Moments in a Life - Cover

Moments in a Life

Copyright© 2005 by Westside24

Chapter 18: Jan

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18: Jan - Story about a young man growing up and his sexual encounters

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   School  

Law School was over and Bob Lacy had graduated with honors. His parents were proud of this accomplishment and Dad was beaming that his only son was now an Attorney. Mother was equally proud of her son. His sister Beth, who was stationed on Hawaii couldn't attend his graduation. She sent Bob a very nice letter which meant a lot to him. Bob acknowledged that she had done more for him than she would ever know.

Two weeks after graduation, he had taken the three day bar exam and it was one of the toughest exams he had ever been involved with. He thought he did okay on the exam, but he didn't want to say anything for fear of jinxing himself. It would be another 60 days before he learned the result.

Bob had started work at Cook and Rogers, a large law firm and was assigned to one of the partners who specialized in tort defense. Most of the cases they handled were referrals from insurance companies involving bodily injury law suits that the insurance company lawyers thought were either to complicated for them to handle or involved some conflict of interest that required they send out the file to an independent defense firm.

Bob had quickly learned that one of the measurements of his ability would be how many billable hours he produced in a given month. There were some subtleties in doing this billing especially if you worked with many insurance companies. Some attorneys billed different insurance companies for the same work they for one insurance company. Bob was going to bill properly and not forgets his ethics. A few aspiring attorneys at the firm were billing out 95 hours a week. When he saw that these associates put in no more than 40 hours a week, he knew that he couldn't stoop to what they were doing. It was stealing and maybe a violation of federal fraud laws since the bills were sent via the U.S. Mail. Bob observed that most of the partners in the firm just kept a blind eye to this billing practice.

The results of the Bar Exam came in and Bob had passed. The firm gave him a raise and a week's vacation as a reward. They were impressed with his work to date. He was concise in his reporting and now that he was licensed, they could start sending him over to the court house and have him try some small cases. This was rapid development for an attorney at this firm because it normally took three years before an associate would be put in a trial situation. Bob was anxious to get into the courtroom.

With a week's vacation and making a decent salary he thought about maybe going on a short vacation. He talked about this with one of the Junior Associates at the firm Tom Baker, who he had become friends with and who also was single. Tom had suggested that they should grab their golf clubs and go out to Vegas for a 5-day golfing vacation. Tom had been in Vegas a few times and told Bob of the many things you could do when you were there. Because of Tom's glowing recommendation he convinced Bob and they left with their golf clubs in hand for what they hoped would be a good vacation.

It was summer and it was hot in Vegas. Because of the heat, the green fees for the golf courses in the area were reasonable and the courses were not crowded. After golf and a few adult beverages they would hit the pool and then catch a live show.

Television and concert tours had become more lucrative for the very top entertainers as oppose to them appearing in Vegas. Those entertainers that did appear in Vegas were either just over the hill or had never made it big. You would recognize the names and they put on a good show, but they weren't the current top of the line star. There were however some exceptions to this.

With two days to go on the vacation things turned interesting. Bob and Tom had golfed in the morning and skipped the pool action. Tom showered and went out to one of the bars at the strip hotel they were staying at. Bob got involved watching a golf television show so he didn't get around to showering and shaving till later. Both of them agreed to pass on taking in a big show this night and thought they would hit the lounges at the hotels to see what entertainment was offered there.

Bob walked into the lounge and found Tom talking to two good-looking girls that were probably one or two years younger than Bob. Tom introduced Bob to Beverly and Janice. They were from Kansas City and had come out to Vegas for a vacation. They worked in a bank and seemed nice but were physical opposites of each other.

Of the two girls, Jan was the prettiest or so Bob thought. She was tall at about five foot ten inches and had a reasonable figure from what he could see. She was wearing a loose maxi dress that came down to her ankles which somewhat hid her figure. She had blond hair, which was down to her mid-back and was worn in what Bob would describe as a messy curly style. On some girls this hairstyle looked good and on some not so good. On Jan the hair style looked good but not great. Facially she was pretty and seemed to have a nice personality although she was somewhat reserved. He also observed that the shoes she was wearing were flats so he guessed she was a little self-conscious about her height.

Tom seemed interested in Beverly who wasn't as pretty as Jan but Tom was five foot six inches tall and Bev was five foot two inches. Jan if she was wearing heels would be over six feet tall. Because of her height, Tom was scared off and conceded Jan to Bob who was six foot four inches tall.

The conversation was lively and centered on what they had done in Vegas so far. Shows and sights as well as restaurants, were the highlights of the discussion. No one had really gambled so far. They guys had held off because they wanted to make sure their money lasted. The girls had held off because they were embarrassed at being novices and were afraid to try.

Bob announced that he was hungry and that he was going to get one of those prime rib special dinners. He further said that after he ate he was going to play a little blackjack. He asked if anyone wanted to keep him company.

Tom said that he was going to the buffet that was featuring King Crab. Tom wondered if anyone wanted to go with him.

Jan was no dummy and saw that Bev and she were being split up and maybe that wasn't bad. She thought Bob was a good-looking guy and he was tall. This could be a blessing because more times than not she was taller than the guys who asked her out. She had to watch the type of shoes she wore so she wouldn't tower over her dates. She also realized that most men that were shorter than her were conscious of this height difference and because of it they were uncomfortable with her. Here she had the opportunity to go out with a six foot four inch hunk and this opportunity was one she was not going to waste.

She stood up and took Bob's arm and said, "I would love to try the prime rib."

They walked for a little while with her arm linked around one of Bob's and he could feel her breast lightly pressing against him. Bob thought that it wasn't small and that things were picking up.

During the meal they touched on a few subjects but mainly talked about gambling and blackjack. Bob tested her knowledge by asking what she would do in certain situations and she came back with the correct answer. She knew how the game should be played but was too nervous to play it alone. Bob made a pact that he would go with her to a table and help her play. That way the protocol and mechanics of the game would be explained to her and she would become familiar with them.

Jan was excited about this opportunity and showed it in her smiles as they walked to a low stakes table. Jan bought $50 worth of chips and slid on to a seat. There were only two other players at the table. Bob stood closely behind Jan and told her how to place her bets and how to tell the dealer when she wanted to take a hit, stand pat, doubled down or split her cards, Jan only needed advice on signaling the dealer because her card playing skills were good. As close as he was to her he caught the scent of her perfume and it was stimulating.

She was about $75 ahead when Bob concluded that she didn't need to be watched closely anymore. He bought some chips, and sat on the stool next to her and started to play himself.

They both had hot and cold spells but as the night went on they won more than they lost. The time flew by and about eleven, Bob said he had enough. Jan said she did as well. They took their chips to the cashier. Jan had won just over $200 and Bob won $75. Jan was excited. She said she would have some stories to tell when she got back from vacation.

On the walk back to the lounge Bob asked Jan what she wanted to do. They could get something to eat, have a drink in the lounge, a drink in Bob's room or he could walk her back to her room. Jan said that the lounge was too smoky and it was too early to sack out, so the offer of a drink in his room was a good option. There were other options he thought of but Bob was getting good vibes from her and wanted to see were this would go.

In the room, Jan sat on one of the beds and crossed her legs. Because of the length of the dress she was wearing Bob still didn't have a strong opinion on her legs. He knew she had two but that was it. He made both of them highballs with some Crown Royal he had in the room. It tasted smooth and went down easy. Bob took a seat next to her and told her he was really proud how well she played blackjack. Jan beamed at Bob's compliments. She downed the drink pretty fast and Bob poured her another one. As they were talking, Bob noticed that she was preening with her fingers twisting her hair. She was also leaning closer to Bob as they talked.

When she finished her drink Bob took the glass from her and asked her if she wanted another.

"No, I think I had enough. I normally don't drink and I can start to feel these two drinks."

Bob put his drink down and said to Jan, "Well I want to thank you for your company tonight. You were fun to be with and easy to talk too. I always enjoy myself when I am with an attractive girl, excuse me... , woman."

She blushed when she heard that compliment and looked down at the floor.

Bob put his hand under her chin and raised her face so she was looking into his eyes.

"I don't believe in conning people and I am not conning you when I say you are beautiful."

He kept his fingers under her chin, and he slowly closed the space between them. She continued to stare into his eyes, and it wasn't until he started to kiss her that she closed her eyes. Her arms went around him and as the kiss continued. Bob lowered her till she was lying down on the bed.

He caressed her body with his hands. Her breasts felt larger than they appeared. Through her bra, he could feel her aroused nipples. She was enthusiastic with her response to his kisses. His hand drifted down to her butt and it felt nice. He started to pull up her dress, but she put her hand on his to stop him from pulling up her dress. She put his hand on her waist but after a short time he went back to caressing her buttocks.

When he started to pull up her dress again she stopped him and put his hand back on her waist. He then continued to French kiss her and moved up to cup her breast which was nice but that was the extent of the liberties she would allow him to take.

They played kissy face for about fifteen minutes, but since the line was drawn, it was time to end the evening. Bob accepted that it was Jan who decided how far she would go and he respected her decision. After all, they had only met about four hours ago. He offered to walk her back to her room.

They walked to her room and she sought and took his hand. When they arrived at her room they could see that the lights were on but the shade across the window was drawn. Instead of using her key or knocking on the door, Jan just listened at the door. She turned to Bob and said she heard voices so she assumed Bev and Tom were in the room together.

Jan said, "Well I don't want to disturb them, so it looks like I am going to spend the night in your room."

Bob was taken back when he heard her say that. Bob suggested that they could call her room from his room but Jan said that wasn't necessary, she would stay in Bob's room.

Bob wondered what arrangements Bev and Jan had made in advance for what had just developed. With the rules that Jan had apparently set down for him earlier, it was obvious that all they were going to do were to go to sleep in his room. Well for Tom's benefit Bob thought he would go along with this arrangement.

Jan took his hand as they walked back to Bob's room. She seemed happy and there was a smile on her face. She held his hand tightly.

Once in the room Bob asked Jan if she wanted another drink and she took a pass on it.

Bob said, "Well it's getting late so we may as well as get to bed. I will use the bathroom first, if you don't mind, then you can do what you need to do."

She thought that was fine.

When Bob was done brushing his teeth, he thought, what the heck and gargled with mouthwash and gave himself a little dab of after-shave. Something was going on with this arrangement and he hadn't quite figured out what it was.

Jan asked as she was going into the bathroom, if he had something she could wear to sleep in. Bob gave her one of his large tee shirts. He stripped down to his shorts and turned off all the lights but left a small one on by the bed. He was in under the covers waiting for Jan to emerge.

She cracked the door and asked him to turn off the remaining light, which he did. He asked her to leave the bathroom light on and leave a little crack in the bathroom door, so it could serve as a night-light should either one needed to use the facilities at night.

With the lights out Jan came quickly out of the bathroom and closed the door, leaving just a little opening. All Bob could see was that she was wearing his tee shirt. She came around between the twin beds.

Just before she got into the bed Bob thought he would make one last effort and said, "You know these beds are pretty big and I have enough room here. If you want to join me I can move over."

Jan didn't say anything but reached for his covers and slid in next to Bob as he scooted over to give her room. She pressed up against him and sought him out for a kiss. She was being very aggressive Bob thought. His hand slid down to her hips, which she hadn't objected to before and found that his tee shirt had ridden up on her. Her globes were exposed and she wasn't wearing panties. He caressed her butt and it was smooth with just a little looseness to it. It felt very nice to his touch.

Bob wanted to see what lines she was going to establish as to his activities with her. His hand moved up and cupped a breast. There was only his tee shirt between his hand and her breast. He could feel a stiff nipple. He reached down to pull up the tee shirt up and she didn't object and in fact helped him to slip this garment off her.

Her arms were around him. She could feel that he still had his shorts on. She slipped her hand on the waistband and pulled his shorts down and off him. Somewhere along the line the rules had changed but Bob was too engrossed with Jan to try and figure out why. Now that she was naked and his hands moved up and down her body exploring and caressing her. He slipped one of his legs between her thighs, which she had parted for him. There was a slight wiggle to her as her arms and hands were also exploring and touching Bob's body. He knew she could feel his eight inch member, which had become erect pressing against her.

He left her lips and moved down to where he could kiss her breasts and suckle on her nipples. She seemed to like this as he could hear her breathing pattern change. He couldn't see much because of the darkness in the room as the bathroom door had swung close. He could tell that she was blessed with generous breasts which apparently were very sensitive.

He continued the worshipping of her body by moving down it with little kisses and licks on her stomach. He could tell that her body was lean and that she had a flat stomach. Bob continued to move lower but her hands on his head stopped him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.