Follow Up - Cover

Follow Up

Copyright© 2005 by Westside24

Chapter 1: Madge

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Madge - The continuing tale of some relationships developed in "Moments in a Life," which should be read prior to this story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting  

It was a great Senior Prom for Bob Lacy. Madge had turned out to be a hot little sexpot with a great body. Seeing her stretched out on the couch naked and sexually satisfied was an image that was forever burned in his mind. Bob's not staying with her longer and continuing to enjoy and explore all her charms was a tough decision, but the right one. She had taken the lead in the sexual romp they had and he hoped she would continue to in their relationship.

This wasn't the first time Bob had gotten laid. His virginity was lost when on a lark visited a whorehouse along with some friends of his right after his sixteenth birthday. The experience wasn't great due to a lack of emotion on the part of both participants. Maybe there needed to be some emotional attachment before he had sex with a girl. Without have some emotional attachment to his partner the act of intercourse wasn't any more satisfying than going out with rosy palm.

During the following week he phoned Madge. He wanted to gauge her reaction to what had happened. Bob thought that if he didn't call her she might think what they had was tawdry and it wasn't. It was the end of a story book prom.

Madge sounded pleased that Bob called as she was concerned as to what Bob's reaction would be towards her after they had made love. That she had become the aggressor was something that some guys had trouble in handling. Society didn't understand that girls liked having sex just as much as guys did.

They talked a little about the prom and without going into the specifics, how nice the time after was. Bob asked her if she was available this coming weekend. Unfortunately she wasn't. She already had made "other plans." Bob knew that was code for her having already accepted a date from someone else. He wasn't surprised as she was a popular and good looking girl. He asked her out for the following weekend and she accepted.

On that date they went to a drive-in movie. It was a warm night with a threat of showers. Madge looked good in tan shorts and a blouse. Her breasts were showcased in the blouse which had a few buttons undone. She appeared to be enjoying being with Bob because of how near to him she sat and was touching him at every opportunity.

The first movie started before it was completely dark. They were parked in the back row and didn't pay much attention to the movie. He had his arm around her and she enjoyed snuggling with him. Her perfume was light yet evident. A few kisses were exchanged and one could sense that the passion within them was building.

During the intermission, Bob and Marge went to the concession stand. Bob bought some cokes and Madge used the restroom. Why she had carried a large purse with her didn't make sense to Bob but he didn't say anything.

When they got back to the car they continue to cuddle with Bob having one arm around her. Once they finished their cokes they started kissing again. When his hands started roving, Bob was pleasantly surprised to discover that Madge had removed her bra. She must have done it when they went for refreshments. Her breasts were large and his exploration of them went unhindered. Her nipples were stiff and seemed sensitive, judging by her reaction when he lightly squeezed them.

Bob unbuttoned her blouse so he could give her breasts the attention that they deserved. Madge liked having her breasts fondled and Bob liked doing the fondling. It was a win-win situation.

When Bob reached for the fastener on her shorts, her hand stopped him. That surprised him.

She whispered that it was that time of the month and she knew he would understand. She said, "Next time. I want you to make love to me, but not tonight. Maybe we can do of other things?" and left her meaning hanging.

They continued to kiss and his lips went to her breasts as the blouse was now unbuttoned. Bob used this opportunity to nurse on her breasts. She encouraged him to do so and had her hands on his head playing with his hair as he did.

Madge's hand went exploring and found that her hand told her he was aroused. She had mixed emotions about his arousal. She felt some self-pride that she could this and yet felt an obligation to do something about it.

She pulled down his zipper and pulled out his erection from his pants. Madge had never given any boy a blowjob before but for some reason she wanted to do it for Bob. She thought that there has to be a first time for everything and this was a good time as any. Bob had treated her nice and with respect. This seemed like the right thing to do. His erection was impressive. She bent down and put it in her mouth and sucked with enthusiasm.

Madge was a fast learner. Judging by Bob's verbal comments she knew she was doing it right.

Bob's hands were active. One was around her cupping her breast and playing with the nipple. The other was on her head caressing it as she bobbed up and down.

When he was about to cum he warned her, but since she had heard mixed reports on what other girls had said about the taste of cum, she continued to suck. She was surprised by the first blast and the amount of his cum. She did her best to swallow all she could, but a little ran down her chin. She thought the taste was salty but not as gross as some had said.

She rose to look at Bob and hoped to receive his approval of her efforts. He saw the questioning look in her eyes. He drew her to him and licked what cum had run down her chin and then he kissed her. That both of them had now tasted his cum created a bond between them.

Bob zipped up and Madge just leaned against him. His hand was still cupping her breast through her open blouse. They watched the end of the movie.

Next week Bob gave her a call and asked her to go out Saturday but again she had "other plans." This was the pattern that continued on throughout the summer. They had some dates but not as frequent as Bob wanted.

On another date, he took her to the beach and she was a sex kitten in the small yellow swim suit she wore. It wasn't quite a bikini but it was close to it. A number of males were admiring her figure. Her breasts were constantly doing battle with the suit top and her ass also looked good when it shook as she walked. Bob thought of that old line of two cats in a pillow case, but kept it to himself. Madge apparently liked Bob because if he wasn't holding her hand, she was holding his arm.

When they were in the water Bob walked with her and as the water got deeper he carried her. Because of their height difference, she had her arms around his neck as he was carrying her into the deeper water. He took advantage of the situation and slipped the top of her suit up above her breasts. One of his hands was cupping a breast and his thumb was flicking the nipple. The nipple was stiff and he didn't know if it was because of the water temperature or if she was excited.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.