Susie's Life of Lust - Cover

Susie's Life of Lust

Copyright© 2005 by sjdwriter

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - True story of Susie a married woman with 3 children who loved the taste of man's cum. How she met an old lover and gained more lovers on her way to become a married slut.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Oral Sex  

This story I'M about to write is true about a dear friend of mine. She is a married woman in her late fifties with four grown children and have many grandchildren that she loves and adores.

She asked me to write this about her so she can mentally feel that she has confessed all her wrong doings.

I had asked her to tell her story and record it so I can transfix it into words. I will write it as close as possible to her exact words.

A brief description of this woman who I will call Susie.

Susie always kept her weight within 5 pounds minus or plus of 120. She stands 5'2 has brown eyes with a tint of hazel sparkle, dark brown hair worn just above her shoulders, with a body that was solid from her toes to her head.

She had solid 34B breasts with pink nipples that were long and very sensitive. Her waist was a 26 with hips at 34. Her butt was a perfect shape and her legs were solid muscles.

Her lips were full and had high cheek bones. She is a very attractive woman.

To me she looked best in jeans and t shirt but that is my opinion.

Let me start with her telling you the story.

My name is Susie and I'm about to tell you what my life was and to this day still is.

I grew up in a house with a brother and a single parent.

My mother was a hard factory worker who tried her best to keep food on the table without looking for help from the government.

When I was fifteen years old I always wondered if my mother had a boyfriend.

One night when she went out I followed her and found her meeting a man a few blocks from where we lived.

I seen her get into the car and slide over the seat to fall into his arms. They kissed for a long time until I noticed my mother sinking slowly into his lap.

I was dumbfounded to think my loving mother was going down on a man in a car just blocks from our house.

This went on for a very long time and always with the same man who I later found out was my friends father who was still married and living at home.

I had never told any one what I have seen so many times but it was always a mystery to me why she didn't date a single man and think of getting remarried.

When I turned 16 I met Steve who is my husband of over 30 years now. Steve and I dated for 2 years and married right after we graduated high school.

On our wedding night Steve took my virginity. I was scared and the scenes of my mother with her boyfriend were flashing in my head. I didn't want to be like her, I wanted to give my husband sex but I didn't enjoy any of it.

For the longest time during the first few months of our marriage Steve tried to get me to suck his cock.

Thoughts of my mother kept returning to me and the words Steve used about her and what she was doing rang in my head.

I had told him about her giving this man blow jobs and Steve called her a slut and a cock sucking whore for fooling around with another woman's husband.

I knew I should have never told him but it was killing me inside to know and not be able to discuss it with any body.

He would hold my head and push it to his cock and tell me to suck it like my mother sucks.

I wanted to tell him I knew about his affairs and the women that he had in the office. I wonder if he would like me to call them whores like he does my mother.

He told me that I will be a good cock sucker one day because I was like my mother.

Little did he know how right he was.

It was a summer morning and Steve was at work when I noticed my son looked very red and had a runny nose.

I took his temperature and found it very high so I called the doctor and he in turn called the pharmacist to have medicine delivered to me.

When the doorbell rang it startled me forgetting about the delivery.

My son was fast asleep and I feared the sound of the bell would wake him so I hurried to get the door.

When I opened the door there stood and man who I had dated when in high school holding the package in his hand.

"Susie how are you" he said. "I had no idea that this was for you." "Tom how are you?" I said in disbelief who was standing in my doorway.

"Come in, please come in Tom" holding the door open for him.

As he entered the house he walked very close to me rubbing his arm across my breasts.

A tingle went through my body remembering how we used to make out in the drive in theater and how he always played with my tits as I would jerk him off.

Good memories came back and that tingle I always had in my body for him was rejuvenated.

I offered him a drink and we sat at the kitchen table reminiscing old times together.

He was telling me about his wife and children and I was doing the same but we never brought up anything about our dates and what we did in the drive in theater.

He seemed to be happily married and content with what he did for a living.

He told me that working in the pharmacy was a part time thing for extra money when he wanted to go out with the boys and have a few drinks.

I thought that was a good Idea and told him how I felt.

He asked if I ever wanted to go out one night to meet the old crew to let him know and they all can go over the good times they had years before as teenagers.

Thoughts of back then ran through my mind because I must have jerked off all the boys in the group one time or another.

They always teased me because I was a virgin and all I would do was jerk them off and occasionally suck their cocks.

I did love when they came and how it would shoot from their cock s into my hand and on my face. The feel of the hot sticky cum would excite me but not enough for me to go any further.

When he was ready to leave he kissed me on the lips and placed his left hand on my right breast.

My nipple hardened immediately since I had no bra on and he noticed right away.

"Nothings changed" he said as he rubbed my nipple. I pulled away and told him he was out of line and that I'M married now and not free to touch like it was when we dated.

He smiled and said "Your still hot for me though I can tell."

I looked in his eyes and he was right but I had to fight the feeling off. "I'M married now and I have love for my husband only." I thought to myself.

He reached for me again and this time held my shoulders to him as he kissed me hard pushing his tongue into my mouth. Fighting him to let go but failed as I felt his bulge pressing against my belly.

I remember exactly what his cock was like and how it must be bigger now. My body and mind were failing me. I was giving in to him as he started to feel my breasts with his hands and twisting my nipples with his fingers.

Our tongues were dueling in our mouths. My hands reached between us and I felt his huge erection in his pants.

"Susie you're a grown woman now and I'M a grown man, we have something for each other and now we can show it." "Lets make love like we should have years ago." he whispered to me as I was pulling on his cock.

"Oh Tom I can't, I can't be like my mother and do things that aren't right." "I'M a married woman now and I must be faithful." I pleaded with him.

"Yes you are married but you love my cock don't you?" as he looked down at my hands rubbing him like the old days.

I looked into his eyes with tears running down my cheeks as I unzipped his pants and took out his cock.

I jerked him off until he came into my hands feeling the hot sticky cum I always loved to feel.

After he came he took my hands in his and pushed them towards my face. "Eat my cum Susie, please eat my cum." With that he pushed my hands to my mouth and rubbed my hands all over my face.

As I tried to protest some of his cum went into my mouth and I tasted cum for the first time ever.

I yelled at him to leave as I ran up the stairs to my bathroom to clean myself up.

Halfway up the stairs I heard the front door close with a bang and turned to see he was gone.

My hands still full of his cum and cum all over my face I sat there on the steps breathing heavily and whimpering over what had just taken place.

Looking into my hands I brought them to my lips. Licking my fingers and tasting more of Toms cum started to excite me.

All those years of having boys cum in my hands and never tasting it surprised me.

It wasn't bad at all.

After cleaning my fingers and hands with my tongue I went to the bathroom and cleaned my self up.

Looking into the mirror at myself I wondered what is next in my life.

I think I just opened a Pandora box.

Several days had gone by and the thought of tasting cum again came back into my mind over and over again.

Making love to my husband was the same except when I thought of having cum to eat then my orgasms would be more intense than ever.

I didn't let on to Steve about wanting to taste his cum knowing he would bring up the things my mother did and call her names again.

Here I was married with a man who wanted me to suck his cock yet I was afraid of the verbal abuse and missing the taste of cum by neglecting him the pleasures of my mouth.

Feeling guilty towards Tom by yelling at him to leave my house and the guilt of having him here and not telling Steve was driving me insane.

I had to decide what I wanted and how I would handle whatever decision I made.

After having sex with Steve I would put my fingers inside of me and take his cum and put it in my mouth.

It wasn't the same as it was with Tom because with Steve our juices were mixed and tasted different.

After another couple of days I decided to call Tom and apologize to him for being so rude and nasty to him.

He accepted my apology and told me he understood and he also said he was sorry for being so straight forward with me.

We talked for some time on the phone and after a while made plans to meet during the day to talk and reminisce some more.

The day has come to meet with Tom so I had my mother come over that Saturday morning and told her I was going shopping with a friend while Steve was at work.

Everything seemed to fall into place as I had planned the day.

After instructing my mother what to do with the children I was off to meet my friend Tom for a lunch that he planned in a field inside a county park.

The park was several miles from my home and took about an hour to get there. Then once there we walked which must have been 2 miles to a clearing that was surrounded by woods.

Tom opened a blanket and we sat as he fumbled through the cooler for a beer and sandwiches.

It was a very romantic moment as we sat there and talked about everything and anything.

After about an hour the conversation went to sex.

Tom asked if I was mad at him for putting his cum into my mouth and with a smile I confessed that I enjoyed it and told him how I licked the remainder of his cum after he left the house.

That must have hit a right note with him because I can see him moving around and trying to readjust his cock in his pants.

He asked me if I give my husband blow jobs and I told him how I felt about giving him a blow job would cause so much verbal abuse.

"Yes, I like the taste of cum, which I finally realized that day.

I smiled and asked if men lose respect for women who suck cock. He assured me that a man looks at a woman in a whole different way when they suck his cock. "Men respect you more" he said.

I sat and pondered that as a thought then asked "why does Steve call them bad names.

"Maybe he is just frustrated like some men get who don't get sex as often as they want."

He said with a stare of lust in his eyes.

"I enjoy jerking off a cock but I can't imagine sucking one off into my mouth" I had said with a gleam in my eye.

I wanted so bad at that moment to jerk him off and taste his cum again.

Tom reached for me and held me close as he kissed me hard.

With his tongue in my mouth and his hands covering my breasts he had me wet in my crotch in a matter of seconds.

Letting me go he asked if he can teach me what would be good for me to learn about sucking cock.

I looked in his trusting eyes then gave him the ok sign by kissing him on the lips.

Taking me again in his arms Tom began to remove my blouse and unhook my bra. I looked around in fear that someone my see us and he reassured me that they were alone and cannot be seen.

I settled back and relaxed as he removed my blouse and bra freeing my tits to his roaming hands and lips.

Licking my sensitive nipples made them hard like steel darts between his lips.

With every lick of my nipple I could feel more juices flowing between my legs.

I reached for his cock now that was fully erect and hard like a piece of pipe.

With two hands around it I started to jerk him off.

Grasping my wrists he stopped me and suggested I kiss the head of his cock.

I shook my head no until he put his hand behind my head and guided it to his cock.

I then noticed how big it was. The head was huge and purple in color with the slit dripping cum from it.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.