Haley's Comet - Cover

Haley's Comet

Copyright© 2005 by Pettybox

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A college romance blooms while another smolders unknowingly below the surface. An unlikely series of events brings two spirits together and what had smoldered blossoms into a full fired romance. Sex mixes with lifes adversitys in a work a day world.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I met Haley Whitman in the summer of 1996. That was the year my father and I combined our yearly baseball road trip with prospective college visits. I was just going into my senior year and hadn't chosen a college yet. Ohio State, Illinois and Minnesota were high on my lists as well as a few Ivy League schools. My SAT's set me up to get into most anywhere I wanted and I was in enough scholarship programs to be sure I (we) could afford most anything.

Our baseball road trip that year had taken us to Cleveland and Cincinnati and we were on our way to Chicago for a weekend set of the Cubs and Dodgers the first time I saw her. We were at a turnpike stop to hit the bathroom and grab a quick snack. I was waiting for Dad looking at a mileage map when she sidled up next to me to have a look at the map herself. I was, as of yet, unaware that a 6'1" dark haired (soon to be) man with a baby face and athletic body made the female plumbing leak.

"Tell me Chicago is the next exit. If I spend 5 more minutes in the car I may die from boredom." She said in exasperation.

"It can get pretty monotonous out here. We're headed for Chicago too." I commented without really looking at her. But when she leaned in front of me to get a look at a mileage number my senses were filled with a scent that, to this day, send a tingle through me from head to toe. Her light brown hair waved in front of me as she made the quick move to be sure she saw the number right and I was smitten. As I looked her up and down from the back I made quick notes to be sure she was jerk off material for tonight's shower.

"I hope you're going for fun. I'm looking at colleges and I'm ready to volunteer to be kidnapped. What a waste of a vacation." She said in a strictly casual non flirting manner.

"I'm doing the same, but my Dad and I are catching Major League Baseball games along the way. We don't look at Illinois until Monday and then it's off to Minnesota, so I've got a lot of riding too. Have fun, ha." I said as I saw my Dad come out of the food line and head towards me and the door.

"We're going to Minnesota too. Maybe I'll see you there." I heard her say as I hurried away unaware she had just flirted with me.

Dad and I sat in the car for a few minutes, splitting an order of chicken nuggets and a Supersize Coke, talking about the upcoming games. Dad put the car in gear and moved it to get near the phones to call my Mom. I sat in the cool car as he gave her the update on how far we had gotten. As I looked around the area I saw the girl from the map kiosk walk out with 2 other siblings and her parents. I once again looked over her nubile little body, noting her round little "tiny hiney" as I made more mental notes for how I was going to take her cherry and make her mine forever in tonight's shower fantasy. She was the last one to get in their car and just before she did she reached behind her and adjusted her panties, reaching up the legs of her shorts and doing a mini squat to get herself more comfortable. That move alone insured her on being my fantasy for the next few weeks exclusively. I was jerking off once or twice a day then, even 4 or more times if I was left home alone. My fantasies knew no bounds by age, color of hair or skin, religion, or monetary class. Round butts with 2 round boobies were all it took to drive me to self abuse.

I lost my virginity after my Junior Prom with the senior girl I barely knew who had been my date. She was going to miss her Senior Prom and was then determined to go ANY prom. After saying flirty hello's in the halls from time to time she cornered me once and asked me if I would ask her to my prom. While she was no raving beauty, she certainly was no ribbon contender at a dog show either. My previous dating experience consisted of a school dance and a movie double date. Each of those forays into the world of female companionship netted me a few kisses on the lips, a little handholding and masturbation,... by my own hand,... home... alone... numerous times. Yes sir, I was a stud.

On this prom night she picked me up in her car and let me drive to save any further embarrassment to myself after being picked up. I had a junior license allowing me to drive at night with a fully licensed driver. Pam Ledox had the nickname Pam the Box, but she seemed quite nice at the prom as we danced and made small talk most of the evening. She made me feel like an old pro at this dating thing as she led me around making me think I was in charge.

We made an appearance at the "after prom" party, but we had to leave early saying she had early plans for the next day. At the car, with no one around to see, she said she would drive us home. She drove to an apartment complex where she said she would change and leave her gown, which belonged to her sister. She invited me in, but I failed to take the hint and said I would stay in the car. She began to walk away and she came back to the car.

"I don't see my sister's car here. Would you come in with me? I'm a little afraid." Pam said with a half smile on her face.

As we walked in I wondered why a sister of hers who would want a gown to be dropped off at one o'clock in the morning, but I guess I was pretty dense. It turned out it WAS her sisters apartment, but the sister was away and Pam lived there house sitting. She sat me on the sofa and proceeded to take off the layers of the gown in front of my shocked eyes. I tried to act cool as she wordlessly stripped, maybe waiting for me to ravish her in some semi dressed state.

I would love to tell you that I undid my pants and took out my stiff manhood and stroked it as I made carnal promises to her while she got into her birthday suit, but that would be a lie. I was in an apoplectic shock seeing a nude woman for the first time worried that my winkie was still lying still inside my pants.

As she slipped her fingers into her panties and began to tease them down over her ass which was pointed and bent in my face, she finally spoke.

"Since I was 14 and heard my sisters talk I've had a fantasy of going to my Prom with a handsome man and having him screw me silly while lying on my dress behind the school. I can't make it to my senior prom and I skipped MY junior prom to keep my fantasy alive. You are the most handsome eligible junior I knew of and I have a suspicion that you've never done this before. I, on the other hand, have lots of practice with this part of my little fantasy. Stand up and I'll help you undress and give you a night you will tell your friends about for years to come."

Thankfully her little narrative woke my winkie up and as I stood and she came to me to help take off my jacket and unbutton my shirt. True to all of the Penthouse letters I've read, when she got to my pants and let my straining cock out, she put it in her mouth directly and in short order had a mouthful of my spooge, to insure I lasted later on. If I told you she swished it around in her mouth and swallowed and licked her lips,... I would be lying again. She picked up her panties and spat the load into them, saying "I knew you might shoot fast, but not that fast. I'm not a cum drinker. We'll churn up another load for my pussy later."

Pam walked me through every stage of loving a woman, even getting me to lick on her pussy while she coached my tongue. While there was a stale urine smell at first, it was quickly replaced by an aroma whose memory makes me firm to this day. I licked her pussy with great fervor and later fucked her with abandon for almost 30 minutes before I finally shot my load, fifteen minutes after she told me I could go inside of her because she was on the pill.

I instantly became a love god in my mind and while she cleaned up her sister's apartment in the nude. I came up behind her, my rampant cock at the ready, and did her one more time over the back of the sofa. It only took me 10 minutes this time but my dick felt like I passed shucked peas through it afterwards. My balls were tighter than my asshole and she lay on the sofa holding her pussy telling me how good it felt, although mighty sore.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.