Michelle - Cover

Michelle

Copyright© 2005 by felix1

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - An erotic fantasy which never became reality

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   DomSub   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

My name is Felix. I'm 41 y/o, 179 cm and I'm divorced. I spend my free time in the park. I meet there a nice looking woman, a brunette.

We talk a lot every day. We become friends. Her name is Michelle. She is 46 y/o and married. She is taller than me, about 190 cm. Her hips are large and she has round boobs, and that makes her very feminine. Michelle is wearing black dresses all the time. Her dark hair is pulled into a long ponytail that trail down her back, almost touching her butt.

Suddenly, one day, she begins to cry silently and to confess: her husband loves her, she loves him too, but their sexual life became boring years ago.They make love only in the missionary position over and over again; only one time per week, Saturday at 8 o'clock sharp in the evening. This makes her angry and disoriented; she feels that she became a toy, an object. Michelle needs more, she is full of imagination and lust dreams. I am her only friend and she asks me if I want to fulfil some of her secret fantasies. I want to know the answer to a simple question:

"What do you want from me, precisely?".

"Well, I need someone to show a little love for me, and respect... and to obey my orders... after so many years, I need to take control!"

" In fact, you need a man who wants to be treated like an object... I'm free, without obligations and... yeah, I agree."".

Our plan is simple: we will make sex, she will lead the game, and we will not become emotionally involved.


We are in a hotel room. Michelle undresses. I admire her athletic body while she drinks some bourbon. Her breasts are magnificent. Her cunt is shaved.

We are going to play roles; first, she is my Mistress and I'm her humble slave.We are both beginners in this.

She sits on the sofa, her legs wide spread, finishing another drink. She wears only her red high heel shoes. She commands me to knee. I quickly drop on the carpet and look up at her. She lifts one foot and settle it onto my shoulder; I see her scantily clad pussy and the dark shadow of the anal entrance.

"Lick my shoes, slave!"she demands and then blushes.

Meantime she is masturbating herself. Soon after that she has her first orgasm. I continue licking her heels and shoes. They have a perfect shape and I feel the flavour of her legs.

"Don't stop, you bastard, I need your tongue! Take a heel in your mouth and suck it!" she yells. Than she has another orgasm. Her body is shacking, and her fingers are covered with scented juices.

Michelle gives me a condom.

"Put it now, I see you are aroused and don't want to waste your precum! Now lick my cunt clean, slave!"

I do what I am told, burying my face into her suculent, bald cunt. She is delicious, her sex is hot and wet. My tongue touches her labia and clit repeatedly, digging deep into her slit, sliding back and forth over her hardened clit, and poking its way into her hole. She moanes softly, bucking her large hips into my face. I continue to eat her pussy, teasing her. Soon she is coming again, her orgasm wracking her body. A stream of juices run into my mouth as she climaxes. I feel Michelle trembling for minutes, but don't stop sucking her wet vagina.

"My God, it's terrific! Let me see your prick! Stand up and fuck your fist now! Slowly, I need to enjoy this!".

I'm standing in front of her, while she studies me closely. My dick is hard as a rock now and is pointing toward the ceiling; my balls are hot. I like to masturbate in front of Michelle's eyes wide open.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.