Avatar: Establishment, Book 2
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2005 by Dark Pen

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A man becomes the Avatar of the Goddess of Sex. These books chronicle his adventures. <br>This is the continuation of Avatar: Establishment, Book 1. It picks up right where Book 1 left off.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Water Sports   Voyeurism  

With a look of shock still on her face, Tina turned toward Ken and Ellen. "What happened? What did I do?" she asked, starting to get up off the chair.

"Sit down," commanded Ken.

Tina obeyed without question, something that Ellen and Kim both noticed.

"Tina," said Ken, "I think your sister is very embarrassed. One of her greatest fears is that you'll stop loving her if you find out too much about her sexuality. Normally, this wouldn't even be an issue: I'd guess that you two would share a bit of information here and there. Maybe a few, um, exciting things that you'd done. But we don't live like that. People here are very free with their sexuality, while at the same time making no judgments about what someone else might get off on."

"But I didn't say anything bad to her! I wasn't making a..."

"You are new here," interrupted Ken, "and your sister loves you very much. Her kink, as it were, isn't all that common, and most people would pretty grossed out by it."

"I'm not," said Tina firmly.

And she wasn't. While the idea had never occurred to her until she'd looked at the files that Ken had given her, once she'd been exposed to the concept, she found it to be very exciting.

"Ari doesn't know that," replied Ken. "One of her major fears about you being here is that you'll think less of her because of what she gets in to. As I said, normal people don't have a wide circle of friends who know their deepest sexual secrets."

"I'll go find her," said Tina. "I'll explain."

"You'll do no such thing," said Ken. "At this point, it'll just upset her more."

Not to mention the fact that she was currently sobbing in Jane's arms.


"My sister hates me," sobbed Arianwen. "Did you see the look on her face?"

"She doesn't hate you, love," said Jane. "Not at all. You didn't even let her finish what she was saying."

"I already know what she was going to say," said Arianwen, her eyes red and puffy. "She was gonna say it was really gross. And she's right. I don't know why it turns me on, I can't help it!"

"Ari, stop carrying on and listen to me," said Jane. "Do you want to know what the last word she said was?"

"No," said the teen, stubbornly.

"Ari, if you don't get hold of yourself, I'm going to get Master Ken and explain the situation to him." said Jane. "You're being completely unreasonable."

"Fuck unreasonable! My sister thinks I'm a gross pervert!" said, her sobs returning with renewed vigor.

Jane realized at that point that, as stressed as Tina was, Arianwen was just as bad, if not worse. She'd been hiding it well, which was surprising since they were all so connected with each other, but it was all coming out now, and it was much worse than Jane had thought.

"You're not going to listen to reason, are you?" asked Jane.

Ari just turned from her and curled up on the bed.

"Sweetie please," pleaded Jane, "just reach out to Tina. Use the gifts that Lea has given you, and you'll know that Tina doesn't hate you."

Arianwen just shook her head. In that moment, Jane realized that Ari wasn't afraid that Tina would be grossed out by things that got her off; Arianwen was afraid that Tina wouldn't be. Ari knew now, in her heart, that her sister would be more than happy to have sex with her, that her sister wasn't in the least turned off by Ari's interests, and she just couldn't handle it.

"Do you want me to go get Master?" she asked.

"Please, just leave me alone, Jane." replied Arianwen in a sharp tone of voice. "I don't need Ken to tell me what to do."

Jane stood and looked at her wife. In a somewhat frosty tone she said, "You are Master Ken's slave. When you agreed to become his slave, you gave over certain rights to him. You wanted him to control aspects of your sexuality -- gave them to him as gifts. Are you planning on asking for your release as his slave?"

"Of course not," came Ari's scornful voice. "But you're my wife, not my Master, and right now I'm really pissed at you."

"Why? For asking you to do something that you should have done last week?"

Arianwen was silent and Jane sighed and left the room.

Ken knew there as a problem even before Jane came back, because Arianwen had shut him out. He knew that he had the power to push past the shield she'd erected. He had no intention of doing that, of course, but the realization that he could do that was a surprise. Perhaps, because he'd never considered that this situation would arise -- which was stupid, since he'd shut them out at one time.

When Jane returned to the patio, knelt in the most submissive pose she knew, knees wide, her chest on the ground with her arms extended.

"What's wrong?" he sighed. It was more of a statement than a question.

"Where's my sister?" asked Tina.

"Master, I believe, strongly, that one of your slaves needs to be brought back to reality. She is not thinking clearly and I think she needs your help."

"Tell me where Ally is," said Tina, "and I'll go talk to her."

Ken shook his head. "You," he said to the teen, "stay away from Ari -- at least for the moment. She's really upset, and when people are upset they say and do stupid things. You," he said to Jane, "have done all you can. Why don't you see what Master Gary is doing?"

Jane silently rose. Ken knew she was upset, but giving her to Gary for a while should focus her attention on relieving her sexual frustration, rather than letting it add to how upset she was. Sex wasn't the answer to everything, but in this household... well... it wasn't a bad answer to a lot of things.

Ken walked into the bedroom to find Arianwen kneeling on the floor in much the same position her wife had been in only moments ago. He squatted in front of the girl, who didn't even look up. "Sweetie, you're blocking me out," he said in a gentle voice.

She trembled, but was silent. Arianwen had realized that if Ken could read her, he'd know what she really wanted. If he knew that, then Goddess only knew what would happen. She was afraid to even contemplate the thought.

Ken sighed. "Tell me Arianwen, do you want your release from being my slave?"

"No, Master," her voice was very firm.

"Then since you are still claiming to be my slave, I require honest answers to my questions."

"Yes, Master," she said, neither looking up at him or moving from her position.

"Is sex with Tina something that is an absolute no-go? Or is it a current limit that that you have?"

The question wasn't as strange as it seemed. Normally, a 'limit' was something that a slave, or Master, decided was an action they would not, or could not, perform. Limits could be explored, changed or even removed when the time was right. In effect, Ken was asking Arianwen if she wanted him to decide if she should be given to her sister.

"A limit," Ari whispered. Then she trembled, because she knew that she'd just given Ken permission to make her have sex with her sister, if he so desired. There was little doubt in her mind that he did so desire. Fear ran through her body, and she desperately hoped that Ken would know the right thing to do.

The next thing she knew, Ken was buckling a steel collar around her neck, then cuffing her hands behind her. Finally, a leash was attached to her nipple rings, and she was urged to her feet. Ken was not gentle as he pulled her into the dungeon, and her nipples were throbbing and swelling from the harsh tugs on her rings. Naturally, due to the changes in her body, the harsh treatment made her cunt contract with lust, and she was panting with desire by the time they were in the room. Slowly, her mental shields came down, and Ken was finally able to perceive the full torment the girl had been in since Tina had arrived.

He cursed himself for not being more attentive, but Ari's mind was powerful, even more so then he'd thought before. Powerful and subtle. She'd been hiding her desires, and just how very upset she was, from all of them since Tina entered the household.

He spun her to look at him, then kissed her.

"Ari, my wife, why did you hide this? Why didn't you come to Jane and I and let us help?"

Ari was starting to tremble, now with shame added to her general emotional turmoil. "I was afraid," she said. "Afraid that you would make Tina leave, and I couldn't risk that."

Ken shook his head. "My love, you have to know that we'd never let anything happen to either of you. Jane and I love you very much, and Tina is your sister. We would have done everything we could to make sure she was taken care of."

Ari looked at the floor. "Yes, Master."

Ken kissed her again, and Ari allowed the rush of passion to ease the intense shame and anxiety that she'd been feeling all week. Very soon after that, she found herself in a situation that she loved: placed in very strict, uncomfortable bondage.

"Oh," said Ken as he turned to leave, "in case you were wondering, Tina's last word was 'cool'."

Over the next two hours, her bondage was changed three times, the second time by Ellen. Ari was used by several people, but Ken was the only one to give her an orgasm, and that was in the first ten minutes or so. Her body was ablaze with need.

Currently, the position she was tied in was very strict. She was kneeling, her legs spread very wide and held that way by a bar tied between her knees. Her ankles had also been tied to hold them in place, and she'd been bent backwards over a bar that was positioned toward her lower back. Her wrists had been cuffed together and pulled over her head and attached to the bar that was holding her legs spread, keeping her body arched. Welts on her chest, stomach and inner thighs attested to the liberal use of the cane leaning against her side, and her body was slick with sweat. A large ring gag had been stuffed her in mouth, and she was securely blindfolded.

Finally, strings had been attached to her nipple rings, then pulled through rings overhead. Heavy weights were attached to where the strings were joined, with more weights available nearby, should anyone decide to add some to the already-considerable number. Each small breast was pulled into a tight cone, and her nipples were extended to well over an inch. Currently, this was the real torture for her, since the constant stimulation to her nipples, painful as it was, gave her intense pleasure -- just not quite enough to make her cum.

Ken had placed her in this bondage and he had carefully positioned her in the room as well. The trap was baited, so to speak, and he was sure it would be sprung.

It was, but Arianwen had to suffer in that position for over a half hour. Ken and Ellen were playing with Kim when it happened.

After the conversations by the pool, Tina had been upset. She didn't want her sister to think she hated her, and no one would let her talk to Ari. Ken came downstairs and spent some time reassuring Tina, and she ended up feeling at least a little better. Eventually, he explained that since she was a slave, Ari was currently occupied upstairs. He reminded Tina of the rules of the house, including the fact that she wasn't allowed to touch a slave without permission. He reminded her of what the safe and caution words were, then went back upstairs.

Tina and Ellen continued to speak, with both of them getting more excited all the time. Ellen was carelessly playing with Kim, even bringing her to an orgasm in front of Tina. This had a powerful affect on the teen, and she had to excuse herself to go masturbate. Tina wondered momentarily if Ellen would consider playing with her, but then remembered her 'master plan' and decided not to pursue it.

Masturbation was no cure, and somehow her self induced orgasms left her even more aroused and frustrated than she'd been before she tried to relieve herself. The energy in the house saw to that. Finally, she couldn't take it anymore. She had to see what was going on in the play room.

The sight that greeted her when she glanced through the double doors slammed her into overdrive. There were several scenes going on, things were happening that she had never thought to see in her life, let alone see live and in person. Her eyes came to rest on one person in the room, and from that point on, nothing else could catch her attention. She walked forward.

Tina stood trembling next to Arianwen. She felt like she was standing in front of a huge furnace, except instead of heat blasting her body, it was lust. Everything about what she saw gave her dual feelings: she wanted to be in the position her sister was in, and she wanted to have put her sister in that position.

Ari's scent, the fact that her body was slightly trembling, the harsh pull on her nipples, the swollen, red sex, and especially the welts on her skin drove all thought from Tina. She wanted Arianwen and now, nothing could stop her. Ari couldn't even see her!

Of course, Tina had no idea that Arianwen didn't need to see her to know she was there. Finally, she allowed Tina's desires to invade her mind. She accepted how much Tina wanted her, knew the state her sister was in and was sorry it was her fault. And when Tina took one finger and ran it over a welt on Ari's stomach, it was all Ari could do not to cum.

Ari's soaked, swollen cunt irresistibly drew Tina's finger to it, and she lightly ran her finger over Ari's inner lips, coating her finger with her sister's essence. The bound girl trembled, trying not to have an orgasm right there.

Tina though, actually had a small orgasm when she put that finger into her mouth. Her mind was focused on nothing but her sister, as she ran another finger up the taut skin of Ari's breast. She even gently squeezed the stretched bud at the end, testing the tension on it.

That was all Arianwen could take and she came, her orgasm releasing all the pent up desire that she'd been hiding. The energy flooded over her sister, as well, causing Tina to have another orgasm, even though she hadn't even touched her own body.

"Having fun?" asked Ken.

Tina actually yelled, she was so surprised. She spun and faced him, completely speechless. Tina knew she was in so, SO much trouble; the one thing Ken had made absolutely clear was that she was not to touch anyone without permission. She didn't care, though; this had been more than worth it.

"Tina, you were told you weren't allowed to touch anyone, weren't you?" asked Ken.

"Yes, sir," said the girl, almost in a whisper. A whisper that was still defiant.

He paused, appearing to think things through, then said, "I'm going to give you a choice: You can leave this room and be completely excluded from these parties until I decide otherwise, or you can accept a punishment."

Tina's heart was going a mile a minute. Her mouth was dry, and it seemed hard to breathe. But her body was almost feverish with lust. The last thing she wanted was to be barred from this fascinating world she'd just walked in to.

"What... what punishment?"

"You will do exactly what I tell you to do for the rest of the evening. Your safeword will belong to me, and your only concern will be to serve me in whatever way I choose." Ken had absolutely no doubt what her choice would be. The way he'd worded the question was so close to what she'd read in the stories he'd given her, that there was no doubt what his intensions were.

Tina shuddered. She would be completely at his mercy, no way out. Her virgin cunt clenched as she realized that it might not be virginal too much longer. This was a moment she'd been waiting for for days. Not long, in the grand scheme of things, but long enough for a girl with her hormones who'd been bathed in intense sexual energy for a week.

Tina looked up into his face and just nodded her assent, too afraid to even try and speak.

"Well, first things first," he said. "You were teasing your sister, and I know that she really needs an orgasm."

Well, another one, anyway, he thought as he began running his fingers lightly over Tina's shoulders and down her sides. His touch was maddening, making the girl shiver as her nerve endings responded to his caresses.

"Your sister loves to have her nipples played with," continued Ken as his fingers lightly ran just beneath the skin of Tina's breasts. "She gets off on very rough nipple play, so the weights that are pulling on her nipple rings are really just a big tease. They hurt, but the pain is only enough to tease her, not make her cum."

Tina was surprised that she was able to focus on what Ken was saying. Her own pussy was actually starting to drip and her nipples ached for his touch. Still, the most his fingers had done were glide under her breasts, now just barely grazing the bottoms. He was lightly caressing her inner thighs with his other hand, the fingers so close to her sex that they were getting wet with her slick fluids.

"Take a weight and add it to the ring that the strings are tied to," said Ken.

With a shaking hand, Tina picked up a small weight. Her sister's nipples looked stretched to the limit, and Tina didn't want to hurt her -- too badly.

"But she likes to be hurt, Tina," said Ken. Tina was too far gone to notice that he'd answered her thought. "Use a heavier one." His hand grazed one of Tina's outer lips, and she moaned. How much more could she take?

She picked up a heavier weight and clipped it to the ring. Her sister moaned and shifted as her abused nipples were pulled even further from her body. Goddess, she was so close!

"Now, I want you to put your finger in the ring, like that, and tug it."

Ken made Tina pull and release the ring, each time sharply tugging her sister's nipples. This drove Ari crazy, and she started moaning loudly. Tina, thinking she was really hurting Ari, jumped, pulling her hand away from the ring.

She received a stinging slap on her ass for that, and her eyes opened wide in shock.

Ken's arm was like a steel bar around Tina's upper body as he spoke in her ear. "You are really hurting her, Tina," he said, once again answering her unspoken thoughts. "That's what she wants."

The warmth from the slap on her ass added to the other sensations in her body, and Tina found she was close to having an orgasm herself. She wondered if Ken would hit her ass again.

Instead his hand dropped to her waist, and she could feel his hard cock grinding into her back. She was directed to tug on the ring again, this time harder. She followed his directions, pulling and releasing, obviously bringing her sister closer and closer to a huge orgasm.

The closer Arianwen got, the more excited Tina got. Tina moaned loudly when Ken's finger began stroking her swollen clitoris in time with her tugs on the ring. Ken timed it so that when Arianwen exploded with her orgasm, Tina had one as well, his finger stroking her to the biggest cum she'd ever had. He was happy to see that, even though Tina was completely absorbed by her and her sister's orgasms, she kept up just the right amount of pressure on the ring. Enough to string out Ari's orgasm, but not enough to do her real damage.

Afterward, Tina almost collapsed as her knees went weak. She let go of the ring on her way down, and Ken gently lowered her. Genie quietly gave him a water bottle and when Tina was back with him, he handed it to her.

"You must be responsible when you play with a bound slave," he said. "Take the ring gag out of her mouth and ask her if she wants some water before you untie her."

Tina rose, somewhat unsteady on her feet. Her body responded with renewed lust as Ken steadied her, and she wondered when and if he would take her. She hoped if he did, that her sister would be there too.

She unbuckled the ring gag and gently pulled it out of her sister's mouth. Ari worked her jaw a bit.

"Would... do you want some water?" she asked.

Tina, despite her lust, was a little afraid. What would her sister say to her? Would she be pissed that Tina had touched her?

Whatever she was expecting, what she heard wasn't it. The soft, submissive tone in Arianwen's voice made Tina's belly tighten and her pussy actually contract.

"Please, Mistress."

Two simple words, one of which Tina had never associated with herself outside of her deepest fantasies. Words that made her want to do all kinds of things to her sister. With a shaking hand, she put the bottle to Ari's lips and watched her sister drink deeply.

Who'd have thought that untying someone could be so erotic? wondered Tina. But it was erotic, easily the most sexy thing she'd ever done. Ken gave her directions, and Tina slowly released her sister from her bondage, starting with the blindfold.

Once she had removed that and the weights from Ari's nipples, Ken leaned close to Tina's ear and whispered, "Talk to her. Tell her she's beautiful. Make sure that nothing is really hurting. Stroke her skin and tell her how much she pleased you."

Tina did, shyly at first. Most of her shyness disappeared whenAri softly begged her for a kiss.

"Please, Mistress," she said, "May your slave have a kiss?"

Tina leaned close and gently brushed her lips against Arianwen's. Ever so slowly, she began to kiss her sister, and when Tina slid her tongue into Ari's welcoming mouth, she also slid a finger over Ari's clit. Ari came, and Tina had never felt so fulfilled in her life.

Ken watched the erotic play in front of him. At this point, he was far from a stranger to sex, but watching these two was one of the most intense sexual experiences he'd ever had. Arianwen pushed her sex into her sister's knowing fingers, and Tina expertly brought her sister off while kissing her deeply. All that practice on her own pussy had made Tina's fingers quite deft.

Tina was in heaven. Her sister's kiss was the sweetest thing she'd ever tasted, and cupping Ari's wet sex in her hand made her dizzy. She actually felt it herself when Ari came, and couldn't resist licking and sucking her sister's neck, down to her breasts. Ari's skin tasted hot and salty and oh so fine to Tina, who sucked a swollen nipple into her mouth. She pulled the ring with her tongue and bit with her teeth, giving Arianwen yet another orgasm. Finally, very reluctantly, she pulled away from her sister, and Ken helped her release Ari from the rest of her bondage.

They walked Arianwen over to a bench, and Ken helped Tina tie her to it. Tina was dizzy with lust; binding her sister was an amazing experience. Once again, her arms were tied above her head as she lay on the bench. Each leg was widely spread and pulled toward her head, then tied to rings in the floor at the ankle and knee. Tina noted that her sister was very flexible, because she'd never seen a woman so open and vulnerable. Ari could hide nothing. Her outer lips spread wide, exposing her swollen inner lips, and Tina drank in the sight of her helpless pussy and tiny, pink asshole.

"Just to let you know Tina, when we're finished with Arianwen, it'll be your turn."

Tina looked at Ken, her pupils dilated with lust, and said, "Yes, Master."

Ken picked up a whip with a number of wide falls and began Tina's lesson.

Twenty minutes later, Tina had her sister begging for an orgasm. She was pretty good with a whip, and Ken explained how to slowly bring Arianwen up the curve of arousal. He explained how and where to use the whip, how to read the signs of Ari's body to tell when she was getting near to orgasm. Not that she needed to know that last, but she'd never associated whipping someone with making them cum -- at least until recently. Ken smiled and wondered how Tina would handle being with Jane.

Eventually, Tina ended up standing between Ari's legs, with several of her fingers inside her sister and whipping her bright red chest.

"Oh, please, Mistress," begged Ari. "Please, can I cum?"

Tina backed off and removed her fingers from Ari's pussy. They were coated with a thick layer of her clear oils. She stepped back a little and looked down at the swollen pussy and wanted nothing more than to slide her tongue over the lips. Even, she thought, even that cute, pink hole that was just under Ari's sex.

"Just do it," said Ken. "You know her safe word, she's begging you to let her cum. This is about your pleasure too. She's yours, for the moment, so take her."

Tina dropped the whip, and Ari watched as her sister slowly sank to her knees. The first touch of Tina's tongue made her buck against the ropes, and she started begging over andover.

"Please, please, oh please..."

"Of course, my love," said Tina.

Her sister's taste was like nothing she'd ever imagined. She just couldn't get enough of it. She licked and sucked and swallowed, doing all the things she imagined would feel good on her own pussy. Her sister's scent was different than her own, and it excited Tina beyond reason. She even found her tongue dipping lower to Ari's other hole and pushing into that. Through it all, Ari had what seemed like one continuous orgasm, squirming and crying out, her pussy clenching on her sister's fingers.

Finally, long past the time when Tina knew her own sex would be too sensitive, she stopped sucking Ari's clit. Her sister lay there and panted, bathed in sweat with her skin flushed, whispering "thankyou, thankyou," over and over.

"Shall we let her up?" asked Ken.

Tina found that, as much as she loved getting Arianwen off, her own body was still raging with lust. She wondered if it would be okay if she sat on Ari's face. She also wondered if Ken was going to touch her again. Still, she was learning here, and wasn't sure how far they'd let her go. Besides, Ken had made it quite clear she was being punished -- not that this was much of a punishment. Perhaps her punishment was that she wouldn't be allowed to cum any more tonight. She knew that was a common punishment for slaves.

Ken had her untie Arianwen, then let the two of them cuddle for a few minutes as he quietly explained aftercare to Tina. She fed her sister water, caressed her and gently brought her back to earth.

It wasn't needed: Arianwen was Circle, and she hadn't been subjected to the kind of treatment that would warrant aftercare. The level that she experienced sex at was totally different than what a normal person would experience. For instance, she wasn't physically too cold or too out of it to fend for herself. But she welcomed Tina's words and caresses and gratefully returned her kisses.

Ken was happy to see his wife finally accept her feelings for Tina and to accept Tina's feelings for her. He let the two of them snuggle and kiss for a while. Tina did her best to control the lust raging through her body and just enjoy the feel of her sister's skin against her own. Ken brought more water for both of them and the teens drank deeply.

Tina had just started to relax a bit when Ken stood up and smiled at them.

"Okay, Tina. Now it's your turn."

Once again he was greeted with a wide-eyed stare of surprise. She'd forgotten all about his earlier comment.

Chapter 4 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.