Lovers and Friends - Cover

Lovers and Friends

Copyright© 2005 by MamiisoChic

Prologue

Erotica Sex Story: Prologue - When friends stop being nice and start being real

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Pregnancy  

Carmin sat across from me in the booth. She had an uneasy look plastered on her face. She eyed me over, then sipped some of her steaming coffee. "So..." Carmin said.

I gave a nervous laugh. "So... What?" I tapped my fingers on the table enjoying the clicking sound. I avoided meeting Carmin's eyes.

She cleared her throat and said, " Alyssa, if something was wrong in our friendship..." Carmin trailed off. She picked up again, "... You would tell me right?" She eyed me down again, daring me to say something.

I closed my eyes and then opened them. "Of course. You're like my sister," I smiled.

Carmin didn't crack one back. "Then why have you been fucking my husband bitch?"

My heart caught in my throat. She knew? How? Her words shocked me but it also brought back the memories of the last six months. Pain, deceit, confusion, lies, and passion.

"Carmin," I choked out. "I'm so sorry, it's not like that at all. I didn't mean to do this."

"Do what bitch? You know how much that hurt?! I trusted you! You were my friend!" People were now looking our way.

I rubbed my temples. "Carmin, you don't understand. I was ju-."

"Oh I understand alright. You have been playing me like a got damn fool!" Carmin banged her fist on the table, spilling her coffee. She gathered her things and got up to leave.

"I'm still your friend," I said through tears. I was so guilty. I still wanted to have Carmin by my side.

"Correction. You were my friend." Just like that she was gone. I sat there in confusion. The coffee seeping through my fingers. I was in a daze. How could I have let this happen? I was supposed to be her friend and I stabbed her in the back. This all brought me back to my kitchen six months ago...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.