Angie's An Adult - Cover

Angie's An Adult

Copyright© 2005 by Severusmax

Chapter 13

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Angie turns 18 and decides to become a slut, starting with her cuckold neighbor, whom she helps.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Humor   School   Cheating   Cuckold   Revenge   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Clergy   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

“So, let’s mix it up a bit. Celia and I need a break from the sex for now, of course. Though it was terrific. We’re both exhausted for now. Miles, think that you can still get it up for me later, dear? For now, if it’s okay with Yasu and Pamela, I’d love to see you take Jillian to bed. How about it, guys? Want to see an amateur porn later of my daughter with her best friend’s dad? I’m pretty sure that we already have footage of Celia and me together, come to think of it, but I’d love to see a sex tape of Miles and Jillian,” Janet teased her daughter and Angie’s father as well.

“Oh, God, that’s hot! My husband hasn’t been with Jillian much yet, but I’d love to rectify that,” Pamela licked her lips openly at the idea of Jillian bedding her husband.

“Yes, especially knowing that he’d later fuck her mother! How about it, wife? Want a piece of what your mother will get later? By the way, I wouldn’t mind some of my mother-in-law, either,” Yasu hinted.

“Well, of course you wouldn’t. You’ve sampled the apple and now want to pluck from the tree. It’s only natural and I don’t know why society is so scandalized by the idea of a man wanting both mother and daughter together, or a woman wanting both father and son. If he or she likes the offspring, why wouldn’t they enjoy the parent, too? Biologically speaking, every father or mother has a role in shaping a lover’s potential, after all,” Janet winked at him, “And I’ve been wanting a taste of you ever since I heard the rumors.”

“Yakuza rumors, you mean? Well, to be honest, I have friends in the Yakuza, but I’m no member myself, if that’s what you’re asking. I’m a perfectly upstanding Japanese-American dual citizen, as it happens. Bet that you didn’t know that my father was American, did you? Of Japanese descent himself, but still very much an American. Still, I play up to such gossip, wanting to seem dangerous in a way. It helps, especially if there are no actual allegations of crime, just vague suggestions that I’m associated with the most notorious criminal syndicate in all of Asia.

“That being said, I enjoy my reputation and the rumors and the way that it draws women to me at times. The whole ‘bad boy’ thing. Lots of women can’t help but go for it, at least once. Then they find out that I’m not such a bad boy, but in your daughter’s case, they don’t mind so much for the purposes of marriage, at least. Glad that it’s an open marriage, of course. I’m going to love boning my mother-in-law! Perhaps we can do that right after Miles bangs my wife!” Yasu grinned wickedly at Janet.

“Works for me. How about you guys?” Janet laughed.

“Mmmmm ... hubby want some of Mommy’s twat? I look forward to watching that film for sure! One of these days, I want to lick your dick straight from my mother’s cunt! I’m not joking about that, either, boss!” Jillian said as she let the man of the house lead her to the marriage bed, where he was about to screw her into next year.

“You didn’t mind that when you were cleaning my juices off Yasu, either, cutie! Just bear in mind that I have plans for your pussy, too, and they involve my tongue!” Angie teased her with a swat to the booty as she took Angie’s father’s hand and dashed toward the bedroom.

“Talk about friends with benefits, but then you’ve always been close!” Janet grinned at Angie, while Pamela nodded in agreement.

“Yeah, like sisters, those two. Now lovers just like the rest of us,” Pamela smiled playfully as she slipped a hand discreetly down the crack of her youngest daughter’s ass.

“Ooooh, Mommy, any time you want to play with that, go ahead! You wiped it once, but you get to do other things with it now ... much more fun things!” Angie reminded her mother in a “baby doll” voice.

“Perhaps it’s time to write down our new contract,” Allan suggested, “and tie up some loose ends here.”

“Okay, then. This is what I propose, and whoever wants in on this, go for it. I own Charmaine’s mouth and can rent it out to whomever I wish, of course. There might be some times that I just want to sit on her face, of course, and she’ll just have to deal with that, too. Are we agreed so far, so we can put that in a contract? Maybe the whole group should have a covenant for all of us, with all of the provisions in it that define and affect everyone’s relationship to everyone else, savvy?” Angie offered.

“Sure, that sounds good to me,” Ray spoke his mind, “I’ll draw out the outlines and notes, and then we can try to transcribe that in a documentary form.”

“Works for me, too. And absolutely. I want it perfectly clear to all that I do not own any of my holes. Period. That’s just not going to happen. I also know that my holes will be shared with all, and in fact, I’m counting on it. But, yes, my mouth is Angie’s. We’ve already stipulated that much. Angie has full rights to use my mouth as she pleases, in any way that she wishes to do,” Charmaine winked at Angie, using her tongue to insinuate everything from cunnilingus to fellatio to analingus, of course, “Sit on my face, rent it out, swap it out, etc.”

“Just temporary swaps, mind you. I want to keep your mouth as my property for life. My little tongue slut, as you should be!” Angie reminded her with a deep tongue kiss and a blush on her own cheeks that belied her sexual aggression.

“Yes, I’m your bitch ... and Allan’s and Ray’s. The least I could do after trying to shove cuckolding down his throat when he was a great husband to me. My ass belongs to Ray, but my pussy is Allan’s for life and my mouth is yours, and I definitely want that down in writing. They can swap, share, and etc., but at the end of the day, those holes belong to you three permanently and unconditionally, and I will always be glad to get and give sloppy seconds as you wish it of me,” Charmaine swore as Ray wrote down that part of the deal on a notepad.

“So, as of now, we pick all of your sexual partners, within and without this group, though mostly within it. That simplifies things with you, at least,” Allan winked at his wife, kissing her hand to remind her that his affections were returning of late, thanks to her changed attitude.

“Hell, yes!” Charmaine shouted, though Angie got a hint of a smile of her own for another reason.

“Good, now it comes to my body, and I’ve decided to share it as follows. I am always going to be a slut. I think that we know that. Ray is going to be my legal husband, too. I’ve already decided upon that. As such, Ray owns one of my holes. It’s just what I feel is right. However, as I’m a slut, he can’t own all three. Allan gets another hole himself. The third, well, is, how do I put this ... public property. It belongs to everyone here. It has to ... I’m a slut and it’s only fitting that at least one of my holes be available to the entire family, to make me a family slut. Don’t worry, I will make Charmaine’s mouth available to all most of the time, too,” Angie suggested.

“Which hole for me, then?” Ray smiled.

“Pussy, I think. You’re my husband. You have first right to tap that. Allan gets my mouth, just because it’s going to be hot to taste Charmaine’s twat on his dick and it fits me being his dirty little slut in a way. Presumably, you two can swap whenever one wants to borrow the other hole for a bit, as well as sharing in general. Naturally, I will assume that there will be sharing. As for my ass, that’s public domain. I want to be a little butt slut, bending over on demand for anyone and not even asking who it is that is using my backdoor. Anal to me fits with such anonymity. Of course, I hope for a lot of traffic back there, too. I want to spend a lot of time bent over and fucked in the ass!” Angie offered them all, even as Ray gleefully put that in the contract.

“I can see what will happen with you for the rest of your life. With a booty like that, you’ll spend possibly hours being spanked, rimmed, and sodomized whenever it suits us all, and I have to confess that I will be one of the worst offenders, Angie. My cock aches to be back in that hole, I assure you. Consider yourself duly warned. I will bugger you like nobody’s business!” Yasu teased his wife’s best friend, who simply blushed and shrugged.

“Hey, you gotta do what you gotta do, right? You want to pound my bottom, go right ahead! I’m going to be everyone’s slut, a booty call on steroids!” Angie invited him openly, leaving no doubt that she would enjoy being treated that way, “I’ll keep it cleaned out, too, of course.”

“Okay, that’s you. What about Jackie? She’s agreed to let me be her Mistress and Ray be her Master, as I recall. Instead of worrying about holes, though, in her case, let’s just share the rights to all of her. What do you say, Ray?” Susie proposed to Ray, who smiled broadly as he swatted Jackie on the butt.

“I’m game for it. You, Jackie?” Ray asked her.

“Me, too, if Master and Mistress wish it, of course,” Jackie licked her lips seductively, making it apparent that she enjoyed the idea.

“Okay, well, I know what Margot and I want, but please hear us out. We want to belong to Daddy. For life. Period. No other owners, though Mom can help him train us and dominate us, of course. We want to be Daddy’s fuckmeat, his playthings. Any objections?” Paige blurted, getting a very amorous kiss from her twin in response.

“So, let’s stipulate that in the contract, too, along with Jackie’s owners, of course. Margot and Paige Sloane to belong to Miles Sloane, their father, with their mother, Pamela, as assistant Domme of sorts. Everyone cool with that? Pamela? We’ll ask Miles, too, when he returns, but tentatively, that is the arrangement for the twins, for their father to own and dominate them,” Ray asserted, moving on as he wrote this all down.

“It’s a truly delicious idea, I agree! Girls, you’ll make your father so damn happy, and no, Angie, he won’t hold it against you ... you’ve already grown close to these two men especially, and, well, at least he has the same rights to your ass as everyone else, right?” Pamela turned to her daughters.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.