Follow Up - Cover

Follow Up

Copyright© 2005 by Westside24

Chapter 6: Terri

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Terri - The continuing tale of some relationships developed in "Moments in a Life," which should be read prior to this story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting  

Bob called Terri the following week to see how she was doing and to gauge her reaction to their last time together. She sounded like she was genuinely happy to hear from him. Terri said she was fine and that she had enjoyed talking to him. His comments to her were uplifting at a time when she needed someone to say nice things to her.

He told her that she should not sell herself short. Things would work out for her. He was sure they would.

They talked some more and she asked if he had any plans for Friday and he said he didn't. He had a weekend Army Reserve meeting, but that was Saturday and Sunday. Terri said that there was a Light Heavyweight Championship fight on TV and if he wanted, he could come over and watch it. Her mother was working and they would have the house to themselves. Bob said he would come over and would pick up a pizza on the way.

On Friday, Bob with pizza in hand, pushed Terri's doorbell at eight. The fight was scheduled for nine. She opened the door and had a nice smile on her face. She was wearing a tan skirt and blue sweater. Her breasts were small but evident under the tight sweater.

Bob could tell that she had spent some time on her make up and hair. He also caught the scent of her perfume. It seemed to him that Terri was presenting herself to him in the best possible way. He hoped she had some designs on him since he wouldn't put up much of a fight if she did. She invited him in and asked what he wanted to drink and then went to get a beer for Bob and some wine for herself. Bob noticed that there was a nice movement of her hips as she walked away. Terri had a world class ass.

They sat on the couch eating pizza and chewing the fat. Bob noticed that her cheeks were slightly flushed and she seemed a little nervous. She laughed and giggled at the little digs he was giving her. Her attitude had improved 100% since the last time they talked. Bob told her so and she thanked him. She said he had a lot to do with it. Terri had thought about what he said and it made a lot of sense. She was going to get on with her life. Randy was a "ruptured duck" as far as she was concerned.

They had finished the pizza and were on their second drink when the fight started. If you were watching the fight and blinked your eyes, you would have missed it. The fight lasted 45 seconds. The punch that ended it, didn't look like it should have, but it did. The pundits would be talking a long time about this phantom punch.

Bob said with a very serious face, "The fight is over and it's just after nine, your mother won't be home till eleven. Any ideas on what we could do till she comes home?"

Terri thought a while and said, "Well, we could play scrabble or cards. If you want we could listen to some records." She appeared to him to be dead serious as she was making these suggestions.

Bob's head was nodding at her suggestions. When she was done, he looked at her and with a concerned expression said, "I was thinking of something more along these lines." He reached for her and bent to give her a kiss.

Initially she seemed a little hesitant or surprised at his move toward her and the kiss. That hesitation however, lasted only for a few seconds as she wrapped her arms around him and got seriously involved in swapping spit with Bob. Her mouth was open and her tongue was seeking his.

When the kiss ended, she put her head on his shoulder and said, "I don't know why I suggested scrabble. This is more enjoyable."

Terri moved to kiss Bob again and she felt his hand cup one of her breasts. She knew her breasts weren't large but Bob didn't seem to mind as he rubbed her nipple. She thought her ass was her best feature. So did Bob.

His hand dropped to her ass and he caressed and lightly squeezed her globes. She felt herself start to moisten.

Bob's hand was now fumbling with the tab on her skirt and she knew what that was going to lead too. As the zipper was pulled down, she knew she wanted him to continue. She admitted to herself that this was why she had invited him over. He was a nice guy who also happened to be quite a hunk. She raised her hips as the skirt was pulled down her legs. She was glad she had worn a powder blue bra with a matching set of panties. Their kissing continued.

She felt his hands move to the bottom of her sweater and as his hands started lifting, she raised her arms; so he could pull the sweater over her head.

Bob pulled back from her a little to look at her in her bra and panties and he said, "You are one sexy chick. Randy needs to have his head examined for letting you get away." In his appraisal of her he did notice a little damp spot on her panties and he caught the scent of her arousal. He thought she was ready for him to make love to her.

Terri didn't want to remain passive, so she reached for the buttons on his shirt to help him undress. When the shirt was off he stood to drop his pants, but she said, "Stop," and he did. She reached for his zipper and pulled it down, looking at him straight in the eye as she did so ... His pants dropped to the floor and he stepped out of them. She pulled his briefs down and he stepped out of those as well.

She grasped his now erect cock and said, "It's beautiful." Her head moved toward him so her mouth could engulf his shaft. It was the largest one she had sucked so far and it was a challenge not to choke on it. She managed to take it pretty deep, but she couldn't take it all the way.

He watched her head bobbing up and down. She was enthusiastic in this endeavor and wanted to please him. Her other hand was cool and it was holding and lightly squeezing his testicles. While he was tempted, he didn't want to cum in her mouth.

Bob put his hand under her chin, which caused Terri to stop her sucking. Dropping to his knees caused his penis to leave her mouth. He gave her another kiss and her tongue was very active. It was like a slithering snake.

Bob reached around her and released the clasp in her bra. He took the loosened bra off her breasts and he lightly pushed her, which was a signal, to lie against the back of the couch. He reached with both of his hands for the waistband of her panties. She raised her hips as he pulled her damp panties down her legs. Bob could see some moisture on her lips which were now swollen.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.