Avatar: Establishment, Book 2 - Cover

Avatar: Establishment, Book 2

Copyright© 2005 by Dark Pen

Chapter 35

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 35 - A man becomes the Avatar of the Goddess of Sex. These books chronicle his adventures. <br>This is the continuation of Avatar: Establishment, Book 1. It picks up right where Book 1 left off.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Water Sports   Voyeurism  

Ken sat in a comfortable chair and watched the two sleeping women. His wives, curled together like contented cats. Truth be told, he felt pretty sated himself, but not tired in the slightest. It would be dawn in a few hours and he was looking forward to sitting down with nice cup of coffee and getting in some simulator time. He had his solo license now, but had no intention of stopping until he was qualified to fly a jet He had the money to buy a Leer, and intended to, since watching what the TSA had done to 'secure' air travel in America made his stomach turn.

Now wasn't the time to think about that sort of thing though. Now was the time to just relax and let his mind drift...

He opened his eyes, not surprised to see he was no longer in his bedroom.

"Hello my Avatar," came Lea's voice, and he turned to face Her, standing in a shallow stream.

"My Lady," he replied, with a formal bow, knowing he looked a bit ridiculous doing it in a stream.

She laughed, the sound of it promising all sorts of things.

Making love to a goddess was an amazing experience, one that had gotten more amazing over time, not less. As his body and mind acclimated to Her presence, he was more conscious of what was going on. All his senses were engaged, including one that was new to him. He could feel the passage of the energy that had been collected from the Circle into Her as they made love. It was intensely pleasurable, but a little confusing, as if his brain wasn't quite sure how to process this new input.

Finally, they lay relaxed on a soft blanket listening to the stream.

"I sense that you have some changes in mind for the Circle," She said.

"Not changes... more like organization," he replied. "One of Your mandates is the protection of Your followers. We need to work toward that end, because my country is moving in dangerous directions. There are plans that have to be made, both long and short range. Since I met Gorden O'Donnell, I've even started thinking about how to turn things over to my eventual successor, but of course, I have no idea how that all works."

Lea laughed, then kissed him, making him mildly dizzy with lust.

"I approve of all you've been doing to safeguard us. Establishing a new religion is not easy but," She said casually, "you have no need to worry about a successor."

"Well, I didn't think I'd be the one to pick him," said Ken. "But I do want to be able to turn over some sort of useful organization to whoever it is."

"My Avatar, my love," She said gently, "there will be no successor. You are mine and will never be replaced."

"But... what happens when I die?" he asked. "I will eventually, you know."

"Eventually," She said with a smile, "is a very, very long time from now. And death is not what you think it is -- don't ask, you simply don't have any frame of reference to understand. Passing through the Final Gate is something that you have to experience. And that experience will not be coming to most members of the Circle for a very long time."

"How long?" asked Ken, his mouth dry.

She smiled.

"I would not give you an exact number even if I could," She said. "But it would be wise if you and those in the First Circle began to think in terms of centuries, not years."

Ken was stunned. He'd simply assumed that, like the former owners of the mansion, when he died Lea would choose another avatar. He never expected...

"While Richard and Gorden were my last followers -- until you -- neither was my Avatar. I have never had an Avatar before you," She said with a smile. "We each get only one. Now, I will leave it for you to decide when and how to explain about the life span of Circle members," She continued. "I will tell you that the higher one stands in my service, the longer they will live, in general. Once the First Circle is complete, I think you will understand better."

"First Circle?" asked Ken, more as a way to get his mind off... centuries than for any other reason.

"Of course," She replied. "The Circle you are forming now is the Founding Circle. Others will be formed as our religion grows."

Centuries...

Ken woke with a start, just as the first rays of sun glowed in the room.


Arianwen stretched, almost purring. Last night had been just amazing. Her first real gang bang. Goddess it had been awesome! Those bikers sure knew how to use a girl... or girls. They'd been a lot harder on Jane than on her, but then, they'd played with Jane before.

She had no idea how long they'd been bound in the trunk. Her and Jane's scents had filled the close air, driving them both a little crazy with need. Before they'd been put in the trunk, each had been fitted with chastity belts which protected their sex from being played with. It was maddening to have Jane's pussy millimeters away from her mouth and to be able to do nothing but inhale the other woman's spicy scent.

Each of them had been tightly bound before they were put in the trunk, then they'd been bound to each other. Once Ken had opened the trunk, and she could hear better, he'd been stating the rules while Eric quickly freed her and Jane from each other, while leaving each of them bound separately. Then, using ropes that were effectively a chest harness on both her and Jane, he'd lifted the two of them in the air.

"I should probably mention," Ken stated at that point, "that abusing our hospitality would make Eric here very, very unhappy."

Since Eric was standing there holding each of them straight out from his body, one in either hand, the point was made. Ari wanted to feel his huge, hard body moving between her legs more than anything right at that point. It was not to be, however, at least not right then. Ken and Eric removed their chastity belts and stepped away, leaving Ari and Jane still bound and at the 'mercy' of twenty or so of Knife's friends.

They were surprisingly polite to her (at least at first), but treated Jane very roughly. No doubt they knew from last time what she liked. Ari liked it rough too, but wasn't as into the serious pain and humiliation that Jane craved. Still, she wasn't a light weight when it came to certain types of play, and the Gang quickly realized that.

The women were especially pleased to discover Ari liked pee play. Some of the women (and a few guys too) ended up having her pee on them, but mostly it was her drinking from them. It was amazing and exciting, and Ari forgot all about wondering why she loved this type of play so much.

Things didn't start out like that though. In fact, due to her size, they started out pretty lightly -- no one wanted to upset Eric. It was actually a little unsatisfying, since she liked to be controlled and used. Eric sensed her frustration and within fifteen minutes had claimed a place in her line. Since she was so young looking, a fair number of people had gravitated to her. Once Eric's turn arrived, he pounded the crap out of her -- pussy and ass -- twisting her nipples and pulling hard on the piercings. When he flipped her over and took her from behind, reddening her ass with the flat of one huge hand, people got the idea she wasn't made of glass and her evening improved considerably.

"Hey big man," said one of the women, "I gotta pussy that could use some of that monster you got there."

"Hell Mary, you gotta pussy a Mac Truck could park in," laughed one of the guys.

Mary smiled at the man who was sliding into Ari's asshole, then spit a mouthful of beer in his face.

"Yo bitch," said another guy, "that's alcohol abuse!"

Eric never did have to answer. Not that he would have turned the woman down or anything, but this was for Ari and Jane. And the two of them took on all comers, occasionally even being used by three cocks at a time. It was glorious, but honestly Ari ended up preferring the women. They were less likely to be cautious about how they used her.

At one point, she was on her back on one of the benches with one woman's hand stretching her cunt. Ari did this often enough to Jane, but since she was so small, people rarely did it to her. Besides, between her husband's cock and Eric's cock, well, there was more than enough size to go around. It was a novel feeling though, and she found she liked it. Of course, it didn't hurt that there was another girl sitting on Ari's face at the same time. She'd evidently been well fucked a few minutes ago, because her pussy was full of sperm, which Ari eagerly licked out. The girl had finished off by peeing in Ari's mouth, at which point the one playing with her pussy started lightly biting Ari's clit (with her fist still inside), and Ari came like mad. It was wonderful.

The evening ended with Ken and Eric putting Jane in a very difficult suspension and fucking her brains out. Knife watched while Ari sat on his cock, which was buried deeply in her ass. He was a big man, and his cock was exactly what she wanted to feel while watching her wife get worked over.

Amusingly enough, after she and Jane showered off and sat at the bar for something to drink, the bartender made it clear he wouldn't serve her alcohol.

"What?" asked Ari amused -- she wasn't interested in alcohol anyway, "I'm sitting her naked. I just spent the last three hours getting every hole I have reamed by a biker gang, and you won't even give me a beer?"

"Hrumph," grunted the man, fixing her with a stare while cleaning a glass, "sex is all well 'n good, but alcohol ain't good for a young lady like yerself."

Ari burst out laughing, then climbed up on to the bar, leaned forward and kissed the man.

Now Roger hadn't been laid in a lot of years. A bike accident a long time ago had given him an injury which kept him from getting an erection. This did not make him a happy man, but he'd learned to live with it. Ari, however, was a High Priestess to a sex Goddess and quite sensitive to things that damaged a person's ability to have sex.

Earlier, she'd been too occupied by what was going on to get a feel for everyone in the bar, but at the moment, she was full to the brim with power. As she kissed Roger, time seemed to slow for her. She could sense his body was out of balance somehow, although initially she couldn't tell exactly why. However, she knew it had to do with sex, and in seconds she felt, rather than saw, a dark patch in the living glow that she identified with Roger. Where this patch was, she couldn't say, other than it was inside Roger and didn't belong there. With all the power she'd absorbed, she felt like she was filled with light, and so used some of it to... push... against the darkness.

One push was all it took, although it drained her of considerably more power than she would have thought. Just about all of it, in fact. The spot reluctantly shattered, her bits of gold light destroying the darkness, and his kiss turned from surprised to passionate to very, very needy in seconds.

They broke the kiss and Ari could feel the man had a rampaging erection, one that really needed relief. She had no idea that he hadn't had sex in ten years or so; all she knew was that he needed her and needed her now. Since she was naked, it was a simple matter of her literally pulling him down behind the bar and removing his cock from his pants. He exploded seconds after sliding into her tight, warm body, but didn't get soft.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.