Angie's An Adult - Cover

Angie's An Adult

Copyright© 2005 by Severusmax

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Angie turns 18 and decides to become a slut, starting with her cuckold neighbor, whom she helps.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Humor   School   Cheating   Cuckold   Revenge   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Clergy   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

"Oh ... fuck! Damn you, Allan ... By Jove, you know how to shag me!" Teresa Hillsley screamed out as Allan Dumont pronged her pussy while Miles Sloane took her ass, "and Miles, you lovely man ... deeper, please ... yes, take my arse ... use my bum!"

The posh British emigrant adored anal sex, and lately had been especially fond of double-penetration, including more than a few times when Sven and Charles would swap back and forth from her pussy to her ass. More than once, she had been knocked up by Sven while Charles rammed her booty ... oh, damn, that was delicious ... she couldn't wait for the chance to have Miles impregnate her while Allan took the back door, too, the reverse of the present situation. That was yet another idea that made Teresa cream herself. Teresa loved being bred by various men, and she didn't know when she would or could stop herself. Some of her best sex happened when she was either pregnant or trying for a baby.

Miles pushed harder as Teresa urged him, deeper inside her ... balls deep, as it happened. He showed no mercy to poor, sweet Teresa, taking her ass for his pleasure as well as hers, while Allan continued to pound her pussy. Mrs. Hillsley lost all self-control while taking so much cock, but she really went over the moon when Charles pulled out of Angie's ass to stick it in her mouth. Sucking her own husband straight from another girl's butt ... it was too much to resist, plus being airtight. Teresa adored her husband and how he had turned his problem into their pleasure, plus he was generally such a stud otherwise ... tasting Angie's ass on his dick ... she couldn't help cumming over and over again.

Even when he pulled out of her mouth and resumed buggering Angie, Teresa was out of control and she came with a wild cry of primal ecstasy. Angie, for her part, creamed herself again from the knowledge that not only did Charles bugger her, but he fed his own wife his cock straight from her ass. She reminded herself to return the favor and do ass-to-mouth for Charles after he used Teresa's butt. If it was as good for her as it was for Teresa, Angie would be hooked for life on that act.

Miles could no longer stop himself and he emptied his balls, his cock shooting his spunk deep toward her bowels. This caused Teresa's climax to grow even wilder, and her hips rose along with the rest of her again ... and again while Allan felt his own dick twitch and balls churn again. All self-restraint went out the window, his willpower gone as Teresa's incredible ardor and aggressive hip movements forced him to cum inside her cunt.

Teresa had been taken, fucked repeatedly, and now Charles made it worse. He shot a spurt of his cum in Angie's butt and withdrew his cock to aim it at Teresa's wide open mouth. She got very greedy and grabbed his dick, sucking hard to force the rest of his spunk to spill down her throat. Then, with the other men done and removed from her holes, Teresa shoved her own face between Angie's buns and began thirstily licking up her husband's sweet cum from the young woman's bottom. Angie squirmed, moaned even more than she had while she was butt-fucked, and God was that wild ... she bucked and thrashed as the saucy Englishwoman from Bristol devoured her ass.

"Oh, fuck, that was hot!" exclaimed Yasu, who was filming the action now, "just knowing that you took on three men and ate a younger woman's ass afterward, that is very saucy of you. Mind if I fuck you now?"

"Promise? Come here, love, and let me have your cum in my bum! Arse and mouth only, darlings! Arse and mouth only, except for Charles and Allan, at least until Mr. Dumont knocks me up," Teresa announced, "otherwise, no holes barred."

"Very well, then," Yasu grabbed Teresa's recently fucked ass and slipped into it, fucking it for his own carnal benefit and for the camcorder.

Teresa just about jumped out of her skin when she felt Yasu enter her ass, even as Jackie Davenport approached her to fuck her mouth with her cock ... such a fine cock, did it really have to be removed? Teresa made a note to see if an alternative could be found to gelding poor Jackie. Plenty of transgender women never had the surgery, after all. It would be incredibly sensual to suck on Jackie often and just make sure that none of the tranny's seed ever impregnated anyone ... that was the real issue there, wasn't it?

When Susie Davenport began licking her husband's balls, taint, and ass, even sticking a finger inside Jackie's ass to caress the prostate, Jackie grew so hard that Susie actually had a twinge of doubt as well about the idea of taking this beautiful specimen of masculinity away ... was it really necessary for Jackie to give up her manly parts? It was something that never made her comfortable. It was always Jackie's idea. Couldn't she talk Jackie into agreeing something less drastic after all? She would have to try ... she would miss her favorite toys, after all. She loved feminizing him, but castrating him just seemed wrong. Why not just have him get a vasectomy?

For Yasu's part, buggering Teresa was a truly delicious encounter, of course, especially given how much she loved to take it in the tush and be filmed doing it. She moaned, hissed, sucked harder on Jackie, and thrust her hips backward even harder to make sure that she got the maximum amount of cock inside her ass. When Charles added his now washed cock to her pussy from below, sliding underneath her to give her a third cock and make her airtight, Teresa's breasts really started heaving, her pussy squirted almost instantly, and she rode him so hard that he worried that she might injure him for a second. Thankfully, she didn't and the camcorder caught her being gang-banged by the three men.

"Damn, that Brit is one hot mama! Do you see how she gets completely into it, practically cumming right off from each new dick?" Ray asked, just as Jackie came down Teresa's gullet.

"Well, you stud, why don't you take your turn in my mouth?" Teresa invited him as she heard that and blew Jackie a creamy kiss.

"I don't mind if I do," Ray grinned, putting his cock to her lips, at which point Teresa greedily opened her mouth and went right to work.

By now, Susie attacked her "wife" with her mouth, sucking harder than ever and putting herself in a 69 position so Jackie could eat her out. Jackie groaned with her pleasure as Susie also stopped now and then to plant kisses on Jackie's cock and balls. She then licked them some more, after which she took both into her mouth at once, driving Jackie wild. She was hard all over and now had trouble focusing on the oral that she was supposed to give Susie at that moment. Nor would Susie show mercy. She ground her pussy against Jackie's face to remind her of her oral duties, which she began doing again in a hurry for Susie. Once Jackie was hard as steel again, Susie abruptly stopped and lifted off her face to lube up her own asshole and ease it onto Jackie's cock.

"That's right. Fuck my ass, you sexy slut. I want you to keep this dick. Do it for me, will you? Don't make me give up my favorite toy. I get that you're a sissy, but you can be a sissy slut and a stud at once, too. Keep this cock and balls like they're built-in dildos. Why give up this? It still brings me pleasure. If it's just that you don't think that you deserve to procreate, well, then there are ways to ensure that without denying me your fine cock. Why do you think that I never brought up chastity? Because I love your cock and balls and I hoped to talk you out of giving this up. A strap-on is just not the same," Susie pleaded with her sissy slut, or "wife", as she now claimed to be.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.