Sea King - Cover

Sea King

Copyright© 2005 by colt45

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A young warrior fresh out of the academy is heading for his first assignment, with him travels what remains of his family. While at sea their tiny ship is taken by privateers looking for loot and slaves. The only thing of any importance to him is his family, one aunt and a cousin, nothing matters except saving them. But how can he do that?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Fiction   Incest   Cousins   Aunt   First   Pregnancy   Slow  

The lamp had been turned down in the main berthing compartment; the darkness combined with the roll of the ship made for uncertain footing as he made his way to their little cabin. Their lamp was still lit with just enough shutter open to allow him to see that both bunks were occupied. That was puzzling since he expected Nesho and Sosho to take the bottom bunk for themselves while he slept alone in the upper.

That was now impossible. Although the two looked like sisters, given the more generous curves of the figure in the lower bunk Dent guessed it was Nesho. He wasn't sure whether to be glad or not. Remembering how her body felt next to him the other night was very pleasant and very disturbing. It was like reaching into a beehive for honey, there was pleasure to be had, but at a cost.

Stripping down to his small clothes, he moved closer to the bunk wondering how to get in without waking her up. It was evident he needn't have worried since as soon as he neared the bunk Nesho lifted the blanket, motioning for him to crawl in with her.

"How did your talk with the Captain go?" she whispered.

"As well as could be expected, I think," he replied. "Why is Sosho up there? I thought the two of you would sleep together."

"We're supposed to be your women, right? If we're your women then certainly one of us would sleep with you each night. There might be too many questions if it was found you sleep alone and I'll bet by morning it will already be know whom you slept with this night. Besides," Dent could hear the mischief in her voice as his mind's eye saw her grin, "don't tell me you're afraid to sleep with a girl."

"The problem isn't sleeping with a girl, it's sleeping with a beautiful woman," he muttered.

"What did you say, honey?"

Her breath flowed across his ear as he whispered back, "Nothing!" Maybe I can just ignore her and go to sleep, he thought.

Turning his back he felt her snuggle up to him, one arm draped around his waist, soft breasts pressing into his back. He was instantly and painfully erect. Moving slightly he tried to adjust his clothes to minimize the constriction but ended up just releasing his cock through the flap in the front. Gods, he thought, don't let her find out! He was terrified her hand would drift down and feel his raging hardon. He knew she would be disgusted and probably never talk to him again. Lying as still as he could, heart pounding, he tried to push thoughts of her out of his mind until finally sometime later that night he finally fell asleep.

His nose being tickled woke him up. Cracking his eyes open, at first he couldn't remember where he was or what was going on. First it came to him that his face was buried in a pile of wonderful silky hair. Second, that this hair belonged to his aunt. Third, he was pressed up against her back, his arm around her, hand inside the parted front of her nightshirt cupping one very soft and pliant breast.

For the second time in as many nights he was fully erect and pressed into his aunt's ass. Until now he had never known the real pain that intense unfulfilled desire could cause. His cock was not only fully erect but so hard it ached. Jutting through the flap in his small clothes it pressed into the crack of Nesho's ass taking the material of her night shirt with it. His body ached to thrust forward and plunge into what he knew was forbidden; he was able to control the urge but the pain remained. In his effort to stifle the burning desire he gritted his teeth, closed his eyes and, involuntarily, clamped down on her breast with his hand.

As soon as he did, he felt more than heard a low moan coming from the woman pressed against him. Instantly, terror flooded his body effectively beating back the desire that had been consuming him. Terror that she might be awake and sense what his hand was doing; terror that she could feel what his reaction to her was and ultimately the terror that she would somehow know what he really wanted to do with her. Unfortunately, the terror may have suppressed the desire in his mind but it did nothing to lessen the lust in other parts of his body. His cock was still rock-hard, aching and doing it's best to find paradise.

Slowly, both from his desire not to wake her and a real reluctance on his part to end this feeling, he released her breast and started to withdraw his hand. He could feel the soft suppleness slip beneath his hand and the pebble-like nipple as it brushed against his fingers. Try as he might he couldn't help but lightly pinch the little nub between his finger and thumb eliciting another low moan. Suddenly her hand covered his, pressing him tightly to her breast.

"Dent?" she whispered.

"I'm sorry," he whispered back raggedly, tears filling his eyes. "I am so sorry!" Twisting out of her grasp he rolled over to find himself facing the bulkhead. Not only had they switched positions during the night but sides of the bunk as well. He was ashamed and furious with himself, wanting little more than to crawl into the nearest hole and die.

"Dent, baby," he felt her roll with him coming to rest pressed against his back like he had been with her. "It's all right, honey, it's all right." She soothed him with words and little sounds, her lips pressed to his ear while her hand smoothed his hair and then ran down his side finally pulling him closer into her again. He tried to move away from her but an arm, stronger than he would have imagined, pulled him in even tighter.

"I'm so sorry! I... that I touched you," he hissed still fighting back the tears.

"Well I'm not," she said, her lips still pressed against his ear.

"What?" he went rigid with shock. "Y-y-your not angry with me?"

"Of course not, you silly thing," she chuckled. "It felt good. It's been a long time since a man touched me like I was a woman... a very long time. What? Did you think I was made of stone? That a woman doesn't enjoy a man touching her? The feel of being loved and wanted?"

"I guess I never thought of it," he said slightly twisting his head around toward her. "I guess I never thought of you as a woman before, just my aunt." Quickly he continued, "I mean I knew you were beautiful and all that -- one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen -- but I guess I never thought that it was pleasurable for the woman, too. You know I haven't had much, um, experience, with girls and I always just assumed it was something you did out of duty or something like that. I saw what father did to mother, and all these other men what they do... I mean how could it be pleasurable for you?"

"Ah, well" she was still stroking his arm and hip and back to his hair, a wonderful feeling but one that did nothing to relieve the ache in his cock and balls. "My poor baby, you've never seen what it can be like between two people who really love each. It can be so much more than just fucking. Does my use of that word shock you? Well, what the men here do to these poor women is rape. What my husband did to me during the last few years before he died was fuck me since I suppose a man can't legally rape his wife, not in Salas, anyway. There is no comparison between a man just spilling his lust into a woman's body and two people making love. I wish you could have seen that. That's what you should know about.

"And yes, I know all about lust and needs," hand darting like a snake she quickly reached down and grabbed his engorged cock firmly. "This can be a sign of lust, and love." Slowly she moved her hand up and down the length of his shaft and he found himself unable to stop from thrusting into her hand, groaning.

"Tell me," she whispered wickedly, "does it hurt if you can't get relief when it's this way?"

"Yessss," he groaned again.

"And do you relieve yourself often?"

"Ah, well... " he could feel the heat rising to his face and he knew he must be blushing fiercely.

"Now tell the truth," she murmured, "don't you think it's a bit silly not to be able to talk about it, especially since I have my hand wrapped around you like this?"

"Yessss," he groaned, "I do myself when I can."

"Of course you do! It's only natural. Now let's bring you off and stop the hurt." Saying that she began to quicken her pace, her hand sliding up and down the velvety smoothness of his engorged rod. Her touch was exquisite, wonderful pain. The times he had sought relief on his own had never felt like this. Her hand was firm and hot, the pressure in his balls demanding and unrelenting. Suddenly and without warning he began to ejaculate, the ropes of sticky semen spewing out and splashing against the bulkhead. His body froze when he began and remained completely rigid until the last little bit dribbled out of the end.

"There, now doesn't that feel much better?" she cooed in his ear.

Gasping for breath he could only nod. Releasing his softening shaft she moved her hand down to lightly massage his aching balls with gentle fingers.

"It seems we have made a bit of a mess, haven't we," she giggled. "I'll get a rag and clean that up in a little while. Right now I want you to turn over here so I can see you."

Taking her hand away from his groin she pulled his shoulder until he rolled over and was facing her, nose to nose. He couldn't even meet her eyes until she lightly nipped the end of his nose with her teeth. Startled, he looked at her and she moved slightly to press her lips against his. It was a very soft and gentle kiss, not particularly sexual but very compassionate.

Breaking the kiss she pulled back and looked deeply into his eyes.

"Does what I did bother you?" she asked. He nodded, a brief little up and down kind of nod.

"Because I'm your aunt?" Again the nod.

"Well you're going to have to get over that, Dent," she said taking her hand and resting it on his cheek. "Our lives have been changed. We aren't just aunt and nephew anymore, or even cousins for that matter. This is a terrible new world we live in and we have to learn to live in it. The fact is Sosho and I are now slaves." She grabbed his hair when he tried to shake his head. "Slaves, Dent. Slaves!"

Her face softened a little as she continued, "Gods be praised, you were quick enough to claim us as your slaves. That was brilliant, my darling! I haven't been able to tell you that yet but it was. But the only fact it changed was that we belong to a master that loves and protects us rather than one who doesn't. We must live in this new world and in it we are nothing without you: pieces of meat that men can use and dispose of at their will. To survive we must blend in, become what they think we should be, act the way they think we should act. You must become our master in fact and deed and we become your slaves."

Taking a deep breath she continued. "In this barbaric society a slave is counted less than a man's dog. Female slaves are servants, mistresses, concubines and whores. We must become all those..."

"No!" he hissed, anger overcoming his terror at hearing her words. "You will never be whores! Never!" Soothingly she pressed her fingers against his lips.

"I'm glad you feel that way, my darling," she smiled, kissed him lightly again, then pulled away, "but remember, sex is not death. If need be we can live through it. If it comes to selling our bodies to save our lives, you must do it without hesitation."

"I'm not that strong," he closed his eyes and shuddered.

"Yes, you are. You have been magnificent, absolutely magnificent! You are the reason we live and are together. Sosho and I will be here for you, supporting you in any way we can. Like this morning, if I can help you feel good I will. We will be living close, closer than most husbands and wives and we can't afford to be bashful about these things. You are young, so young for this responsibility, but no child. You are a man and will be treated as one."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.