Zander - Cover

Zander

Copyright© 2005 by Eriste Night

Chapter 2: Zander's Story

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Zander's Story - This is a story about two young adults finding themselves and each other.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual  

I walked into her mom's bookshop, nervous as hell. Okay, it's my eighteenth birthday, and Aria and I are planning on going to a new goth club that allows those under twenty-one that just opened up in Coffee City. I know, kinda cliché, but that's what we like to do. We've been friends since Aria moved here to Paradise in sixth grade. Back then, it was us two and Gershwin. Some guys thought I was the shit, always hanging out with two hot chicks. But nothing ever happened. We might as well have been cousins or something like that. But for the past two years, it's only been me and Aria. Gershwin committed suicide after she was raped at a rave that her boyfriend took her to. She found out that he and his buddies had planned it and had purposely drugged her, just to use her body like that. When she was still recovering form that ordeal, she found out she was pregnant as a result from one of the guys not using a condom. She couldn't handle it and, well, she committed suicide. The papers and the authorities ruled it accidental death, but how is taking too many pain killers accidental? I think her parents were just saving face.

She pretends not to notice that I've walked in, pretending to read her little magazine. She pushes her glasses up, her face unadorned and clean of makeup, her burgundy hair pulled back in clips like she has to wear it for work. I sigh, wondering when I'll stop being so cowardly and just tell her how I feel about her. I'm tired of being the best friend, of being the shoulder she cries on every time one of these jerks that she insists on dating breaks her tender heart. It never fails, she falls for one and he hurts her, and it devastates me to no end to see her crying like a child torn from her parents. She's so fragile and these assholes keep hurting her, and I wonder if I expressed some interest in her if she would actually allow me that honor, actually date me. I doubt it. So, I guess I'm stuck as the best friend, the shoulder she'll cry on the next time one of her jerks breaks her heart. So, I stuff my feelings back into their little box and walk over to her and stand in front of her, waiting patiently. When she doesn't look up, I clear my throat. She looks up at me, her eyes a shade of green any cat would envy, gently framed by a lace fan of dark eyelashes. She stares at me, almost in wonder. I kinda wish I knew what is going through her head right now. Oh well.

"Um, Aria, are you going to help me or not?" I say to her, using the nickname for her that only I use. A teacher heard me use it one year and started trying to call her by that name and she blew up at her, saying that only me and Gershwin could call her that. That was an interesting day at school. Aria got moved out of that class and the teacher has always been a little jumpy since then. It was her first year teaching after all.

"Yo, Aria, you ok?"

"Oh, yeah, Zander, I'm fine, just thinking."

"'Bout what?"

"Nothing."

"That's what you always say. So, hey, where's this cool book you promised me? I wanna get a good start on it before I have to get ready for the club tonight. You do remember about the club tonight, right?"

"Oh, fuck me. I forgot to get my PVC dry-cleaned! I have nothing else to wear. I'm so sorry, Zander, I know that you were so looking forward tonight. I'll see what I can come up with, ok?" She forgot we were going clubbing? She is a little forgetful but that's a little ridiculous. Oh well, she'll make it up to me, she always does. It's tempting to not even go to the club. Just hang out at my house. My parentals aren't there anyway. They hardly ever are.

"Hey, let me get you the book, and then tell Mom that I gotta go so I can run some errands, k?" Yeah, go tell your mom, and let's get out of here, I think as I nod my response. I watch her walk to her mother's office where she is most likely doing the bills again. Seems like Mrs. Randolph is always doing the bills. I hope she's in a vaguely good mood at least. I guess I kinda got caught up in my own little world because next thing I know here they come, out of the back office.

"Thanks mom. I love ya! I guess I'll get going. I'll see you tomorrow since you'll probably be asleep when I come dragging in if I don't stay at Zander's since he's driving."

"That's fine, dearest. Just be safe and have fun. Zander, you better take care of my baby girl!" Why does Aria blush every time her mother says that?

"Don't worry, Mrs. Randolph, she's in good hands." Gods, I didn't know she could turn that shade of red!

"Ye gods, Zander, let's get out of here before she embarrasses me even more."

"Let's go, but why are you so embarrassed."

"You'd think after all this time, you'd know my mind."

"Oh." So that's what she thinks about every time her mother says that. Hmm.

"Let's just get to the Black Rose so I can get my shopping done."

"Okay, your car or mine." Her, hers, hers!

"Mine. That way you can't escape while I'm in the dressing room! Muahahahahaha!" Then the little vixen flicked her finger down my nose as her cackle turned into a very sexy, very flirty giggle. Then she let down her hair, and all I could think of was, god, why can't I tell her how I feel?!


I picked my jaw up off the ground as she twirled around in the outfit she picked out. She's gorgeous in it but it just needs something else.

"What do you think? Too slutty? Too sophisticated? Come on, Zander. Tell me what you think!"

"I like it, I really do, I just don't know why it doesn't suit you. It's almost as if you're missing something." Yeah, missing something, like my arms around your waist as we slowly dance the night away, gazing into each others' eyes. I wonder if she notices the looks that shift from adoration of me to jealousy and hatred of her.

"Aria, sweetheart, I have the solution to..." she is so not with me. Geez.

"Aria, did you hear me?" She started when I said her name. Curious.

"Oh, sorry dearest, my attention was wandering again. Now, what did you say?"

"I was saying, before I noticed the glazed look in your eyes, that I think that I have solved our little problem." Why did her eyes light up like that? What does she think I mean something else? I smiled at her, hoping she didn't know what I was thinking. Aria's too intuitive sometimes. "Yes, well, before you pounce on me like a cat, put these on." I handed her the pile of accessories I'd found when she was trying on the outfit.

"Zander, I don't even where this goes, much less if I have the proper piercing."

"You goof, it's a tongue ring! What did you..." Oh, gods, I don't even want to know. I laugh as I think about the possibilities of that.

"So, ya gonna help me get this pile of stuff on or not?" How could I resist the invitation to touch her soft, rose petal skin? So, naturally, I grabbed the jewelry back and started layering the silver on her. My nails accidentally grazed her skin and she shivered. I wonder why that is. Muahaha!

"There, done!" I said as I inspected the final results. "That's much better. The outfit is complete!" I twirled her to face the mirror, pleased with myself at how delicious she looks.

"Oh, my gods, is that me? Am I actually wearing a leather collar with a leash on it? Wow, I look all D&S!"

"Yeah, well, it just seemed to fit together."

"Okay, I'll pay for this stuff and you wait in the car. I have to get one more thing." One more thing? My birthday present, perhaps? Hmm, I think I like this. So I head out to her car as she checks out. I wonder what the night has in store for me. Well, Nikki really rushed her out of the store. Odd.

"Well, Nicki seemed to be in a bit of a rush to get you gone. What's up with that?" I obviously decided to share my observations.

"That, dearest Zander, is none of your concern." Then the little wench tweaked my nose! "Now get in. I've still got makeup and hair to do, plus eating so I don't pass out on you when we get there." I promptly got into the car.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.