Follow Up - Cover

Follow Up

Copyright© 2005 by Westside24

Chapter 2: Jill

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Jill - The continuing tale of some relationships developed in "Moments in a Life," which should be read prior to this story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting  

Early in his assignment at Fort Riley, Bob Lacy was a little lonely and a little horny. The base was nice and had the amenities of a big PX and numerous Officer Clubs, but it was female companionship that was lacking. The base was 6 miles from Kansas State University, and while it had its share of co-eds, meeting them presented a problem. Bob was no longer a Big Man on Campus.

Between his transfer from Fort Knox to Fort Riley, Bob had taken a 3-day pass and was able to get back home for a few days. He wasn't homesick, he just wondered what that old gang of his was doing. There usually was some kind of group function on Saturdays and this Saturday was no exception.

Keith's parents were on a South America vacation so his house was empty. Guess what? It's party time! Nothing big, just about 25 people with a pretty even mixture of guys to girls.

The party started off slow. As the booze flowed, the voice and the noise level increased. Bob was circulating among his friends who were interested in what he had been doing in the Army. He relayed his experiences at the school at Fort Knox. They seemed interested, especially the guys. Vietnam was heating up and the draft, depending on manpower needs was a distinct possibility.

The girls were the usual ones that hung out with this assortment of guys. There were no new faces. Gail, Jill and Terri were there. Bob talked to them and judging by their body language, they seemed to show some interest in Bob.

After he had his initial encounter with Jill, he had taken her out a few times. She seem to care for him and at the conclusion of the dates, she had rewarded him with oral sex. The make out session was hot and heavy but other than sex, Bob wasn't in love with her.

Apparently she sensed this, and dated other guys quite regularly. She wasn't going to sit at home waiting for Bob to call. She had a nice figure and wasn't a nun in her actions, so Bob could see why she was popular. He did enjoy talking to her and gazing at her sexy figure.

She insisted on Bob giving her his mailing address and she said she would write to him. Bob wasn't overly enthused with the idea of becoming a pen pal, but he agreed to do it. At least he thought she would be keeping him abreast of what was going on with his friends.

Gail was still going steady so her interest in Bob was limited.

Terri was going steady with Randy who was a big guy, so that curtailed any thoughts Bob had about her. He had to admit she did have a nice ass and her style of dressing reflected that she new it. More often than not she would be wearing a tight skirt. Bob hoped things worked out for her, but Bob thought Randy was an ass and didn't know how to treat a girl. She could do better, he thought.

Bob had a few dances later in the evening when the lights were dimmed and the music was slow. Jill had a few drinks in her and was pleased when Bob asked her to dance. Her arms were around his neck and her hips were plastered against his partially aroused shaft. He knew she felt it by the way she looked at him as she rubbed against him.

Bob asked her if she needed a lift home and she jumped at the offer. Bob thought this was going to be enjoyable as they should have her house all to themselves. He knew her mother was working the graveyard shift at the hospital. He was going to enjoy the pleasures Jill's body offered.

On the way to her home she sat right next to him. When he parked the car, Jill brought up the fact that since this was Saturday her mother was not at work, but was at home. Further, this was her time of the month so that avenue of pleasure was temporarily out of order.

She did give some torrid good night kisses and without any prompting from Bob, pulled down his zipper and gave him a blowjob. He slipped his hand in under her bra and massaged her breasts while she was giving him head. Her nipples indicated she was aroused.

In walking her to the door, Jill hung on to Bob's arm. Her propensity for talking had come back. She said she was sorry they hadn't been able to become friendlier tonight and hoped they would in the future. "I still remember when you took me home after the dance. It was awesome," she said and smiled when she did so.

Jill insisted that she was serious about Bob writing to her when he was back at Fort Riley and she made him promise that she would write to him.

She then finished by saying, "Maybe I can come out there to visit you. If you want me to come just say so. You know I am always available to you." She smiled as she pulled him to her for his good night kiss. She clutched his crotch, turned and walked through the doorway.

Bob was now remembering her comments as he looked out the window to see the dust swirling around the motor pool. Why not, he thought, flights to Kansas City were reasonable and he could book a room at the Holiday Inn. He had no doubt she would change his oil if she flew down. Her letters were promising and slightly erotic.

That night he gave her a call and asked her if she wanted to come down for a visit. He said she could catch an early Saturday morning flight to KC and he would meet her there. They could drive to the Fort and he would show her around. On Sunday afternoon he would drive her back to KC to catch a return flight. He said her choice of clothes were up to her but Saturday evening they would go for dinner to the O Club so she needed to bring at least one dress. The expenses were on him.

She was happy and excited to hear from Bob on this proposed trip. Yes, it sounded good, and she would book the flight as soon as she got off the phone. She said she couldn't wait to see him as she hung up. Jill smiled and thought to herself, "Won't the other girls be jealous when they hear about this."

On Saturday at the airport, Bob saw her walking down the ramp from the plane. She had on a tight skirt that came down to 3 inches above her knees and a fitted white blouse. Her hair was down and loose. She looked good.

He gave her a kiss and her passion was such that he had to tell her to take it easy as people were we starting to look at them. They walked hand in hand to claim her baggage and then to the car. The way her hips were swinging attracted some male attention.

She was sitting next to him as he drove. Her nervousness or excitement was back as she was talking a mile a minute.

The drive went by quickly. Checking in was without problems at the motel. It was going to be hot so he told her if she had shorts, she could put them on and he would take her for a tour of the Fort. She changed into white shorts and a sleeveless blouse. Her legs were outstanding.

He gave her a good tour of the Fort showing her the various Camps and facilities that existed. The motor pool with the 89 tanks of this Armored Battalion lined up was dusty but impressive. The PX's, theaters, gyms, and his BOQ were all on this tour.

They stopped for a cool drink at one of the satellite Officer Clubs. It was empty. Jill remarked that based on what Bob had told her, life wasn't that bad in the service. Bob agreed that in peacetime it had its' advantages.

Bob dropped her off at the motel and said he was going to his BOQ to change and would pick her up in about 2 hours to go to the main Officer's Club. He watched her walk into the room and admired the wiggle in her walk.

At 7:30pm, Bob was dressed in a sport coat and knocked on her door. She opened the door and looked radiant. She was dressed in a sleeveless black silk dress that came down to her knees and had a high neckline. It looked like a dress you would see Asian woman wearing. The dress fitted her like a glove as it was tight in all the right places. She asked him what he thought and he asked her to turn around.

He noticed that the dress was tailored around her ass. There were no panty lines that he could see and he thought he could see her nipples. He said, "We are going to need to stop back at headquarters as I am going to need a pistol, so I could defend you against the guys that are going to attack you because of how sexy you look."

She giggled at that and said, "There is only one guy I want to give such thoughts too." Her look at him left no doubt as to whom she was referring.

Dinner at the club was good. A couple of drinks before the meal and some wine during the meal had them both laughing at the silly things they were saying to each other. She had the fish and he had the prime rib. They passed on dessert.

When the band started playing her took her out to the dance floor. She had improved from the last time they danced. He noticed that she was getting some admiring looks from some of the males that were there. The other ladies, who were there, couldn't compare to Jill.

On a slow dance Jill was leaning against Bob rubbing her whole body against him. He saw some of the men looking with envy at him and thinking, "You lucky dog."

About 11:30 Bob asked Jill if she wanted to leave. She said, "I thought you'd be asking soon," and smiled. She sat next to him for the drive with her left arm on the back of his seat and her fingers played with the hair on the back of his neck.

At the motel he grabbed a bag from the car trunk and they went into the room. There was no question were Bob was going to spend the night, in either of their minds even though it was never discussed. He asked her if she wanted a drink as he had brought some, among other things in his bag.

Her response to him was to turn her back to him, lift the hair off her neck and say, "Unzip me." He walked up behind her, squeezed her ass with his hands and kissed her on the neck and ears. He was still partially aroused and he pressed himself against her butt with his arms encircling her waist. In the mirror he saw her close her eyes as he nibbled on her neck. His hand dropped down and rubbed her just below her stomach through the dress.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.