Avatar: Establishment, Book 2
Chapter 33

Copyright© 2005 by Dark Pen

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 33 - A man becomes the Avatar of the Goddess of Sex. These books chronicle his adventures. <br>This is the continuation of Avatar: Establishment, Book 1. It picks up right where Book 1 left off.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Water Sports   Voyeurism  

It was the first time in a long time that Fionna hadn't slept alone. Somehow, this woman who so terrified her managed to give her a level of comfort she hadn't felt in years. Certainly not since she had become sick.

They had just slept, though. There was no sex -- just some cuddling -- and in the morning, when they showered, Jane gently washed Fionna's hair.

"I'm terrified of you, you know," said Fionna.

"Yes," said Jane, her voice sad.

Fionna spun, and looked at the other woman.

"I'm sorry," she said. "I just... you are everything that I've never been."

"What is it that you think I am?" asked Jane.

Fionna thought for a moment, the hot water feeling so good on her body. Despite the days without pain, her body still remembered it and expected it to return. It was an odd, discomforting feeling.

"You are beautiful. Strong. Self-sufficient. Smart."

Jane smiled, and said, "Oh Fionna, you are those things as well. I have no idea how you managed under the incredible burden of the disease. Always in pain, never finding comfort. Knowing that you would die, but having to watch all the things you love taken from you on the way. You are one of the strongest people I know."

Fionna was silent. It had crept up on her, this disease, and it had never occurred to her that it had taken strength to fight it. She'd just... continued on doing the things she loved until she couldn't take it anymore.

"I never really looked at it like that," she replied.

"You should," said the taller woman, with a gentle smile. "All of the Goddess-called have talents, and you are no exception. You are beautiful, and intelligent, and so incredibly talented."

Fionna shrugged.

"I was born with the talent," she said. "I can't take credit for it."

Jane laughed.

"Of course you can, silly," she said soaping the other woman's back. She was still extremely skinny from the cancer, but it was clear that when she recovered, she'd be as beautiful on the outside as she was on the inside. "Lots of people have talent that they're born with. Most of them just don't develop it. It comes so easily to them that they get lazy and just sort of drift. Some never realize that they needed work in order to develop their skills to the fullest."

The women continued to talk, and Jane continued to wash Fionna.

When they were finished, Fionna turned to Jane as said, "Can I return the favor?"

Jane smiled and kissed the other woman gently on the lips.

"Fionna, I'm a slave. I enjoy serving others a great deal, and I know my Master approves of what I'm doing now. If you decide you want me in the future, I will be happy to serve you in other ways."

Fionna smiled and got out of the shower to dry herself. Jane quickly washed and followed her into the bedroom.

"I don't know how I'm going to fit in here," said Fionna. "I mean, are all the women slaves?"

"No," replied Jane. "Only the ones who want to be. We're not about forcing others into our lifestyle. On the other hand, you are living here, so if seeing it offends you, I'll speak to Master Ken about figuring something out."

"Actually, I do find watching it arousing," she said, laughing a little, "but I can't put myself in either position of slave or Master."

Jane shrugged.

"You'll never have to," she replied. "No one will force anything on you here, at least not sexually."

Fionna finished getting dressed, opting for a pair of jeans and a long, loose shirt. They left, heading for the kitchen, Jane still naked.


"Sally," said Ken, "can I talk to you a moment?"

"Of course, Master Ken," replied the woman. "If you require other services though, I'm afraid that this batch of pancakes will be ruined. Although, I could just lift up a little like this..."

Sally spread her legs and went up on her tip-toes, pushing her ass out. From that position, Ken would be able to take either of her holes, and was tempted, for sure.

"Naaa," he said, restraining himself, "can't be having burnt pancakes."

"Aww," pouted Sally. "What can I do for you then?"

"I'd like you to take over healing Fionna," he said. "You can pull in whatever Circle member is available, although if there's someone specific you need, I'm sure we can arrange something."

Sally flipped a perfectly golden pancake onto a warming dish.

"Is there a reason you want me to do that?"

"Yes," replied Ken. "You're the best we have when it comes to healing."

"Oh, Sir, that's not true," she replied. "I don't have nearly the power that you, Jane or Ari have..."

"It's not a matter of power," he replied. "I'm stronger, faster and more coordinated than Fionna, but I'll never be able to play the fiddle as well as her. It's a matter of aptitude, and you have a serious aptitude for healing. If you need the extra power, work with Jane, Ari or me. That will heal her all the faster. But you can accomplish in weeks what it would take me months to do."

Little fingers brushed Ken's leg, and he looked down into the clear blue eyes of Sally's daughter. The little girl lifted her hands in the air and Ken smiled and picked her up. She was such a happy little girl, rarely fussing or crying. He'd never had any interest in kids, but he had to admit that Christine was adorable.

"She really likes you, Ken," smiled Sally.

"She's a great kid," replied Ken. "Have you given any thought to what we're going to do when she gets old enough to start noticing that we're different than the friends she's going to have?"

Sally shrugged.

"I'm sure it'll all work out," she smiled.

Ken's mind flashed to a vision of Christine as a girl just on the edge of puberty. She was naked, beautiful and really pissed at him. He had no idea why.

"Well, it's something you might want to give some thought to," he said, after the short vision cleared, "otherwise, I suspect we'll be in for some complicated discussions."

The vision returned and the girl stamped her foot, her still forming breasts jiggling with the force of the stamp. Yes, he thought, I suspect we'll be in for interesting times.


Cindy was in her glory. She was going to get to serve Tina until next Monday, which was almost a whole week away! She hoped that her Mistress was going to keep her promise to fuck her often. She was still sore from last night, and it was glorious.

Cindy slowly slid under the blanket and worked her way towards her Mistress' pussy. The air was saturated with Tina's spicy scent, and it made Cindy melt. She had noticed that of late, she seemed to be more sensitive to how other people smelled, which wasn't always a good thing, but it had enhanced her enjoyment of sex.

She reached her target and gently started lapping at Tina's sticky pussy. She suspected that after they'd gone to bed, Tina had found someone else to make love to. She didn't mind -- she'd been completely exhausted and had fallen asleep right after dinner. Tina shifted, opening her legs a bit more, and Cindy's eager tongue lapped Tina's slowly swelling pussy lips. Cindy couldn't imagine getting enough of her taste and scent. She blushed, thinking that perhaps she could get her Mistress to use her to relieve herself, rather than using the bathroom this morning. The filthy thought just turned the slim teen on more.

Later in the day, Tina and Cindy were called into Ken's office.

"Hello Master Ken," smiled Tina, who walked over and gave the man a kiss.

Cindy just stood there blushing. Her nipples were extremely erect (unsurprising, since Tina had used vacuum tubes on them a short while ago), and her ass was red from a belt. Tina hadn't been punishing her, she'd just been playing with her slave. That was all right with Cindy, but bringing her in front of Ken like this was a different story. She wasn't used to having her slavery displayed so blatantly, although she was sure it was common knowledge.

"Did you need a blow job from my slave?" asked Tina. "The little cunt's only given one, but Eric said it wasn't bad for a novice."

Cindy almost collapsed from the shame and arousal that slammed through her body. Ken looked her over, a cool expression on his face. Cindy got the distinct impression that he was far more aroused by the situation than he was letting on. Plus, Tina knew how Cindy felt about this kind of humiliation -- it turned her on something fierce, and Tina was taking advantage of that.

"No, thank you," he said. "I'll wait until she's a bit more experienced. She does look like she's a very eager slut, so that shouldn't take too long."

Cindy almost came. Apparently Master Ken knew what she liked as well.

"I called you in here because I just got off the phone with Cindy's dad," said Ken. "He'll be here on Thursday for Thanksgiving."

Cindy paled. Her dad? She had no idea how he'd react to her having a lover, never mind a female lover. Having him find out that she was a sex slave to said female lover was just not something she could contemplate.

"Oh, no problem," replied Tina. "I figured that Turkey Day was going to be pretty vanilla. I mean, Davyn and Helen are going to be here, right?"

"Yup. So Cindy," said Ken, turning his attention to the girl, "I assume that you'd rather your dad didn't find out about your sex life?"

She was too embarrassed to speak, but she did nod.

"Well, the only way he'll find out, is if you tell him," said Ken. "No one here will breathe a word of it. However, since you are Tina's slave, you should understand that there will be other women here starting Thursday night that are also slaves. There will be other Mistresses as well -- you've met Sandy and Ellen, I believe -- and Sensei is also into the lifestyle. His slave is Niki, the blonde who was at practice on Friday. We do not talk about what goes on here off the Mansion grounds."

"I understand," Cindy replied, finally finding her tongue.

"'I understand 'Master Ken'," corrected Tina. "You'll be punished for that, slut."

"Yes Mistress, I'm sorry Mistress," said Cindy, her wet little puss anticipating said punishment. "I understand, Master Ken."

Ken looked at Tina, thinking he should explain that punishing a slave for breaking a rule she didn't know about wasn't good practice. But he caught the undertone of what was going on, and realized that Cindy was eager to be punished. She and Jane had a lot in common. Thinking about Jane, he realized that she really needed another serious session to satisfy her. People had been too easy on her lately.

"Well, that's all," said Ken. "You go have fun."

"Thank you, Master Ken," said Tina in a flirty little voice. "You know, if you'd like, we could both give you a blow job. That way, I'd be able to instruct my slut in the finer points of serving as a slave."

"Tina," said Ken, his tone an obvious warning, "don't push your luck."

"Oh, I'm so sorry Master Ken," replied the girl with an impish smile. "I do hope that you won't punish me for stepping over the line."

She took Cindy's leash (which had clips attached to her inner pussy lips) and pulled the girl out of the room. Ken reflected that Jane wasn't the only person who apparently needed some time in the dungeon.

Ken wondered how the conversation with Cindy's father was going to go. He was going to offer to let Cindy live here while he was on the road. Ken expected that the man would take him up on his offer, but there was no guarantee he would.


A lot of people arrived on Wednesday night to help with Thanksgiving day dinner. There was a lot of grab-ass play going on, but somehow Sally managed to keep everyone on track. They used the big kitchen, since they were feeding so many. Earlier in the week, Ken had anonymously sent money to several of LA's more prominent food banks. He'd also arranged to buy several tractor trailers full of food, to be delivered quarterly. It wasn't all that much money, and now he had it to spare. Some of the money he gave to the kitchens allowed them to hire people who couldn't, or wouldn't, get another type of job. He wasn't doing this out of guilt for having a lot of money. As he saw it, if you had a lot of money, it was your social responsibility to help others.

Ellen and Kim had done an excellent job of helping him sort through the huge maze of companies that eventually all sent money into his accounts. He'd seen that there were other charitable organizations that his money went to, but those had been set up before he came on the scene. He didn't change those donations, but did want to add to them with his own choices.

Ken was still trying to get a handle on the various business that he owned. They were diverse, but he smiled, since many of them would further his plans for the Circle. He wasn't looking forward to reviewing the CEOs and senior staff of those companies, but he planned on doing it anyway. He didn't want a company of his treating people the way his old company had treated him. And while he was interested in making sure people were well paid, he sure as hell wasn't about to let a CEO of any of his companies earn an exorbitant salary. He knew he'd have to pay money for top talent, and that didn't bother him, but they would be top talent or they'd hit the street.


People started arriving at one in the afternoon for Thanksgiving dinner. Not everyone who'd been invited would be there, of course. Karen had family who wouldn't have appreciated her missing Thanksgiving dinner. Cindy's father, actually step-father, Rodger Wade had shown up, as had Davyn and Helen. But as more people gathered, he realized that many of them had something in common: they had no other family.

"Something that is by design," said a voice in his ear.

Ken turned and saw Lea. She must have been throttling back pretty far for him to be able to think with her this close to him.

"You mean you've chosen people with no family on purpose?" he asked.

Of course, that wasn't entirely true. Eric and Sally had Eric's parents, and Sally's mother. Genie's parents were in Wyoming, and Bill's parents were persona non grata in a big way. A few other people had relatives, like Tina and Ari, whose mother was completely estranged, but most of the other people here had no one else, or at least no one close. Ken turned to say something to Lea, but she'd disappeared again.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.