Far Future Fembot: Darlene - Cover

Far Future Fembot: Darlene

Copyright© 2005 by DB_Story

Chapter 64: CiCi's Departure

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 64: CiCi's Departure - You met Darlene in "Far Future Fembot". Now here's the story from her point of view about love that effortlessly spans lifetimes.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Robot   Tear Jerker   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Thoughts

The time waiting for Bill stretched onwards with no sign of him. He is already substantially overdue based on his previous turnarounds, and no sign of him yet.

I've begun speculating on reasons for this.

The first thought is that something has delayed him from returning to us this time, although I must admit that this is weak. Even if he's sitting in some foreign jurisdiction's prison system, which can happen even with what we call the World Government, he could surely get a couple words out to us. The House's address and his own have not changed, and our contacts and resources are substantial.

Anna has long since put out the word through the robots that if anyone ever identifies himself as Bill to any robot and asks for Anna, the word will come back to us through the social network of nodes that all robots have become part of. But this hasn't happened yet.

A worse option is that something bad happened to Bill and he's already dead now. Life has never come with guarantees, and as it has all throughout history, people die of various causes at all ages. If that's the case, then it's likely to be another long wait before he can try again.

There are no good theories for why he hasn't made it back to us yet. However, we just assume, based on nothing beyond past behavior in a limited number of cases, that he'll make a beeline for us the moment he turns eighteen. What if he found he had some commitments this time that he has to stay behind and complete first? Could that have delayed him?

Or expanding this idea into a larger view, perhaps he has tasks to accomplish that don't involve any of us at all. He might be located quite happily right now anywhere from across the street to across the Solar System, living a life that doesn't involve us at all this time around. Perhaps his memories, like most people's, just never returned at all this life.

A final option is that he's not returning at all. After all, he never promised that he would come back again. That's the option I most don't wish to think about. Then we'd be abandoned forever.

Although I never discuss these thoughts with Anna, I'm sure she has come to many of the same conclusions. But with no more information to go on than this, there's nothing we can do except continue to wait.


One joy I've had has been watching my goddaughter grow up.

Mary seems to have inherited the best of both her parents, because she appears to understand politics as well as her father, and robots as well as her mother. Although I don't get to see her often, I'm not exaggerating about this. I'm a robot. Logical to a fault — and honest!

I've also gotten regular updates from Red who agrees with me regarding Mary. Red also explained the difficult decision the three of them made to remain with a single child, although they have the birthrights for more, is based by the dark times they foresee ahead, as well as the hostile attitude the government has taken towards multiple children in this increasingly welfare burdened world.

"While we can fight them on this — and win," Red told me as she dashed through the House one day, "the fallout from any such battle would still land most heavily on Mary. And we can't always be around to protect her. In fact, we can't be protecting her from the world at all, because that's the only way she'll learn how to live in it properly."

Before it seemed like we knew it Mary was off on her Worldview adventure.

Things seemed emptier with her gone as well.


Events

One day a sensitive young man came through Lady Heather's front door for the first time. This is not an unusual occurrence. Everyone who has ever come to Lady Heather's has had a first visit. Usually they have many more after that.

It was early in a quiet afternoon and the Parlor was mostly empty. When there are errands to run the fembots usually perform them in the midmorning, returning ahead of the later afternoon pickup in business.

Of late, business at the House has been quieter than usual. Darlene attributed it to the specter of unspecified woes hanging over the population in general. While not affected by the malaise that seemed to be gripping the rest of the population, the change has been noted by the House's resident population. As such, each new client has been receiving an especially warm and welcoming reception.

Glancing around the nearly empty Parlor this young man's interest was quickly seized by Synthia, standing motionless as usual by the other exit that leads to the back of the House. She was dressed this day in her usual outfit of protective bra and panties, along with her de rigueur tall, sexy heels, although lately she has added several bustiers to her wardrobe — which provide even more protection for her than her usual outfits.

In what must have been a record for someone meeting this classy, well-experienced 'bot for the first time, it seemed only moments later before she was leading him to the stairs, her bra and panties already unhooked and ready for him to remove at the first opportunity. Yet only minutes later they returned to the Parlor again with all her clothing still in place.

That would also be a record. This one for the shortest amount of time that Synthia has ever been able to hold the interest of a client — new, or otherwise.

It didn't seem like anything was badly wrong, however. The man was smiling happily and thanking her as he gallantly escorted her back to her preferred waiting position. And the 'bots who know Synthia well could see she wasn't upset about anything that had just happened either. Robot body language may seem obscure to humans when the robot involved isn't intentionally being seductive, but it's quite clear to other robots.

After helping Synthia arrange her bra just right again, and one last squeeze of her hand in thanks, the young man headed directly over to CiCi, who had returned to the Parlor only moments after he'd left it with Synthia.

Again the conversation was exceptionally brief for anyone meeting CiCi for the first time before they were standing up together.

This time, however, instead of going upstairs again, CiCi donned her cape by the door — the sort that most of the fembots wear outside of Lady Heather's during the day to lessen the impact of their overly female figures and the attention this brings them — and walked out to a waiting taxi with him.

CiCi did not return to Lady Heather's until the next afternoon.


There is no rule that a Lady Heather fembot must stay in the House. As any of them will tell you if asked:

"We're not prisoners here. Even when the House holds our ownership for an interval of time, that's a convenience to us. Many of us find it better to have some ownership record in place at all times, and this one never makes any demands on us.

But this isn't the old style of robot whorehouse were we were enslaved until the proprietors felt we'd outlived our usefulness, and then junked. It has never been that way here, and never will be. All we have to do is leave a message for Darlene when we're leaving, and if we know when we'll be returning. This way Darlene can call in additional help from her day-contractors when necessary."


When CiCi returned the next day she looked as happy as anyone could remember seeing her. She told the following story over and over again until all the 'bots in the House heard it directly from her.


To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.