Angie's An Adult - Cover

Angie's An Adult

Copyright© 2005 by Severusmax

Chapter 17

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Angie turns 18 and decides to become a slut, starting with her cuckold neighbor, whom she helps.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Humor   School   Cheating   Cuckold   Revenge   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Clergy   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

“So, what did you think of my gift to you, Sarah?” Angie teased her classmate during the basketball game as they sat up on the tallest bleachers in the back for better privacy.

“What the fuck? That was you who sent me that cock ring for Karl to wear? He tried it on and damn ... it was fucking awesome! I never had better sex in my life, though admittedly, I hadn’t had much beforehand. Karl was only my second, but, yes, he was a lot better with the cock ring, and when he took it off and came on my ass ... damn! Wow! I owe you ... big time! Karl does, too! Any way that I can repay you, or that he can?” Sarah asked, truly grateful and eager to learn more from her obviously sophisticated classmate.

“Sure, but only if you’re up for a real ... test of your commitment as a couple, of your love and your ability to trust each other. I can’t think of any other favors that you could do for me, but what I can think of would be a real ... potential pitfall for you as a couple. Then again, if you don’t test the waters now and then, you’ll never know what your romance is made of, will you, how strong it is,” Angie mused aloud.

“Oh, can you stop being so cryptic, Ange? Look, if it’s ... swapping or swinging, I think that I can talk Karl into it. He already thinks that you’re ‘the second cutest babe in school, next only to you, Sarah, ‘ to use his words. What an ass-kisser, but a sweet one! I’ve been thinking of what you said and you’ve opened my mind to a few things. I’m never going to really live life if I’m always being such a goody two-shoes.

“Two conditions, though. One, I don’t have to take it in the butt, because, no offense, but I’m still a little scared of anal. And if Ray is anything like the typical black man, he’s gonna be rather huge down there, isn’t he?” Sarah asked Angie.

“Yeah, he kinda is. Very well endowed. But I wasn’t just going to have you service Ray. You would also get fucked by Allan, my boyfriend. Yeah, Ray and I are already rather polyamorous, you see. And Karl wouldn’t just get to fuck me. He would also get to do Charmaine, Allan’s wife. Still sound okay to you? That’s if I can talk them into it, and it wouldn’t be a hard sell with you two. In fact, you’d be my first two choices for classmates to join the club,” Angie winked at Sarah now.

“Well, that doesn’t sound too bad. My second condition ... might be tougher. I want to go bareback in each case. I don’t like rubbers. Never have. I just didn’t have the nerve to tell you the other day. As for this ... club of yours, I’m keen to hear all about it. Karl and I are both eighteen, after all,” Sarah smiled at Angie, who let her hand wander slightly over to her friend’s and playfully caress her.

“Okay, meet me at the Dumonts’ house tonight after the game. Bring Karl. The six of us are going to get it on! Word of warning, though. The four of us are also quite ... bisexual. There is a chance that if enough beer gets flowing, well, you get the idea. Still up for it?” Angie teased her.

“As long as there is no rape or anything, why not? You won’t rape us, right?” Sarah wanted to clarify.

“Hell, no, you’re a good friend! We’re not going to rape a good friend, I swear!” Angie insisted, though she didn’t promise anything about no seduction.

“Good, I’ll work on sweet talking Karl into an orgy. Now, we’ll see what kind of guy he really is! I’m hoping that he’s as much a real horndog as I think,” Sarah snickered as she brushed her hand lightly over Angie’s and felt shivers ... was she attracted to Angie?

Angie noticed, too, just as she noted the fine, dusky legs on Sarah’s body ... damn! That girl was pure Sephardic beauty at its finest, though her father was actually Ashkenazic, thus her surname. Angie felt wet as could be, thinking of putting her head between those wonderful thighs and licking her way up them to the probably furry twat at the center ... yummy! If she had her way, Sarah would be one more good Jewish girl gone wild, much like Janet Epstein and her daughter Jillian!

That night, after the game, at the Dumont house, it didn’t take long to convince Karl to down a couple of beers, given that they were strictly forbidden in the county for an eighteen year old young adult (what a joke ... if you’re an adult, shouldn’t you be free to make your own mistakes). As a German exchange student dating a Jewish girl, things were already somewhat sexy in terms of the appeal of defying recent animosity to sleep with each other. He also resented the stupid drinking laws around there, anyway, being German and all that jazz. Sarah had a beer herself and didn’t mind going for another, either, as Angie brought out her toys and gear.

“Just trust me, okay, babe? You and I both know that we want to sample each other, so we might as well do that, too, right, and get it out of the way. We fed you hot dogs, after all, so you know that we’re not out to torture and starve you and all that. Please trust me,” Angie encouraged Sarah to let herself be handcuffed to a chair, while she began performing a lap dance for her benefit.

Sarah nervously looked at Karl, whose cock was rigid as could be right then, even without a cock ring on, and who couldn’t help but approve of something that he had fantasized about like many men before: seeing two women get it on up close. Sarah dropped any pretense of an objection that might have occurred to her and simply allowed Angie to cuff her to the wooden chair, something that caused her to get very wet indeed. Karl watched, as did Allan, Ray, and Charmaine, while Angie pushed up Sarah’s skirt, slid down her panties, and began licking her way to Sarah’s crotch.

That was when Karl saw, not believing it despite seeing it with his own two eyes, as Ray stood up and Allan unzipped his pants to fish out his impressive dick and start sucking it like nobody’s business! There, in front of Karl, was the first ever up close gay sex he had ever witnessed before in his entire life and it blew his mind! He was astonished at how intensely erotic it was to see Allan deep throat Ray and lick him from head to base. His own cock was now extremely stiff, between the Ray-Allan action and the way that Angie kept munching on his own girlfriend Sarah, who had been only his third sexual partner ever. Sarah’s helplessness as she sat back in the chair and let Angie eat her out, moaning with ecstasy the whole time ... it was amazingly sensual to watch.

So distracted was Karl that he didn’t noticed that he himself had company until his own zipper was pulled down, his pants were opened, and a very soft pair of lips got busy licking and kissing the head of his prick. Before Karl knew it, he found his sensible six inches buried to the hilt inside Charmaine’s mouth as she pushed back his foreskin and greedily slurped on his cock. So far, this was only a classic “soft swing” with a side of bondage and bisexuality, but damn, Karl wasn’t sure that he could give this up! Charmaine’s lips and tongue worked like magic on his stiff dick, as he only previously been blown by a prostitute back in Stuttgart.

This was far different from being sucked by a whore, that much was clear. This was a happily married woman giving him head because doing so excited her, because she wanted him to experience pleasure and joy. The hooker had done her job for pay, but Charmaine Dumont wanted to suck Karl’s dick and that thought really turned him on and fed his ego. Nor was there a condom to separate his cock from the pure slickness of Charmaine’s warm mouth and wet tongue ... it was simply amazing! This was the way that fellatio should be, wasn’t it, bareback and kinky as a woman on her knees blew him ... and his mind.

While Karl experienced another man’s wife sucking his dick, his girlfriend continued to moan and whimper in incredible ecstasy from having Angie between her thighs, sucking and eating her like it was going out of style. Sarah writhed repeatedly and jerked as Angie kept up the cunnilingus with a vengeance. One thing that Sarah knew for certain now: she was addicted to Angie’s tongue on her twat. She could never give that up! If she stayed with Karl, that would just have to be an understanding between them: Sarah could have oral sex with Angie whenever they both wished it. Sarah was now entirely under Angie’s thumb and she knew it ... Angie was on her knees, but she was fully in control!

Karl was only partially aware of this, due to Charmaine’s own impact on him, making him putty in her hands and unable to think straight just then. He fought not to cum just yet, Sarah having recently made a point of introducing him to the cock ring to prolong their sexual congress, but he was just unable to restrain himself and when Charmaine began tickling the opening of his prick with her tongue, he shivered and exploded without warning down her throat. He was so drained right then that he didn’t have the strength to fight off the snowball when it happened or the presence of mind to see it happening, so he found himself tasting more than a little of his own jizz directly from Charmaine’s mouth.

“Mmmm ... I hope that Mistress and your girlfriend allow more of that in the future, baby, because I love the way that you taste! Nice and salty! Creamy, too! I could get used to sucking your dick!” Charmaine assured the young man, who slumped and watched with her as Ray finally spent himself inside Allan’s eager, hungry mouth.

Seeing those two men kiss with amazing lust and affection for each other as they shared Ray’s spunk just made Sarah and Angie both too aroused for words. Sarah started bucking her hips as she ground her pussy against Angie’s face. When Sarah flooded Angie’s face with her juices, the young Mrs. Lassiter then stood up and let her classmate taste herself on her lips to their mutual delight. Sarah couldn’t believe how sexy that was, swapping spit with Angie and enjoying the flavors of her own twat ... it was incredible!

“Well, that was a rather nice ... dessert, wasn’t it?” Angie laughed as she reached over to Ray and made out with him for a second, letting her husband sample Sarah’s juices for the first time.

“Very nice, but could you uncuff me now? Not that I didn’t enjoy having you eat me like it was Taco Tuesday or something, but ... yeah, I need to be able to move my arms and stretch,” Sarah giggled, as Angie reached for the keys and released her at last.

“That was seriously hot! I never, ever pictured a simple soft swing being like this!” Karl confessed, just as Sarah planted a kiss on him now.

“Well, it wasn’t a regular soft swing, but it was rather sweet, I must say! Any chance of this happening again, at least this much? Honey, I need this ... I need at least Angie on the side, as a lover, I mean. I never expected to get this attached or hooked on another girl, but there it is. Please understand and let me keep Angie as a lover, if she wants it, too, that is,” Sarah pleaded with Karl, just as she started playing with his cock and balls.

Meanwhile, the Lassiters and Dumonts got busy making an actual dessert in a hurry for the six of them: a banana split with black walnuts, strawberry preserves, maraschino cherries, and whipped cream on top. They listened with keen interest in Karl’s decision from their perspective, as all four of them ... and their lovers, would want this to continue, no doubt of that. It was a question hanging in the air and the future of several possible relationships hung in the balance, not just one, so they all kept an ear out for the young man’s response.

“Only if I get to enjoy Charmaine’s mouth whenever you experience Angie’s. She already pleaded for that and it’s only fair, tit for tat and all that jazz. Whatever else happens tonight, shouldn’t we be on the same page about sauce for the goose and no double standards? I’m not going to be a cuckold, not even for a woman. Besides, Charmaine clearly loves to suck my dick. Why should I refuse her?” Karl spoke his mind.

Sarah walked directly over to Karl, making him wonder what she had in mind, and before he could react defensively in case of a slap, she gave him a French kiss of a searing quality that left no doubt of her depth of feeling for him. She also removed her top and let everyone present see her bra at last, after which she took that off and showed her lover and the others her exquisite cleavage. She then lifted her own skirt above her head and stood naked as the day that she was born, at which point she put her arms around her boyfriend and embraced him tightly, showering him with serious affection. She even cried for a second before she resumed the kiss and let him taste her cunt yet again from where Angie had played tonsil hockey with her.

“Marry me, you silly German geek! I mean it! We’ve started down a road together and I want to travel it with you to the very end, whatever that might be. As for Charmaine sucking your cock, I’m more than okay with it! Clearly, you two have some sort of natural bond or chemistry or something, just as Angie and I have. If anything, this will help you with your control if you’re getting some relief now and then, just as the cock ring will assist at times. I hope that, twenty years from now, she’s still slurping down on your weiner while Angie’s still eating my cunt with the same level of hunger that she showed tonight!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.