Angie's An Adult - Cover

Angie's An Adult

Copyright© 2005 by Severusmax

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Angie turns 18 and decides to become a slut, starting with her cuckold neighbor, whom she helps.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Humor   School   Cheating   Cuckold   Revenge   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Clergy   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

Several hours of fucking later, Angie finally collapsed in the arms of Yasuko Kawashira and his wife Jillian, and they rested together in a heap of deliciously sweaty flesh. Poor old Yasu had to pace himself and take breaks, but Jillian and Angie had together gotten the most possible out of him while also enjoying each other. They snoozed with the full knowledge that they had made his reward for babysitting the best that it could ever be.

When Angie arose to shower, she found Jillian already making eggs and French toast in the kitchen, so she blew her a kiss and rushed to feel the caress of the hot water on her skin. She did not expect to feel a man's firm hands begin to rub and fondle her body. Turning, Angie saw Yasuko Kawashira, her neighbor and rumored Yakuza associate, though it was never proven, of course. Looking at his body, Angie could tell that he at least wasn't a full member, as he didn't have the full body tattoo. Whatever his associations, he was quite the lover and provider, at least, judging from what she had seen of Jillian's life lately.

"Damn, that feels too good! Don't stop, please!" Angie begged her friend's husband.

"Oh, my hubby don't stop for nothing! Do you, Yasuko-san? Take your time within reason, just remember that breakfast is ready now, lovers. Don't let it get cold. You'll need the fuel for when I make my next move," Jillian cautioned them.

"I'm just warming him up for us, baby. Trust me. There will be lots more fun to have between us," Angie encouraged her friend.

Jillian reached in to kiss both of them and then undressed as she walked back to the kitchen, leaving a trail of clothing that led straight to the breakfast table. Meanwhile, Angie felt the heat inside her from the touch of her new, married lover, a man who defied the Asian stereotypes. He was quite the stud himself, neither was he arrogant, patronizing, nor tiny. His kiss and the warmth of his wet hands on her slick body drove Angie wild again, as it had the previous night.

Once they were both clean, Angie welcomed Yasu's fingers yet again, this time to make her cream from his attentions. Before he knew it, the young woman began to feel the crescendo that led to the final spasm of pleasure, and this was followed by yet another ... and then another. Angie found herself holding onto Yasu for dear life as she came so hard from his fingers penetrating her.

"Breakfast?" Yasu grinned as Angie began drying him off and vice versa.

"Damn straight! You heard your wife, baby. She has plans to fuck us silly!" Angie reminded him.

"Well, when you put it that way," Yasu chuckled as he picked up the petite Angie and carried her over to the kitchen, with her mockingly putting up a fight with her fists and kicks.

"I see that you brought dessert. Could be especially delicious after breakfast. Eggs and French toast with a side of Angie," Jillian teased her husband.

"Yes, I think that we should both have her for dessert, don't you agree?" Yasu smiled as he set her down at last.

"Pussy or ass?" Jillian inquired.

"Yes!" Yasu answered, indicating that he didn't want to choose between them.

"So, do I get to eat before I am eaten? Maybe I should get to eat afterward, too," Angie giggled.

"There is an all-you-can-eat buffet between my thighs, honey. Chow down and don't stop until you've had enough. Yasu likes the flavors, don't you, baby?" Jillian winked at them.

"Don't forget the crack of your ass, either," Yasu reminded her.

"No, don't forget that, please. You can eat all that you wish and never gain weight," Jillian flirted some more as she plated the breakfast.

"That's what breakfast is for," Yasu grinned at the two ladies.

"Not after the workout that you're getting today, Mister. You'll burn off more than a few calories and then some," Angie piped in.

"Ya got that right, sister!" Jillian high-fived her and then went in for a tongue kiss as they fed eggs to each other.

Angie was ravenous after that and they all dug in, being very famished themselves. Still, the trio caught themselves looking at each other, as neither Angie nor Yasu had bothered to put on any clothes since the shower and Jillian was naked again from her path to the kitchen. When the last of the French toast was gone, Jillian stunned both of her lovers by grabbing the syrup and pouring it directly on her own tits, plenty of it, in fact.

"Oh, my ... my tits are sticky now. Anyone care to lick me clean?" Jillian invited them.

Angie went for Jillian's right breast, Yasu for her left, so the gambit more than worked. Jillian found herself getting wetter by the minute as her husband and girlfriend both sucked her tits and licked the syrup off her boobs. She felt goose bumps on her flesh, and the same old feeling of ecstasy surge inside her, despite her pussy not even being touched since waking up. The scent of her arousal and release were undeniable as she creamed herself from the oral services of her partners.

Once so excited, there was no stopping Jillian, nor her companions, as Angie knelt to begin licking her pussy and Yasu spread her cheeks to rim her ass. If she was excited before, the lady of the house was now on fire, the flame of her lust burning her from her head to her toes, which now curled in spite of herself. Jillian couldn't hold herself steady and so Yasu cleared off the plates in a hurry and helped Angie lay his wife down on the table to dine on her sweet pussy and ass.

Within minutes, Angie's tongue was back inside Jillian's snatch, while Yasu resumed licking her butt. Both soon had her even more hot and bothered than previously, so it was a good thing that she didn't have to stand up right then. Her knees would have buckled for sure. She soon began another cycle of cumming and curling her toes, as her face became extremely flushed from the pleasure of the two tongues and mouths exploring her orally. Jillian no longer thought, felt, or cared about anything else in the world but the earthquake below her waist with each of its aftershocks. She couldn't breathe for a moment or two, but finally she caught her breath and let out a wail that reminded one of a banshee, after which she went completely slack.

Angie and Yasu knew that Jillian needed a little time to recover from her extended multiple orgasms, so for now they focused on each other, with Yasu now parting Angie's cheeks to do his favorite deed: rimming. Angie had to be propped up for a moment or two, so fantastic was this oral manipulation of her bottom. Luckily, Yasu was able to keep her steady by holding tightly to her buns while he ate her ass. Angie was soon screaming obscenities, unable to control herself as she felt his tongue bring her to the point of no return and beyond. She felt as if her booty were about melt into Yasu's face and swallow his tongue. She loved every fucking second of this rimjob and she reminded herself to give him a taste of his own medicine in good time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.