Follow Up - Cover

Follow Up

Copyright© 2005 by Westside24

Chapter 7: Jan

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Jan - The continuing tale of some relationships developed in "Moments in a Life," which should be read prior to this story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting  

Bob Lacy was in his office at the law firm when his secretary brought in the morning mail. Usually she opens all the mail before she gives it to him but Bob noticed there was one letter on top that was unopened.

He picked up the envelope which was a little thicker than normal and saw the envelope was addressed to him and had the words, "Personal and Confidential," hand written on it.

Bob opened the letter and found an open-ended round trip ticket to Kansas City along with a note from Jan, the girl he had met in Vegas. The note said, "Bob, I never really had the chance to thank you for what you did for me. The talk you had with me that morning has made a big change in my life. Even my parents who are taskmasters are pleased by what they see in their only child. Please take this ticket as an expression of my thanks and come down and visit me when your schedule permits. I am available to your visit at any time. I am very flexible. After you make your reservation please call and let me know when you are coming. You will be met at the airport. If I am not in when you call, just leave a message with the info. Love, Jan."

Bob thought about Jan and the words and phrasing in the note. In the time he was with her she told him that she worked at a bank. He remembered the two passionate nights they shared and thought he would like to see her again. He was free next weekend, so he called and booked a flight.

Bob called to tell Jan but he was transferred into her voicemail. He said he was coming in on a Saturday late morning flight and left the specifics. He would have wanted to talk to her but that would have to wait.

The flight to KC was smooth. At the baggage claim area he saw a man holding a sign with his name on it. Bob told this man who he was and was informed that this man was there to pick Bob up. He requested the luggage description and claim check and went to get Bob's bag.

Bob rode in the back seat of a stretched Cadillac limo. It was a nice way to travel. Bob asked the driver where they were going and got a response that they were headed to, "Miss Jan's home."

They were on the outskirts of the city when the car turned into a gate that led to a very large house. House hell, it was a gated estate. Pulling up the circular drive to the front entrance the car stopped. Bob was told that his luggage would be taken care of.

He pressed the doorbell and a maid opened the door. When he told her who he was, he was asked to follow her and he did. As they walked through the house he looked at the interior and was impressed by the spiral staircase and the large chandelier. This layout cost more than a few bucks.

The maid led Bob outside, to the large in ground pool were he saw Jan, who was wearing a very small white bikini. When she saw him and she ran to him with her breasts bouncing up and down. Jan put her arms around him and laid a big wet one on him. Her tongue went halfway down his throat. He was a little surprised and stunned by her reception.

When the kiss ended, he was able to hold her at arms length and look at her. She was as beautiful as he remembered. He told her so and she blushed. Her nipple indentations were obvious on her bikini top.

She said she wanted to know what has happen in his life since they last saw each other and directed him to a chair to sit. She also asked the maid to bring two Crown Royals with ginger ale. Bob thought it was nice that she remembered the drink they had that night in his room in Vegas.

Before she could ask any questions, Bob said, "Jan, you are has beautiful as ever and maybe even more so than you were in Vegas. I can see that you are happy with yourself and have become more self-confident. I am pleased and proud of you."

He continued, "The tickets and the reception at the airport was nice, but this estate is awesome. What haven't you told me? I don't think you are living on a bank clerk's salary."

She waved her hand around and at the house and said, "You mean this? Well, I wasn't completely truthful when I told you I worked in a bank. My parents do own a small bank and I worked there during the summers when I was going to college, but there is a little more to it."

"Dad was in the Army and in post-war Japan during the occupation and he learned to speak some Japanese. He was involved in the reconstruction of that country and made some contacts and Japanese friends who later became financial powers."

"When Dad got back to the States he got involved in investment banking. Mom was ahead of her time as a woman and had become a successful stockbroker. Together they started up their own investment firm. Because the Japanese economy was starting to boom and with the contacts Dad had made while there, his Japanese friends sought him out to invest the money they were making in the States. With this influx of money, my parents business took off."

"Most of the money my parents made came from their investment banking firm going public with an IPO. My parents are the major stockholders of this Investment Company which is now listed on the OTC and soon to be on the NYSE."

Bob could only guess as to her parent's wealth.

Bob asked Jan, "What do you do if I may ask?"

Jan responded, "Well, when my parents knew I was getting my MBA in finance, they started up a large-cap mutual fund and made me the co-manager of this fund as a graduation gift. Because of the reputation of their business and the low buy in to this new fund, it has grown rapidly. A booming stock market has helped and I am now the sole fund manager."

"I have five excellent analysts who do the stock research. Bev who you met in Vegas is one of my analysts. My time involved in the fund is just limited to an overseer role. The fund basically runs itself. We do have a buy and hold philosophy."

Bob said, "I knew you were beautiful and intelligent, but I never would have guess at this. Wow!"

Jan said, "I know I told you any time to visit was fine but it's too bad you picked this weekend to come here. Dad and Mom are in Japan. They are on vacation but they are pitching some Banks out there on their investment needs. It's a vacation in which Uncle Sam is picking up the tab since the expenses are business related. They really wanted to meet you and I think, thank you. After I returned from Vegas, they saw the change you had made in me."

He responded, "It's too bad I missed your parents, they sound like great people. I really wanted to see you and that's why I wanted to come this weekend." She was no dummy and picked up on his choice of words and gave him a little grin.

She asked him if he wanted to put on a swimsuit and pointed to the pool house were there were some suits. Bob thought a swim would be fine.

He found a suit that fit him and put it on. When he got back out to the pool he saw that the drinks had been delivered. He jumped in and did a cannon ball that splashed some water on Jan. She squealed and jumped in the pool chasing him.

He wasn't trying to get away from her but doubted that he could. She swam like a fish and soon she had her arms wrapped around his neck. There was only one reason why she did this and that was to kiss him.

He kissed her back and put his hands on her wonderful ass. Her open mouth kiss was hot. He slipped his hands into the back of her suit and massaged her ass and touched her anus. Her moan told him she liked that. He continued to flick at her anus.

She ended the kiss and whispered in his ear, "Now that the drinks have been delivered, we won't be disturbed. If you look around you can see we have complete privacy here."

With that note of approval he pulled on the sting holding on her top and watched it float away. Then the two strings on her bottom were tugged on and it floated away as well. Her tits pressing against his chest were like two warm pebbles. His penis was becoming erect.

Bob slipped a finger into her and rubbed her clit. Her moaning increased and so did her wiggling on him. It wasn't long till he knew she had an orgasm by the way she squeezed him and moaned.

She reached and felt his erection. She pushed his suit down over his hips and said, "Let's get out of the pool." They exited the pool, hand in hand. Bob with an erection and Jan bare ass. She tried to direct him to a lounge chair but he said, "Let's go into the pool house. It will be more private. This under the sun thing is something I am uncomfortable with."

In the pool house there was a cot, which he motioned her to lie down on. He knelt down and licked her and suckled on her clit. He wanted to give her a few orgasms but he had to control the number she gave him. He knew there were only so many shots in his gun and didn't want to disappoint her. He continued to lick her clit and she climaxed.

He inserted a finger in her and massaged her G spot until she came again. Then he mounted her and made love to her very slowly. He wanted it to last as long as he could. Her nibbling on his ear was the fly in the ointment and it caused him to shot his load into her sooner than he wanted.

For the next hour they just cuddled, basking in the afterglow of their lovemaking. There was a little touching and exploring of one another but for the most part they were content just to hold each other. Jan knew more was to "come" and was in no hurry. She had looked forward to Bob's visit ever since he called.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.