Angie's An Adult - Cover

Angie's An Adult

Copyright© 2005 by Severusmax

Chapter 18

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Angie turns 18 and decides to become a slut, starting with her cuckold neighbor, whom she helps.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Humor   School   Cheating   Cuckold   Revenge   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Clergy   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

“Oh, God, I fell asleep on top of your ass, Angie!” Karl chuckled, “Sorry about that!”

“Shhh ... don’t fret over stupid stuff like that, babe. Let’s take a shower, stud. I think that we need to talk a bit. Just you and me. Don’t worry, we’ll read our significant others into the situation afterward. I just wanted to clear a few things up for you, okay?” Angie invited him, leading him by the hand to the shower.

“Okay, I’m all ears now. What exactly is the relationship between each of you? Is Charmaine your girlfriend, slave, or something else? Is Allan really your boyfriend? If so, is anything else besides Charmaine’s husband? You’re swingers and swappers of some kind, I gather, but there’s a strong bisexual and sadomasochistic undertone to much of this. I can’t quite figure it out entirely, just bits and pieces, hints and clues,” Karl expressed his confusion, as expected.

“Well, that’s to be expected. Allan is technically my boyfriend and legally Charmaine’s husband, but unofficially, he’s a sort of second husband to me, as well as the owner of my mouth, in a BDSM relationship of sorts,” Angie explained as she washed his body, especially his dick.

“He owns your mouth? Really? That’s ... fascinating! Why would you agree to that? Why would Ray agree to that? Isn’t Ray your husband?” Karl continued while enjoying Angie’s touch with her soft, smooth hands.

“Ray agrees because ... it’s a kind of four-way marriage. Ray is also Charmaine’s boyfriend and Allan’s boyfriend. He’s a sort of second husband to her in an unofficial sense. Charmaine is also my girlfriend and a sort of lesbian wife to me. We’re all kinda married to each other. That’s part of the deal. Also, I own Charmaine’s mouth the same way that Allan owns mine. Ray owns my pussy. Ray also owns Charmaine’s ass, while Allan owns her twat. Ray and Allan own each other’s butts, while we ladies share ownership of the men’s mouths.

“Nobody has bothered to lay claim to their dicks, which is fine with me. Charmaine and I are both ultimately more submissive than dominant, her more so than me, but only by degrees. It suits us to have the men keep their rights to their dicks. Legally, none of that part is binding, but it works for us and it’s great fun,” Angie snickered as Karl started washing her body, too.

“What about your ass? Who owns it?” Karl wondered aloud.

“Everyone in our group. It’s a public thing. If someone in our little ... tribe, wants to use my tush, I bend over for them without complaint and let them do whatever appeals to them. If Sarah and you are admitted into our ranks, you’ll have full booty rights to me as well. Both of you will. I love how slutty and powerless it makes me feel, to have so many entitled to use my bottom. It feels fantastic, never to know when I might be grabbed and taken that way. Naturally, I keep my ass clean and I encourage the liberal use of lube, for health reasons,” Angie laughed as she kissed him in the shower.

“Are Sarah and I being considered for this little club of yours?” Karl asked her in earnest.

“Well, it’s more of a family than a club, though we’re all members of Club Nouveau. We have a designated Patriarch and Matriarch, too, who have exceptional rights to everyone’s bodies at certain times, but not every time. They decide things in particular circumstances, but as the Patriarch and Matriarch are equals in authority, each has a veto over the other’s choices. I think that I should mention that my father is the Patriarch, and yes, I’ve been intimate with him. I’ve also slept with my mother and my elder sisters, the twins Margot and Paige. Yes, we do incest, too. Perhaps Ray or Allan or Charmaine is explaining this to Sarah right now. I hope so,” Angie let the shock of incest sink in with the young man.

“Your parents and sisters are in on this? Wow ... totally cool! I only hope that Sarah agrees,” Karl chuckled.

“She does,” Sarah spoke up as the duo got out of the shower and dried off, “Are you kidding me? I’ve been a ‘good Jewish girl’ all my life, but nothing has come from it but sexual frustration. Since I’ve started listening to Angie, I’ve gotten to enjoy her sexual favors, Allan’s, and I forgot who else, but I’m hoping for a little more than that ... a lot more, in fact. I was able to watch as my dear boyfriend got his dick sucked by a babe like Charmaine and his ass plowed by a stud like Ray.

“I was able to watch my good friend Angie show me the delights of anal indirectly by means of her offering her bottom to my sweet Karl. And that cock ring did wonders for my sex life before I even showed up last night. What about you, Karl? How great was the cock ring?”

“Well, if you want in, that seals the deal. I want in for sure. But it’s ultimately not up to us, right? We have to fit right into the dynamic?” Karl asked, even as Allan began sucking his dick and Angie went down on Sarah in front of him.

“True, but given how Sarah responded to the news and so have you, evidently, I’d say that you’re going to have our recommendations for membership or at least an observer status for starters,” Ray spoke from the hallway, while his fingers probed Charmaine’s ass.

“Exactly,” Charmaine said as she whimpered from the painful pleasure of her asshole ravaged by Ray’s digits ... she knew that she was about to get his cock back there.

“Well, in the meantime, we can have fun on the side, I take it,” Karl beamed.

“Precisely. You’re young, relatively clean, classmates. I don’t see any problems with us enjoying you and vice versa. So, how far do you guys want to take the swinging now? All the way? Or some restrictions?” Angie asked him now.

Karl looked at Sarah and she nodded, which put a smile on his face ... they both had some veto power over this, being a couple, and then he answered, “All the way in. Full stop swing and swap. Me and her with all four of you, in every combination possible.”

“Bareback, too, right, honey? Please?” Sarah pleaded with Karl and he gave thumbs-up to that.

“Mmmm ... that attitude is going to greatly help your chances of membership, I can tell you that,” Allan spoke as he took Karl’s hand and Angie led Sarah out of the bathroom toward the master bedroom.

Before Karl knew it, Allan had him pinned to the bed in a sixty-nine, sucking his cock while he returned the favor. Karl couldn’t believe how great it felt, but that was just a teaser, much like Angie and Sarah eating each other out on the floor turned out to be. While Ray began sodomizing Charmaine in the hallway, Angie led Karl to the guest bedroom where she pushed him onto the bed and mounted his cock with her pussy at last. In the meantime, Allan had a surprise of his own for Sarah.

“Sarah, I want you and I to experience anal sex, but I think that you want your first time of taking it to be with Karl. I respect that. So, instead of you bending over and letting me ravage your cherry ass, I want you to plunder my butt. With this,” Allan produced a strap-on dildo with a thigh harness.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.