Generations - Cover

Generations

Copyright© 2005 by rlfj

Chapter 19: Secret Watchers

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19: Secret Watchers - The women in a household experience love as they help a teenaged girl enter young womanhood. Their own love lives grow as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

It had been two weeks since the Halloween festivities, and Peter had talked Lauren into spending the weekend with him at his place. Over the last few months, the Grahams had gotten into the habit of spending a weekend at Peter’s apartment. The children would sleep in the living room under the pretext that Lauren was sleeping in the spare bedroom. In reality she would spend the evening making love to Peter, then creep into the spare bedroom before the children woke up.

This weekend Peter had convinced her that they needed an adult weekend together. Lauren had smiled and agreed and packed Jimmy and Holly off to her parent’s house. Heather was able to take care of herself and the children, but the teen and Robby were going out themselves. They had managed to patch things up after the Halloween party quite nicely.

The evening started with Lauren throwing a small bag into the back of Peter’s Jeep and heading out with him to dinner. They were dining in town, so she couldn’t wear something overly extreme, lest she be seen by someone she knew, but her dress was pleasantly tight and the only thing she was wearing under it were her stockings. After dinner, they got back into the Jeep for the drive to Peter’s apartment. Lauren promptly pulled her denim skirt to her waist, lewdly displaying her fresh-shaved pussy to his greedy eyes.

“Now that’s an interesting view,” he commented.

“I thought you might like it.” Lauren opened her coat and unbuttoned her denim blouse. “It comes as part of a matching set.” She jiggled her braless tits at her lover.

Peter laughed and put the key in the ignition. Surprisingly, the Jeep failed to start. It didn’t even turn over, but just gave a clicking sound. “What the...” He tried several more times, but nothing happened.

Lauren quickly glanced around the parking lot and hurriedly buttoned her blouse and pulled the skirt back down. “Peter?”

Her boyfriend gave her a mystified look. “Don’t ask me. I know computers, not cars. I can’t even change the oil on my own.” He tried to start the Jeep a couple more times to no avail. He shrugged his shoulders and then got out. “Come on. It’s warmer inside and we can call a tow truck from the restaurant.” Lauren got out and followed him back inside.

It wasn’t the first time that a car had broken down in the restaurant’s parking lot, and the hostess had a list of phone numbers behind the front counter. It was a slow night in the towing business, since the first guy to answer the phone promised to be there in fifteen minutes. That was just enough time for a drink, so Peter and Lauren went into the bar and waited. The hostess promised to get them when the tow truck showed up.

It was a very slow night in the towing business, since he showed up only ten minutes later. They quickly downed their drinks and went back outside. The mechanic trailed them and popped the hood, then listened as Peter tried to start the Jeep. “I think the battery might be dead,” commented Peter.

Almost immediately the mechanic pushed the hood back into place and came around to the driver-side door. “It ain’t your battery. Your starter is dead. She ain’t going nowhere. Charging her won’t help none.”

“And I would guess that you don’t have one on you,” replied Peter with a smile.

The mechanic grinned. “Not hardly! Besides, I’ll have to put it into the shop, order one up ... to be honest, it won’t be finished until Monday afternoon. It ain’t no big deal, but I gotta get the part in and it’s Friday night, you know. I can’t order it until tomorrow...” He shrugged his shoulders.

Lauren put her arm through Peter’s. “But what about us? How do we get home?”

“Cab? Where do you live?” asked the mechanic. Peter’s apartment was on the other side of town, but Lauren’s house was only five minutes from the repair shop. The offer of a ride there was gratefully accepted. Lauren retrieved her bag, and they climbed up into the heated cab of the wrecker along with the mechanic.

Once they got out at Lauren’s house, Peter and the mechanic exchanged business cards, then Lauren led him into the house. It was quiet and deserted; Heather hadn’t returned yet. “Honey, what say we go over to your place tomorrow? I’m tired and want to go to bed.”

Peter smiled and kissed her, a quick and easy kiss. “Sure thing, babe, I’m tired, too.” He eyed her speculatively. “Without the kids home, do we need to sneak downstairs?”

Lauren giggled. “No silly.” She took his hand and led him towards the stairs. “I’m not that tired, either.”

Peter reached under her skirt and goosed her bare ass. Lauren whooped with laughter and scampered down to her room, Peter following closely behind her. Once inside her bedroom, he wrapped his arms around her and pushed her back against the wall. He began undressing her and fondling her naked body even as he was kissing her passionately, and Lauren squirmed to his touch. He had her blouse open and her skirt on the floor when they heard a door slam.

Lauren’s eyes widened and she clutched her clothes around her, but Peter grinned. He cocked an ear at the door and said, “What are you so nervous about? It’s only Heather...” He listened a bit more. “ ... and Robby.”

“I forgot all about them for a second,” said Lauren sheepishly. She could hear them as well now. She turned off the bedroom light and cracked the door open, and silently laughed with Peter as they heard the teenagers wandering through the kitchen, raiding the refrigerator. When they opened the basement door, the squeaky hinge was clearly audible.

“I think they are about to do what we are about to do,” commented Peter with a grin.

“They don’t have any idea we’re home! They think we’re over at your place,” she replied.

“Too bad you took down that camera I loaned you. We could watch them on television,” he said with a laugh.

“I didn’t take it down. You said you were going to remove it,” said Lauren, looking at him curiously.

“No, I said you should do it.” They looked at each other in consternation, then Peter said, “You mean it’s still there? Would Heather have moved it?”

“She’d have told me or given it to me ... no, it couldn’t ... you mean it’s still there? Would it work?”

“I don’t know. Probably. Maybe.” Curious, Peter turned on the television and the VCR, with the volume low, then reconnected the coaxial cable running from the basement apartment. The view immediately changed from a solid blue to a blurry view of the basement. Within moments the view had stabilized, and Lauren and Peter were watching Heather and Robby two floors below them.

“Peter, we can’t!” said Lauren, even as her eyes stayed glued to the small screen.

“Sure, we can. They watched us, it’s only fair!” He turned the volume up loud enough that they could hear it, and he pulled Lauren over to the bed.

The couple on the screen was not performing for the camera, but for each other, so the view wasn’t as planned as before. Both Robby and Heather were standing and embracing, with Heather’s back to the camera. They watched as Robby pulled Heather’s tank top out of her jeans and pulled it up and off. She hadn’t worn a bra, and was now topless, though neither Peter nor Lauren could see anything other than the smooth expanse of her back. Next Robby unzipped her pants, pushing them low enough that the audience could tell that Heather was wearing a bright red thong.

Neither adult could hear what Heather said next, but Robby laughed and sat down on Heather’s day bed, facing the camera. Next, Heather knelt before him. Robby helped her remove his pants, then Heather giggled loudly and pulled them and his shorts off, tossing them to the side. As Peter and Lauren watched, the topless girl in the basement leaned forward and began to vigorously give the bottomless boy head.

“Whoa!” commented Lauren. “I guess the lessons took!” Robby looked as if he had died and gone to heaven.

“I guess!” agreed Peter. He undressed and lay down on the bed. Lauren stripped off her clothing, including her stockings and heels, and lay down next to him. Together they watched Heather give a masterful blowjob to her boyfriend.

The camera angle was from almost directly behind Heather, looking downward at the back of her head. All they could see of the girl was her bare back, her hair falling down around her, and the thong peeking out from her loosened pants. Her head was bouncing vertically in Robby’s lap as she bobbed over it. Robby was staring down at her and breathing heavily. “Oh, baby, that’s it ... yes, yes ... just like that ... more, baby, more ... don’t stop, don’t stop...” Heather must have been complying with his requests, because Robby began moaning louder as he whimpered to her. “Don’t stop, don’t stop ... more ... just like that ... more ... yes, yes...” Finally, the teenage boy groaned loudly and began to weakly hump his hips upwards. It was obvious he was cumming, and the adults upstairs stared as Heather pushed her face forward and swallowed his cock and his cum completely.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.