Angie's An Adult - Cover

Angie's An Adult

Copyright© 2005 by Severusmax

Chapter 14

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Angie turns 18 and decides to become a slut, starting with her cuckold neighbor, whom she helps.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Humor   School   Cheating   Cuckold   Revenge   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Clergy   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

“So, any other changes or stipulations to the deal, guys? Any parts or ideas or anything like that, before someone else decides to borrow our marriage bed?” Pamela asked the group.

“Well, we haven’t been to the Noveau Riche in a while. Care to go again so that they don’t cancel our membership?” Miles chuckled now.

“Oh, God, yes! I think that we can freely swing with that set, all of us now, since we’re all of age. Just because Angie has helped us form a family, bond into a group, doesn’t mean that we can’t mix it up with others that we can trust at times,” Pamela lit a joint now, inhaled, and then passed it to her husband, who also took a toke.

“For the record, you know that Yasu and I are engaged to be married, but we really do consider each other husband and wife already. It’s kind of a ‘common-law’ thing, if you will. Anyway, we’d also like to consider Angie our wife as well, if that’s okay with Ray, Allan, and Charmaine. She can be their wife and ours at the same time, right?” Jillian proposed.

“Sure, we can stipulate that if you wish, and if Angie wishes it!” Allan smiled.

“My sentiments exactly,” Ray agreed.

“Oh, absolutely! I also want to incorporate at least one part from the old contract, which is that, despite the ownership of holes and such, I still owe Allan back payments of oral, vaginal, and anal sex and I fully intend to pay up!” Charmaine added for her part.

“I fully agree with that, of course,” Allan replied, pleased that she cared enough to remind them.

“Well, I’m all for this deal with Angie as well,” Yasu licked his lips now.

“Anything else?” Miles now inquired.

“Total nudity at home, unless we have company or some other reason occurs to us to require clothing?” Sven suggested and everyone grinned at that.

“Hell, yes! I badly want to see us all walk around in the buff constantly! Think how hard the men will be all the time and how wet the women will be as well!” Samantha snickered at that.

“Film as many sexual activities as possible, maybe even do a vlog, but keep the kids out of that, of course,” Ronald said for his part.

“Indeed!” Susie chimed in now.

“I want it agreed that when the kids turn eighteen, all of us try to seduce them as much as we can. I think that it won’t be hard to do by that time, should it?” Teresa encouraged them, getting firm agreement on that point, too.

“Very much in favor of that, for the good of everyone, especially them!” Janet said her piece.

“I’m going to eat some serious young twat when Natasha comes of age!” Celia winked at them, drawing a bit of shock for a second, but then everyone relaxed.

“Yeah, yeah, I get it. You mean then, not now. You see her potential. You’re not saying that you want to bang her now. This is in the same spirit as Teresa’s comments. It’s cool, babe,” Angie said as she planted a kiss on her lips.

“Exactly. It’s not as if I had no lusts back when I was underage. It’s just that Miles was too good a guy to rise to the bait and take advantage of me, alas. It’s not for lack of trying or teasing on my part, for sure,” Jillian giggled now.

“Okay, in all seriousness, I need a prom date! It’s just a month away! Who here wants to go with me to the prom? I’d prefer that my date be an older guy, anyway, but especially from this family! Let me see, Ray’s going to be my husband, but Allan is my married boyfriend. Both could easily scandalize the lot of them, but which one better?” Angie licked her lips as she thought aloud.

“Well, I know that I wouldn’t mind, but would you, Allan?” Ray grinned.

“Hell no! I owe Angie so fucking much it’s not funny and I’m never going to forget it! I’m her other husband, too, after all! Even if I only get her mouth,” Allan teased her now.

“Oh, honey bear, I never meant it that way! You know that I’m very much in love with you, too, and you’ll get plenty of time in my ass, plus all of the swaps with Ray for my twat! I was just thinking in terms of the desire to get fucked anonymously in the butt, from behind. The deal with the BJs ... oh, you beast! You were picking on me!” Angie suddenly realized and blushed.

Allan roared, responding, “Baby, if you think that I’m offended by the idea of getting oral sex on demand, you’re still a bit gullible about some things, even as sophisticated and mature as you are in many ways. I mean, seriously, honey, you’re talking about one of the most sensual things in the world, plus I know that I will get equal rights to your ass, anyway.”

“Plus, we’re all planning to breed you. Anyway, it’s all nice and scandalous, whatever you choose to do. If it’s me, then you have a black man, engaged to marry you, as well as a much older man and a lawyer to boot. If it’s Allan, then you have a happily married man, also a bit older than you. If it’s your father, well, that’s suggestive of incest. You get the idea,” Ray laughed, “But you should pick what suits you. Not worry about hurt feelings. We’ve all had our prom dates by now. We all know very much that you love us all and don’t feel slighted whatever you do.”

“Then I’ll take a woman with me, to really mess with them. Which woman, though? Oh, Charmaine!” Angie giggled as she grabbed Mrs. Dumont and tickled her a bit, “A married woman, no less, and older for that matter! Yes, nice and scandalous, and please do wear your wedding band, babe! It will add to the shock value!”

“Are you asking me on a date, lover? Mmmmm ... Mistress, but please let me make love to you after it! After all, prom night is made for sex, isn’t it, and we’ll be the only lesbian couple at the prom! Think how turned-on all those guys will be, even as they react with shock and the girls act all scandalized!” Charmaine pleaded with her girlfriend.

“But, of course, hon! I insist on you servicing me with your sweet lips and tongue! I’m going to use your mouth all night long, maybe even sneak you off to the ladies’ room for a quickie during the prom!” Angie assured her, as her fingers slipped inside Charmaine’s cunt and she began toying with her snatch, “Just for that, you will get a reward for sure!”

“Other than getting to lick you all of prom night?” Charmaine gave her a steamy French kiss for effect.

“For the record, changing the topic a little, I am pregnant, seriously, by Ronald, so this talk of impregnation was just fantasy and role-play, plus thinking ahead to the future!” Samantha reminded them.

“Yeah, about that ... I wouldn’t mind if we pampered my favorite clergywoman a bit and thanked her properly for the honorable mention in the sermon. My dear, will you trust Susie, Ronald, and me to thoroughly pleasure you, sweet lady reverend?” Angie suggested as she offered Sam her hand.

“Do I get to lick that sweet, yummy ass of yours as much as I wish?” Sam pleaded with her as they headed to the master bedroom.

“You bet your own delicious booty that you do!” Angie assured her, locking the door, but turning the camcorder back on.

“I guess that we will have to table this part of the discussion for a little longer,” Pamela snickered as she complained good-naturedly about the distraction, knowing that Angie was too turned-on to leave Samantha alone.

Sure enough, once they were in private, Reverend Samantha Mitchell, rector of St. Dunstan’s Episcopal Church, found herself tied to the bedposts of the Sloane marriage bed, while Angie began playing with her clit and Susie started licking her bottom. Meanwhile, Ronald took the invitation to suck on his wife’s tits a little bit, teasing her further to amplify her lusts. She felt her nipples stiffen, of course, and her hips began moving with her desire, as her juices began flowing even more in response to the pleasure of so much stimulation. Moans started to escape her mouth, but then Angie handed her mother’s panties that she found lying around to Ronald, who used them to gag Sam a bit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.