Angie's An Adult - Cover

Angie's An Adult

Copyright© 2005 by Severusmax

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Angie turns 18 and decides to become a slut, starting with her cuckold neighbor, whom she helps.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Humor   School   Cheating   Cuckold   Revenge   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Clergy   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

"Fuck me!" Angie screamed, as Sven Gustafsen pounded her sweet pussy.

Right next to them, on a nearby sleeping bag, Ronald Mitchell screwed Susie Davenport and Samantha sat on her face. There was no doubt of how great it felt for the Episcopal minister to have her own sister eat her out while Ronald went balls deep inside the teacher, but the noise made it even better, as Susie screamed her ecstasy at taking it from the detective's fine cock.

Just in the hallway, Miles Sloane rammed Charmaine Dumont, while Allan was balls deep inside Angie's mom, Pamela. Something about fucking the mother after screwing the daughter was absolutely delicious to him. As for Ray Lassiter, his cock was busy giving it hard to Jillian, the waitress from Sapphire.

While Ray did that, Jillian's ass was rimmed by Janet, her own mother, who might have been Sapphic, but not gay enough to protest when Charles Hillsley entered her pussy from behind. It turned out that her sexuality was a little "fluid" than Jillian had realized, in fact, the divorce being more due to the personal revulsion toward her brutish husband, Jillian's father Reed, who was now in prison for his assault on Janet's ex-girlfriend, Celia. Hell, even Janet had thought that she was a pure lesbian until lately, when the men in Angie's new sex club initiated her to her ecstasy, receiving her first ever straight orgasms from a gang-bang.

Celia got extremely jealous and dumped Janet right then, but everyone knew that she would be back, being unable to keep her mouth off Janet's pussy. Whether that meant the end of Janet's trysts with the club remained to be seen, but for now, she was a full member.

Teresa Hillsley, meanwhile, took it hard in the ass from Jack Davenport, Susie's husband who was also her first cousin. This orgy had been going on for at least half an hour and it showed no signs of stopped any time soon. This was round two, and there were already plans for all kinds of kinky fun.

Sure enough, the doorbell rang right then, and Sven answered the door, as it was his home this time around that hosted the sex party. Celia was at the door, crying and calling for Janet, who apologized to Jillian and Charles as she rose to deal with her personal drama, hopefully not drawing the others too much into it. It was a bit of a mood killer, but that was forgiven, because this was a very real moment for someone that everyone present loved. Besides, everyone had cum already at least once, and more could wait until after the situation had been resolved. They were far too worried about Janet to think of their own personal gratification.

More sobbing, a lot of talking, and then several wet kisses later, Janet and Celia came inside together, no one overly worrying that Celia was clothed while Janet was nude. Both women were much happier, though some tears still had to be wiped away from their now smiling faces. Clearly, they had brought each other some kind of solace, and it seemed very clear that they were back together as a couple.

Sure, Celia's mouth now descended to Janet's pussy in full view of everyone else. She kissed, licked, nibbled, and sucked on her lover's cunt, making Janet moan in everyone's hearing. This was make-up sex, plain as day, just much more public than usual and full of incredible passion, especially once Janet came and pulled Celia up for a French kiss. Then Celia's pants came down, followed by her underwear and her high heels, while Janet turned her over to rim her openly, where everyone could see them. This lasted what seemed an eternity of pleasure, before it stopped only because Celia's fourth mini-orgasm was dangerously close to wearing her out and making her collapse.

The shower that followed was a very long one, and no one doubted that this was about the sex as well, after which they borrowed Sven's bath towels to dry off, and then streaked into the hallway.

"Folks, I have good news and bad news. The good news is that Celia and I are back together and we have decided to get married! The bad news is that Celia still won't share me, so I'm afraid it's no more to the swinging, boys and girls. It was fun while it lasted, but we have talked it over and agreed to a compromise. You can watch us and we can watch you, many times, since we don't mind showing off. There will be moments of very private and passionate lovemaking, however, and in those times, we will appreciate respect for our privacy and need for intimacy.

"So, there. That's the deal. I am open personally to it in principle, but not at the cost of breaking Celia's heart again. I refuse to do that to her, ever again. I love her too much for that. So, it's back to monogamy, but with a nice little bonus of exhibitionism now and then. Tonight was the first of many such incidents. Sorry, especially to you, Jillian, but I can't hurt Celia ever again. You will forgive me, right?" Janet stopped long enough to listen to her daughter's response.

"Mom, it's okay. We had a nice little fling, as you said, but I know how much Celia means to you. Now more than ever. She, not Dad and certainly not me, is the great love of your life. She makes you happy in a way that no one else can and you do the same for her. That's clear as day now to all of us. There's nothing to forgive, Mom. I still love you very much. Congratulations to both of you on the engagement. Welcome to the family, Celia," Jillian kissed her mother, albeit wisely avoiding the use of tongue ... after which, she hugged Celia very warmly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.