Generations - Cover

Generations

Copyright© 2005 by rlfj

Chapter 39: More Smiles

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 39: More Smiles - The women in a household experience love as they help a teenaged girl enter young womanhood. Their own love lives grow as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

“Mommy! You’re home!” Holly came bounding into the kitchen, half-dragged by Goldie on her leash. “How was your trip? Is that a new dress? It looks very pretty.”

“Thank you.” Lauren had worn a new halter-topped sundress home. It was a bright yellow and green print, calf length with a pronounced flare to the skirt. She also wore a pair of new sling back high heel sandals and nude toe stockings, and a large flouncy straw hat.

“My trip was just fine.” Lauren lowered her face first to the retriever, to get the excited face-licking over, then wiped her face with a napkin and kissed her daughter on the cheek. She was seated at her kitchen table with her fiancé and parents. “Where’s your brother?”

“He stopped at the Brewsters and went inside with Bucky and the Gibsons. I brought Goldie back all on my own!” she proudly announced.

Her mother nodded soberly, acknowledging her daughter’s accomplishment, even if the trip from the Brewsters was only three houses long.

“Are you smiling again?” asked Holly.

“Hmmm?”

“Grandma said Peter took you away to make you smile again. Are you smiling again?”

Lauren laughed and patted her daughter’s cheek. “Yes, I’m smiling again.”

“Good. Grandma says Grandpa makes her smile all the time. She’s been smiling all weekend,” declared the little girl.

“Really?” commented Lauren, eyeing her parents. “Daddy!” she exclaimed with delight.

Shirley blushed fiercely, but the effect on Frank was more pronounced; he turned bright red, his eyes bugged out, and he spluttered half his coffee across the table.

“Way to go Frank!” muttered Peter.

Frank looked daggers at the rest of the table, then mopped up his spilled coffee.

Lauren laughed at her father’s discomfiture, even more so when Holly asked him if he was all right. “Scoot, you. Why don’t you take those bags up to my room?” She took off her hat and placed it on Holly’s head and patted her on the rump to send her on her way. The little girl giggled and ran off to the living room, trailed by the dog.

The kitchen conversation turned back to the original topic, which was the continuing remodeling. Peter explained how there was at most only a week’s worth of work left, and Frank agreed. The only major work left was laying new carpet and linoleum throughout much of the house, along with the final trim and molding. It seemed much more to Lauren, but she was in too good a mood to argue.

“If you say so,” was all she could say. “Have we heard anything from Chicago?” she asked, changing the subject.

“Chicago?” asked Peter.

Shirley answered with a head shake. “No news is good news. I am guessing they’ll be home tonight, as planned.”

“Who’s coming home?” he asked.

Lauren said, “Heather. She went on a church trip to Chicago.” Peter looked mystified, so she continued. “The parish ladies’ group had a weekend bus trip to Chicago. They left around lunchtime Friday and were to arrive Friday night. They were going to go shopping and see a play, then come back today. Heather went with Susie Whitworth and her mother.”

Peter nodded in understanding. “So, any time now.”

Shirley shrugged. “Probably later, after dinner. They were planning to attend services this morning at Holy Name Cathedral.”

“And the word from Boston?” asked Lauren.

Again, Shirley shrugged and replied, “No news is good news.”

“Boston?” questioned Peter.

“Ah, that would be Helen,” commented Frank.

“Helen is in Boston?” asked Peter.

Lauren nodded. “Uh huh. Her doctor friend had some sort of medical convention or whatever this week and invited her for the weekend. Did you drive her to the airport?” she asked her mother.

“God no! She had a six o’clock flight Friday morning. I would have had to leave home at three to pick her up and drop her off! She took a cab.”

“I guess those two are getting pretty serious. Should we be expecting another wedding in the future?” asked Peter.

Everybody threw their hands up in the air. “I have no idea,” commented Shirley, the closest of them to Helen. “Still, she’s never invited a fellow to live with her before, not since her husband died. That’s sounds pretty close to me. I don’t think she was planning on packing all that much for the trip, if you understand me.”

Frank snorted at this, at which his daughter commented, “Daddy, be nice. After all, you’re the one who’s been making Mommy smile.” Frank rolled his eyes and snorted again.

Goldie took that moment to return from the upstairs and wander through the kitchen, accepting neck rubs and petting as her due. Then she spied one of her tennis balls laying on the floor, and everybody watched as she rolled her head at it, eyed it curiously and approached it. Predictably it was on the opposite side of a new railing separating the kitchen from the dining room, and equally predictably, she stuck her head through the railing and grabbed the tennis ball. With her jaws clenched on the ball, she was unable to pull her head back through, and began growling and shaking her head furiously.

“You idiot dog!” commented Frank, shaking his head in disbelief.

“I think we need to redo the railing,” commented Peter, staring at the dog.

Lauren laughed. “Rescue her, will you.”

Peter knelt next to the golden retriever and coaxed the ball from her mouth, rapping her on the nose once when Goldie growled at him. He tossed the ball into a corner, and she scampered after it.

“Don’t be so hard on Goldie. I remember the time you and Brenda managed to get Christy to stick her head through the banister at home.”

“Oh my God! I remember that!” shrieked Lauren in laughter.

“You didn’t!” said Peter, laughing as well.

“Oh yes. We told her it was like the stocks in Pilgrim times. Daddy had to put salad oil on her ears to get her out.”

“Good Lord!” Just then, Goldie managed to chase her tennis ball back through the railing, with the same results as before. This time, when Peter retrieved the ball, he tossed it through the archway into the living room. “That thing is a walking Darwin Award.” Lauren nodded wryly in agreement.

“A what?” asked Frank.

“A walking Darwin Award,” repeated Peter.

Frank looked mystified. “Which is...?”

Peter sat back down at the table and smiled. “It’s this website, I guess, they publish books and whatnot about people who manage to improve the gene pool by taking themselves out of it.” Frank still looked perplexed, so Peter continued, “See, they manage to pull such stupid stunts that they kill themselves off, thereby improving the gene pool by leaving it.”

“Such as?” asked his future father-in-law curiously.

“Such as looking down the barrel of a gun and pulling the trigger to see if you can actually see the bullet coming out.”

Frank winced at that.

Lauren piped up, “My favorite was this woman who went on an African photo safari and decided that she didn’t like the grouping of a lioness and her cubs while they were eating, so she left the locked vehicle and picked up one of the cubs and moved it. She ended up as dessert.”

“Ouch!” commented Shirley.

“Definitely. I think the best are the ones who manage to leave the gene pool without killing themselves,” remarked Peter.

“Now you’ve lost me again.”

“Think about it, Frank. Imagine the fellow who drops his lit cigarette into his lap, where he’s holding a blasting cap...”

Frank’s eyes widened dramatically. “Holy shit!” he murmured quietly.

Lauren nodded and laughed. “I remember one where this guy got out of the shower and saw his dog, teased the dog while still wet and naked, and the dog jumped up and bit him, well, you know where.”

Frank’s eyes widened again, but it was his wife who stole the show, laughing hysterically and pointing at her husband. Frank immediately turned a bright shade of red. “Shut up!” he demanded. “It wasn’t like that at all!”

Peter grinned maniacally, and Lauren gasped. “Daddy, you didn’t?”

“No, I didn’t!”

Shirley continued laughing, this time pointing a finger accusingly at her husband.

“Daddy!”

Frank stared daggers at his wife, who controlled her breathing enough to say, “Wasn’t it Peaches?” and then began laughing again.

“What’s so funny?” asked Holly, bounding into the room, followed by Goldie.

Holly’s grandmother exploded into a fresh paroxysm of laughter, and Lauren said, “I’m not really sure yet, honey, but as soon as we know, we’ll tell you.”

“No, you won’t!” cried Frank. Holly just stared and left the room, trailed by the retriever.

“Peaches, the dog?” commented Lauren, searching her memory. The only Peaches she could remember was a small terrier mix they had owned when she was a girl. “Daddy, you didn’t!”

Frank blushed again, and said, “It wasn’t like that, at all! She was just a little puppy and snuck into the bathroom when I was showering. Who knew she could jump like that!” Peter rolled his eyes towards the ceiling and looked away. Lauren simply buried her face in her hands and laughed. “Okay, that’s it. We’re going home!” Frank stood and stomped out of the room.

“I’d better go too, before he leaves me here,” said Shirley, jumping to her feet and laughing. She kissed the others good-bye and managed to make it out the front door right behind her husband.

“I’m not really sure I wanted to know that about your father,” remarked Peter to his fiancée.

“Neither am I.”


“I can’t believe you told them that,” groused Frank to his wife when they got home. He had been silent during the entire drive, though it was only about ten minutes.

Shirley laughed. “What, about Peaches? Oh, honey, it was just too funny!” She laughed some more, which only infuriated her husband further.

“You didn’t have to tell them that the dog bit me on the ... the...”

“Dick?” she asked, finishing his question. Frank blushed furiously. “Maybe I’d better check for scarring.” Shirley smirked as she said this, and Frank’s eyebrows raised up. He was seated in an armchair in the living room, and his wife was standing a few feet away by the fireplace.

“Uhhh...”

“I’ll take that as a yes,” she replied with a giggle. She stepped closer to her husband and knelt at his feet. Kneeling, she reached down to the hem of her sweater and pulled it over her head, leaving her in her lacy white bra. Her hands went behind her, and as her husband smiled at her, she took off her bra and tossed it to the side on top of her sweater. Her nipples were already puffy with anticipation.

It had been a very pleasant weekend for the pair of grandparents. After their Saturday morning assfuck in the shower, that afternoon, while the children played down in the living room, Shirley had snuck upstairs when Frank had mentioned he wanted a nap and joined him for a quickie fuck in their daughter’s bedroom. Later that evening, she and her husband had made very slow and passionate love after going to bed and enjoyed a somewhat more active screw in the morning.

Shirley crawled closer to her husband and was pleased to note that his trousers were already starting to bulge appreciatively. She unzipped his pants and then pulled both his pants and his shorts down in a single motion. Frank lifted up to help her, then sat back down. His cock rose stiff and happy from his crotch to wave slowly in the air before her face.

“I do my best checking with my tongue,” whispered his wife. She brought her face in and delicately extended her tongue, then began softly licking the shaft of his cock. Her hands began to gently pump and fondle his cockhead. On occasion she would dip lower, to lick his balls and below, then would come back to work his shaft and cockhead.

Frank was in heaven, getting a long and slow blowjob from the best cocksucker he could imagine. She was, truth be told, the only woman to ever suck his cock, but he simply couldn’t imagine it being any better. Groaning happily, he ran his fingers through his wife’s hair, and began humping his ass up off the chair. “Suck me,” he begged.

Shirley ran her lips up his cockshaft and slipped her fingers out of the way, then brought her ovalled mouth down again, taking him within. Frank’s groan became louder, and he began to thrust into her faster and harder. “Suck me, suck me,” he demanded, as he held his wife’s face in position. Shirley began suctioning the cock pistoning into her mouth and began furiously jacking his shaft. “Oh God!” moaned Frank, and he sagged back into the armchair. “Take it, take it!” Shirley began sucking and swallowing the flow of cum spurting into her mouth, draining her husband.

Once Frank softened and was no longer providing the tasty treat, Shirley pulled away, sinking back on her heels and smiling. “I don’t think Peaches caused any lasting damage.”

Frank laughed. “Maybe not. It’s always good to get a second opinion.”

“Play your cards right and maybe you can get a third opinion, later on.” Frank reached down and pulled his pants back up, and Shirley stood, grabbing her bra and sweater but not putting them on. He looked at her curiously. “I think I need to take a nice long bath. I’ll be down in time to make dinner.” Frank raised an eyebrow at this but nodded pleasantly, then slumped back in his armchair.

Shirley went topless to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of beer for her husband, but by the time she returned, he was already asleep in the chair, a soft smile on his face. Giggling, she took the bottle of beer upstairs with her.

Once in their bedroom, Shirley stripped off her jeans and panties and tossed her clothing in the hamper. She took a swig from the bottle of beer, then examined herself carefully in the mirror. Sucking off her husband had definitely warmed Shirley up for more, but she knew it wouldn’t be until after dinner before Frank’s batteries were recharged. It was time to take a nice slow bath, touch up her legs and pussy, and play with herself. Then she could dress for dinner and, more especially, dessert.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.