heads off to the campus to watch people for a while. She notices that the girls are showing more skin and are quite attractive. The skirts are short, the heels high and bare mid rifts seem to be popular.

This scene plays out each day of the week until Friday when Bobby heads off to school. Rhonda on Friday cleans his room and is changing the sheets on his bed when she finds a magazine under the covers in his bed. It is a dirty magazine and Rhonda freezes with it in her hand. Opening it she sees naked women on almost every page but just continues to look. Apparently she had not even considered that he is a virile young man and has those carnal needs. Closing the magazine she sets it aside and continues removing the sheets. There are more magazines under the bed and when she pulls them out she sees that these appear to be more hardcore then the other. Sitting on the bed looking through these books she is mesmerized by pictures of various sex acts. Wetness builds between Rhonda's legs as she scans page after page of this debauchery. Rhonda wonders what, if not all, of this excites Bobby. Then she sees pictures of interracial sex acts and notices that some of the pages are stuck together. "I think I've found what he likes." She says aloud giggling.

Rhonda puts the magazines down and finishes removing his sheets and replacing them. Looking around the room she gathers his dirty laundry and takes it all to the laundry room. While sorting the laundry she notices t-shirts that are stuck to themselves and one that is still wet. She raises the wet spot to her face and can smell the distinct smell of sex and realizes that he must be using his t-shirts to wipe up his mess. Scanning the shirt she notices that the wet spot is of fairly large size and still sticky. Looking around as if someone may be watching Rhonda raises the shirt to her face again and inhales deeply. The smell almost makes her collapse with lust and she catches herself. Now on a mission Rhonda heads directly to her bedroom, shuts the door and removes her pajamas. Naked, she sits back on the bed and lifts the shirt to her face again breathing in the scent that so excites her.

Rhonda lies back onto the bed and touches her wetness, the sperm soaked shirt still on her face. The orgasm builds and last for what seems like forever as she daydreams about sex, sex and more sex. She drifts back to memories of what used to be her favorite past time. When this string of intense orgasms subsides she remembers the stash of magazines in Bobbie's room and goes to retrieve one. She selects the interracial magazine, quickly heads back to her room and gets comfortable on the bed. Scanning the pages she sees a picture of a large black man standing with his dick in a white woman's mouth. This dick is enormous and she studies each page closely. Turning the page she finds the man cumming onto the woman's face and into her mouth. Looking on, the woman licks up any and all of the sticky mess while the man stands over her dominantly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.