Playing Hostess - Cover

Playing Hostess

Copyright© 2005 by Severusmax

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - An accountant finds out that his wife wants him to be a stud and pleasure her female friends and her sister.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Leg Fetish  

3 months after the initial party that Judith "hosted" for her friends, she and her husband Matt were still very much involved in incest with her sister Ruth, who was also helping Judith satisfy their father. Matt was also regularly fucking Samantha, Mallory, and, of course, his mother-in-law.

However, as much as she liked fucking Matt and didn't want to stop, Ruth missed her ex-husband. She still wanted him back. There HAD to be a way for her to get her man back and persuade him to not be so jealous. After all, there was no reason that he couldn't play around as well. It would take some effort, indeed, to convince him.

Once she broke down and admitted this fact to Matt and Judith, followed by her parents, they all agreed that the key for someone like her ex was to hold an "intervention". They would all ambush him with reasons to take Ruth back, after which they would "welcome" him back to the family sexually. With any luck, he wouldn't be THAT difficult to persuade to change his mind. What would start out as a confrontation would become a seduction. It was a sort of "good cop, bad cop" approach.

On the next convenient weekend, Matt asked Joe, Ruth's ex, to go on a fishing trip with him. There was a Samuels family estate that dated back to the Gilded Age, when Matt's ancestors first made their money. It was an old house, much larger than a cabin, but it would do for this purpose. Ruth, Judith, Isaac, and Leah would all be present. Samantha and Mallory agreed to watch Donald and Warren, 12 year old boys who were probably ignorant of their parents' scheme and didn't exactly mind spending time with their mother's "cool" friends.

Joe didn't become suspicious until he saw the place and noticed that there was no creek near the house. Matt made some excuse about there being a little detour, but he could tell that action had to be taken soon. He quickly sent a text message to Judith, who told the others that it was time.

6 minutes later, Joe saw his ex-wife standing in front of him, begging him to take her back. He found it hard to refuse, but he also felt a bit of anger at the trap and the fact that she had probably cheated on him (in his opinion) with Matt. He had agreed to the trip as an opportunity to confront Matt about the issue, but the whole situation had turned on him.

"You still won't face up to your infidelity, and Judith is clearly living in denial about her husband's indiscretions," Ruth's ex insisted.

"Oh, is THAT what you think?" Judith retorted.

"Yes, it IS!" he thundered.

"It is NOT that way at all, Joe. I admit that I had some fantasies about Matt, but I NEVER betrayed my wedding vows with him. However, since you divorced me, he and I have had a sexual relationship. What is more, it has been with Judith's knowledge and consent," Ruth replied.

"WHAT?" Joe shouted.

"Well, yes, Joe. I asked Matt to have sex with Ruth, as well as my friends. It is a purely physical deal, however. I have a fetish about sharing an alpha male with other men, which Matt has helped me fulfill, not that it has been difficult or unpleasant for him," Judith explained.

"Why are you saying this?" Joe demanded.

"Because you deserve to have all of the facts. That will enable you to make a decision based on them, not on some misunderstanding you have about Ruth. She NEVER cheated on you with ANYONE. She is still in love with you, and I think that she deserves to be happy. You REALLY should consider it. I know that it is hard on your pride to admit that you were wrong, but at least it was an honest mistake. The two of you should have a fresh start," Ruth's sister told her former brother-in-law.

"I agree with Judith. Otherwise, if you had been a jerk ON PURPOSE to my daughter, I would have kicked your ass, even at MY age," Isaac Baum added.

"So, Ruth wants everything to return to the way that it was before the divorce?" Joe queried.

"Well, not exactly, dear. I have gotten used to regular sex with certain other men. I don't think that I could be faithful now. It wouldn't be fair to anyone here to make such a promise to you. I CAN swear not to go behind your back or leave you for anyone. Don't worry. You can sleep around as well. I don't want to be cruel to you," Ruth responded.

"So, you want to be back with me, but YOU are setting terms? Shouldn't I do that?" he answered skeptically.

"Not setting terms. I am just giving you the facts. I love you too much to reconcile on false pretenses, Joe. I would not turn you into a cuckold, denying you sex or anything like that. I will not even try to dominate you. That is not in my nature. I have just awakened a slutty side to myself that I had buried for a while. There is no reason why you shouldn't benefit from it as well. I want to INCLUDE you in my adventures, such as the orgy that we have planned for tonight," Ruth assured him.

"ORGY?" he asked dubiously.

"Well, Judith has volunteered to welcome you back into the family in the tradition that has taken hold lately. Would you care to fuck my sister? Bear in mind that I will be enjoying Matt and it will likely get even wilder," she declared.

"Well, she DOES have a nice tush. This is fine with Matt?" Joe agreed, melting in the face of bribery and reason.

"Of course it is! Judith and I are swingers now. If she doesn't mind sharing MY body, why would I mind sharing hers? Double standards are nothing but trouble," Matt chimed in.

"Nice tush, eh? If you like it so much, I will have to make sure that you get to experience it. I'm not exactly opposed to anal, as you can imagine," Judith flirted with him.

"Good. Ruth was not too hostile to the idea, either. I guess that must be ANOTHER thing that runs in your family," he remarked.

"OUR family. As far as I am concerned, you are one of us again. There is more to family than blood and red tape," she grinned, as she unzipped his pants and pulled down his boxers.

"You don't waste time, do you, Judith?" Joe noted.

"Why should I? If I want something, I go straight for it. What I want RIGHT NOW is your dick in my mouth," she informed him.

She had what she wanted in just 2 more minutes, and Joe realized that his cock reacted to it much like it did to her sister's oral efforts. Fellatio seemed to be yet one more "family tradition". He was quite shocked that his supposedly conservative former sister-in-law was involved with such things as swinging, let alone sucking off family members. He would have NO problem with the new arrangement, if it would truly be like this! He had simply not wanted to be a cuckold and a laughingstock. THIS, however, made him feel like a stud.

While Joe enjoyed the intense blowjob Judith gave him, Matt started to enter Ruth, only to have her ask him to try the backdoor instead. She wanted Joe to be the next guy to fuck her cunt, since she was fertile today. She hoped to be knocked up by her ex and future husband. Matt understood and CERTAINLY had no problem butt-fucking his sister-in-law in the ass instead of the pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.