The Bet - Cover

The Bet

Copyright© 2005 by FreeJack

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Cassie bets she can seduce Jack's mother. Will she come through?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Lesbian   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Well, needless to say, I couldn't wait an hour or two. Shit, I couldn't wait at all. My mind was spinning. Having already heard the most amazing story ever, I couldn't even fathom anything that could possibly top it; yet, from Cassie's behavior and the way she was smiling, I knew there was a lot more to come. No pun intended.

Finally, after only a few minutes of pestering, she rolled her eyes and pushed me off from her. "All right, all right," she sighed, "if you really can't wait any longer."

"I can't. I need to know," I replied sitting up on the couch.

"Okay, okay." She took a couple moments to gather herself, then started, "So, after we left the store, neither one of us said a word. We went straight out to the car, and then started driving back here. It was really silent and uncomfortable in the car, so I just turned the music up and we drove without talking. I'm not sure what was going on in her head, but we were both in a kind of shock from what had just happened. I glanced over at her a couple times, you know to make sure she was okay, but she was just kind of zoned out, and I figured that she was trying to make sense of what happened - you know, of how she had just eaten out her son's girlfriend in the stall of a lingerie store while masturbating herself to orgasm. I'm sure at the beginning of the day that was the last thing she had ever imagined occurring. I was sure she was probably feeling really guilty, and wondering how in the hell she had let it happen, and I'm sure somewhere in there she was thinking about what if you found out, what you would think of her. Little does she know that it was your idea."

"My idea?"

"You were the one who bet me," Cassie replied.

"Well I never thought you'd go through with it."

"Well, now you know," she sniffed. "Now do you want to hear the rest or not?"

I immediately shut my mouth, and she continued. "Well, I actually start feeling bad for her. Start thinking that maybe I shouldn't have seduced her like that, that maybe it was better off as a fantasy, and that maybe I shouldn't be messing around with other people's minds and emotions. But then I remember the look of lust on her face, the complete and utter rapture she expressed when drinking my cum and fingering herself like a wild-woman, the joy of release as she came, and I realize that I shouldn't feel bad for what I did, but that I should feel good for what I had caused her to experience. She had thoroughly enjoyed it, and there was no reason to feel bad about it now. She was feeling guilty because she had broken society taboos that she had thought wrong all her life, but no one had been hurt; quite the contrary, me and her, two grown women, had chosen to do something together for our own personal satisfaction, and no one else can tell us that that is wrong. The only other person this could affect is you, and I know what you think." She finished the last by reaching across and giving my erect cock a squeeze.

"I think you better get to the good stuff," I answered.

She grinned at me and moved to straddle my lap again. "The good stuff, huh? Oh, you just wait, I'm about to give you all the good stuff you can handle. Now suck on this and quit interrupting," she said, pushing one glorious nipple into my mouth.

"So by this time we're pulling into the driveway, and I shut off the car. Your mom finally looks at me and says, 'Cassie, I think we need to talk.' 'I think so too, ' I tell her, 'why don't we go inside.'

"I sense her reluctance, but I quickly get out of the car, leaving her no choice but to follow. I can tell by the tone of her voice that she has decided what happened was wrong, and that she's going to admonish me about it. But I've already made my decision as well. I seduced her once; now I'm going to do it again. The first time was the hard part, this time should be a snap.

"I unlock the front door and motion her in, my eyes following every sway of her ass as she enters before me, knowing that within minutes I'll be holding that sweet ass in my hands. I close the door behind me and drop my bags. She quickly moves across to the couch, putting some space between us, but doesn't sit down. I can tell she's nervous and not exactly sure how to proceed, and I decide in my mind to make it as difficult as possible on her.

"'You want something to drink?' I ask her, but she shakes her head and says, 'No. I want to talk about what happened back there in the mall.' I grin at her and say, 'Yeah me too. Did you see the look on that girl's face when she folded those panties you tried on and found them all sticky with cum? Boy, was that priceless.'

Cassie paused just long enough to pull her right nipple from my mouth and replace it with her left. Then she continued, "Yeah, I'm pretty sure I caught her off-guard with that one. She turned bright red and hesitated for a moment, before finally shaking her head and starting in on me. She was like, 'That's not what I'm talking about and you know it. I'm talking about what happened in that stall between... between us. It was wrong. Terribly, terribly wrong, and nothing like that can ever happen again. I don't even know how... what ever possessed me to... to act like that, ' she almost spit that part, 'but it can't ever - won't ever happen again. Ever! In fact, I don't even want to ever mention to it again. We need to pretend that nothing ever even happened. Do you understand me?'

"I put on my best little-girl-reprimanded look and started slowly moving across the room towards her. 'Oh, I understand alright Cin, ' I told her as I pulled my shirt over my head. Her eyes got big with surprise as I continued to approach, still talking to her, 'I understand exactly what a perverted slut you are. I saw the lust on your face as you looked upon my naked body - the body of your future daughter-in-law. I saw the joy you received from licking me between my legs. And I saw what it caused you to do right there on the dirty floor of the changing room. Oh, I understand completely.'

"I was almost in front of her now," Cassie kept on, "And I reached back and unclasped my bra, letting my tits spring free. I was doing whatever I could to keep her off balance, and it was working. Your mom was shaking her head back and forth, trying to get in some words of denial, but only managing to stammer unintelligently instead, while I kept right on talking. I was telling her how much she had wanted my body, how I saw it in her eyes, how I'd seen her fucking me with her eyes for years now. Which wasn't exactly true; quite the reverse actually, but I was on a roll and she was unable to stop me.

"I was directly before her now, and she tried to back away from me, but after two steps she backed into the arm of the couch and had nowhere to go. She looked like she wanted to push me away as I continued toward her, but my bare breasts were leading the way and she seemed reluctant to raise her hands before them. I moved forward farther, pinning her there, my naked, aroused nipples brushing lightly against her still-clad breasts, my face only inches from hers. I could smell the scent of my pussy on her breath from earlier."

Cassie looked down and grinned at me as she said this, knowing that she was turning me on. She still had her tits in my face and was grinding herself around on my lap. It was a good thing I had already come once, or I might not've be able to hold out until the end of the story.

"I could tell already that I was going to have my way with her," Cassie went on, "She was powerless to stop me. She could bluster and pretend all she wanted, but I could see in her eyes that she was mine. I lowered my hands to her waist and rested them there, then leaned forward so that my lips were right next to her ear. 'It's okay Cindy, ' I whispered, letting my breath tickle her ear, 'You wanted me earlier - and you want me again now. You don't have to try to hide it, I can tell. You loved what I let you do to me, didn't you? I know you did, I saw it. Do you want me to do the same for you? I will if you want me to.' I told her.

"My hands started to slide up her sides, pulling her shirt up with them. She didn't react, neither slapping my hands away nor raising her arms above her head to allow the shirt to slide off. I kissed her ear, letting my tongue slip out and caress her lobe. 'I'll do it if you want, ' I repeated, 'all you gotta do is say the word. Just tell me what you want, and I'll make it happen, ' I told her.

"She didn't say anything just yet, but when I pulled at her shirt again, her arms went up with it and I slid it over her head, tossing it aside. Then I kissed her ear again, darting my tongue inside. She shivered in response. I knew I could have my way with her, that she wasn't going to do anything to stop me, but I wanted to break her. I wanted to make her ask for it. No, I wanted to make her beg for it.

"I unsnapped her bra and let it fall away, mashing my breasts against hers. At the same time, I pressed my lips to hers in our first kiss. She didn't want to respond, but I forced my tongue past her lips and into her mouth. Within seconds, her tongue was wrestling mine as she finally broke and began to kiss me back passionately. I could taste the remnants of my cum in her mouth, and the thought of that, the remembrance of her eating me, made me so fucking hot.

"My pussy was on fire again, and I found myself pulled tight against your mom, our bodies gyrating against one another, as I shamelessly ground my crotch against her thigh. My hands were on her ass, kneading those beautiful cheeks like ripe dough, and my tongue continued to viciously probe her mouth, sucking at her spit.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.