Angie's An Adult - Cover

Angie's An Adult

Copyright© 2005 by Severusmax

Chapter 15

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Angie turns 18 and decides to become a slut, starting with her cuckold neighbor, whom she helps.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Humor   School   Cheating   Cuckold   Revenge   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Clergy   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

“And so, we want to get formally married as soon as we can, Sam. How about it?” Angie turned to Samantha, who gave her a big grin now, while Ray fondled her naked tits.

“Same here,” Yasu told her, as Jillian kissed him on the cheek.

“A pity that polygamy isn’t legal,” Sven coughed, making Charles and Teresa blush.

“My sentiments exactly,” Teresa admitted.

“Yes, I agree. The love between you three is as sacred and beautiful as that between any two people, if you ask me. God’s love is bigger than taboos, traditions, and other such rules set by society and the established canon,” Samantha concurred with a hug for the trio.

“Thank you for that. Growing up Anglican, I know how hard that must be to admit,” Charles added at this point.

“I’m Catholic myself, as is Charmaine, so that can be tough on us, too,” Allan spoke for his part, “Of course, if you ask me, Angie, Ray, Charmaine, and I are a foursome, a permanent quad, as we initially agreed at Reuben’s.”

“Indeed. Nothing about that has changed. On the contrary, I feel closer to each of you than I ever did,” Angie spoke her part, kissing both Allan, Ray, and Charmaine on the lips, “And you two being Catholic doesn’t bother me any more than my being Episcopalian should bother you.”

“I grew up a Jehovah’s Witness, but I’m disfellowshipped, so that’s kind of a moot point for me,” Ray shrugged on his end of things, “I don’t really believe in or care about Armageddon, even if it were real. I’ll live as I wish and if Jehovah doesn’t like it, too bad. He can annihilate me for all I care. I just care about my fellow man and treating him with respect.”

“I wouldn’t mind an informal ceremony afterward for the four of us,” Charmaine thought aloud.

“Me, neither,” Angie agreed.

“And I wouldn’t mind such a deal for the three of us, plus a collaring for me with Mistress Pamela,” Sven added with a wink at his new owner as well as his wife and husband.

“Works for me,” Allan replied.

‘And for me,” Ray confirmed.

“And I,” Charles said as well.

“As long as you accept that Charles and I really aren’t into BDSM. Sorry, but it’s not our scene. We respect that others are, but it’s just not us. Polyamory, swinging, impregnation, sodomy, etc. Just not sadism, masochism, bondage, or anything of that ilk, though we don’t mind that you are. We’re very vanilla when it comes to power exchange,” Teresa reiterated, which everyone simply accepted as reality and respected as part of their personalities.

“And you accept that I’m straight and always will be, but I am certainly up to collaring my wife and the twins,” Miles chuckled.

“And I’m bi and a switch, so submitting to my husband while dominating Sven makes all the sense in the world to me, and I definitely look forward to both collarings,” Pamela winked at each of them.

“Margot and Paige, do you want to be collared openly like that to Daddy?” Angie asked them now.

“God, yes!” Margot grinned.

“Me, too!” Paige beamed.

“Did you want to be collared to anyone, Angie?” Susie chimed in.

“Sure, to Ray and Allan both. What about you, Charmaine?” Angie turned to her co-wife.

“To you, to Ray, and to Allan. What about Jackie and Susie?” Charmaine smiled now.

“To Susie and to Ray,” Jackie spoke her mind.

“To Ronald and Sam ... I want to submit to both of you, even as Sam submits to Ronald,” Susie said her piece.

“To Ronald, naturally,” Sam licked her lips now.

“We can write any of that into the contracts, if needed,” Ray observed.

“Yes, please!” Sam answered eagerly.

“And me to Yasu,” Jillian reminded them now.

“Indeed,” Yasu grinned, “Collaring Jillian will be my pleasure.”

“And collaring me, right, Mama Bear?” Celia asked Janet, feeling much less jealous and more secure in her love.

“Exactly!” Janet told her with a very sweet, if short kiss on the lips, “And formally wed.”

“Yes, please!” Celia beamed now.

“And as stepmothers go, you’re not half-bad. In fact, I would love to call you ‘Mom’ as well, if Mom is okay with that,” Jillian proposed.

“Yes, thank you, dear. That means a lot to me,” Janet told her with a kiss to the forehead.

“And to me, of course,” Celia hugged her.

“So, Jillian has two mommies,” Yasu teased her, getting a playful nudge in the ribs for that remark, even as everyone laughed in response, including Jillian herself.

“Better two mommies than a daddy who beats my mommies up. I can understand that he wasn’t happy about Mom leaving him for my other Mom here, but that doesn’t excuse it. He was already very unpleasant to deal with, often threatening Mom, throwing things at her, breaking things, cornering her, making her feel very afraid and very unhappy. She had to get away from that and she did. He wouldn’t take the hint, though. Little wonder that Mom thought that she was gay. It would ruin men for me for a bit, too, if that was all that I knew of them. Dad was her only man up until then, I think,” Jillian asserted.

“Yes, I gave him my virginity, on my wedding night, like a proper Orthodox Jewish girl. Which I’m anything but these days,” Janet recalled with some amusement now.

“You were Orthodox? Kosher kitchen, yeshiva, all that?” Yasu chuckled at this point.

“That I was. Hard to believe from a woman running a pizza shoppe that’s anything but kosher, while involved in swinging, bondage, and a lesbian relationship, right?” Janet snickered, “Little Janet Epstein, rabbi’s daughter, at your service. Modern Orthodox, though. Not Hasidic or Lubavitcher.”

“That’s okay, I’m very far from my Buddhist upbringing, though I’m very Shinto in many ways. Despite Yakuza in my family, I’m hardly that either, the rumors to the contrary notwithstanding. I was never initiated into the Yakuza, though certain of my uncles were. Full body tattoos and all that jazz,” Yasu admitted with a shrug and a grin.

“Anyway, I honestly hope that you all know just how much I appreciate you guys going along with some of my wild and crazy ideas. You seem to have made them your own in many ways. I hope that it’s been worth your while,” Angie told them all abruptly.

“Um, honey, if it weren’t for you, half of the fun might never have happened, so we owe you, not vice versa. Sure, you did it to be a slut, but what’s wrong with that? Yasu and I are very happy that we did it, aren’t you, honey?” Jillian said what was on her mind.

“That we are,” Yasu smiled at Angie.

“Baby, you’re one of the best things that have ever happened to any of us, and I hope that you know that Sam and I intend to keep you as a lover for as long as we possibly can,” Ronald spoke up now.

“I couldn’t have put it better myself, and I’m a rector!” Sam kissed her husband ardently at this moment.

“I love how you guys think and that’s part of why I really do want you to all own my ass! I figure that this is my way to enjoy being taken, but also to show you how much I enjoy and love you all, plus to continue my role as something that you all have in common. I like helping bring and keep this group together, serving as a human glue stick for sexual bonding and communal intimacy. I know that’s a mouthful from an eighteen year old, but I’ve never been normal for my age, have I?” Angie pointed out.

“That you aren’t. And you better believe that your fine bottom will be getting a hell of a lot of use!” Sam licked her lips and then slipped her finger down the crack of Angie’s ass for a second to drive home her point.

Angie squirmed and wiggled, but didn’t exactly try to remove the finger from her butt. On the contrary, she squeezed her buns to trap the clergywoman’s finger in place, which made Sam giggle as she played with the outside of her asshole. Angie moaned and kept at it, backing into the finger as much as she could, knowing that none of the kids were likely to catch on to what was taking place, but that the adults were going to realize it pretty soon. The two exchanged a conspiratorial glance while they kept up the discreet ass play.

“Any further changes or additions to the Covenant?” Ray now inquired for the last time.

“Oh, yes, I want it quite clear that none of these sex tapes get released without the permission of everyone involved, right? No release for commercial or anything but private home use without express consent,” Yasu suggested now.

“Indeed!” Jillian concurred, as did the others, especially Susie, who didn’t want to get caught having sex with her own students, as that was illegal regardless of Angie’s and Jillian’s ages.

“And Teresa and I want it clearly written down that every time she is fertile in the future, she is to be gang-banged for the purpose of giving every man here a chance to impregnate her. Well, every man but me, but only because I’m sterile. Oh, and also Jackie until she is unable to reproduce, though we acknowledge that she is a woman, not a man now,” Charles announced.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.