Far Future Fembot: Darlene - Cover

Far Future Fembot: Darlene

Copyright© 2005 by DB_Story

Chapter ∞: Unity

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter ∞: Unity - You met Darlene in "Far Future Fembot". Now here's the story from her point of view about love that effortlessly spans lifetimes.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Robot   Tear Jerker   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Samuel asked me if I'd like to stick around long enough to witness my own funeral, but I declined.

"I've seen enough of them from that side to not need to watch one from here," I told him with a smile. "I'm too eager to see what comes next."

"Then come with me," he said, taking my hand as we floated off together into the light.


When we arrived I found myself in my original body, and Samuel as a young man that I immediately recognized had preceded the old man I'd first known. I hugged him like I've never hugged anyone before.

"Is this who I am now?" I wondered.

"It's who I always saw you as," came his reply, "and loved you as. But here you can be anyone you wish."

"How? Is there a maintenance shop nearby?"

"Just decide," came the reply from someone who now flickered through what I instinctively recognized had to be each body he'd ever inhabited, before returning to the familiar one.

Seeing that, I easily did the same a moment later, before returning to my first body again.

"This is how I met you," I said happily of my choice.

"This is how I would have liked to have met you," came the reply.

"It's how you've met me now," which was all that needed to be said.

Then I finally took a moment to look beyond the man who has done more for me than anyone else ever will.

To my momentary dismay, Anna and Bill weren't waiting when Samuel and I arrived. They'd already departed to begin the next stage of their lives together. But they'd left a note behind for us.

Welcome Dearest Friends!

Sorry we weren't here to meet you. I know we'll be together again on countless occasions over the fullness of time, so no need for you to wait here until we return. Our Complete Love to you both.

— Anna & Bill.

And that's exactly how it happened!


Author's Endnote

Sunday, December 10, 2006 2:06am MST

This ends the journey we've shared together over the last many months these words have taken to travel from my mind to your screen. It has been 1 year 11 months 6 days and 401,996 words from the first posted sentence to reach this point.

To those of you who have written me along the way, you have been the true reward for writing this novel.

Others of you I only know are out there through the download counts, and votes, this story has received. Those numbers have been important to me as well.

Did I know it would take this long, and this many words, to tell Darlene's story? No! I expected another story about the length of Anna's in Far Future Fembot. And that's a good thing. Knowing this much then would have been such a daunting task to face that I wonder if I would have ever even started it. Instead the Kaizen of one step at a time to continuous improvement has gotten me through it all. Now I know I can face another challenge of this magnitude, should one come along.

Creating this story has only been possible through the true magic of the Internet, and a good word processor. From me in a small room in the southwestern United States, to my proofreader literally half a world away, to wherever each one of you are located, we've all come together to bring this story alive. An artist needs an audience every bit as much as the audience needs the artist.

Thank you all!

Original version proofed and posted: 12/13/2006

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.