Generations - Cover

Generations

Copyright© 2005 by rlfj

Chapter 44: Like Old Times

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 44: Like Old Times - The women in a household experience love as they help a teenaged girl enter young womanhood. Their own love lives grow as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

“That was so much fun!” exclaimed Helen as she unlocked the door to her house. It was just after eight when everyone had left the restaurant; it was still fairly light out as she led Jack inside the house.

“Yes, it was very nice,” agreed Jack.

“And Lauren was so beautiful! I hadn’t been sure about the dresses that she and Heather had chosen, but they really worked out nicely, didn’t they?”

“Yes, they did,” he replied.

Helen glanced at him. “Are you being smart with me?” she asked with a laugh. “You are being entirely too agreeable!” They continued into the kitchen.

The doctor laughed and pulled her towards him, wrapping his arms around her in a gentle hug. “No, I’m just agreeing with you. They looked very nice, both at the church and later, after they both got practically undressed.”

“Jack!” she cried with a laugh. “You weren’t supposed to notice that!”

“What? Are you denying it?” He hugged her tighter and began running his hands over her back and down to her rear. “They weren’t the only women there who looked sexy.”

Helen smiled as her lover began touching her. She could feel his stiff cock through the front of his suit pants rubbing against her skirt. “Oh really?”

“Really.” Jack brought his hands around to the front of her suit and unbuttoned her jacket, to reveal the scarlet red bustier she wore underneath. He pulled the jacket down off her shoulders and tossed it on the kitchen table.

Helen murmured pleasantly and tried to pull away, to take him by the hand and lead him up to their bedroom, but Jack stayed put. She looked at him curiously. Jack responded by reaching behind her and undoing the catch and zipper holding her skirt up. It slid to the kitchen floor, leaving Helen in her sheer stockings, red lace panties, and bustier, along with her red stiletto heels.

“Doctor Ferguson, whatever could you be thinking?” she asked demurely. The buxom woman could already feel her pussy juicing up.

Doctor Ferguson smiled and pulled a straight-backed kitchen chair out and turned it slightly. He stepped back and unzipped his pants, then pushed them and his shorts down his legs. His stiff cock pointed at Helen. Sitting down on the chair, he reached out and pulled her to him, then tugged her panties down. Helen stepped out of them and her skirt. Jack finally pulled her forward so that she was straddling his legs and she sat down, impaling her on his cock facing him and sitting on his lap. No foreplay was needed; she was already hot and horny.

“I have been thinking about what we should do this weekend,” he finally answered. Jack reached around her back and undid the stays holding the bustier together, then pulled it off, with Helen eagerly cooperating.

Now, wearing nothing but her stockings and heels, she moaned as she began humping her ass up and down, forcing his cock in and out of her tight cunt. “Hmmm?”

“Remember when you would come over to my place for the weekend with nothing but your handbag and a toilet kit?” Helen nodded even as she whimpered as her first cum washed over her. She had usually packed at least a small bag, with her makeup and maybe a nighty, but she knew what Jack was referring to. “Well, it’s been a while since we’ve done that, so that’s what we’re doing this weekend.” Jack began guiding her motions with his hands on her hips.

“Oh?” she asked weakly, her pussy walls rippling around his cock.

“Oh! For the rest of the weekend, you are going to be my sex toy, just like those weekends.” He reached around to gently caress her ass and run a finger down between her asscheeks to softly probe her asshole. “Remember?”

Helen whimpered as another wave of orgasm swept through her. She was cupping her ample tits and fondling her nipples. It was all she could do to whisper, “Yes, yes, yes...” Most of those weekends had started like this, with Jack stripping her once she got to his place and screwing her ragged. The rest of the time she mostly wore one of his dress shirts, mostly unbuttoned, and mostly getting fucked in every conceivable position and room. “Yes, yes, yes...”

Jack lowered his face to the nipples that Helen was presenting to him, licking first one and then the other. “That’s the kind of weekend we are going to have, isn’t it?” He slipped a finger into Helen’s ass and wiggled it gently.

With a quiet shriek, Helen exploded with her biggest cum of their kitchen fuck. Bucking madly against his body, her pussy clamping down on the cock straining inside it, she drove Jack past the breaking point. Moments later she could feel his cock expanding and beginning to twitch uncontrollably as his jism began pumping into her hot and greasy pussy. She lowered her face to his, kissing him frantically as they came in each other’s arms, their tongues dueling as they rode through the peak and slowly came down the other side.

After a minute of catching her breath, Helen carefully stood and backed off her lover’s lap. Cum drained from her pussy slowly, running in a thin trickle down one thigh. She reached over to pick up her jacket.

Jack smiled and waved a finger at her negatively. “No, no, no! You know the rules.”

Helen laughed as she picked up her clothing. “Behave! Just give me a few minutes to clean up and I’ll be back down.” She picked up the rest of her dress and lingerie and skipped upstairs. Jack smiled and pulled his pants back on, then pulled a beer from the refrigerator and went into the living room. It was a good weekend for sex; he wasn’t even scheduled to be on emergency call. He smiled happily as he sat down heavily on the couch and grabbed the television remote.

Upstairs, in the bedroom they shared, Helen tossed her suit into the hamper for dry cleaning and her panties and bustier into a different hamper for the wash. She peeled off her heels and stockings, dropping the stockings into the wash hamper as well. It had been a long day and she needed a shower. Ten minutes later, feeling refreshed and ready for some more fun, she stepped from the shower and dried off. It was time to get ready for a ‘sex toy’ weekend.

First off, Helen brushed out her hair and redid her makeup. Some extra mascara and eyeliner, then a bright red lip gloss totally changed her from ‘mother-of-the-bride’ pretty to horny slut beautiful. Next, she pulled another pair of sheer stockings from her dresser and slipped into them, along with a pair of black ‘fuck me’ high heels. She pulled a very short, sheer, and transparent satin robe from the closet and pulled that on, tying the belt loosely around her waist. It barely came down below her ass and hid absolutely nothing! In the bedroom, she straightened things briefly, then opened the nightstand on her side of the bed. She took out several vibrators, placing one or two on each nightstand on either side of the bed, along with a tube of K-Y ointment. She also pulled out a DVD, still unopened, from the drawer. She giggled to herself as she removed the plastic shrink wrap. ‘Busty Backdoor Bitches’ looked like just the thing to rev up the good doctor for a long night. She set the DVD next to the television on top of the dresser.

Helen went back down the stairs and smiled to see Jack watching CNN and reading Time. Her lover was a definite news junkie. Well, she certainly knew how to take his mind off of news! Being a sex toy cut both ways! He was expected to come across whenever needed, too.

Jack looked up when he heard Helen come down the stairs, then grinned. Helen was really getting into it, it seemed, sauntering towards him hotly. He could see her nipples perked up through the thin robe, and even though she had just showered, she had the aroused scent of a woman in need of a man.

Helen smiled as well; she could see Jack adjusting his erection though his pants. Silently she sashayed up to him, her hips swinging and her tits jiggling under her see-through robe. Not saying a word, she glided up to him and tugged the magazine from his hands, then tossed it dramatically across the room. Straddling his legs, she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him hotly and passionately on the lips, her tongue probing into his mouth and toying with his tongue. Then she pulled back, to gaze at him with a smoldering look as she began to unbutton his shirt. It was her turn to use Jack, though the rules of the ‘sex toy’ weekend were meant to insure his pleasure.

Next, she slid down between his legs to the floor and undid his belt and the catch on his trousers. Leaning in and turning her head slightly, she lowered her face to his crotch and managed to grasp the zipper with her teeth. This actually proved somewhat tricky, so she reached out to tug it down with her fingers as she kissed the stiff cock she could feel through his trousers. Once undone, she pulled his trousers and shorts off completely, to leave him sitting on the couch naked, his cock stiff and erect, a tiny droplet of precum forming at the tip. Helen gazed at it hungrily - dinnertime!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.