Generations - Cover

Generations

Copyright© 2005 by rlfj

Chapter 15: Homecoming

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: Homecoming - The women in a household experience love as they help a teenaged girl enter young womanhood. Their own love lives grow as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

“Well, it sounds like you had a fun time,” commented Lauren. She was more than a bit nervous about her tutoring Heather in the adult arts, but the damage had already been done. As far as she could tell, Heather planned on going all the way with her boyfriend regardless of what anyone else might think. Abstinence was not a viable option for the girl.

“I haven’t told you the best part yet,” replied an excited Heather. She glanced back towards the living room, where Holly was watching television. Her brother was up in his bedroom. In a lower voice, she continued, “We’ve got it all planned, you know, when we do it.”

Lauren raised an eyebrow at this. It sounded mildly clinical, but she had been the one to tell the girl to make it a special night. “Oh?”

Heather nodded enthusiastically. “Yep! His cousin has a place out in the hills, Brynston I think, a chalet or something, and is letting Robby borrow it for the evening of the Homecoming Ball. After the dance we’re going up there for the night.”

“All night? How’re the two of you going to pull that one off?”

Heather waved this off. “What’s the problem? Robby’s parents are going away for two weeks to England, on a vacation, and Dad will think I’m over here. Are you going to say anything?” she asked.

“Don’t get me involved in this!” laughed Lauren.

“The only thing I’m worried about is, well, you know, my ... you know ... down there...”

Lauren looked at Heather curiously. “Your what?” Heather just rolled her eyes plaintively, and it took a few seconds for Lauren to understand. “What, your cherry? Shit! Is that still a problem?”

Heather nodded. “You said you’d help, remember? I’ve tried to push that vibrator you gave me in, but it hurts too much. I don’t want it to hurt the night that Robby and I...” the teenager was almost in tears at the thought.

“Okay, okay. Let me think about this. You start dinner and I’ll figure something out.” Lauren patted the girl’s hand and stood, then walked out of the kitchen and up the stairs to her room.

Now what was she to do? Lauren had figured that Heather would have popped her hymen by now with the vibrator, but it seemed as if her cherry was made from high strength steel! Lauren had lost hers the old-fashioned way, in the back seat of her boyfriend’s father’s Buick. It had stung like hell and made a mess that got him in a shitload of trouble, and it was over. Their next date had been vastly more enjoyable. With Lauren’s talk of a romantic evening, Heather was expecting fireworks, not pain.

The only thing that Lauren could figure out was to manage the old-fashioned way herself. Heather would never get up the courage to shove the dildo in hard and burst the barrier on her own. More likely, the girl would only push it in a little way before chickening out, tearing it but not rupturing it, causing enough blood and pain to truly terrify her. Lauren would have to shove the vibrator in herself. A single rapid thrust and it would be over.

Lauren waited until after Jimmy and Holly had gone to bed before saying anything to Heather. She wanted to keep the mechanics a secret until as late as possible, to keep her relaxed. At nine, she said, “Listen, why don’t you go downstairs and take a nice hot shower. I’ll bring down a movie and take a look at the problem, see what we can do about it. Okay?”

Heather shrugged. “I guess. How are you going to...”?

Lauren stopped the teen with a smile, holding her hands up in front of her. “I don’t know. That’s what I want to figure out.” She shooed Heather downstairs, then went upstairs. In her bedroom, she pulled a videotape out of the collection that she and Gary had gathered. This was one which Heather hadn’t seen yet, with a busty redheaded coed boffing boyfriends, girlfriends, and professors, sometimes in multiple configurations. It was hot action and should get Heather properly excited. She slipped a vibrator into her pocket and took the tape downstairs.

Heading down the basement stairs, Lauren paused to latch the door. She could hear Heather still in the shower, and Lauren looked around. The room was in a pleasantly disarrayed state, in that it was clean but not completely tidy. The daybed was made but had not been folded into the sitting condition; several teddy bears were strewn around, and some clean clothes hadn’t made it into Heather’s dresser. Lauren smiled as she realized it was probably neater than her own bedroom had been at that age, and she also knew she was getting a glimpse into the bedroom of Holly in ten years. She straightened things up slightly, converting the daybed into a couch and positioning it in front of the television set. She placed the tape into Heather’s VCR just as the shower stopped.

Heather stuck her head out of the bathroom door and looked into her room. The construction was almost finished; the bathroom was built and functional, the walls had been built, the doors had been hung. Only the final painting needed to be done, then the molding could be cut and installed. Two more days, tops, they had been promised. “Ooh, didn’t see you there,” said Heather.

“Hi, just getting set. Hey, don’t get dressed. Just pull your robe on and come on out,” replied Lauren.

Moments later Heather came out in a short terry cloth bathrobe belted around her waist, barefoot, and settled onto the daybed and picked up the box the tape came in. “So, this is what college is going to be like?” she asked with a laugh.

“This is what guys hope college is going to be like,” answered Lauren. She turned the VCR on and adjusted the volume on the TV set. Next, as the credits and title sequence rolled across the screen to the accompaniments of load moaning, Lauren turned off most of the lights in the room. Moving back to the couch, she surprised Heather by sitting on the floor at the girl’s feet, rather than besides her on the daybed. “Just watch,” she said.

The first scene involved the starlet of the movie doing her boyfriend in her dorm room, while the second involved her doing her roommate. At the start of the third scene, where the redhead seduced her English professor for a better grade, Lauren decided that Heather was ready. The girl was watching the film raptly, and her breathing was rapid, and her nipples looked stiff under the robe.

Lauren knelt on the floor next to Heather, and her movement caused Heather to turn to her. “Open your legs. I want to see,” she told Heather in a low voice. Acting as if hypnotized, the girl slowly spread her legs open. The shorty robe opened as well, catching at the waist, then spreading apart as the belt slipped. “Go on, touch your nipples, get yourself excited,” ordered Lauren. “I need to make sure you’re very, very wet.”

Heather closed her eyes briefly, then turned them back to the film as she brought her hands up and pulled her robe completely open. She cupped her big tits and began flicking her fingers across her very aroused nipples.

Lauren glanced at the screen, then looked between Heather’s legs. The girl’s pussy gaped open slightly. Unlike Lauren, Heather didn’t shave her cunt bare, she simply kept it bikini trim. Lauren took a peek inside but really didn’t know what to look for. She’d almost never been this close to a cunt and had never seen a hymen except in old biology books. Heather certainly smelled horny enough. She had that same aroma of excited pussy that Peter aroused in her, thought Lauren.

At the start of the next scene, Lauren pulled her vibrator out of her pocket. This scene involved the professor bringing the coed home, for his wife to play with, and as the professor began undressing the two women, Lauren turned the vibrator on. She laid the tip of the dildo against Heather’s clit and the teenager gasped. Back arching, Heather orgasmed as she watched the movie through slitted eyes.

This was Lauren’s largest vibrator, eight inches long with a forty-five-degree bend at the tip, a special ‘G-Spot’ model that provided extra stimulation. Now, with the tip touching Heather’s clit and the shaft laying along the groove of her pussy, Lauren took the girl through a second orgasm. Finally, as the professor spread his wife’s legs wide and stuffed his cock into her, Lauren moved the tip of the vibrator down. She set it between Heather’s pussy lips, then before the girl could notice, she shoved it, hard and fast, into Heather’s cunt.

Lauren’s hope, that Heather would be so excited that she wouldn’t notice the vibrator slipping in, was overly optimistic. The teen immediately cried out in pain as her maidenhead ripped away, and she stared down between to see bright red blood welling up. Lauren calmed her though, keeping her seated, and the vibrator humming away inside her, and Heather was amazed to find the pain easing and turning into pleasure. Her tears dried up even as the blood between her legs stopped flowing and began congealing, and she spasmed one more time, her first vaginal orgasm overwhelming her.

Finished, Lauren pulled the vibrator out and turned it off. Standing, she reached down and grabbed Heather’s hands. “Come on, all done. It’s all over. You go take another hot shower, or maybe a nice hot bath. I’ll clean up here.” She tossed the bedspread over the blood stain on the edge of the covers before Heather could be freaked out by it and directed the girl into the bathroom.

Ten minutes later, the bedclothes changed, and the bloodstained sheets dropped into the washing machine, Lauren knocked on the door to Heather’s bathroom, then stuck her head in. “Can I come in?”

Heather was laying back in the bathtub, steamy water mostly covering her, and gave a tired smile. “Sure.”

Lauren slipped inside and sat down on the edge of the tub. “How you feeling?”

“Okay. A little tired,” admitted the girl.

Lauren nodded in understanding. “Well, if you want to sleep late, I’ll write you a note for homeroom. Everything alright down south?” she asked.

It took Heather a second to understand, then she grinned and looked between her legs. “Fine, just sore is all. Hey, I’ve got a question. When Robby, you know, pops me? What do I say? There won’t be any pop!”

Lauren snorted at this. “You had better learn how to lie to men. Just tell him that you lost it riding your bike. Hell, he’ll be so excited that’ll be the last thing he cares about!”


“Are you sure you’re ready for this?” asked Lauren. “You know, if you don’t want to, you don’t have to.”

“Now who’s the one who’s nervous?” asked Heather with a laugh. “I promise you I want to do this!”

Lauren was downstairs in Heather’s basement bedroom helping the girl get ready for the Homecoming ball. This wasn’t going to be a very difficult process, because there wasn’t all that much for Heather to do to get ready. She had shunned any special hairdo, deciding to keep her long hair brushed out and wavy. She had been growing it out all summer long, ever since Robby had told her how much he loved it, and now it was almost down to her ass.

Heather had gone shopping with Lauren for her dress, and the two had rampaged through the local mega-mall before finding all that they would need. At first, she had considered something low cut, a dress that would highlight her spectacular bosom, and had alternated between several strapless dresses, a halter-top design, and a gown with spaghetti straps. All the dresses she was considering were ankle length. Then she had found a different design, one that intrigued the girl and caused Lauren’s eyebrows to raise. It had covered everything and nothing. Made from a very sheer and skintight, though completely opaque, black satin, it had completely covered her front, up to the neck around which a single band buttoned behind. From behind, however, it was almost completely backless, from neck down below her waist to just above her buttocks. Her shoulders and arms were completely bare, as were most of her sides.

Heather and Lauren had continued to shop after first seeing the dress, and Heather had even tried it on briefly before hanging it up wistfully. However, despite the other dresses she saw and tried on, she kept coming back to that one black dress, trying it on twice more before summoning up the courage to purchase it. Lauren had tried to talk her out of it, but her heart had only partially been in it. The simple fact was that the dress looked gorgeous on the teen, even if it did make her heart stop seeing her in it. It was not a dress for a woman with the slightest flaw in her figure, because even the tiniest mole would be outlined by the sheer fabric.

“Jesus, Heather! This is crazy!” Lauren had argued. She ran a finger along the side of the dress and under the fabric. “He’ll be able to see right through it!”

Heather had laughed at this. “No, he won’t.”

“He might as well!” As the girl had stood and turned in front of the boutique’s mirror, Lauren noticed that her nipples were clearly outlined through the sheer black satin. If she got excited, not only would Robby know, so would everybody in the school! “Everyone will see your panty lines,” she whispered, as the clerk hovered behind them.

“Then I just won’t wear any!” replied Heather, a serious look on her face.

“What?”

“I mean it. This is the one. I want this one. As for other stuff, well, after the dance, what all will I be wearing anyway, hmmm? So, I won’t wear panties and I won’t wear pantyhose. I’ll put on some thigh-top stockings, like the girls in your videotapes, and some high heels. Nobody will be able to see anything.”

“Are you kidding me? In this dress, everybody will be able to see everything!” Lauren would never have worn this dress in public, no matter how good it made her look. It was only slightly more substantial than a few of her nightgowns. She shook her head in grudging acceptance, and Heather smiled and slipped into the changing room to change back into her street clothes.

Afterwards, the pair had continued shopping, and Lauren took the girl into the Victoria’s Secret outlet to buy dark and sheer black thigh-top stockings, picking up several pair for herself. Then they bought Heather a pair of black stiletto-heeled and ankle-strapped pumps. Finally, Lauren went back into the Victoria’s Secret and bought a nice nightgown for herself. Robby would be enjoying himself, so why shouldn’t Peter enjoy himself as well, Lauren thought to herself.

Now, Heather sat on the edge of her daybed, practically naked, wearing nothing but her black stockings. She crossed her legs and slipped on one of the pumps, and Lauren watched as she closed the strap around her ankle. She switched feet and finished with the second shoe. “Are you sure you want to do this?” asked Lauren a last and final time.

“I’m more sure than I’ve ever been about anything in my life,” answered Heather calmly.

“Then I won’t say anything more, other than to be careful and have fun. If anything goes wrong, simply call me and I’ll come and rescue you, understand?” Heather smiled and nodded, and Lauren took a deep breath. “Okay, stand up. I’ll help you put it on. I’m sure Robby will be able to take it off.” She pulled the gown off its hangar and held it up, allowing the teen to step into it carefully. Then, as Heather held it up, Lauren circled around to move her thick mane out of the way and button the halter around her neck. She brushed the girl’s hair out and allowed the fabric to finish draping over her lush form, then stood back and walked around her. “My God, but you are so beautiful!” she said, her eyes brimming with tears.

Heather began to tear up as well, at which Lauren laughed and held her hands up. “Don’t you start crying! You’ll ruin your makeup!” bringing a laugh to her young friend. After her shower, Heather had slipped into an old and comfortable bathrobe and allowed Lauren to do her makeup. Though not a professional, the older woman had considerably more experience with makeup than Heather, and had gone with a light and subtle approach, to complement the girl’s naturally fair complexion and the overall simplicity of the gown itself. A dark red lipstick, a hint of eyeliner, and just enough mascara to accentuate her eyelids without being heavy or dramatic.

Heather thought about her preparations for this moment. First and foremost, to her way of thinking, her period had come and gone in the three weeks since she and Robby had first become ‘sexually active’ with each other. She was now well past the date at which the birth control pills began actively preventing conception. She and her boyfriend had managed to get enough practice in by now that they had begun to know what the other liked and enjoyed carnally. In particular, Heather had become surprisingly proficient at sucking Robby’s cock; it was an act that she enjoyed as much as he did, and when he fingerfucked her while she sucked him, her orgasms were particularly powerful. She had even managed to get Robby to lick her pussy, not once, but twice, using the same technique Lauren had shown her in the training session; she had slipped a finger into her sopping wet pussy and run it across Robby’s lips.

Now, as Lauren led her before the full-length mirror on the back of her new closet, Heather gasped at the image she saw. It wasn’t a schoolgirl standing in the mirror, but a beautiful young woman. Lauren laughed and brought out a small vial of her favorite perfume, Chanel No. 5. She dabbed the top lightly behind each of the girl’s ears. Then, with an evil grin, she dabbed several more spots along the girl’s side, where the fabric came and touched her skin before moving around to her back.

“Well, you’re as ready as I can make you,” she commented wryly. “Come on, let’s go upstairs. I want to get some pictures of you, on your own and with Robby later.” She led Heather up the stairs and into the living room.

“Oooh! That’s pretty!” exclaimed Holly as Heather entered the living room. She stopped watching television and stood up, coming over next to her mother as Lauren looked for her camera. She may not have been interested in boys yet, but little Holly was a clothes horse and shop-aholic.

Lauren had managed to get about three or four shots of Heather posing before the fireplace when the doorbell rang. “Now that’s what I call good timing,” she commented, then went over and opened the door. “Oh, it’s you,” she said, as Peter came inside.

“And it’s lovely to see you again, as well,” he replied.

“Now, don’t be mean. We just thought you were Robby coming to pick up his date.” She pointed across the room to where Heather was standing. The girl nervously waved.

“Wow!” commented Peter, staring at the teen. He looked dumbstruck.

Lauren gave him a gentle elbow to the ribs. “Well, say something?”

“I thought I did. Wow!” he answered.

“You’re no help,” Lauren said with a laugh. Just then, the doorbell rang a second time. “Go answer the door,” she ordered.

Peter turned and opened the door. This time it was Robby, and he let the nervous young man in. The boy was so awestruck that he could barely speak. He simply fumbled out a greeting and held out a box containing a corsage.

“I sure hope that’s a wrist corsage,” commented Lauren.

That broke the spell Robby was under. His head whirled to his hostess, and he nodded vigorously. “It is, yeah, Heather told me it had to be a wrist corsage.”

“Well, aren’t you even going to tell her how pretty she looks?” teased Lauren.

Robby turned back and looked at Heather nervously. “Oh, geez, like, yeah. Oh my God, Heather, you are so beautiful! I mean, I never, I mean ... you’re beautiful.”

This incoherent reply satisfied everybody, and he stumbled forward and pried open the lid to the corsage box. At this he stopped, staring at it curiously; it was obvious he had no idea how to attach it to Heather’s wrist. Lauren snorted and stepped forward to fix matters. She positioned the young couple for the rest of the roll of film.

“You know, it’s such a shame you have to go, dressed like that, in a pickup truck,” commented Peter. Robby was dressed in either a very formal suit or a very informal tuxedo, all in black with a black vest, black shirt, and black tie to match. It was probably the latter Peter thought, since the boy had once commented to him about how much money he had to pour into his truck, and he wouldn’t have bought this outfit, just rented it.

“Oh, no, tonight I got my dad’s car!” responded Robby. “They went away to England for a couple of weeks, so they said I could use the car tonight.”

Peter nodded in understanding, then whispered in Lauren’s ear, “What a pair of morons! These two with an empty house for two weeks? Sounds like party central to me.”

“Behave!” replied Lauren with a smile. She loaned Heather a black silk shawl to cover her shoulders on the ride over, then waved the pair down the walk. Turning back to Peter, she said lowly. “He’s not the only one with the house to himself.”

“Hmm?” asked Peter curiously.

“Heather won’t be back till very late. Very, very late. After the kids go to sleep, maybe we can do a little dance of our own. The horizontal tango?”

Peter smiled and nodded his agreement to the plan.


“Don’t take this the wrong way, Robby, but this is a much nicer ride than your truck,” commented Heather. Robby’s father’s Buick was a very smooth ride, with leather upholstery, heated seats, and a very plush interior. She smiled over at him to take the sting from her words.

Robby looked over at Heather and smiled, then shrugged his shoulders. “Yeah, but a guy’s got to have a truck. That’s a man’s vehicle!”

“Robby, you’re so full of shit,” she replied sweetly, at which they both laughed.

The dance was in the school gymnasium, but it was the most formal dance held at the school during the course of the year. Only the prom was more formal, and that was held at a local country club. The high school was a fairly large suburban school, with almost fifteen hundred students in the last three grades, and what with dates, there were almost a thousand people in attendance. A police car was stationed at the front entrance to keep an eye on things and pat the guys down for liquor. The two male officers eyed the girls closely but didn’t pat them down; a lawsuit the previous year had scared them away from too tight a surveillance. As Robby and Heather passed through the gauntlet, Heather heard one cop say under his breath to the other, “No way is she hiding anything with that outfit!” She blushed and smiled.

Heather’s dress was not the most extreme of the evening. A number of girls had gone the little black dress route, with very tight and small minidresses. Several others had gone with low cut and high slit styles. Heather, by contrast, despite the backless nature of her gown, was showing less skin than most of the girls present. It made no difference. The sheer sophistication of her dress, combined with the sexy slinkiness of the fabric, made her a magnet for every boy present, and earned her glares of outrage from most of the senior girls. How dare a mere junior show them up!

For his part, Robby reveled in the knowledge that his date was the most beautiful woman at the dance. He held her close, kissing her often and holding her tightly while dancing. A number of his classmates tried to cut in, and he turned them all away. Heather clung to him happily. She had never felt so close to Robby as at that dance.

They danced together for the first hour, then after the break several of Robby’s friends tried to cut in, but he blew them off. Upon returning from the lavatory, though, Robby was surprised to find Heather dancing again, but this time with about another dozen girls, classmates of hers, in some sort of a line dance. It was a rather complicated affair more like a cheerleading routine, where they all had to move and twirl at the same time, and they were having an immense amount of fun doing so. Robby joined the other guys watching them, and laughed at the girls, who taunted them to join them. The girls kept dancing right up until the next break, after which Heather laughed and came back to Robby’s arms.

The only difficult part of the night came after a couple of hours had passed. Both Robby and Heather had need of a bathroom, so they split up and headed to the lavatories in the hall outside of the gym. Surprisingly, Heather was the first to return, and waited for Robby in the hallway.

“Heather, you are looking good tonight!” exclaimed Jake Werstmuller.

“Foxy, momma, foxy!” agreed his friend, Washington Carter.

“Yeah, where’s your loser date? What’s he doing leaving a good-looking lady like you alone?” agreed Jake.

Both Carter and Werstmuller were jocks, big guys on the football team and used to scoring with the cheerleaders. They were also both drunk, having gotten their girlfriends to carry their bottles in under their dresses. The pair sandwiched Heather between them.

Heather squeezed out from between the two, just as Robby came out of the bathroom and eyed them closely. He was not smiling, and though drunk, the pair didn’t feel like pushing things any further. Robby was tall enough and big enough, even if a bit on the slim side, and seemed possessed of enough self-confidence to stare them down. “Problems, guys?” he asked coldly.

“No problem, man, no problem at all,” answered Jake breezily. He grabbed his friend and headed back into the gym. Both Heather and Robby heard him say to Washington, “Jesus, what the hell is a babe like that doing with a geek like him?”

His buddy replied, “He must be hung like a horse!”

Angry, Robby moved after them, but Heather grabbed his arm and stopped them. “Leave them alone, Robby. They didn’t do anything to me, or to you. It’s not worth it.”

“Sorry, babe, they just got me pissed off.” Robby smiled down at Heather. Even in her heels she was almost half a foot shorter than him. “They’re right though. You are so damn beautiful! What the hell are you doing with a geek like me?”

Heather smiled softly at him and wrapped her arms around him. “I’m with you because I love you.” She stood on her toes and kissed him, then put her head against his chest.

“Oh, baby!” he whispered, his throat seizing up.

“And because you’re hung like a horse,” she laughed brightly. Robby snorted and coughed at this comment, his eyes bugging out at the outrageousness of it. “Robby, we don’t have to stay to the end of the dance if you don’t want to,” she said softly.

“Uh, really? I mean, if you want to go somewhere else ... Jackie Tolliver is having a party at his mother’s tonight...”, said Robby nervously.

Heather took his hand and held it to her lips, kissing it and then licking his palm surreptitiously. “That wasn’t what I had in mind either.” She licked her lips sensually. “Why don’t we collect our stuff and head out?”

A bundle of nerves now that the moment of truth was approaching, Robby took Heather by the hand and led her to the coat check room and retrieved Heather’s shawl, then led her outside to the car. His cousin’s cabin was about a half hour away, outside of Brynston, and neither teen said much during the drive.

Robby’s cousin was a successful real estate broker, and what he called his cabin was actually a fancy cedar-clad A-frame chalet on the side of a hill looking down into a gorge. A few lights were on but otherwise it seemed empty. Robby led the way to the door, then searched around under the doormat before finding a small envelope. Opening it, he pulled out a note and a key. He read the note and immediately stuffed it into his jacket pocket, then fumbled with the key to unlock the door.

“What did the note say?” asked Heather.

“Nothing.”

“Come on, what did it say?” she pressed. She reached into his coat and grabbed the note before Robby could stop her. It only had a few lines, but it made her blush too.

’There’s a fire set in the fireplace and a few candles around as well. Don’t burn my house down. No booze, no drugs. There’s a big box of rubbers in the bathroom. Have fun!’

Robby took the note back and crumpled it up, then tossed it in the bushes. He opened the door and led her inside. The house was warm but empty, and only enough lights were on to keep them from tripping. Heather followed him into the living room, a large room with a glass wall looking over the ravine and a great stone fireplace against one wall. As advertised, a large fire was built in the fireplace but not ignited. A very large sheepskin was spread out on the carpet before the fireplace.

Heather tossed her shawl and purse onto a chair and smiled. “Why not start the fire up? It’d be a shame to waste the effort,” she said.

This was something Robby could understand. He might not have understood anything else, but he could light a match. “Yeah, okay.” He tossed his jacket aside and found some long matches on the mantle and opened the grate, then knelt and lit the kindling. He knelt there for a couple of minutes as the dry tinder lit the split oak, then replaced the grate and stood. Heather pointed to a few of the candles Robby’s cousin had mentioned, and he lit several of them as well. The room filled with a warm and romantic glow.

Finally, unable to delay things any longer, Robby turned towards Heather and looked at her nervously. He tried to say something, anything, but suddenly his mouth was as dry as cotton.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.