Captured: The Sheik's Bride - Cover

Captured: The Sheik's Bride

Copyright© 2005 by ComeBackToMe

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - While visiting the desert city of Zareef. Leanna is captured and auctioned off to a sheik.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow  

Slowly Leanna surfaced from a sea of sweet dreams. She snuggled deeper under the covers and closer to the warm body that was holding her close. Her eyes opened. Warm body? Then she remembered; she was married. She blushed again as she remembered what had transpired last night, was even more mortified when she remembered how much she had liked it. She knew for one thing, she had to get back home quick, before she wanted to stay here forever.

She sighed and was about to close her eyes when Khadeem stirred and turned her towards him for a kiss. It was a leisurely, tender kiss, but soon turned into something more. He pulled her closer to him and fitted her body to his while he captured her mouth. She felt him harden and gasped when he turned over so she lay under him. He pulled her legs apart and settled himself in between her thighs while his mouth trailed kisses down her neck. She felt him pull the straps of her nightgown down and whimpered when his mouth latched onto one of her breasts. She threaded her fingers through his hair and clutched him to her.

He left her breasts and his mouth trailed down her stomach to rest at her mound. He smiled a predator's smile when he parted her folds and found her moist. Her eyes wide she watched as slowly his mouth descended to the core of her; had to stifle a scream when she felt the first touch of his tongue.

"Khadeem! What-"

She cried out when he latched onto her pleasure nub and suckled. Writhing around on the bed she had nowhere to go, she was prisoner to this sensual torture. Her breath caught on a gasp when his tongue ventured into her, sobbed when one of his fingers joined in to circle her nub. She thought she would die from this exquisite torture, was sure of it when he relentlessly pushed her toward the peak but when she was close he drew her back from the peak with soothing strokes of his tongue.

She cried out when he once again latched his mouth onto her clit, and screamed when he sent her over the edge by gently closing his teeth on her. The world exploded and she sobbed his name as she came. He just lapped up her juices and kept her going, until with a final shudder she relaxed, totally exhausted.

Slowly he traveled back up her body and looked into her eyes as with one measured thrust he buried himself deep inside her. She gasped at the feeling of going from empty to full so quick. With slow measured thrusts he brought her back and soon she found herself approaching the peak again.

"Wrap your legs around me," he ordered her.

She did as he asked and cried out when he was able to reach new depths. Slowly he increased his thrusts until they were both mad with need. She clung to his broad shoulders as slowly but surely he pushed them both over the edge. They went together, her first inner tremors triggering his climax. They both cried out as together they both let go. She sobbed wildly as he held himself deep within her and spilled his seed. He collapsed on her and rolled them over so she lay on top of him. He retrieved the covers that had gotten kicked to the bottom of the bed and covered their cooling bodies.

Draped over him Leanna marveled at how comfortable she was. Khadeem tipped her head up and looked deep into her eyes before he kissed her, a sweet leisurely kiss of remembered pleasure. With a sigh she settled her head on his shoulder and let her eyes droop as he caressed her back. Slowly her exhausted body slipped back into a deep sleep.


Khadeem watched his wife as she slept on top of him. He was fiercely satisfied that she was his, now and forever, the ancient vows attesting to that. He smiled as he remembered their lovemaking. She was sweetly innocent, yet so responsive. Despite his parents being there as he took her maidenhead she hadn't noticed for the most part which was partly due to the aphrodisiac. The second time though, she had been all honey. He was delighted by her responses, her reactions when he did something new. He heard a light knock at the door. Slowly he eased Leanna off him and covered her back up. He quietly padded to the door and opened it to see Ella standing there.

"Yes Ella?"

"The sheik of Ufrima is waiting to speak with you."

Setback Khadeem looked at the clock, softly cursed, it was Noon. He was surprised he'd slept that late.

"I'll be right out," he stated. "Meanwhile, do you think you could get something for Leanna to eat? She hasn't eaten since before the wedding."

"I'm on it," with that Ella walked back down the hall to the kitchens.

Khadeem closed the door and got dressed. Before he left he walked over to the bed and sat next to Leanna. He leaned down to her and gently set his lips to hers. He smiled against her lips when she responded. Slowly he watched as she woke. Her lids lifting she watched as he kissed her.

Slowly he ended the kiss; she stared at him not knowing what to say.

"Morning."

"Morning." She replied hesitantly.

He smiled at her, amused.

"I have a meeting, I shouldn't be to long." He told her. "Meanwhile Ella is getting you something to eat."

"Oh, well thank you."

"No problem." With one last kiss he left her laying in his huge bed.

She yawned and stretched. Getting up she grimaced at the new soreness between her thighs. She blushed as she remembered what they had done. She didn't know how she was going to face his parents--their parents, or Ella. She walked to the bathroom and gasped when she turned on the light, she had barely noticed her surroundings yesterday she had been so nervous. For one the bathroom was huge. It also had a shower, a whirlpool bath, even a bidet. It was tastefully decorated and had obviously been very expensive to furnish and build.

She turned on the shower and gathered some clothes to wear. Closing and locking the door, she wasn't taking any chances on being walked in on, she stepped into the shower, sighed when the hot spray hit her body. She lingered in the shower for awhile, letting the heat ease muscles that were newly sore from her experiences yesterday. She got out, toweled herself dry and dressed. She was happy to find a hair dryer and brush, they looked brand new. She dried and brushed it out then let it spill freely down her back.

She walked out of the bathroom to find a tray of food set out for her, and Ella cleaning up the room. Ella looked up as she entered the room.

"Well there you are, I see you've already gotten ready, there's some food over there for you," she said with a smile.

Finding herself ravenous she walked over to the plate of food and sat down in the arm chair that was next to the stand. Slowly she ate her fill and when she finished so had Ella.

"The Sidi is in a meeting right now, would you like to go with me to meet the staff?"

Leanna eagerly jumped at the chance, she needed something to keep her occupied. So for the next hour she walked around with Ella to meet the palace staff, and was surprised to find that she immediately liked the whole staff, they were all very friendly, and though they were curious about her marriage with Khadeem, they weren't rude about it. After meeting with the whole staff she got a tour of the rooms, which took another hour. By the time they were done Khadeem had finished his meeting with the sheik from Ufrima, and was just exiting the room with the other sheik.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.